We Found Nanorouters in the Vaccines ENGLISH DUB | Ricardo Delgado | La Quinta Columna - Dec 2021

Also :
Bluetooth apps detect MAC address in most jabbed

From March 2020:
Bluetooth tracking and COVID-19: A tech primer:
https://www.privacyinternational.org/explainer/3536/bluetooth-tracking-and-covid-19-tech-primer

2 Likes
1 Like

This one is a fake or a prank.

It is also referenced in "Evidence that the Covid Vaccines Implant Bluetooth Biosensors" by a "Jeremy James"

"An enterprising individual in Russia posted a video on YouTube which showed how he was able to access via the ‘dark web’ a real-time database containing the personal records of hundreds of thousands of Russian citizens. The records included their vaccination status, current location, date of birth, and much else besides. Since virtually every record contained a positive entry for ‘vaccination status’ he concluded that the vaccines had been used to implant the biosensors."

1 Like

The whole batch of material, the bluetooth stuff and the Mik Andersen PDF looks very suspect...

Ok noted.

Ok noted.

Well i would suggest you try it out yourself, I have and it works,

Samsung phones a few years old work best, I-phones don't seem to work.

In it, at first he is just running FFMPEG which is a very popular video/audio encoder/decoder.

Then he's using SSH to connect to what I'm sure is just his own computer. You can name your own computer(s) anything in the computers hosts file. When he's connected he's just running a simple prank program that he's made.

I am talking about the other links and detecting MAC addreses via bluetooth. You said the whole batch of material was suspect, It ain't

1 Like

Well in your first post you were talking about that obvious russian disinfo/prank video. It's ерунда.

I already noted your comment on that 1 link out of 4. I said "OK noted". Disregard that link. I would delete it if I knew how. But the first 2 I have tested myself, any idiot with a phone can.

Removed.

any idiot huh? I'm gonna give it a go. Which app did you use, please?

I used Bluetooth LE Scanner, but this is too sensitive it picks up numbers at a great distance. But on my phone a 2018 Galaxy A7 Samsung the in-built bluetooth app is not very sensitive. My friend's Samsung S7 which is from 2017 the in-built bluetooth app is the best, as it is somewhere in between. Have fun.

I did a scan with that but also with one called LightBlue which was able to show the vendor names for the majority of devices that it picked up.

I have a feeling that the wardriving community is sufficiently big that if people would start sending out bluetooth beacons they would notice and say something about it.

Unless someone does a proper experiment with naked people in the middle of nowhere I do not believe this to be true.

I will put up a video later of a controlled experiment in a isolated field, but I suspect you will find fault in that too...no pleasing some people.

"Are the Jabbed Connected to Bluetooth?"

https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/09/the-jabbed-connect-to-bluetooth.html

Looks like this first appeared on various sites on September 16 2001.

Some things I wish to point out:-

Twelve digits separated by colon, a mix of numbers and alphabetic characters.
This is definitely not how a reachable bluetooth device looks like on the screen. Normally you get the name of the device and a symbol that shows what kind of device, e.g. headset, phone, car hifi etc

Definitely? Later he says "I'm not a pro but I know a little bit about computers and I have never seen anything like that before. " but can say this definitely?

This is false, there are plenty of devices that don't show the name of the device. The manufacturer of the device can often, not always, be identified by their MAC address:-

("An OUI {Organizationally Unique Identifier} is a 24-bit number that uniquely identifies a vendor or manufacturer. They are purchased and assigned by the IEEE. The OUI is basically the first three octets of a MAC address")

Worth noting is that the covid tracing app by Apple/Google uses random MAC addresses:

"Protecting your privacy is at the forefront of COVID-19 notification design. Exposure Notifications use random Bluetooth identifiers that rotate every 10–20 minutes to help prevent tracking. You must choose to turn on the technology, and you can turn it off at any time. The system does not collect your device location, and people who report themselves as positive are not identified by the system to other users or to Apple."

My web research resulted in absolutely nothing except some others who noticed the same phenomenon.

Now this sounds very suspicious since my web research quickly showed the complete opposite. I have found no other source of anyone wondering about mystical Bluetooth MAC addresses possibly eminating directly from peoples bodies.

The fact that the numbers change with the people passing by only makes sense when these people themselves are the devices.**

No. They could be carrying devices that have bluetooth features.

Or as they/cars move past him they block/unblock weak bluetooth signals coming from other devices.

There you go Mr Fact Checker. Sure it won't be good enough for you. And of course you didn't bother doing the experiment yourself. I would rather trust the guys at La Quinta Columna, who have done far more than you in the fight against the NWO.

Anyway I am tired of this pissing contest, Bye bye