The mRNA vaccine platform is described by Moderna as an “operating system” being installed in your body.

'The mRNA vaccine platform is described by Moderna as an “operating system” being installed in your body, upon which “software” in the form of mRNA is deployed and updated to produce “applications” which are proteins. This is all described on Moderna’s own web site.

The goal of installing this operating system in your body, of course, is so that globalist-linked corporations can exercise remote control over your physiology while claiming intellectual property ownership over your body’s cells.

In essence, all who take the mRNA vaccine are being branded like cattle and coerced into replicating patented mRNA strands at the cellular level, thus engaging in intellectual property theft, allowing vaccine corporations to claim ownership of your entire body.'

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus

What the title of this article means according to Mike Adams from Natural News is that: 'When a person is injected with a corona virus vaccine, and yes, there were corona viruses back in 2012 then later on when they are exposed to the SARS virus in the wild, then they die, they have a hyper inflammatory reaction that attacks their own lungs, the respiratory system and heart, the interaction between the lungs and the heart and this pathology or whats called immunopathology kills them. This is what was know in animals in 2012 and this is why there were never SARS vaccines approved for humans many years ago when the first SARS virus, but what they did in 2020 is they skipped the animal trials by certifying this as an emergency approval vaccine. They skipped the animal trials because they know that this vaccine will kill people. The abstract of the study in the conclusion says, " Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated." In other words maybe we should not have these vaccines for humans.'

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this vital information.

You’re welcome.

Baillie Gifford: Moderna could become one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world | Trustnet

Baillie Gifford & Co Buys Moderna Inc, The Trade Desk Inc, BioNTech SE, Sells Tesla Inc, Alphabet Inc, Facebook Inc

For the details of Baillie Gifford 's stock buys and sells, go to GuruFocus | Stock Market Research, Data and Tools

These are the top 5 holdings of Baillie Gifford

1. Tesla Inc (TSLA) - 16,216,060 shares, 6.15% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 40.61%
  2. Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) - 2,947,556 shares, 5.18% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 7.81%
  3. Illumina Inc (ILMN) - 21,433,335 shares, 4.68% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 8.06%
  4. MercadoLibre Inc (MELI) - 4,638,532 shares, 3.88% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 2.38%
  5. Shopify Inc (SHOP) - 5,868,340 shares, 3.69% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 2.51%

New Purchase: BioNTech SE (BNTX)

Baillie Gifford & Co initiated holding in BioNTech SE. The purchase prices were between $85.73 and $119.5, with an estimated average price of $106.38. The stock is now traded at around $157.940000. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.42%. The holding were 6,738,012 shares as of 2021-03-31.

MODERNA

From The Royal Family to you

Baillie Gifford’s Health Innovation fund manager Rose Nguyen explains why the fund is considering adding to its position in Moderna.

The managers of the fund, say they still have “very strong conviction” in the long-term potential of their portfolio companies.

Rose Nguyen, co-manager of the fund, said: “It gives us good entry points and a great ability to add to positions we have conviction in.”

The Baillie Gifford Health Innovation fund has been hit particularly hard by the recent market volatility, down 26.9% over the past year versus a 5.3% gain from the MSCI ACWI index.

We look at the respiratory franchise and think that franchise alone is sufficient to get us to a 2.5 times return over a five-year period.

When you add on top other opportunities such as, rare diseases, cancer, heart diseases, and so on, the potential value can go up a lot more.”

BAILLIE GIFFORD & CO

Q2 2022 13F Holdings

Tesla investor Baillie Gifford made $836m on Covid 19 vaccine firms Moderna and CureVac

Exclusive: fund manager is the biggest UK winner from Covid, but Schroders and Janus Henderson made savvy punts too :

Check out the date 17 November 2020. :point_up_2:

billions of dollars investing in Tesla has struck gold again with an $836 million profit so far this year by investing in Covid vaccine makers including Moderna, whose breakthrough on tests yesterday sparked another stock market boom.

Baillie Gifford has 7.2 million shares in Moderna, according to Bloomberg data, and their value has soared from $139 million at the start of the year to $690.8 million today – a $551.8 million paper profit.

Moderna’s shares jumped 8% last night after it announced its vaccine for coronavirus was more than 94% effective.

Baillie Gifford is best known for its bets in Tesla, where it is the largest external investor and has made more than $12 billion from the shares, according to Citywire.

It first invested in Moderna on its 2018 IPO at $23 a share and the stock drifted, starting this year below the float price. But it shot up astonishingly as it became a first mover on the Covid vaccine race.

Historic pedigree - tech savvy

Baillie Gifford is the biggest non-US investor. It traces its roots to the century-old investment trust Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust, but its stock picks are anything but old fashioned.

Its big tech bets have meant its flagship Scottish Mortgage fund’s share price has increased 771% over the past decade and its net asset value by 677%.

Moderna is not even big enough to be listed as among Baillie Gifford’s top holds. The biggest include Tesla, Amazon, Alibaba and Tencent across its various funds.

The stake in the biotech company is held in its Positive Change, American and US Growth Trust funds.

"Moderna is a great example of the importance of harnessing new technologies in order to provide innovative healthcare solutions

Schroders is the other big UK investor to make outsized gains. It invested in 152,000 shares of Novavax, which has gone from $4 to $87.14 this year, meaning Schroders chalked up a profit of around $12 million on a $600,000 investment.

Schroders did not respond to requests for comment.

This Is What Whales Are Betting On Moderna

This Is What Whales Are Betting On Moderna - Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) - Benzinga

Bullet Points: mRNA Guilty of Global Genocide? Sentence: Death Penalty

1 Like

THE ROBERT LANGER END OF THIS BLOOD CLOT, MURDER-NA

Chemical engineer Robert Langer co-founded Covid-19 vaccine maker Moderna, and his innovations have helped create more than 100 products from artificial skin to messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines. The 73-year-old has a mountain of research papers and patents to his name, on top of which he has started more than 40 companies and won more than 200 awards, including the Queen Elizabeth prize, which has been called the “Nobel for engineering”. Langer’s biomedical engineering lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he holds a professorship, employs more than 100 researchers. He spoke to the Observer to mark Unesco World Engineering Day for Sustainable Development, held earlier this month.

Last year you debuted on Forbes magazine’s billionaires list. Being a co-founder of Moderna has been profitable! How did it feel?
It’s embarrassing. Everybody sees it. I have never sold a Moderna share, so it’s not like I’m spending the money. But I never did any of this to get rich. I’ve never sought high paying jobs. All my life I’ve looked for things that I felt would make a difference.

Did you think Moderna would be successful when you established it in 2010?
The platform – mRNA-based medicines delivered to the body via nanoparticles – had revolutionary potential and, because of my work on the drug delivery of large molecules, I thought we could do it, even if others doubted. I remember telling my wife that I thought Moderna would be the most successful biotech company in history! Of course, the Covid-19 vaccine accelerated the company’s success, but we were only able to make it because of all the underlying technology we had already developed.

Both Moderna and Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccines are different to previous vaccines: they insert mRNA to teach our cells how to make a protein that triggers an immune response. What was your specific contribution to the technology?
Being the first person to deliver nucleic acids like RNA and DNA to the body via tiny particles. Folkman had the idea that if you could stop blood vessel formation inside a tumour, that might be a new way to treat cancer. But to solve the problem we had to deliver large molecules to the body. Nobody before us had done that and we were told it was impossible: the molecules were too big to travel through any capsule or particle and too fragile to be placed inside them. But I made tiny particles – polymer capsules – that could deliver just about any protein or nucleic acid for a sustained period. We published the findings in 1976.

Moderna is developing mRNA medicines for a wide range of diseases beyond Covid-19. Clinical trials under way include a flu and an HIV vaccine. Are you expecting them to succeed and what are you most excited about?
I expect a lot of them will, if not every single trial. And, over time, I expect you will see more success because there’ll be other companies too, and more trials. I’m excited about all these possible new treatments. If personalised cancer vaccines work, that’ll be a big deal.

You are also a pioneer in the field of tissue engineering. What are some of the advances you have made there?
In the early 1980s the surgeon Joseph Vacanti and I came up with the idea of making three-dimensional scaffolds that you could put different kinds of cell types on to make tissues and organs. Since then, my work has taken in lots of different tissues and organs: we’ve engineered blood vessels and created artificial skin for burn victims. We have also made new materials that cells adhere to better.

Moderna has also been in a patent dispute with the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) over whether three NIH scientists should also be credited for finding the genetic sequence that is central to the vaccine. The company has backed down in the hopes of reaching an amicable resolution with the NIH, but will this ultimately end up in court?
I don’t think so. Moderna has offered the NIH co-ownership of the patent. Moderna has always thought highly of working with the NIH, and I think also vice versa. We are still working together. The relationship has been a win for us both and for the world

What are you working on in your lab currently?
One of the biggest areas of work is with the Gates Foundation on creating new technologies for the developing world. For example, on vaccines we are working on a new approach where you give just a single injection with nanoparticles or microparticles and it delivers the vaccine by popping at different months, so you get the boosters too. Our previous work on long-acting oral pills we have licensed to Lyndra Therapeutics [co-founded by Langer in 2015]. Going into clinical trials soon should be a malaria pill that can last for two weeks and a contraceptive pill designed to be given once a month. Separately in the lab, we continue to work on delivery systems to get different types of RNA and Crispr [gene editing] inside cells, and in tissue engineering we’re trying to create materials that don’t get fibrotic.

[For the third time this year, a surge in the share price of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biotech outfit Moderna has minted a new billionaire. The latest newcomer to the three-comma-club is Robert Langer, a chemical engineering professor at MIT and a prolific scientist with more than 1,000 patents. His 3% stake in the company is now worth more than $1 billion.]

Norway LOCKED man in psychiatric ward for questioning mRNA shots

The same day police arrived at his door, he had shared one of my news stories.

Peter Imanuelsen

Aug 23, 2023

Photo of Trond Harald Haaland and his lawyer Barbro Paulsen. Screenshot Facebook / Kjetil Tveit

First a word of warning. This story you are about to read is WORSE than you think.

I did not believe this could happen in a democracy. This should not ever happen in a democracy. But then again, I am beginning to ask myself if we are actually still living in a democracy.

Let's start from the beginning...

This is about a Norwegian man named Trond Harald Haaland. He has long been outspoken about things like the World Economic Forum, climate change and vaccine passports. He has posted a lot about the excess death rates we have been seeing after the roll out of the mRNA vaccines.

In other words, this is a man who does not believe the mainstream media narrative. He thinks for himself. And he has been actively criticizing the Norwegian health system for what happened during the pandemic.

Among other things, earlier this year he sent a letter to a very senior doctor in his region to demand a stop to covid vaccination of children 5 to 11 years old.

Now someone had anonymously reported him to the police for being "mentally unstable". We have no idea who it was. Could be anyone. It could be some antifa extremist that had reported him for all we know.

Then the police contacted the health system based on this anonymous tip.

That is all that was needed for two "health care workers" together with two uniformed police officers to arrive at his door and forcibly haul the man away and lock him up in a phsyciatric ward.

What was the justification for such drastic measures?

Because he had been posting "conspiracy theories" on facebook. Conspiracy theories such as talking about the mRNA vaccines and excess deaths, Klaus Schwab, and that he does not believe in man made climate change.