“Vaccines” Are Causing a Massive “Uptick” in Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Ryan Cole reports “20 times increase” in cancer among those “vaccinated”. He also says "vaccines" are invoking a reverse HIV type of autoimmune response.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-14-idaho-doctor-20times-increase-cancer-vaccinated-covid.html

Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and diagnostics lab owner and operator based out of Idaho, has released shocking new information about how Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” are causing a massive “uptick” in autoimmune diseases and cancer.

In a video produced by the Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, Cole revealed how he is now seeing a 2,000 percent chronic illness increase in folks who took Donald “father of the vaccine” Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections.

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20-times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” Cole stated in the video.

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, and I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before.'”

Cole revealed these and other statistics at a March 18 event, telling Idahoans that the so-called “vaccines” for the Fauci Flu are invoking a “reverse HIV” type of autoimmune response in people’s bodies.

A normal, well-functioning immune system has two types of cells that keep the body healthy: “helper” T-cells, also known as CD4, and “killer” T-cells, also known as CD8 cells. In the “fully vaccinated,” there is a massive suppression of “helper” T-cells, Cole warns, which leaves the patient susceptible to an array of illnesses.

“Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” Cole stated. “And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check.”

Is the government injecting people with HIV and calling it “covid vaccination?”

Cole’s claims resonate with the results of a study published in The Lancet late last year which found that Chinese Virus shots greatly increase a person’s risk of developing an HIV infection.

Could it be that the jabs are actually inserting HIV into people’s bodies under the guise of “vaccinating” them against Chinese Germs? Is everyone being lied to about what these vials truly contain?

It would appear so, based on the latest evidence and revelations. While HIV is known to suppress “helper” T-cells, covid jabs are apparently suppressing “killer” T-cells, which Cole says has a similarly negative effect on immunity.

This vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, Cole goes on to warn, is generating a major uptick in cases of endometrial cancer, melanomas, herpes, shingles, mono, and even human papillomavirus (HPV) when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”

Other ingredients in the jabs, including polyethylene glycol, are also causing problems for people’s immune systems. Rather than protect them against a China Virus infection as claimed, these injection additives present a serious toxicity risk that could lead to even more health problems on top of those caused by the jabs’ HIV-like effects.

“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” Cole warns about what these shots are doing, including in young people who were fully healthy before getting jabbed.

“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two.”

Cole has spoken at several events over the past several months, warning people about the serious risks involved with getting jabbed. Some of his work has been scrubbed from YouTube for being too truthful, so keep an eye out for fresh content about Dr. Ryan Cole at Brighteon.com.

“Can you imagine what cancer rates will look like five years from now?” asked one commenter at LifeSiteNews. “This won’t get reported. They won’t even do a study.”

Is The Vaccine Destryoying The Immune System – Dr. Ryan Cole?

COVID-19 vaccines may increase the risk of HIV infections

4 Likes

Anyone who injects this (or anything like it) into children or adults is complicit in the genocide.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

Cancer Increases by Almost 2000% Says Dr. Eads as Jab Damages Immune Systems

1 Like

From his Ph.D. work in immunology, Cole was very aware of SARS-CoV-1 and MERS, having studied both, so when the warp speed program to develop a pandemic SARS-CoV-2 vaccine was announced, he became immediately suspicious.

"I thought, wait a minute, you can't vaccinate against corona viruses!" he says. "This family of viruses is not amenable to vaccination, based on mutation rates. So, my concern was very high, early on."

• In the wake of the COVID jab rollout and additional boosters, a number of health conditions are on the rise, including cancer, most notably cancers of the uterus, endometrial cancers, and very aggressive blood and brain cancers

EFFECTS OF THE COVID JAB - INTERVIEW WITH DR. RYAN COLE

People who were in remission are suddenly getting cancer again and dying quickly. So quickly they don't even have time to treat them. Source: Del Bigtree on Fat News. More you may want to know about:
She WAS pro vaccine and made fun of people who were having adverse reactions...KARMA

After realizing his COVID-19 booster shot may have sent his cancer into overdrive, Michel Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., professor of immunology and pharmacotherapy at the Université libre de Bruxelles in Belgium, said going public with the information was the “right thing to do.”

Get away from Glyphosate, wheat products are loaded with them.

The War on Cancer Patients

14th February 2022

The UK claims that it has started yet another war on cancer.

I’ve been writing about medicine for probably longer than anyone else around but I can’t work out how many wars on cancer have been declared.

Every few years a politician in search of headlines announces that he is going to start a war of some kind. There have been wars on poverty, austerity, drug use, racism, sexism and most other things you can think of – but there have been more wars on cancer than anything else.

And they have all been a total failure.

The UK’s latest war on cancer is a cynical lie, of course,

Javid, the UK’s Health Secretary and the politician who has started this one, talks of Britain being a world leader in cancer care. There is talk of speeding up the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.

All that is, I’m afraid, nothing but a sick joke designed to distract from the way cancer patients have been treated for the last two years – and are still being treated now.

Before the covid lockdowns, British cancer survival rates were among the worst in the Western world.

And over the last two years they have deteriorated faster than anywhere else.

The UK Government is now promising a vaccine to cure cancer within ten years.

It’s going to be a wonderful new mRNA vaccine – just like the toxic, experimental jab that doesn’t stop you getting covid and doesn’t stop you spreading it if you do have it. The one that might kill you or injure you for life but which isn’t necessary and won’t do you any damned good at all.

No one in history has ever lived in such corrupt times. Politicians can’t open their mouths without lying or cheating. Civil servants lie and cheat but are never punished. Charities steal money and share it out among overpaid executives. The police and the judiciary are corrupt. Banks, investment companies and financiers cheat and lie and share out all the loot in obscene bonuses. Quangos and NGOs steal power as well as money. The mainstream media is bent and report lies for big money.

But nothing, nothing in the world is as corrupt as the pharmaceutical industry which has been flogging the mRNA covid jabs and which is, no doubt, now planning a very profitable vaccine to conquer cancer.

The people who work for the drug industry are among the most evil on the planet. They will do anything for money. When they know drugs don’t work and do harm they keep selling them. The drug companies are protected from litigation. The employees of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson and Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline are traitors to us all. I believe that these awful companies have done more harm to mankind than all the criminals in the world. And yet we are now encouraged to praise the drug companies and to thank them.

The drug company staff members are festooned with honours and awards on top of the massive amounts of money they’ve made from the world’s biggest killing industry. Worse still, when they leave their jobs the former employees move seamlessly into public life around the world.

The utterly senseless and indefensible lockdowns mean that 50,000 cancer diagnoses have been missed in the UK. That’s the Government’s figure and I can tell you one thing with certainty. It’s not an exaggeration. If anything it’s a dramatic under-estimate. You can probably double it or triple it. Or quadruple it.

Even when they have finally been tested and scanned, the covid fraud means that millions of patients will have to wait years for essential treatment.

They admit that there will soon be 12 to 14 million people on waiting lists.

Patients with cancer will have to wait years for treatment.

And they will die before they’re treated.

Some war on cancer, eh?

The BMA – the patients enemy – says that there are already six million people needing medical care. And the backlog is growing.

Compared to pre-covid fraud averages there were 29 million fewer outpatient attendances and 4.2million fewer operations between April 2020 and November 2021.

GPs are failing to see patients and because they don’t see them they’re not referring them. Thousands who go to A&E departments have to wait 12 hours or more for treatment.

The NHS is no longer fit for purpose.

And Javid now announces a war on cancer. Is he stupid or sick in the head?

And there’s more.

As I have previously warned, the masks that millions of people are still wearing mean that cancer rates are going to soar.

Mask wearers have low oxygen levels and that makes them more vulnerable to cancer.

Patients who have cancer but are in remission are far more likely to develop metastases if they wear a mask.

I’ve been screaming about that for many months.

But I bet you haven’t heard any of the media doctors mention it, have you?

Masks never did any good. They were always doing more harm than good. If you want to read the science take a look at my free book called `Proof that masks do more harm than good’. You can download it as a PDF from one of my websites. It’s all the proof anyone needs that masks should have never been worn.

And yet millions of gullible, ignorant people are still wearing the damned things.

And how many new cancers will the mRNA covid jabs create?

How many old cancers will come back because of the jabs?

No one knows because it’s an experiment.

And on top of all this, I reported last year that the British medical establishment has said that it wants fewer tests and fewer treatments.

Unbelievably, doctors in the medical establishment claim that too many people are being screened and treated. They say fewer scans and operations will save the planet from non-existent climate change.

But I bet politicians will still have all the tests and operations they need.

And members of the royal family will be scanned and screened and have operations.

And so will members of the medical establishment.

It’s true the Government is planning a war.

But it isn’t a war on cancer.

It’s a war on cancer patients and I believe this new UK policy will soon be global.

It’s all part of the plan to kill over 7 billion people and to take us into the Great Reset.

Thank you for watching an old man in a chair. Please subscribe to my channel on Brand New Tube and spread my videos about on other platforms such as Bitchute. My thanks to everyone who does this. Please do translations too.

For the record, this channel has not been monetised – none of my videos ever has been because I don’t want ads on my videos. There are no ads, no sponsors and no requests for funds on videos or websites. Thanks to BNT and Muhammad Butt for the platform.

Don’t forget to watch my friend Dr Colin Barron’s amazing videos which are always pertinent and always entertaining.

Please visit my own websites vernoncoleman.org and vernoncoleman.com. There are free books and articles and new stuff is added most days.

Finally, although it may feel like it at times, please remember that you are not alone. More and more people are waking up and once they are awake they don’t go back to sleep.

If we are going to win this war then we have to fight hard and with determination and passion and the truth.

Distrust the government, avoid mass media and fight the lies.

Thank you for watching an old man in a chair.

1 Like

BBC Television: "Segment of HIV" Used to Create COVID-19 Vaccines !

The manufacturer's of COVID-19 "Vaccines" now admit on TV that a "tiny segment of HIV" was used in the making of COVID-19 "vaccines." As most people know, HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. Below is video proof with the direct admission, from BBC television.

As more and more people around the world got snookered into taking the COVID "Vaccine" we all got to see how more and more people started dying from strange ailments. Young people started dying from Myocarditis and Pericarditis. Middle aged people starting dropping dead from blood clots in the brain, in the lungs, or in their hearts. Other people started dropping dead from "unknown causes" to such a large extent, they made-up a phony name to describe it: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS).

Now, we finally have an idea as to why: Manufacturers of the COVID-19 "vaccine" used segments of the HIV virus in the COVID "vaccine." For a lot of the people who got the COVID vax, it now appears to many that they actually gave you a tiny version of . . . AIDS

This is what has been getting said since the very beginning. Indian scientists tried to publish a paper that stated they found HIV-like gain of function in Cov19 and were quickly silenced. Turns out, the whole time, that has been the truth.

They knew. They silenced anyone who found out. They kept it as secret as they could until they jabbed as many as they could. The depravity of these people knows no limit!

All the politicians and "public health" officials, pushed this on you. They pushed it on TV, on radio, in newspapers.

How about all the news media, both local and national? They pushed this on you too.

How about the big-name Hollywood stars all telling their fans to "Get the Vax?" They too, pushed this on you.

How about the Corporate Executives and Boards of Directors, who coerced you into taking this crap, by threatening to fire you from you job if you refused? They forced this crap on you.

And now, a whole slew of people have died, and more are dying every day.

They killed you.

I wonder how many people are going to decide to return the favor?

Do you want to know why chronic childhood illnesses are exploding today? Why we have childhood cancer going through the roof? Look at the ingredients of these childhood vaccines:

LIVE: Jab Induced Cancer Rates SURGING, Mikovits & Kingston EXPOSE Premeditated Depopulation Agenda

Stew Peters Network

Published December 1, 2022

Diagnosis To Death – Days Or Weeks: Testicular Turbo Cancer Found In Young Athletes

Dr. William Makis has been sounding the alarm about the doctors who have been dying in Canada following their receiving the experimental COVID shots. However, he has also been warning of lots of other deaths and injuries related to the deadly poisonous shots, and the latest is testicular cancer that is being found in young athletes that he refers to it as “turbo testicular cancer,” which people are dying within days or weeks of being diagnosed.

Dr. Makis writes:
Testicular turbo cancer in young athletes? Diagnosis to death in days or weeks. COVID-19 mRNA vaccine spike protein injury to the testes.

Tributes have been paid to a young Irish cricket player who died days after being diagnosed with testicular cancer. (click here)

21-year-old Daniel Donnan was rushed to the Ulster Hospital where he was treated for a bleed to the brain, but medical tests revealed tumors which had already spread to his brain and lungs.

It’s athletes as well as non-athletes.

Some cases are extremely rapidly progressive, like this one: “late stage less than 2 months from 2nd jab…spread everywhere”.

Or in the case of 21 year old Irish cricket player Daniel Donnan, only a few days from diagnosis to death.

Or the case of VAERS 1232833 – a 32 year old military man who developed testicular pain 4 days after 2nd Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA dose and 20 days later was diagnosed with testicular cancer with metastatic spread to retroperitoneal lymph nodes.

What is the link between COVID-19 vaccines & testicular cancer?

As an Oncologist, I ask how and why. Yes, the COVID-19 vaccine spike protein localizes to the testes, according to the Japanese Pfizer Organ bio-distribution study done with rats. But at 48hr, the ovaries get 40x more LNP-mRNA than testes.

Perhaps the more important point is that the mRNA continues to accumulate in the testes with time. How long and to what degree? We don’t know because Pfizer didn’t look beyond 48hr.

More physical activity means more blood flow, with more mRNA delivered to the heart as well as the testes. So if the myocarditis and sudden cardiac death don’t get you…

Truthfully, we have no idea what the COVID-19 vaccine mRNA does after it deposits in the testes, because Pfizer and Moderna did not conduct any carcinogenicity studies to verify safety.

Pfizer/BioNTech have a testicular cancer treatment ready

Coincidentally, Pfizer’s COVID-19 mRNA vaccine partner BioNTech received European approval for new testicular cancer treatment on June 23, 2022, just as testicular cancer cases exploded across the German Bundesliga (click here).

Interestingly, their novel treatment targets heavily pretreated patients with relapsed or refractory advanced testicular cancer. In other words, particularly aggressive (turbo?) testicular tumors that don’t respond to conventional treatment.

Again, it’s almost as if they knew.

My Take…

Wherever COVID-19 vaccine spike protein accumulates, we see a “spike” in cancers: bone marrow (leukemias), lymph nodes (lymphomas), liver, kidney, pancreas, ovaries, testes, breasts, colon, brain, spinal cord, thyroid gland and more.

There is undoubtedly a direct local effect by the vaccine spike protein on the tissues it accumulates in, this is not just a systemic effect of the mRNA circulating and affecting the overall immune system.

Oncologists cannot continue to turn a blind eye to these rapidly progressive cancers, or “turbo cancers” as they’ve come to be known. Sooner or later, doctors will have to face the reality that they may have recommended something unsafe to their patients that was catastrophically damaging to their bodies.

UK Oncologist warns Cancers are rapidly developing post-Covid Vaccination – “I am experienced enough to know this is not coincidental”

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON MARCH 27, 2023
Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a renowned oncologist practising in the UK, recently wrote an open letter to the editor-in-chief of the medical journal The BMJ, urging the journal that harmful effects of Covid injections be “aired and debated immediately” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.

Dr. Dalgleish is a Professor of Oncology at St George’s, University of London. His letter to Dr. Kamran Abbasi, the Editor in Chief of the BMJ, was written in support of a colleague’s plea to Dr. Abbasi that the BMJ make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic.

Read Prof. Dalgleish’s letter below:

Dear Kamran Abbasi,

Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme given the average age of death of Covid in the UK is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control – and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.

This must be aired and debated immediately.

Angus Dalgleish MD FRACP FRCP FRCPath FMedSci

Further reading:

B Cell-Mediated Disease

In his letter, Prof. Dalgleish refers to B cell-based diseases and cancers. According to the British Society for Immunology, B cells play an important role in regulating the immune response and dysregulation of B-cell function can lead to severe consequences for the host. Such as:

• Cancer
  • Autoimmunity
  • Non-autoimmune inflammatory disease
  • Transplantation, chronic graft-versus-host diseases
  • Spread of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)

No More Boosters*

Treating cancer patients at the frontline, Prof. Dalgleish is shocked and dismayed by what he is seeing – and not just in his patients but in relatives and friends too. This includes rapidly growing and fulminating cancers, recurrences among people long cured or in remission from their cancers which, in some instances, had been gone 25 years or more. These cancers are occurring among vaccinated individuals, and in Prof. Dalgleish’s opinion are being triggered by booster injections. In an interview with Dr. Tess Lawrie yesterday on Tess Talks, Prof. Dalgleish discussed this and what he is witnessing in his patients, family and friends. He also discussed:

• The role of cheap, established and generic medicines in treating cancer, and how these are being suppressed.
  • How people who have been in remission for years are now starting to relapse after receiving a Covid injection booster and why this is happening.
  • How Professor Dalgleish’s previous HIV research informed his understanding that the Covid injections were going to cause clotting and neurological issues.
  • That he and his colleague raised the alarm, submitting their findings to the UK Cabinet, and no appropriate action has been taken.

Below is his Tess Talks interview on Rumble. For those who are unable to access Rumble you can watch the video on Dr. Lawrie’s Substack HERE.

“Genetic chaos” leads to rapidly developing cancers

By Rhoda Wilson on April 20, 2023
A recent study has found that “genetic chaos” leads to rapidly developing aggressive cancers that are difficult to treat.

The part of the cell which “reads the instructions in our DNA” is known as the cytoplasm. The cytoplasm contains over 40 million proteins including RNA molecules. mRNA “vaccines” are designed to invade the cytoplasm and repurpose its RNA mechanisms for other tasks. About as close to “genetic chaos” as we can imagine.

Moderna recently announced it will extend the use of its mRNA injections as a vaccine against all sorts of conditions, including cancer, which are now known to be caused or complicated by mRNA covid “vaccines.” Worse still, as if they are playing some sick joke on the public, they expect you to believe their mRNA cancer vaccine – which will cause genetic chaos – will prevent cancer. Why are there no alarm bells ringing in the halls of power?

Every so often you come across a scientific study that changes all the rules and undermines the certainties that people think apply to life and knowledge – referred to as a paradigm shift. Obvious examples like Albert Einstein’s original paper on special relativity spring to mind. Something momentous was published last week by the prestigious journal Nature entitled “The evolution of non-small cell lung cancer metastases in TRACERx” which potentially undermines many of the arguments used to promote the development of new biotech medicines including mRNA vaccines for cancer.

This is a highly technical paper to read but one of the authors offered a summary accessible to a layman in a BBC interview entitled “Study reveals cancer’s ‘infinite’ ability to evolve”. TRACERx is a ground-breaking nine-year-long study of metastasising lung cancers which has provided the most in-depth analysis yet of how cancers evolve and what causes them to spread:

A tumour starts as a single, corrupted cell, but becomes a mixture of millions of cells that have all mutated in slightly different ways. They can become more aggressive: better at evading the immune system and able to spread around the body.

Study reveals cancer’s ‘infinite’ ability to evolve, BBC, 12 April 2023

Co-author Prof. Charles Swanton, from the Francis Crick Institute and University College London, revealed TRACERx results would apply across all types of cancer and said:

It has surprised me how adaptable tumours can be. I don’t want to sound too depressing about this, but I think – given the almost infinite possibilities in which a tumour can evolve, and the very large number of cells in a late-stage tumour, which could be several hundred billion cells – then achieving cures in all patients with late-stage disease is a formidable task.

So, what is at the root of this problem? According to a series of recent TRACERx results:

The cellular machinery that reads the instructions in our DNA can become corrupted in cancerous cells making them more aggressive …Tumours showing these higher levels of genetic “chaos” were more likely to relapse after surgery to other parts of the body.

The part of the cell which “reads the instructions in our DNA” is known as the cytoplasm (see HERE for our earlier article). The cytoplasm contains over 40 million proteins including RNA molecules. mRNA vaccines are designed to invade the cytoplasm and repurpose its RNA mechanisms for other tasks. About as close to “genetic chaos” as we can imagine – the very problem that, according to TRACERx, leads to rapidly developing aggressive cancers that are difficult to treat.

The BBC article reports that given these new results; prevention is the best possible strategy to fight increasing cancer incidence.** Whilst paying lip service to the notion of early detection and treatment of cancers, Prof. Swanton says:...

Top 7 types of CANCER cases are SKYROCKETING since humans began getting injected with Covid spike protein jabs

Thursday, April 20, 2023

(Natural News) What could possibly cause almost every type of cancer to exacerbate within just months? What toxin are so many humans “consuming” over the past couple years that so many cancer cases are increasing, exponentially? Invasive breast cancer for 2022 was newly diagnosed in over a quarter million women, as incidence rates continue to increase. Also, in 2022, newly diagnosed lung cancer cases exceeded 230,000, as those also continue to increase. Plus, after decades of decline, now prostate cancer cases are on the rise. What in the world is happening?

Oddly, ever since the Covid-19 “vaccines” came out, millions of injected victims are either developing cancer “out of the blue” or their current case of cancer has suddenly worsened, or they had cancer that went into remission, and suddenly it has returned with a vengeance. This requires careful consideration. Let’s take a closer look.

Dramatic rise in early onset cancers since the experimental mRNA Covid jabs were released for mass human trials

One could say that there are several billion guinea pigs on earth, wobbling around like confused zombies, wondering why they suddenly have chronic inflammation. Every single human who got injected with experimental mRNA “technology” is a like a lab-tested animal, waiting to find out if the “medication” takes, or takes them out instead.

Millions of cancer deaths are now being hidden by the medical industrial complex and the vaccine industrial complex.

A medical doctor in British Columbia, Dr. Charles Hoffe, ran PET/CT scans on cancer patients who got a Pfizer mRNA booster shot a week earlier, and found they had rapid progression of T-cell lymphoma, a dramatic increase of gastrointestinal lesions, plus a turbo-effect of spreading of cells in the lymph nodes under the arms near the armpits. It’s called TURBO CANCER because the spike proteins serve as a turbo-like fuel or carcinogen that feeds the cancer cells so they multiply exponentially, invading the rest of the body. The spike proteins literally turn off genes that fight off cancer (P-53), leaving the genome unguarded.

Spike proteins, it turns out, are the perfect food for feeding cancer. That means that the majority of Covid-vaccinated patients could experience critical health damage in the coming months and years, especially as more and more people get booster shots. Cancer cells in the Covid-vaccine-injected body are being fed, while the human immune system is being instructed (think mRNA) to stand down and not fight the cancer.

Toxic prions known as “spike proteins” are recognized by the immune system as foreign invaders and pathogens that are invading vital organs

Attack of the killer clones. Tiny little terrorists (spike proteins) dressed up and wearing a “mask” that looks like a lab-concocted virus are invading human organs, causing the immune system to attack, while feeding evil cancer cells the fuel they need to grow and take over. These toxic prions mimic a deadly virus, and they do not remain in the injection site, as the vaccine industrial complex misinforms the masses with their disinformation about this.

Anyone who is battling cancer or already battled it and beat it, now has a new challenge on their hands, and it’s more of a war than just a battle. Millions of spike proteins are floating around in their Covid-vax-injected system, and it’s like spreading candy around the house for the cockroaches and ants to find. Cancer is being fed by the Fauci Flu injections, and MSM won’t say a word about it. Just look at the skyrocketing cases of all kinds of cancer over the past two years, and you will see.

#1. Turbo cancer – existing tumors grow exponentially quicker (plus multiple tumors in multiple organs)

#2. Breast cancer

#3. Recurrence (and metastasis) after complete remission prior to Covid jab(s)

#4. Lung and bronchus cancer

#5. Prostate cancer

#6. Colon and rectum cancer

#7. Stomach and esophageal cancer

In February 2023, Dr. Eads predicted there would be “At least 1 billion dead or disabled from the CV19 bioweapon/vax.” Is Dr. Eads sticking by that prediction? Dr. Eads says, “Yes, I am, and, actually, it’s going to be higher than that. . . . A paper recently came out showing 600,000 Americans a year are dying from Covid shots. That data is supported by people like Ed Dowd. He looked at the actuary numbers in life insurance companies. We don’t have good data from the hospitals because they are not reporting vaccine injuries and death. They are not correlating the deaths with the mRNA vaccines. They are doing this on purpose.”

Dr. Eads says the number of deaths from the mRNA injections may be 1.2 billion per year world-wide. Cancer is Exploding because of CV19 Vax – Dr. Betsy Eads | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

Cancer is Exploding because of CV19 Vax – Dr. Betsy Eads

[Cancer cases in Gib are skyrocketing.]

Florida County GOP Declares Covid and MRNA Covid Vaccine a ‘Bioweapon’

The Brevard County Republican Executive Committee (BREC) has passed a resolution in a landslide vote to ban the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, deeming it and the virus a “biological and technological weapon.”

The committee is now soliciting support from registered Republicans in the county, state lawmakers, Florida’s Congressional delegation, and Governor Ron DeSantis.

Continued at link.