Weather Warfare

California Farmers: “We’ve Lost EVERYTHING” – $BILLIONS of Food Lost in Floods in State that Produces Half of America’s Agriculture

Almost half of America’s agriculture is produced in the State of California, producing over 50 $BILLION annually in revenues.

Now, with recent historical and unprecedented flooding, many farmers in California are reporting that they have “lost everything.”

And it is not over yet, as the rains continue, and record amounts of snow in the Sierra Nevada mountains still need to melt, which will flow into farmlands that are already devastated in California’s Central Valley.

The emphasis today is still on saving people’s lives as the rain and flooding continue, and nobody knows yet what the final damages will be to America’s richest farmlands and how that will impact food security in the United States, and the nation’s already fragile economy. Almost half of California’s agricultural products are exported to other countries.

Tulare County in Central California is the county that is suffering the most, and it is also the second largest county in the U.S. in terms of food production, producing over $8 BILLION annually, with sales of dairy products making up almost one fourth of those sales, followed by citrus and nuts. (Source.)

Kern County, just to the south of Tulare County, is the nation’s #1 county in agricultural production, and Fresno County, just to the north of Tulare County, is the nation’s 3rd largest producer of agriculture, and both of those counties have also seen devastating floods in the Central Valley of California.

Monterey County on the Central Coast of California, is the 4th largest county in the U.S. in terms of agriculture production, and they too have been hit with devastating floods, wiping out most of the vegetable and strawberry farms.

I have put together a video report that is just under 15 minutes. I have friends and family members who live in Tulare County, so I can confirm from first hand experiences that none of this is exaggerated. It is real.

This Is Why Those That Live In California Need To Brace Themselves For “The Big One”

Scientists have been warning for decades that “the Big One” is coming. Will those warnings soon be proven true? Since late December, the state of California has been absolutely pummeled by an endless series of “atmospheric rivers” that have dumped an unprecedented amount of moisture on the state. In fact, there is one mountain in California that has actually received more than 100 inches of rain over the past several months. It has been a relentless barrage, and now it has been capped off by an extremely powerful storm that is being compared to a hurricane.

For example, Bloomberg is reporting that the “bomb cyclone” that just hit the state produced “hurricane-force gusts”…

A historic storm that rattled San Francisco with hurricane-force gusts is winding down, leaving behind the threat of flooded streets and highways across the Bay Area.

Unfortunately, that is no exaggeration at all. It is being reported some areas recorded wind gusts that were close to 100 mph

Powerful winds continued to whip the San Francisco Bay Area as the rain subsided Tuesday afternoon. Multiple gusts over 90 mph were recorded.

PG&E said its gauge on Mount Umunhum recorded a 97 mph wind gust, and another at San Francisco International Airport measured 74 mph. Mines Road in the interior East Bay was knocked by a 93 mph wind.

One climate scientist that was interviewed about the storm also used the word “hurricane” to describe what we just witnessed…

“This was a violent, sudden windstorm,” said Daniel Swain, a climate scientist at the University of California at Los Angeles. “We’re seeing impacts probably that are similar to a strong tropical storm or a weak hurricane.”

But hurricanes are not supposed to be a problem that the west coast ever has to worry about.

So this storm was definitely very unusual.

A meteorologist that ventured out during the chaos actually “found himself in the eye of the storm”

Meteorologist Drew Tuma of ABC7 tweeted that he witnessed the winds drop ‘from 60mph to dead calm in an instant’ after he found himself in the eye of the storm.

A normal rainstorm does not have an “eye”.

But this one did.

And it is being reported that a tornado actually touched down “near downtown Los Angeles”

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1638631828482322432

I can’t remember ever seeing something like that before in southern California.

This isn’t normal.

But California has been hammered by such extreme weather in recent months that it is truly difficult to define what “normal” is for the state anymore.

Overall, the state has been hit by a total of 12 “atmospheric rivers” since late December

But the storms kept coming. California is now facing its 12th significant atmospheric river since the parade of strong storms began in late December.

“This is an unusually high number of storms this winter in California,” said Daniel Swain, climate scientist at the University of California at Los Angeles. “No matter how you slice it, no matter how you make these formal definitions, this is unusually many.”

So what does all of this extreme weather have to do with “the Big One”?

Well, scientists have known for more than a decade that there can be a link between extreme weather events and major earthquakes. The following comes from NBC News

Monsoons, hurricanes and other extreme weather events may trigger earthquakes when faults are ready to rumble.

The new research presented this week at the American Geophysical Union’s annual meeting in San Francisco does not suggest that all earthquakes are caused by storms or that all storms cause quakes. But by identifying some of the many conditions that put stress on faults, the new work may help scientists better forecast future tremors.

Experts hope to develop more accurate ways to warn the public before massive devastation ensues.

Over the next several months, so much snow is going to be melting all over the state.

All of that water has to go somewhere, and it is going to exert pressure wherever it ends up.

And as I reported back in January, John Paul Jackson warned that “a storm of incredible force” would hit California before “the Big One” finally arrives…

“There is a an earthquake that has been predicted to devastate California. Meaning skyscrapers are going to fall that the shape of the United States will change after that earthquake. That won’t happen until after there’s a storm – a major storm is going to come to California. It’s either a hurricane of incredible force, or it is a storm of incredible force. But a great, great hurricane or incredible force is going to come to California, and the earthquake that destroys it will not happen until after that takes place. So there’s a way of saying, okay, I have time, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be an earthquake tomorrow 7.5 you know, or next week or two weeks from now of some some magnitude. I’m talking about the one that changes the shape of California where you don’t want to live in California, anywhere in California, when that happens or perhaps even most of the west coast. Where an inland ocean is formed and Baja becomes an island and the mouth of the inland ocean forms between between San Diego and Los Angeles. That is not going happen before that that storm comes. That is a sign that God is giving to the people- don’t worry about that big one. Because this sign will happen first.”

For a long time, I wondered what such a storm would look like, because hurricanes are not a west coast problem.

But now we know.

The state of California has been hammered by 12 “atmospheric rivers” in less than 3 months, and this series of storms has just been capped off by a storm that was so powerful that scientists are using the word “hurricane” to describe it.

We don’t know exactly when it will happen, but I would highly recommend that those living on the west coast brace themselves for major seismic activity.

I hope that we still have more time, but the Bible tells us that earthquakes are one of the signs of the last days, and without a doubt we are living in those times.

I am not writing any of this to scare you.

I am writing this to warn you, because you are not likely to hear this anywhere else.

Government Plans for Cataclysmic Space Weather

We are in a period of time where space weather is going to rock your world and your body. It will be intensifying in many ways over the course of your lifetime. Space weather is more than the beautiful auroras that main stream media is focusing upon.

Here are the primary sources for space weather today:

• The sun, coming at us from solar flares and coronal hole streams
  • The galactic electric current sheet originating at the heart of our galaxy and has reached earth causing a wake of destruction as it tore through our nearest stars and solar system.
  • Our planetary current sheet.
  • Reduction of our magnetosphere which is our barrier to keep things like cosmic ray radiation out. We have lost about 25% and there are indications that our wandering magnetic poles just did a jerk plunging us downward towards 5% of less of an earth magnetic field. The last time earth endured this 90% of all lie upon the face of the earth went extinct. We have entered the 6th Extinction Level Event.

Ancient man went through space weather events and chronicled it as a warning for us in rocks around the world. The figures ancient man inscribed were not stick men and such but rather reproducible space weather events that have been duplicated in physics laboratories.

While the government and media focusing on the dancing auroras it is not telling you how to prepare for such events. They tell you how to prepare for tornadoes and hurricanes but not space weather events. Does government have space weather plans? Yes, around the world governments are secretly planning their space weather protocols but will leave you to fend for yourself. What are the plans they are making? That is the discussion in my latest Situation Report.

Does the Bible talk about space weather? The Bible is a book about cataclysms. As you do your biblical studies, pay attention and you will see from the beginning of Genesis to the conclusion to Revelation, space weather and cataclysm are sprinkled within the Holy Writ. Did you know that there were about 14 signs in the heavens preceding the birth of Jesus Christ? There were also signs in the heavens for five years after His birth.

Here is list of links I covered in this video, so that you can not take my word for it, but see for yourself, that space weather truly is an existential threat to life on earth.

3-Day Space Weather Forecast

NOAA Government Space Weather Portal

Space Weather FEMA

FEMA Space Weather Training Course

Answers to FEMA Training Course Questions

Space Weather. gov

FEMA Space Weather PDF

DHS Document Protecting-and-Preparing-Homeland-Against-Threats-Electromagnetic-Pulse-and-Geomagnetic

Government Safety and Space

Government: Space Storm Types

NOAA Space Weather Scales

NOAA Space Weather Impacts

NOAA Space Weather Glossary

Look up, your redemption draweth nigh.

Be safe under the shadow of His wings and God Bless,

Celeste

'I believed I was going to die': Reporter is left bloodied after huge Tennessee tornado tossed his Jeep into the air - as 11 are killed by 65 twisters ripping across the US... with MORE on the way

• At least 65 tornados have ripped across the midwest and south Friday
  • One journalist tweeted a photo of his face bloodied and truck totaled
  • The severe weather could continue Saturday, with 55 million in US under risk

A Kentucky reporter confessed he 'truly believed' he was going to die after a monster tornado tossed his truck off the road in Tennessee.

The twister was one of 65 reported to have ripped across the midwest and south Friday, killing at least 11 people - with over 55 million people braced for more severe storms today.

The enormous storm system tore through seven states on Friday, spawning deadly weather including tornadoes that shredded homes and shopping centers in Arkansas, caused a theater roof to collapse during a heavy metal concert in Illinois and made a fatal sweep into rural Indiana.

Journalist Nick Sortor posted photos on Twitter that showed his face bloodied and his truck totaled after one of the twisters blew through Tennessee Friday.

'I truly believed I was going to die at the moment my car was picked up and tossed off the road by this massive tornado in Tennessee,' he tweeted. 'Thanks so much again for all your support.'

The severe weather is expected to continue Saturday, with several cities in Alabama and Georgia still under a tornado watch through 8 a.m. central time.

Over 55 million Americans are under severe weather risks in the Ohio Valley, the Northeast, including New York City and Philadelphia, and parts of the Southeast, according the Storm Prediction Center.

Southeastern Indiana, western Ohio and northern Kentucky were still under tornado watches on Saturday through 5 a.m. ET, according to the Storm Prediction Center.

The area, which includes the cities of Dayton and Cincinnati, was warned of wind gusts up to 70 mph along with large hail.

The storm caused three deaths in Sullivan County, Indiana, Emergency Management Director Jim Pirtle said in an email to The Associated Press early Saturday.

The storm damaged homes and some residents were missing in the county seat of Sullivan, located near the Illinois state line about 95 miles southwest of Indianapolis.

At least one person was killed and more than two dozen injured, some critically, in the Little Rock area, authorities said.

The town of Wynne in northeastern Arkansas was also devastated, and officials reported two dead there, along with destroyed homes and people trapped in the debris.

Authorities said a theater roof collapsed during a tornado in Belvidere, Illinois, killing one person and injuring 28, five of them severely.

The Belvidere Police Department said the collapse occurred as a heavy storm rolled through the area and that calls began coming from the theater at 7:48 p.m.

It said that an initial assessment was that a tornado had caused the damage.

The collapse occurred at the Apollo Theatre during a heavy metal concert in the town located about 70 miles northwest of Chicago.

Belvidere Fire Department Chief Shawn Schadle said 260 people were in the venue.

He reported that first responders had also rescued someone from an elevator and had to grapple with downed power lines outside the theater.

Belvidere Police Chief Shane Woody described the scene after the collapse as 'chaos, absolute chaos.'

Gabrielle Lewellyn had just entered the theater when a portion of the ceiling collapsed.

'I was there within a minute before it came down,' she told WTVO-TV. 'The winds, when I was walking up to the building, it went like from zero to a thousand within five seconds.'

Some people rushed to lift the collapsed portion of the ceiling and pull people out of the rubble, said Lewellyn, who wasn´t hurt.

'They dragged someone out from the rubble and I sat with him and I held his hand and I was (telling him) `It´s going to be OK.´ I didn´t really know much else what to do.'

There were more confirmed twisters in Iowa and wind-whipped grass fires blazed in Oklahoma, as the storm system threatened a broad swath of the country home to some 85 million people.

Dramatic scenes saw cars flipped over, roofs smashed and trees toppled across the South and Midwest while tens of thousands were left without power in Arkansas and Missouri.

The Apollo Theatre in Belvidere, Illinois, saw its roof cave in at around 7.55pm local time when 260 people were inside. The concert-goers had gathered to see the heavy metal band Morbid Angel.

Fire chief Shawn Schadle told reporters 28 people were taken to hospital with five in serious condition.

One witness uploaded a video of the disturbing aftermath on Facebook.

'I was one of the first ones on the scene and I just started praying & crying,' Johnny Garner wrote on Facebook.

'So many people being carried away it didn't look real.'

In Covington, Tennessee, five people were being treated in hospital after it was also hit by a twister.

The Covington Police Department shared photos of roads blocked by downed power poles and trees toppled in front of homes.

The force said the city was 'impassable' and urged residents to stay off the roads due to hazards and to allow emergency crews to pass through to critical areas.

Earlier in the night several flights at Chicago O'Hare International Airport were also delayed or cancelled as passengers were told to take shelter due to what it described as 'severe weather.'

Preliminary reports estimate that 16 tornadoes occurred in Illinois, 12 in Arkansas, eight in Iowa, three in Wisconsin, two in Mississippi and two in Tennessee.

The Midwest can expect a little reprieve this weekend as the storms appear to be moving east, according to reports by the Weather Channel.

The service said thunderstorms would be the main concern on Saturday but 'a tornado or two cannot be ruled out in the Southeast.'

The twisters have splintered homes and flattened entire neighborhoods, overturned vehicles and tossed trees and debris onto roads as people raced for shelter.

Roofs and walls were ripped away from many buildings, while trees were uprooted, and vehicles flipped over.

The destructive weather came as President Joe Biden toured the aftermath of a deadly tornado that struck in Mississippi one week ago and promised the government would help the area recover.

The Little Rock tornado tore first through neighborhoods in the western part of the city and shredded a small shopping center that included a Kroger grocery store.

It then crossed the Arkansas River into North Little Rock and surrounding cities, where widespread damage was reported to homes, businesses and vehicles.

In the evening, officials in Pulaski County announced a confirmed fatality in North Little Rock but did not immediately give details.

Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock officials told KATV in the afternoon that 21 people had checked in there with tornado-caused injuries, including five in critical condition.

Mayor Frank Scott Jr., who announced that he was requesting assistance from the National Guard, tweeted in the evening that property damage was extensive and 'we are still responding.'

ov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders activated 100 members of the Arkansas National Guard to help local authorities respond to the damage throughout the state.

In Little Rock, resident Niki Scott took cover in the bathroom after her husband called to say a tornado was headed her way.

She could hear glass shattering as the tornado roared past, and emerged afterward to find that her house was one of the few on her street that didn´t have a tree fall on it.

'It´s just like everyone says. It got really quiet, then it got really loud,' Scott said afterward, as chainsaws roared and sirens blared in the area.

At Clinton National Airport, passengers and workers sheltered temporarily in bathrooms.

'Praying for all those who were and remain in the path of this storm,' Sanders, who declared a state of emergency, said on Twitter.

About 50 miles west of Memphis, Tennessee, the small city of Wynne, Arkansas, saw widespread tornado damage, Sanders confirmed.

St. Francis County Coroner Miles J. Kimble told the AP by phone Friday night that he was assisting the Cross County coroner in Wynne and that two people died there in the tornado.

The governor at a briefing with Little Rock officials Friday night said it was possible the number of deaths could rise.

City Councilmember Lisa Powell Carter told AP that the town Wynne was without power and roads were full of debris.

'I´m in a panic trying to get home, but we can´t get home,' she said. 'Wynne is so demolished. ... There´s houses destroyed, trees down on streets.'

The unrelenting tornadoes continued spawning and touching down in the area into the night.

The police department in Covington, Tennessee, said on Facebook that the west Tennessee city was impassable after power lines and trees fell on roads when the storm passed through Friday evening.

Authorities in Tipton County, north of Memphis, said a tornado appeared to have touched down near the middle school in Covington and in other locations in the rural county.

Tipton County Sheriff Shannon Beasley said on Facebook that homes and structures were severely damaged.

Tornadoes moved through parts of eastern Iowa, with sporadic damage.

One tornado veered just west of Iowa City, home to the University of Iowa. Video from KCRG-TV showed toppled power poles and roofs ripped off an apartment building in the suburb of Coralville and significantly damaged homes in the city of Hills.

Nearly 90,000 customers in Arkansas lost power, according to poweroutage.us, which tracks outages.

In neighboring Oklahoma, wind gusts of up to 60 mph (96 kph) fueled fast-moving grass fires. People were urged to evacuate homes in far northeast Oklahoma City, and troopers shut down portions of Interstate 35.

In Illinois, Ben Wagner, chief radar operator for the Woodford County Emergency Management Agency, said hail broke windows on cars and buildings in the area of Roanoke, northeast of Peoria.

More than 109,000 customers had lost power in the state as of Friday night.

More outages were reported in Iowa, Missouri, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Indiana and Texas.

Fire crews battled several blazes near El Dorado, Kansas, and some residents were asked to evacuate, including about 250 elementary school children who were relocated to a high school.

At Chicago´s O´Hare International Airport, a traffic management program was put into effect that caused arriving planes to be delayed by nearly two hours on average, WFLD-TV reported.

The National Weather Service´s Storm Prediction Center had forecast an unusually large outbreak of thunderstorms with the potential to cause hail, damaging wind gusts and strong tornadoes that could move for long distances over the ground.

Such 'intense supercell thunderstorms ' are only expected to become more common, especially in Southern states, as temperatures rise around the world.

The weather service is forecasting another batch of intense storms next Tuesday in the same general area as last week.

Insider Warns HAARP Will Create 'Biblical Catastrophes' To Usher In 'New World Order'

The HAARP research facility is being used the globalist elite to control the world's weather, accelerate the climate change agenda and inflict damage on enemies, according to insiders who are warning the world that Nikola Tesla's death-ray technology is being utilized by HAARP to assist the elite in their goal of subjugating humanity.

FLORIDA TOTALLY PARALYZED || HISTORIC FLASH FLOODS IN FORT LAUDERDALE || EMERGENCY EVACUATION

Fort Lauderdale Gets 22.59" of Rain in 7 Hours! Biblical Flooding!

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/fort-lauderdale-gets-22-59-of-rain-in-7-hours-biblical-flooding

The city of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida was hit with 22.59 inches of rain in seven hours yesterday, flooding the entire city and breaking all records for rainfall there.

Flash floods are wreaking havoc on the Ft. Lauderdale Airport, which has now been closed, and in the downtown area, vehicles can be seen floating down the streets.

There has also been a report of grapefruit-sized hail near Arcola, Missouri.

Large hail, 97-mph wind reported in America's heartland on Saturday

Large hail, strong winds and at least one tornado moved through parts of the Midwest Saturday. In Missouri, baseball-sized hail was seen, and the NWS confirmed an EF-1 tornado that moved through St. Louis County.

hail

Severe thunderstorms tore across the central and southern U.S. on Saturday, dropping large hail and producing damaging wind along the way, and more severe weather was reported overnight into Sunday.

According to the National Weather Service, most of the hail that has fallen thus far has been between penny- and half-dollar-sized. However, there have been several reports of golf-ball-sized and baseball-sized hail.

SHOCK AS SAUDI ARABIA ROADS FREEZE DUE TO SNOW AND HAIL IN TAIF REGION

This came as a surprise to many as Hailstorms and snowfall hit Saudi Arabia, Taif Region, this is a rare occurrence in the Taif region. Heavy rain and hail storms continue in different parts of Saudi Arabia. Road traffic has been disrupted due to heavy snowfall on major Taif Road in Saudi Arabia. Snow and Hail fell in large quantities over much of the city causing obstruction to the movement of vehicles on the road.

Heavy rainfall in Ireland leads to wettest March on record, impacting agriculture

Ireland experienced its wettest March on record last month, with 173.3 mm (6.8 inches) or 169% of the average for the month. The wettest March followed on from what was confirmed provisionally as the fourth driest February on record. Before last month, the previous wettest March was in 2019.

Heavy rain caused production gaps for Irish growers, with Stephen McCormack from McCormack Family Farms saying, “All of our crops will be late. We have not been able to sow anything since February 28, so we will not hit full production until the end of May, a month later than normal.”

“All Irish growers are in the same situation, there will be shortages when the Spanish season stops, we will all be looking elsewhere for supply.

“It seems to all about extremes nowadays, last year we were in drought, now too much rain and in a few months, I’ll be complaining it’s too dry again,” McCormack said.

A dust storm from recently tilled farm fields caused low to no visibility on the highway leading to massive damage and six deaths.
Having a major highway run through farm fields with no trees to separate the farm fields from the highway is not a good idea obviously.
Farmers (and cattle ranchers) are guilty of cutting down an excessive amount of trees.

WHAT CAUSED THE DEADLY 72-CAR PILEUP THAT LEFT 6 PEOPLE DEAD NEAR SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS?

Multiple people were killed Monday morning in a crash on Interstate 55 in Montgomery County, south of Springfield, Illinois. One of the people killed in the crash was identified as 88-year-old Shirley Harper of Franklin, Wisconsin. The other five people have not been identified. Police said 37 people were transported to local hospitals with injuries.

At least 6 people killed in crashes on I-55 south of Springfield, Illinois

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/illinois/crash-i55-farmersville-montgomery-county-illinois/63-0ccb666b-d840-4463-a455-7afea875a961

THOUSANDS EVACUATED AS DEADLY FLOODS SWEEP NORTHERN ITALY | DW NEWS

Several people have died after heavy rain caused major flooding in northern Italy. Thousands of people have been evacuated from their homes and hundreds of firefighters have been deployed to help with rescues. Authorities are warning there may be worse to come as extreme rain continues to batter the area.

At least 8 dead and thousands evacuated as floods batter northern Italy

At least eight people died and thousands were evacuated from their homes as torrential rain battered Italy’s northern Emilia-Romagna region, triggering widespread floods, officials said on Wednesday.

According to Peterson, they got a break in storm about 45 minutes after he and three other rangers gathered in prayer in the midst of the storm.

"I'M ALMOST TO THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND" - IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD...IN JUNE. :snowflake:

Please help inform others.

Introducing Geoengineering / Climate Engineering to the Uninformed

September 22, 2014 232 Comments

By Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

1. It is imperative to actually take constructive steps toward raising critical awarness of the climate engineering issue.

2. Pass on credible information without overloading those that are not yet aware of the climate engineering insanity.
The link below can be a primary tool for email efforts to sound the alarm.

"A Climate Engineering Introduction To Media And The Uninformed"

The most critical step in regard to helping in the fight to expose and halt climate engineering ( and thus helping in the fight for the greater good) is making the decision to get involved with the cause at hand. There is only one way forward in this battle, we MUST reach a critical mass of awareness, this effort will take all of us. The human race faces countless challenges, so one must prioritize. One must decide what the most critical priority battle is. Global geoengineering/weather warfare/biological warfare programs are the greatest and most immediate threat currently faced by the human race short of nuclear cataclysm (a threat that climate engineering is also exacerbating by making Earth more vulnerable to solar flares, electric grid shutdown, and thus nuclear meltdown). The ongoing weather warfare assault is completely derailing the planet's climate systems, completely contaminating our air (all precipitation), our soils and waters. Geoengineering is also shredding the ozone layer. No ozone layer, no terrestrial life on Earth. From countless directions climate engineering is pushing the human race and all life on Earth toward mathematically certain near term total extinction. The greatest single leap we could take toward changing our current course of biosphere implosion is to expose and halt the geoengineering insanity.

2. Spend Some Time Getting at Least Somewhat "Up to Speed" On the Issue Yourself

It is important to be able to field at least some basic questions about this most dire issue if you are to gain credibility with others. People (of any political stripe) do not want to be test subjects in an ongoing lethal experiment. Most are at least partially aware that the weather is now very different from what it was historically speaking. Many are aware that chronic respiratory diseases and countless other related diseases are going off the charts. There is a general awareness that weather modification (at least in some form) is real. A conversation can often be initiated by simply asking someone if they have noticed the weather is unusual or changing? Are they aware of the fact that there are massive global weather modification programs that are not being reported by media? The geoengineering or climate engineering terms are important in any conversation on this issue. If a person googles "geoengineering" or "climate engineering", they will find volumes of science articles and reporting. If only the word "chemtrails" is used, disinformation and debunking sites and definitions will be the first thing they come to. Again, know the basics. Geoengineering is shredding the ozone layer, altering the weather patterns, polluting our air, waters and soils.

It is also very important to have some idea of who you are speaking with and what aspect of the geoengineering issue they will be most interested in and affected by. Going too far into the "rabbit hole" is almost always counterproductive, stick to the basic straightforward facts. DON'T discredit the subject at hand by wandering into other issues that are not science based and that do not belong in this discussion.

3. Have Credible Data to Pass On To Others

This is not expensive or difficult. There are a number of tools that can and should be used for this purpose. Multiple informational power point presentations are available on the home page of GeoengineerignWatch.org. "Geoengineering Earth, Exposing The Global Climate Modification Assault" is one example. Video presentations from geoengineeringwatch.org can be freely burned to DVD's and distributed, so long as they are given away and not sold. The data on our site is for one purpose, to raise public awareness of the critical climate engineering issue. When passing on a DVD, it is much more effective to include an information flyer with it. For only 10 to 20 cents a copy, more or less, very important and compelling data can be passed on. Such a flyer will make it much more likely the DVD will actually get viewed. Flyer examples can be found and downloaded for free at “geoengineeringwatch.org/ads“ (or can be purchased from the home page of Geoengineering Watch for our approximate cost of large scale printing and shipping.

Introducing Geoengineering / Climate Engineering to the Uninformed

Massive Flooding In Zaragoza, Spain

A strong waterspout mows Zaragoza and forces the rescue of several drivers trapped in their vehicles

The downpour has discharged in less than an hour up to 54.2 liters per square meter.

The strong waterspout that affected the province of Zaragoza and the capital this afternoon has flooded one of the round belts and other routes and has left many people trapped in their vehicles, which has forced the intervention of firefighters and diver teams. In just under an hour, it has unloaded up to 54.2 liters per square meter in some parts of the city, with peaks of intensity of up to 20 liters in just 10 minutes. Ten of them have had to be rescued by firefighters and teams of divers, some in extremis, after barely enduring the force of the water perched on the roof of their vehicles.

Despite the intense rain, there have been no accidents with the wounded, but the conditions have spread throughout the city, which has forced to interrupt the tram service and divert numerous bus lines, the Zaragoza City Council has reported. The Zaragoza province and the Huesca province are on orange notice, according to Aemet.

Its delegate in Aragon, Rafael Requena, explained that Zaragoza and Alcañiz, in the Bajo Aragón in Teruel, They have taken the brunt of these storms because of the intensity of the rain in such a short space of time. “ In neighborhoods of Zaragoza such as Valdespartera 117 liters per hour have fallen at times ”.

The most serious situation has occurred in the Third Belt, at the height of the Barranco de la Muerte, where many people have been trapped in their vehicles and have experienced “ truly very complicated moments ”, who have forced the rescue of more than a dozen people from inside their vehicles or who were clinging to the street woodland. For this, these sources have explained, different techniques have had to be used, from ropes to vertical rescues to the driving scale, and an off-road truck from the forest fires to get to points where people were trapped. People have also had to be rescued from cars around Los Enlaceos.

“ A good ” has fallen, reported a neighbor of Parque Venecia, a particularly affected southern neighborhood, where inside his supermarket the water reached to the knee and many products floated inside. In the same area, the cemetery of the Aragonese capital presented a particularly striking aspect, with its walls like taps, expelling water from the bricks and niches. “ We just need to see dead floating ”, said an alarmed neighbor. Around 1,500 residents of these areas have been left without electricity due to conditions at Endesa's supply stations.

The nine teams from the Ecociudad society service, in charge of sanitation and supply infrastructures, have been at full capacity, as well as the local police to regulate crossings at points where traffic lights had run out of power, such as Avenida Ciudad de Soria or Caminos del Norte, or that they were flooded by the obstruction of the sewerage as a result of the leaves that have carried the hail and the water and the gusts of wind that have accompanied the storm, up to 92 kilometers per hour.

There have been dozens of streets in Zaragoza that have been affected and numerous bus lines that have had to be diverted. In addition, the storm cell has also caused conditions to homes, premises and lows in Cuarte de Huerva and in Burgo de Ebro, a municipality where eight people have been evacuated, four of them minors, two houses preventively due to the entry of water into the building in which they live. Likewise, the A23 motorway had to be cut at kilometer 274 in the Teruel direction, the Civil Guard reported, that has displaced the affected areas, effective Citizen Security and the Traffic Group.

The accumulation of water on the tracks has forced the circulation of trains between Zaragoza and Barcelona for a few minutes, after which they have been diverted from the Delicias station, in the Aragonese capital, due to the contour baipas, which implies delays in the journey to the Catalan capital. One of the trains has been promptly detained in Cartuja Baja.

Lorena, a Zaragoza worker who was returning from a meeting in Madrid, was traveling on one of the AVE trains that have had to stop in Calatayud. “ We have been warned by public address that the weather conditions did not allow progress and we have run out of WhatsApp and no data ”. Some, he says, have taken the opportunity to get off the train to stretch their legs, but others expressed concern about how they would find their cars when they arrived in the city after such a waterspout.

The mayor of the city, the popular Natalia Chueca, has referred in a tweet to the difficulties that the weather episode has caused in transportation in many parts of the city, and has called to maintain “ patience and great prudence ” while working the devices of the City Council, the Fire Department and the Local Police. The councilor has been especially attentive to the situation in the Venice Park area.

Around half past ten this Thursday night, the members of the Operational Coordination Center have met to design the measures for the next few hours. The mayor of the Aragonese capital, Natalia Chueca, expressed herself amazed at the intensity of the waterspout and explained that the most affected area “ is built on a ravine, therefore, it will be necessary to analyze and study how to avoid these conditions, even if this storm is totally extraordinary ”.

Five autonomous communities will have notices on Friday due to the risk of heat, rain, storms, coastal phenomena or rissagas, as reported by the State Meteorological Agency ( AEMET ). Specifically, they will have yellow warning for hail storms and strong wind gusts, as well as rains that may leave more than 15 liters per square meter in Álava, Vizcaya, Guipúzcoa, Navarra, Huesca and Zaragoza. In addition, the risk from coastal phenomena caused by winds from the southwest of between 50 and 61 kilometers per hour offshore will be activated for the coasts of La Coruña. In addition, in the Balearic Islands, Mallorca will be at risk from heat, with temperatures that can exceed 36 degrees Celsius.

LANDSLIDE TO BRIDGE COLLAPSE, HEAVY RAINS WREAK HAVOC IN NORTH INDIA; DON'T GO TO HILLS, WARNS IMD

Heavy rains on Sunday threw normal life out of gear in north India. The inclement weather has caused significant damage, including the washing away of vehicles and bridges, including a 50-year-old bridge connecting Aut in Mandi district with Larji beside Sainj and Banjar. The weather department here has issued a "red" alert for seven districts in Himachal Pradesh, warning that extremely heavy rainfall is likely to continue on Sunday. IMD has issued a warning advising people to not to travel to hilly areas.

FLOOD ALERT IN NEW YORK | CARS SUBMERGED, SCARY VISUALS EMERGE AS NEW YORK FACES FLOODS | WORLD NEWS

One dead several missing in monster New York storms: Woman trying to save her dog is swept away in by biblical flash floods and millions are warned to brace as torrential rains move east today

• Hudson Valley received as much as eight inches of rainfall Sunday as multiple cities and counties declared state of emergencies because of the torrential rain
  • One woman died as she tried to escape her West Point home which washed away
  • Officials fear toll may increase as searches continue into Monday morning

THE CAPITAL OF VERMONT IS UNDERWATER TODAY

Epic rain and worst flooding in nearly a century leave Vermont capital underwater

A storm that dumped up to two months of rain in two days in Vermont and other parts of the Northeast brought more flooding Tuesday in communities marooned by water, including the state capital, where a dam just upstream was threatening to overflow.

GRAPHENE RAIN, SCIENTIST SOUNDS ALARM

'CLIMATE CHAOS' WORLDWIDE! (2023)

The following article is from February 2015.

Can the CIA weaponise the weather?

A leading climate-change scientist has warned that the US secret service’s interest in geoengineering technology may not be benign. But it’s not the first time a government has tried to control weather patterns.