What Does MAGA Really Mean?

MAGA = Magician in Chief & Highest Level in Church of Satan Hierarchy (2022)

Maria Abramovic herself even said that Trump was the “Magician to wake-up the world” . He was literally chosen at birth to be “the tip of the spear”, the one to symbolically pierce the barrier that encapsulates what it means to be human(our DNA) by overseeing the execution of the manufacturing and distribution of the snake-bite bio-weapon jabadabadoos.

MAGA is also the highest level one can ascend to in the Church of Satan. I’m surprised she didn’t include that in the piece, but otherwise a fantastic etymological decode of MAGA slogan and further verification that Trump has always been a serpentine Jesuit puppet also compromised by Israeli cash. “Make America Great Again” is a literal Satanic spell, just like the Satanic Trinity of “Baal Lucifer Moloch” that’s embedded within the “Black Lives Matter” slogan, or the “Boom Boom Boom” encoded “Build Back Better” campaign. Boom Boom Boom = 666. That’s just how they roll.

And no, I DON’T have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Just look at every other post I’ve ever made to verify. I’m simply not a blind and brain-dead Zombie.

This was a good piece by Henry Makow that I found while looking for MAGA photos that goes into the Civil War that’s taking place behind the scenes: Is Civil War the Illuminati End Game? - henrymakow.com

Yes, I’ve seen these MAGA red hats for the last four years and I’ve seen the hashtag‘#-MAGA’.

But something about seeing people sitting behind Trump having the words MAGA over their mouth, just didn’t sit right with me.And it caused me to wantto look more into not the acronym MAGA but the word itself.

The Father calls us to look with spiritual eyes.And remember it’s also called a‘MAGA Movement’. Think about the spiritual ‘Energy’ that’s taking place on both sides. **Those that love and hate Trump, all this energy being put forth, satan is just feeding off of this.**It’s the same with those chanting ‘Maga’as those that chanted‘Yes we can‘ for Obama.

MAGA1

found this interesting and wanted to share it. If you use online Dictionaries or Translators nothing in English comes up for Maga,however in different languages this is what you get…

Magician’

:diamonds:Maga inLatin:Magic, Magical, Witch

:diamonds:Maga inItalian : Sorceress or Witch

:diamonds:Maga inSpanish: Magician or Wizard or Illusionist

:diamonds:Maga inPolish:Magician

:diamonds:Maga inSanskrit: Magician or Priest of the sun

Now, in English the word**‘Mage’is an archaic word formagician or sorcerercoming from the Latin word,Magus/Maga, and Greek wordMagos.**

:diamonds: Etymology com….mage(n.)

magician, enchanter,” c. 1400, Englished form of Latin magus***“magician, learned magician,”from Greek magos, a word used for the Persian learned and priestly class as portrayed in the Bible (said by ancient historians to have been originally the name of a Median tribe*), from Old Persian magush**“magician**” (see magic and compare magi).An “archaic” word by late 19c. (OED), revived by fantasy games.”

With that said, once the term***‘Magician’*** came up, I could only think of one thing,yup, that Economist magazine cover from December of 2016 called‘The world in 2017’Planet Trump,with the Tarot cards on it. Now do you think that was a coincidence?!

I have to say, Trump is a great Magician/Illusionist, he’s got most of the ‘Christians’ beguiled along with so many others. Illusionist/magicians know how to have you look at one hand while doing something else with the other. Exactly what is taking place today. We are in the mist of a huge Spiritual Battle.

It’s also interesting to note thatthe Magician tarot card is filled with much symbolism.The magician iswearing red and white, with one hand pointed to the sky, while the other hand points to the ground, as if to say “as above, so below“.Sun worship is shown as illumining the head.A golden chalice also for worship. Around the waist, the ‘Ouroboros’, is a serpent eating it’s own tail. It’s to cause destruction to it’s self and bring about rebirth, renewal. And the infinity symbol above the magician’s head represents enlightenment. Hmm!

It’s also intriguing how the media is constantly speaking about***‘Trump’s Magical Thinking***‘. Here are just a few headlines…

**:diamonds:The MAGIC of Donald Trump –**Townhall (Ben Shapiro) April 2011

:diamonds:Donald Trump ‘THE MAGIC MAN‘ Quotes Ben Stein and Praises Himself on Twitter Following 2018 Midterm Election -Newsweek March 2018

:diamonds:Trump fires back at Obama, boasts he’s got ‘MAGIC WAND’ on economy-Fox News Sept 10, 2018

:diamonds:Trump’s Policy**“MAGIC WAND**” Boosts Manufacturing Jobs 399% In First 26 Months Over Obama’s Last 26. -Forbes March 11, 2019

:diamonds:Bangladeshi diplomat:Trump is a ‘MAGIC MAN’, but shouldn’t build the wall -Politico April, 2019

:diamonds:Trump’s MAGIC is evaporating on the campaign trail. -CNN Nov 2019

And there is a lot of***‘Magic***‘ mocking as well, such as many teasing about the virus will**‘Just Disappear’or Trump is selling*‘Magic Bean***s’ re Goya produces.

Here’s Trump’s own Tweet…..

“Last year was the best year for American Manufacturing job growth since 1997, or 21 years. The previous administration said manufacturing will not come back to the U.S., “you would need a magic wand.”I guess I found the MAGIC WAND – and it is only getting better!”

:diamonds:Has Donald Trump’s politicalMAGICword off? -CNN June 2020

As I stated above, so many ‘Christians’ seem to be deceived by Trump.Yet a red flag should be all the‘Positive Thinking’and‘Age of Enlightenment’ talk.** Once ANYONE start trying to push ‘Enlightenment’ on us, this is a huge wake up call. It’s a false light, satan’s light.

**Now I already have my strong opinion about Trump, due to the fact that I know about his love for Apollo (sun god) and I believe he is a trojan horse for the Vatican.**If you are unaware,**Trump has in his 66th floor of the Trump Tower apt, an Apollo mural in his living room,**as well as framed pictures of him. He has glass, marble and mirrors all over so that the ceiling and floors reflect, ‘as above, so below’.

We have to touch on HOLLYWOOD…

We all knowTrumps love for Hollywood. As an actor, he has 18 credits, as an executive producer he has 6 credits, not to mention many credits under host, subject, guest and speaker.

Just asRonald Reagan was a well-known actor, who became president and was the 1st to be inaugurated facing the Washington Monument (Obelisk). Well, what did he do, he restored full ties to the Vatican (under Pope John Paul II) after 117.

There is so much wickedness in Hollywood. The name itself is fitting.Holly was believed to have magical properties. **Witches past and present use holly in their consecration and spells.**And remember that in the Harry Potter movies,really holly is used as the wood in Harry’s wand.

So with all this said, I believe that MAGA means Trump is the Magician in Chief. It’s not about ‘Making America Great Again’. America will conform to the New World Order 100%. Do NOT put your trust in any man, trust and believe in the King of kings, Jesus alone. Much love!

:diamonds:AND For what it’s worth. I don’t vote for either side, I don’t believe in voting for the lesser of two evils, since it’s just two wings of the same bird.That does not make any sense to me. If you are a ‘Believer’ remember what the Word tells us“If possible even the very elect could be deceive** d.”**I say you should pray and ask the Father for discernment.**IF you feel led to vote then that is your choice, I’m only sharing what I see. And never forget,Satan is the most cunning, we know very well that he is playing both sides!

Marina Abramovic says trump is a magician

Abp. Viganò: Trump’s LGBT gala shows Deep State has ‘contaminated the entire political elite’

The Republican Party is recklessly pursuing a minority of voters who are indulging in lifestyles that are contrary to the Commandments and to the common good.

A large scandal has been created, as well as discouragement, upon learning the news of the gala event hosted by President Donald J. Trump for openly homosexual supporters of the Republican Party. This endorsement of LGBT ideology is even more serious if one considers that, only two days previously, Joe Biden signed the “Respect for Marriage Act” which recognizes the legal validity of so-called homosexual marriages in the United States, in violation of the Natural Law and also the Law of God.

The Democratic Party is totally anti-Christian and obstinately determined to implement the globalist agenda of the New World Order. On the other hand, the Republican Party is recklessly pursuing a minority of voters who are indulging in lifestyles that are contrary to the Commandments and to the common good. American Catholics find themselves today in the impossible situation of being represented by a political class that is revealing itself to be completely incapable of representing and expressing Catholic convictions in moral and religious matters. This causes voters to become disaffected, which is added to electoral fraud and scandals that are emerging about media censorship and the manipulation of electoral consensus.

READ: Trump hosts gala for homosexual Republicans at Mar-a-Lago after Biden signs same-sex ‘marriage’ law

Up until now, certain aspects of the political platform of the Republican Party were able to be overlooked to some extent due to the much more serious threat embodied by the Democratic Party. But it is now evident that the action of the deep state has contaminated the entire political elite without distinction, even involving Donald Trump, who up until now seemed to be a source of hope for the future of the United States.

A nation that offends the Law of God cannot hope to be blessed by the Lord, and those who support sinful lifestyles ought to think of the Judgment that awaits them rather than pleasing those who are corrupt in a calculated effort to win votes. This nonchalance in political action by Republicans is no less harmful than the open opposition to the perennial Magisterium of the Church on the part of Democrats.

I urge American Catholics to pray, asking the Lord to enlighten politicians of sound principles, urging them to fight with courageous commitment for the defense of the Natural Law and the Commandments of God.

Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop,
former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America
December 20, 2022

M. Master

A. And.

G. Grand

A. Architect

2 Likes

Barack Obama repealed the law that stopped our government from waging war on us.

Donald Trump left it in place the ENTIRE TIME he was in office.

Trump sat by and did nothing while our government went to war with us.

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/status/1612090655450210304

Dear Dr. Trump – NOW is Your Moment

It’s no secret that you are not a doctor or scientist. You were dependent upon “expert” advice like the rest of us. NOW is the time for you to come clean with the American people and admit that you too, are a victim of the deadly lies spread around the world by mad scientists who created the COVID19 (gain of function) bioweapon and their so-called “countermeasure,” too often falsely referred to as “vaccines.”

Your efforts to lift common government red tape and road blocks to real progress in your famed “warp speed” project to rush these fake “vaccines” to market, has resulted in mass death and destruction of millions of people all over the globe. Even worse, the COVID bioweapon attack continues still today, as we all watch otherwise healthy people drop dead on TV and in the news daily.

Right now, thousands if not millions are dead, dying or maimed for life due to the fake COVID “vaccines.” In 1776, nine states stopped the Swine Flu vaccine after 3 died. The federal government stopped it nationwide after only 12 deaths associated with the vaccine.

NOW that Republicans control the People’s House in DC, and control every House Committee and Investigation, it’s time for you to go public with the reality that YOU were conned by the same mad scientists that conned the entire world.

THEN, immediately call for a real House investigation into who is responsible for the mass “vaccine” genocide that has taken place for more than three years now, from Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates to Dr. Fauci, the NIH, CDC, WHO and UN, and thousands of WEF Partners, including every big pharma company involved in making billions via mass murder.

THIS GLOBAL EVENT DWARFS THE NUREMBERG EVENT

YOU still have millions of loyal followers here and abroad. Countries everywhere are rising up against the WEF COVID19 GLOBAL RESET at great risk to their lives. The very least you can do is stand up with them and all of us in the USA, who are now well aware of the evil agenda for the world, including our once great nation.

If you don’t, you will have lost my support Mr. Trump, because there is no acceptable excuse for you to continue to allow this very deadly charade to continue. It’s truly mass murder and treason for profit and world domination, plain and simple.

I once believed you were a true tough patriot of my country and I’d still like to believe it. However, your silence on this matter is deafening. This one issue makes it impossible for me or any other thinking American to see you as any serious patriot of our country. No matter your future political ambitions, NOW is the time, this is your moment in history.

STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT LOUD AND CLEAR on this matter or lose the faith of millions of loyal supporters.

I pray you take this advice very seriously. The future of our country and world hangs in the balance.

STOP THE DEADLY VACCINES NOW! This event amounts to nothing short of treason on the part of so many U.S. government officials. Freedom cannot survive treason from within!

2 Likes

I wonder how many people know that Trump is actually a Democrat who ran and won the presidency as a Republican.

Trump has also self-identified as a Democrat , like in a CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer in 2004. "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat ," Trump said

It seems people fail the see that both are just two different facades of the Uniparty, like brand names such as Pepsi and Coke, creating the illusion of choice.

At the end the product is the same, as the agenda is one and the same and continues, giving people the same product despite who they voted for.

1 Like

Trump claims he saved 100 million lives because of the Covid vaccine, dismisses any side effect concerns.

From Newsweek:

Former President Donald Trump has dismissed claims that COVID-19 vaccines are broadly unsafe while asserting that his own role in the development of the vaccines may have saved 100 million lives.

Trump touted the effectiveness of Operation Warp Speed, his administration's program to accelerate the development of COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics, during a Monday interview on the conservative podcast The Water Cooler.

Donald Trump wants to make the Covid vaccine into one of his main accomplishments during his time in the White House.

However, conservatives have become increasingly skeptical of the Covid vaccine, especially when it turned out that they never stopped or slowed the spread of Covid, as was originally touted.

But Trump is going to keep claiming success.

Host David Brody asked the former president if he would "acknowledge" that the vaccines "were not as safe or effective as we were told by the medical community at the time," after repeating a number of unsubstantiated anti-vaccine claims.

This is Newsweek writing this, so the "unsubstantiated claims" are likely just facts about the vaccine.

Trump responded:

"I was able to get something approved that, you know, that has proven to have saved a lot of lives," Trump said, ignoring Brody's request to weigh in on the anti-vaccine narrative. "Some people say that I saved 100 million lives worldwide."

Trump touted the speed of vaccine development under his program, saying that he was "able to get [the vaccines] done in nine months," as opposed to what he claimed would have been "five years to 12 years."

Trump will never win the Republican nomination if he insists he was completely correct and saved lives because of the Jabby Jab.

Sure, Trump didn't mandate it.

But he let Fauci guide health policy and the vaccine narrative throughout his final year in office.

The former president said that it was "very important" to note that he did not order lockdowns or a federal vaccine mandate and had "never forced anyone" to get the shots. He also praised Republican governors for refusing mandates and lockdowns at the state level.

However, he singled out his potential 2024 GOP primary opponent Ron DeSantis for pandemic policy criticism, pointing out that the Florida governor had shut down his state "for a period of time."

Dr. Robert Malone Says He Can’t Support Trump While ex-President Stands By COVID-19 Jabs

https://www.newswars.com/dr-robert-malone-says-he-cant-support-trump-while-ex-president-stands-by-covid-19-jabs/

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology in the COVID vaccines, said he can’t support former President Donald Trump as long as he continues defending the experimental shot.

During an interview with Real America’s Voice last week, Trump was asked if he’d acknowledge that the mRNA COVID shots are not as safe or effective as the public was told by the medical establishment.

But Trump doubled down, saying, “I was able to get something approved that, you know, that has proven to have saved a lot of lives. Some people say that I saved 100 million lives worldwide.”

“You have to understand, there are the pros and cons,” the president went on. “Some reports [say] that it’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened and we saved tens of millions of lives. Then you’ll read other reports [that] say there were some problems with the vaccine …but relatively small numbers.

“But, you know, you have many reports that say the vaccines save tens of millions of lives,” Trump reiterated. “That without the vaccines you would have had a thing … where perhaps 100 million people died.”

Malone was not impressed with Trump’s explanation, endorsing a statement that “this will not get him elected. I am out.”

Malone went on to say that he put together a film segment for Trump spelling out the dangers of the mRNA jab, to no avail.

“I shot a film segment designed to help DJT see the truth. No impact. As I said, it is with regret that I have to agree with Brian. This is different from Mikki’s point. This is DJT’s decision. I disagree,” he tweeted Friday.

Despite Trump’s repeated assurances, VAERS data and many other international peer-reviewed studies and reports are showing the COVID shot has major safety and efficacy issues.

Trump’s vaccine-pimping rhetoric proves BOTH parties are prostitutes to pharma and the central banks

Make America Greedier Again

1 Like

MAGA

Trump’s call for building ‘Freedom Cities’ plays right into globalists’ plan for Fourth Industrial Revolution control grid

• Trump pledges to build new generation of cities on federal lands, where everyone is prosperous, safe and secure with lots of police and flying cars
  • Everyone who is awake knows that all modern cities are being developed or redeveloped as ‘smart cities’
  • And what is a ‘smart city’? Maybe Trump doesn’t know, or is he just playing us?
  • Trump’s history of talking tough against globalists but then kow-towing to their demands, like he did with the vax, should give us pause.

For several years now, myself and others with an eye toward the future have been warning people to get out of the cities or risk becoming a ward of the burgeoning technocratic “beast” system.

Through their “smart city” technology and various engineered emergencies, the globalists hope to lure us into stack and pack housing where they can more easily control us with 24/7 surveillance and near total dependence on the globalist infrastructure for our jobs, transportation, food, water, healthcare, entertainment, etc. Aldous Huxley, author of the 1931 novel, A Brave New World, foresaw the end result of technocratic advances mixed with creeping centralization even back then.

aldous-huxley

Modern globalists tell us their plans in the wide open. They say that by 2030, if we will just trust their plan to create a Fourth Industrial Revolution, we will “own nothing and be happy.” Of course there is a downside to the utopian dreams, which one of their leaders, Yuval Harari, warns us about. He says openly that most humans will become “useless,” replaced in our jobs by artificial intelligence, and kept pacified by drugs and various digitized entertainment.

The price to pay for enjoying all the free stuff thrown your way in the cities, will be that we must comply with a new set of rules. These rules will be connected to a social-credit scoring system like they have in China.

This is why we preach non-compliance and building self-sustaining lifestyles outside of the cities and suburbs.

But low and behold, the paragon of American conservatism has now come out of the woodwork with a contrarian message, a message built on repackaged, reformulated smart cities as the way to go moving forward.

Because the globalists’ climate agenda doesn’t resonate with conservatives, the globalists need a prominent conservative political voice who could take their message and communicate it in a way that appeals to conservative patriotic Americans.

Enter the perfect stooge: Donald J. Trump.

In the same way Trump offered his services to the globalists when he sold their deadly mRNA clot shots to conservatives, he is now signaling to them that he is willing and available to be used again — this time to convince us to move back into the cities, where we will be safe, secure and well taken care.

Trump over the weekend used a campaign message for his 2024 presidential run to tout his idea of building 10 futuristic smart cities on federal lands, a project he would bid out to private mega-developers.

But instead of calling them “smart cities,” Trump, in classic Trumpian form, has rebranded them as “Freedom Cities.”

Watch and see if 99 percent of the “conservative” media isn’t taken in by this.

Instead of being evil smart cities run by Democrats, when Trump builds them they will by sexy “Jetsons-like Freedom Cities,” a place where conservatives will flock to buy new smart homes connected to the smart grid with their smart cars zipping vertically up and down from one place to another within 15 minutes of their homes. In fact, the New York Post has already introduced the Jetson’s aspect of Trump’s Freedom Cities. How cool is that?

Here is Trump touting his “Freedom Cities” in a video posted to his TruthSocial platform.

[Rumble video in article]

Is he selling us a WEF-style public-private partnership here, putting fresh lipstick on an old pig? It certainly sounds that way.

Instead of warning us about the globalists’ plans for digitization of everything, including our money and our very identities, Trump puts his own patriotic twist on the same globalist technocratic theme. He is distracting us here with stupid talk about flying cars and Americanizing the tools of our slavery. Instead of buying the tools from China, he will make sure they’re all American-made. Doesn’t that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?

There is really nothing new about this proposal other than the packaging. It sounds a lot like what China is doing — minus the flying cars — by building entire uninhabited cities completely outfitted with the infrastructure of technocracy: Cameras, speakers, facial recognition scanners and other surveillance tools connected to the Internet on every light post, embedded in the roadways and walkways, which when taken together amounts to little more than a super-efficient spying apparatus.

Trump sounds like he’s not only trying to out-technocrat China but also Saudi Arabia, where Prince Muhammed bin Salman is working on a very similar dream of building a futuristic city called “Neom” (*see our **previously reported *article on Neom from last August).

Just as people are waking up and starting to get a clue that the cities will become the epicenter of the globalist control grid, and that what they call “sustainable development” is actually a ruse meant to enslave us to their ever more invasive technology, in steps Trump with a new gimmick to convince people that maybe cities can once again be what they once were, centers of creativity and inspiration for “freedom.”

This is ever so deceptive. I wonder which globalist advisor whispered this delusional advice into Trump’s ear. I sense Jared Kushner’s fingerprints all over this, but maybe it was his golfing buddy Lindsey Graham or some other good for nothing friend. Heck, maybe it was the leader of the Fourth Industrial Revolution himself, Mr. Klaus Schwab.

FLASHBACK: Toward the end of his presidency on January 21, 2020, Donald Trump traveled to the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos. This was less than two months before Trump took the bait of the globalists he surrounded himself with and declared Covid to be a national emergency, for all intents and purposes suspending the U.S. Constitution and ushering in the first phase of the WEF’s Great Reset, the first order of business of which was to shut down Trump’s booming U.S. economy and impose a whole host of unconstitutional edicts on masking, social distancing, closure of “non-essential” businesses, paying hospitals to follow deadly protocols, along with an all-new system of voting that remains with us today.

During his speech at Davos that year, Trump began by congratulating Klaus Schwab on the WEF’s 50th anniversary, calling it a “truly amazing achievement.”

After addressing the audience, Trump walked into a room of reporters with Schwab, giving a visual of complete unity. And remember, he was in the final year of his presidency just weeks away from buying into the Covid scamdemic and handing over his authority to the globalist weasel Fauci. He proceeded to congratulate Schwab for “doing a fantastic job” and he said he was there in Davos to meet with “the biggest companies in the world, the biggest businesses in the world, and world leaders. All for the benefit of the United States.”

Take a look at the video of this remarkable statement from the man conservatives see as the beacon of the America-first movement and in whom many place all their hopes for a restoration of American greatness.

Donald Trump At The WEF Klaus Schwab Has Done A Fantastic Job

News flash to Donald Trump: When have the “biggest companies in the world” ever done anything recently that could possibly be said to benefit the United States? Trump has to know they are all run by woke executives pandering to the likes of Schwab and BlackRock CEO Larry Fink’s ESG scoring system.

Trump should have been making it easier for small- and medium-sized businesses to thrive instead of in Davos rubbing shoulders with the Rothschild, Gates, Soros and Rockefeller-backed Luciferians.

Trump said the WEF was made up of “the most important people in the world.”

The man either has zero discernment of the plans of these corrupt families and is playing the role of useful idiot, or he is part of the club and knowingly using his influence to bring about their utopian dreams of global government ushered in predominantly through smart cities.

Trump, while in Davos, was asked by a reporter about his stance on “climate change,” and he regurgitated the WEF’s fake talking points. He answered saying, “Oh I’m a big believer in the environment. The environment to me is very important.”

Schwab himself praised Trump at the conclusion of Trump’s 2020 address to the globalists gathered in Davos, stating:

“Mr. President, thank you for your speech, and congratulations for what you have achieved for your economy, but also for your society – we discuss here very intensively the question of inclusiveness, but all your (Trump’s) politics certainly are aiming to create better inclusiveness for the American people.

“I want to thank you particularly for injecting optimism into our discussions. We have many problems in the world, but I think we need, as you said, we need dreams. And we have all the capabilities, technology, leadership, to realize those dreams.”

Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, and son-in-law Jared Kushner, are products of the WEF’s young leaders’ programs.

Should Donald Trump somehow defy all the odds and make it back into the White House, expect to see a very different Trump from the one we saw in his first three years in office and more like the one we saw in his final year. He is either extremely gullible or, he’s one of them.

1 Like

Rhymes with Babylonians:

magadonians

hegelian.dialectic

trump.tower

Babylonian
[adjective]

1. of, relating to, or characteristic of Babylonia or Babylonian

2. marked by luxury, extravagance, or the pursuit of sensual pleasure
    the Babylonian halls of the big hotel—G. K. Chesterton
    the Babylonian delights of the city

Trump congratulates Kim Jong Un on North Korea’s entry into World Health Organization, draws GOP criticism

Former President Trump offered a hearty congratulations to Kim Jong Un after North Korea’s admission to the World Health Organization’s Executive Board.

“Congratulations to Kim Jon Un,” Trump said in a post to his Truth Social account on Friday, while sharing an article about the news.

The move immediately drew waves of criticism from Republicans.

“Kim Jong Un starves his own people. It’s a total farce that North Korea has a leading role at the World Health Organization,” said presidential candidate and Trump’s former U.N ambassador Nikki Haley.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp also derided Trump. “Taking our country back from Joe Biden does not start with congratulating North Korea’s murderous dictator,” he tweeted.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

TRUMP HANDED A SILVER TORAH CROWN BY THE ISRAEL HERITAGE FOUNDATION ON JULY 10, 2023

Trump hosts 150 Orthodox leaders, delivers Israel speech at golf course dinner

The Jewish nation long awaits King David’s descendent, our Mashiach, to rule over the land again and bring peace unto all nations. Israel Heritage Foundation

coin

Coin bears the images of President Donald Trump and King Cyrus, to honor Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Donald Trump was 70 years old when he was inaugurated President on January 20, 2017.

https://twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1709175918017593390

What the media and the current system has done to Trump is brilliant reverse psychology.

They persecute him, mostly unfairly, in order to increase his support. Millions fall for it right into idolatry.

Satan is playing chess, most modern Christians are only playing checkers, falling right into the illusion of the left/right political paradigm.

Because they have sought out earthly saviors out of fear losing what they have here in this world, instead of trusting in the Lord alone, they will be greatly deceived.

God warned us about putting trust in man, as “Satan, masquerades as Angel of light.”

“So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

“Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm…” Jeremiah 17:5

God is using this delusion to separate the wheat from the chaff and the sheep from the goats.

Will you honor the golden calf idols of self, patriotism, the constitution, the founding fathers, and Trump?

Or will you keep your hope in trust in the Great Hope of Christ’s Return, humbling yourself in repentance and calling on others to do the same?

Man’s politics will only lead you to destruction and deception. Our Father’s Kingdom is not of this world. Choose wisely, my friends. https://twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1709175918017593390

Nancy Drewberry's Op-ed

Because the U.S. elections are rigged and continue to be rigged, Donald J. Trump will (likely) win the 2024 election because he is the (The Hierarchy Enslaving Mankind) next leader of choice. He will be able to win, by how the devil likes it best, with the consent of MAGA poople who are the majority of the voters. How nice for T.H.E.M. that rigged electronic voting machines and mail-in-ballots will not be necessary. No. THEY will have the vote by the demoncratic majority. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Please feel free to agree or disagree. Freewill has always been an option.

Luke 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house [divided] against a house falleth. King of kings' Bible - Luke