Water powered motor bike generates hydrogen via electrolysis...

Clean, efficient, free, no charging time, fuel readily available. Which is why the inventors of these machines usually end up dead, the technology has been around for decades. THEY don't want you using this as they cant make money from you. It's why I don't get why people have fallen for the EV scam. Think!!!

It's best to do a bit of research before posting. I took a screenshot of the most distinct part of the video and did a reverse google search and found out that it's not a water powered bike after all.

source

As far as I know, no one has provably been able to separate hydrogen from water using less energy than the process produces.

The most famous case is probably the Stanley Meyer case....

Too bad Meyer wasn't able to inform others of the process he used to split out the hydrogen. I've looked into these things quite a bit some years ago.

I am a fan of Viktor Schauberger and vortex / implosion technology.

Well congrats, however it maybe a converted Curtiss Warhawk. If you saw one of Daniel Dingel's water powered cars he drove for decades you could say it was a Toyota and you would be half right.

He was poisoned before he had the chance.

Agreed the most famous but certainly not the first.

Congrats for what? It seems more likely that someone saw the video of a bike with cool glass windows into the fuel tank, oil tank, and engine, and decided to repost it with a misleading title. (STRANGER THAN FICTION NEWS is a big suspect).

• The video itself doesn't mention anything about hydrogen.

• It looks the same on the video as the other ones from Curtiss Motorcycles with no strange modifications/wires/hacks visible.

• The price of the motorcycle doesn't make it a likely candidate....

...unless it's some mystical ready made discreet secret tech that rich people install in their motorbikes... and we're in the world of exciting fantasies

I don't think leaving this matter because it MIGHT be real isn't a good idea.

Promoting/defending hopeful hydrogen/free energy inventions might be good, but spreading fraudulent material can harm the credibility of the scene/entities/people....

Well, Daniel Dingel's water powered cars is another issue.

Do you mean that it was originally a Toyota but he modified it so much that practically only half of was parts of the original Toyota and the rest his modifications?

For being a Google whizz-kid.

Externally It looked like a Toyota, you wouldn't even have to be a Google whizz kid to know that. He did a few hundred conversions...

Oh, thanks, I guess.

Well, the technology has been around for about 15-20 years and is not very hard to use. Nor is screenshotting. You just need a bit of the old wizzy-sha-dizzy-dom.

You didn't reply to the main thing in my message, though.

Oh, that's starting so sound like an amount of people that would spread the idea. You know, open it up, document, replicate, show it to others....

...Interesting... That is; if the claim is true... Is it?

JAH thinks so...but I guess you "have looked into these things quite a bit some years ago".

Ok. Well hopefully someone is able to figure out Dingel's tech.

Many years ago JAH asked me to look into those things. Which I did, quite a bit. As I did I built a website called MERLib - Modern Energy Research Library. I hoped to #keywoard tag everything and inter-connect things. It was quite cool. You could for instance bring up all articles related to the year 1925 from Europe about magnetism, for instance. The site is outdated and quite broken these days, but the current owner of it seems to be trying to update it and get it working properly again.

Do you disagree?

Oh I agree, but we both have very different ideas on what is fraudulent. Chemtrails, moon landing etc.

With 20,000 odd videos uploaded in the past 4 years I can guarantee not all of them are 100% accurate, but the vast majority will be.

Well, I just don't think you have much going for that claim that the Curtiss motorcycle has a kind of "free energy" hydrogen engine in it.

To demonstrate this fact:-

As a comparison I could now show you a video of a car and it's gastank and claim that it is a water powered car that generates hydrogen via electrolysis.." and we'd have as much "proof" as each other.

Exactly

So what exactly is it in the original video makes you certain enough that it is real that you keep promoting/defending it?

I am not certain...

Please let me rephrase that:-

So what exactly is it in the original video makes you believe that it is real so that you keep promoting/defending it?

This....and your disbelief in water powered engines.

You believe in the video because of the apparent fact that it’s never been done and because of my disbelief?