Why Christ is NOT a Christian...

The reason Christ is NOT Christian is because the devil created this term Christian and it is associated with religion of which Christ is against. Matthew is full of Scripture saying NOT to be a priest.

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

Matthew 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

https://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm

Link - The Way home or face The Fire

CHAPTER 9

The birth of Christianity as yet another religion.

Dictatorship; Communism and Capitalism are all wrong.
Jesus was The Right Way.
9:1 After Jesus had ascended (Acts 1:9) into a “cloud” (cloud? - spaceship - Matt. 17:5); and his soul/spirit-being (Christ) had been released from the “son of Mary”, and had become his REAL self again, i.e. Prince Michael, and had gone home to the Morning Star; and the disciples had written the New Testament; Satan had to work fast, to find a way to undo all the good work.
9:2 Satan, therefore, decided to use his most successful weapon, i.e. religions, and had to find a way to turn the teachings into yet another organized-religion. The devil succeeded, and called it Christianity, even after all that Jesus went through, to show that organized-religions are wrong, and****that they belong to the devil, NOT God or Christ.

9:20 On the Last-Day, the pope; the priests and ANYONE who teaches organized-religion, will be
the first into The Fire (Matt. 5:19-20)(Sura 57:27).
9:21 There is no such thing as a christian priest; except in your minds. It is NOT POSSIBLE for there to be such a thing as a Christian priest. I said that anyone, who believes in me, must NOT be a priest, or religious teacher (Matt. 23:8)(Sura 9:31), and that there is only ONE teacher - ME - and to call no MAN upon the Earth your father, because you have only one Father - God in heaven (Matt.23:9).
9:22 How is it possible then, that there are thousands of men on Earth, who claim to be something it’s IMPOSSIBLE to be, i.e. a Christian priest? Many of them even have the audacity to call
themselves Father, the worst of whom, by far, is the pope, who has the SUPREME audacity to not only call himself Father (Matt. 23:9), but the Sainted or Holy Father. That means that he is
blasphemously claiming to be God the (Holy) Father. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3, N.B. v 4 then 7 & Revelation 17:5, 7-9, 18.

9:68 The Essenes and the Disciples called themselves “The Covenanters” (Nazrim ha-Brit), and the
early disciples called themselves “Followers of the Way”, NOT christians.

9:88 Once the devil had created christianity, he then divided it, into lots of different sects, to make it even more efficient, at dividing and deceiving the world, into believing that organized-religions belong to God, just because they use and abuse His name (Rev. 12:9).
9:89 Jesus taught charity; and the hoarding of NOTHING material; and giving to the poor; so what excuse can a Christian church have, for hoarding material treasures? They should be setting a good example, by DEEDS NOT WORDS, instead of which they are setting a bad example, teaching by their example, the hoarding of worldly treasures.

CHAPTER 11

Satan’s use of religions to divide; deceive; conquer and rule.

11:12 Religions build a wall, between the soul and God. Priests do not teach about God. They have absolutely no idea who God really is, or where heaven is; even though they spend much of their time repeating parts of the Bible or Koran; because they are blinded, by their own religious organization’s teachings, and misinterpretations.
11:13 Priests teach rituals, they do not teach about God, because, if they REALLY knew anything about God, they would be afraid of being priests, and resign. Satan uses their egos, to fool them into thinking that God’s Rules do not apply to them. What arrogance! God’s Rules apply to

EVERYONE, up to, and including Prince Michael, and God Himself. God is not a hypocrite, and He too lives by His own rules; so who are the priests, to think that God’s rules do not apply to them?
11:14 God sent Jesus to destroy religions, and to bring people back to DIRECT-contact with their
God, and to DOING God’s Will; and to set them a good example to follow. After the Crucifixion, the disciples wrote the New Testament. The Jews and their religion murdered Jesus, the man, and then refused to accept God’s Messages, and the New Covenant/Testament, and they continued to cling to their evil religion. The Devil then turned Jesus’ teachings into another organized-religion, and the same thing happened again, only more efficiently, because the world was now further divided, and easier for Satan to control.

The Devil’s Greatest Weapon Has Always Been Religions

3 Likes