What Makes All Vaccines So Dangerous?

Moderna Messenger RNA Combo Shot Puts COVID And Flu ‘Vaccines’ Together In Terrifying New Injection That No Human Being Should Ever Consider Taking

Monday, June 10, 2024

Moderna on Monday said its combination vaccine that targets both Covid-19 and the flu was more effective than existing standalone shots for those viruses in a late-stage trial.

I am 63 years old, and to date have never taken a COVID shot, and have never taken a flu shot either, and never will. Over the years we’ve done many stories on the dangers of the flu shot, but the number of victims for that pales in comparison with the number of victims that the COVID shots have claimed. Messenger RNA technology is not safe, and there is no incentive on this earth that could compel or entice me to try it. The 3,000,000 dead people who took COVID mRNA injections during the Pandemic are not wrong about its safety or efficacy. Moderna wants to put mRNA in everything, you’ve been warned.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (KJB)

So now they’ve taken a bad thing, the flu shot, and combined it with a worse thing, the COVID shot, to create the perfect zombie knock-out punch that they want to inject inside your body. To me, just the mere mention of mRNA evokes grim memories of people dying by the tens of thousands, in a modern-day biochemical holocaust from Big Pharma. I don’t trust any of them, they are not worthy of your trust, and they will continue lying about their products until someone puts them out of business. We are hearing reports now of people who went to the hospital for a certain type of shot, and were given a COVID shot along with it without their consent. Don’t let that be you. Just say no, to all of it.

Continued at link...

The mRNA vaccine platform is described by Moderna as an “operating system” being installed in your body.

People who took the jab - They’ve been warned by Christ