What Does MAGA Really Mean?

TRUMP WAS A GIFT FOR ISRAEL | RICHARD MEDHURST

THE END IS NEAR! DON'T BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE TRUSTING IN WICKED MEN!

The World Ahead with a silhouette of Trump.

FLASHBACK: TRUMP MET WITH HENRY KISSINGER OCTOBER 10, 2017

Interesting post/s (below) by Donnie Darkened on X:

In the past few weeks some of the most unexpected figures have said they are now open to voting for Trump.

Such include Michael Rapaport, Chris Cuomo, BLM leader Mark Fisher, and even countless of other left leaning people in my own personal life.

We must understand it’s this way by design exactly as suspected.

We will continue to see more unexpected high profile figures become open to voting for Trump.

As this current system continues to expose its own corruption and incompetence, it will be clear there is no other political option but Trump for not only the sake of America, but the world.

When Trump returns, he will bring “peace and safety” and order out of the chaos we have been through by the deep state, Harlot kingdom.

“and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many…”

Daniel 8:25

“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

1 Thessalonians 5:3

Everything is occurring exactly as God has predestined.

He is separating the wheat from the chaffe and the sheep from the goats.

Spiritual discernment is key to not being deceived during the coming tribulation period.

We must also not forget that the Antichrist is merely a vessel.

When the time is right, Satan will possess his body just like he did Judas.

But remember to fear not the things that shall come, for if we remain faithful to the testimony of Jesus Christ we will receive a crown of life. Revelation 2:10 https://twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1730346080150196415

A ZIONIST RABBI SAYS TRUMP IS THE MESSIAH FOR THE GOYIM

Looks like Trump will be elected (the Globalists' pick / chosen) and knows it too Mr. Hohmann.

I believe Trump is being used as a radioactive straw man, whether he knows it or not, to further divide the country and keep our attention focused on the left-right paradigm, instead of where it belongs, on the globalist money people who run the politicians, military, education establishment, healthcare system, top religious leaders, major corporations and media. - Leo Hohmann.

• Without even knowing it, Trump will lead his followers to a slaughter, just like he did on January 6. - Leo Hohmann.

WEF globalist Yuval Harari hints that Trump will get elected, but then what?

1 Like

Dr. Jason Dean | Brave TV - July 26, 2023 - The Trump Card - The COVID...

There is an image on X (see below) that looks fake and with James O'Keefe standing next to a 'replica of The Ark of The Covenant' supposedly located in Trump's Florida estate Mara-a-Lago. Instead of James O'Keefe simply setting the record straight; he is promoting ambiguity with his one-word ambiguous replies leading to all sorts of false narratives from the MAGA camp and all the other false narratives associated with The Ark. Not a surprise that Trump is at the center of it.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1750954928749609204

The X link of the image indicates over 6 million views. The poster 'PatriotTakes' gets thousands of views, but not millions like this one has received. Why isn't Mr. O'Keefe (friends w/RFK, Jr.) just coming out and telling the truth about the image that he is supposedly shown standing next to? Looks like a part of the Q psyop to shout out so loud to detract/distract the people from Truth.

IT'S ALWAYS SHOWTIME! THE NEW WORLD ORDER! | DISCLOSURE LIBRARY

dtv

TRUMP SOLD OUT AMERICA BY PROMOTING COVID SHOTS

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS – TRUMP PUT $10 BILLION DOLLARS INTO A PROGRAM TO DEPOPULATE THE US (published Dec 2022).

Article:-

In an interview with Greg Hunter from USAWatchdog, Catherine Austin Fitts has said that “No matter who is president, they will allow bioweapons to kill Americans without hesitation.” She also argues that the former president Donald Trump is either a knowing participant in the Covid bioweapon operation, or he is grossly incompetent not to understand what’s happening, which Fitts claims is highly unlikely.

“In either case, Trump should not be president,” opines Fitts, “just as toxic injection mandater Joe Biden shouldn’t, either. ”

Catherine Austin Fitts: You can say Trump was on board for a depopulation [with Covid jabs] or Trump got rolled. Either one is not a very good case to be made that he ought to be president.

Greg Hunter: I just can’t believe that he would say, sure, let’s kill millions of people.

Catherine Austin Fitts: But go back. Then you’re saying he’s incompetent, because if I knew what I knew [about vaccines] — don’t tell me I knew more than Trump. I just don’t buy that.

Catherine Austin Fitts: – [Trump] put $10 billion into a military program to depopulate Americans.

Greg Hunter: Do you think he was told the truth, though?

I mean, [Trump Covid advisor Dr. Deborah] Birx came out on Fox and said, “I always knew the mRNA injections would not offer much protection against infection.” She came out and said that.

Catherine Austin Fitts: There was one person who understood how dangerous vaccines are that was in political life.

It was Donald Trump because this was a big issue during the campaign. And he made a big issue about the dangers of vaccines. So he knows.

[In November 1963] the U.S. intelligence agencies and military and establishment got together and killed president [Kennedy], right?

And who controls the Secret Service?

The Secretary of the Treasury and the people who run the country. So the deep state controls the Secret Service, and their guns point out, and their guns point in. So in a highly centralized system, the president has very little power.

Tweedle Dee vs. Tweedle Dum

Catherine Austin Fitts: So there is no right versus left. There is no Trump versus Biden.

There is a machine in control of a spending machine financed with our taxes and debt borrowed in our name that is being sold into our pension funds and retirement accounts.

And that machine, to keep balancing the books, is implementing a depopulation plan. That is the reality that has to be faced. And changing the president won’t matter.

TRUMP THE MASTER LIAR – THE ART OF THE LIE!

This is Candace Owens interviewing Donald Trump and Trump brags about one of the "Greatest Achievements of Mankind."
LIE #1. Trump: "The Vaccine is one of the Greatest Achievements of Mankind."
LIE #2. Trump: Regarding the Spanish Flu -- "The Soldiers got so sick, it was a terrible thing, there was no vaccines, there was no anything." LIAR - the Spanish Flu was started from VACCINES as it was a Military Operation, just as Covid Jabs, where they inoculated soldiers at Fort Riley in Kansas and shipped them to Spain where they became ill and since they became ill in Spain, it was called the Spanish Flu. Trump KNOWS this sht. Prior to becoming president he said he doesn't believe in Vaccines and has never taken one. Fcking Liar!
LIE #3: Trump: "I came up with three vaccines, all are very, very good. Came up with 3 of them in 9 months, it was supposed to take 5 to 12 years." So, let's get this straight, if it was supposed to take 5 to 12 years of studies to prove safety, how in the hell can he indicate they are very, very good? Makes me sick.
LIE #4: Trump: "Oh, no the vaccine worked. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don't take 'their' vaccine." Like it is "specialized" for each individual, "their" vaccine. Once again, a huge lie as the people who were really sick were the Vaccinated and but they INVERT everything.
LIE #5: Trump: "If you take the Vaccine you are protected, the results are very good. If you do get it, it's a very minor form." LIAR.
LIE #6: Trump: "People aren't dying when they take the Vaccine." Nope. All those athletes and newscasters around the world collapsing are the unvaccinated. LIAR.
You can NOT believe ONE Single World coming from his mouth. He was born a liar.
He is a MASTER LIAR. He is an Artist. The Art of the Lie.

MAGA TRUMP - THE MAGICIAN

1 Like

KING OF THE VACCINES CONNECTION

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS SHREDS TRUMP ACOLYTE IN THE MOST BRUTAL 7 MINUTES YOU WILL FIND

ows

'FATHER OF THE JAB' FORCED TO STOP RALLY SPEECH WHEN ATTENDEE SUFFERS MEDICAL EMERGENCY

trump.jab

Former President Trump stopped speaking at his Greensboro, North Carolina, campaign rally when an attendee suffered a medical emergency.

On Monday, February 26, 2024 the Israel Heritage Foundation presented President Trump with a silver menorah, with an attached proclamation that reads, “Hineni nosen lo es brisi shalom”, “Behold, I give to him my covenant of peace.

“The president is strongly in favor of Israel winning the war. He is very pro-Israel and spoke of the need to destroy Hamas. The president also talked about the growing antisemitism that Jews are facing now.”

IHF Joins President Trump at Mar-A-Lago

EXPOSING TRUMP - FATHER OF THE JAB AND THE LIST GOES ON

OWS

TRUMP'S 2019 EXECUTIVE ORDER FOR JAB SHOWS HE KNEW ABOUT THE PLANNED-DEMOCIDE

Trump's 2019 Exec Order BEFORE "Pandemic" - EXECUTIVE ORDER 13887.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112057780615640759