“Vaccines” Are Causing a Massive “Uptick” in Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases

Insights from Legendary Money Manager Edward Dowd

Megyn Kelly Diagnosed with VAIDS after Covid Shot

Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly has revealed that she’s being diagnosed with Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS) after being vaccinated with a mRNA Covid shot.

Kelly issued a statement about the diagnosis and said she regrets taking the Big Pharma vaccine.

“I regret getting the vaccine even though I am a 52-year-old woman because I don’t think I needed it,” Kelly said in a recorded statement.

“I think I would have been fine. I’ve gotten COVID many times and it was well past when the vaccine was doing what it was supposed to be doing.”

“For the first time, I tested positive for an autoimmune issue at my annual physical,” Kelly added.

“And I went to the best Rheumatologist in New York, and I asked her, do you think this could have to do with the fact that got the damn booster and then got COVID within three weeks?

“And she said yes. Yes.

“I wasn’t the only one she’d seen that with.”

The sharp decrease in immunity following vaccination is caused by “altered cytokine responses.”

Cytokines are small proteins that are produced by our immune system in response to infection.

The more jabs a person receives, the more depleted the immune system becomes, resulting in VAIDS.

Exodus
22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

(The Greek word for pharmacy is “pharmakeia” which means “sorcery, occultism, and black magic” in the New Testament. It is also used to describe the use of medicine, drugs or spells. The word pharmakeia is used in Galatians 5:19 and it is translated as “witchcraft” in the NIV - Dictionary.)

U.S. Gov. data confirms a 143,233% increase in Deadly Cancer cases due to COVID Vaccination

By The Exposé on September 22, 2023
Cancer begins when genetic changes interfere with the normal replication and replacement of cells in the body. Cells start to grow uncontrollably and may form a tumour. It is the No. 2 leading cause of death in the United States.

Unfortunately, it appears the disease may be on the rise thanks to the experimental Covid-19 injections. Because official U.S. Government data confirms the risk of developing cancer following Covid-19 vaccination increases by a shocking 143,233%.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) hosts a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which contains historical data on adverse reactions reported against every vaccine that has been administered in the United States of America.

A quick search of the CDC VAERS database on the number of cancer cases reported as adverse reactions to the Covid-19 injections since they were first rolled out in the USA, reveals that from December 2020 up to 5th August 2022, a total of 2,579 adverse events related to cancer were made in just 1 year and 8 months.

Covid-19 Vaccines
Source

But performing a similar search of the VAERS database on the number of cancer cases reported as adverse events to all other available vaccines between 2008 and 2020, a period of 13 years, reveals there were just 791 adverse events related to cancer.

Continued at link...

Top Genomics Expert Testifies: Covid Shots Cause Cancer

January 25, 2024

A renowned genomics expert has just given explosive testimony before the Massachusetts Legislature to warn about the devastating cancer-causing “red flag” that he’s discovered in Covid mRNA shots.

Dr. Kevin McKernan was called an expert witness to detail the chilling discovery he’s made regarding the injections.

McKerman told lawmakers that the shots are a major “cancer risk” that officials must “stop cold.”

“Hit the breaks,” he urged the Legislature.

“The sequence that’s in these doses, at billions of copies per dose, interacts with the P53 gene,” McKernan testified.

“This is a tumor suppressor gene so anything that interacts as a contaminant in the gene is a red flag.

“Hit the brakes, stop cold,” he pleaded.

“You’ve got billions of copies of something that interact with our tumor suppressor system.

“This is a cancer risk,” the leading expert warned.

“It’s in Moderna’s patents,” he noted.

“We know it’s now in the Pfizer vaccines.

“This needs to be a red stop halt.”

Continued at link...

Alarming Revelation: Government Data Unveils Astounding 143,233% Spike in Deadly Cancer Cases Tied to COVID Vaccines

By The Exposé on March 15, 2024

Cancer begins when genetic changes interfere with the normal replication and replacement of cells in the body. Cells start to grow uncontrollably and may form a tumour. It is the No. 2 leading cause of death in the United States.

Unfortunately, it appears the disease may be on the rise thanks to the experimental Covid-19 injections. Because official U.S. Government data confirms the risk of developing cancer following Covid-19 vaccination increases by a shocking 143,233%.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) hosts a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which contains historical data on adverse reactions reported against every vaccine that has been administered in the United States of America.

A quick search of the CDC VAERS database on the number of cancer cases reported as adverse reactions to the Covid-19 injections since they were first rolled out in the USA, reveals that from December 2020 up to 5th August 2022, a total of 2,579 adverse events related to cancer were made in just 1 year and 8 months.

Continued at link...

PALACE INSIDER: KATE MIDDLETON’S CANCER IS PSY-OP TO NORMALIZE TURBO CANCER DEPOPULATION EVENT | TPV

tpv

2 Likes

COVID Vaccines have caused at least 14,000% increase in Cancer Cases in the USA according to CDC

By The Exposé on April 14, 2024

Figures published by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have confirmed that the COVID-19 vaccines have caused at least a 14,000% increase in cancer cases in the USA up to the end of March 2024. With data revealing a minimum 6,113% increase in cancer cases among children and young adults.
The figures have been surmised by comparing cancer cases caused by the COVID-19 vaccines to the Influenza vaccines due to the lack of data published by the CDC that allows us to surmise the number of cancer cases via other methods.

According to the CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) just 8 cancer cases were linked to the many influenza vaccines on offer between the 1st January 2021 and 29th March 2024. Whereas 497 cancer cases were connected to the few COVID-19 vaccines on offer during the same time frame. This equates to a 6,113% increase in cancer cases due to COVID-19 vaccination.

Broken down, the figures reveal that children aged 6 to 17 suffered just 1 case of cancer due to influenza vaccines between 1st January 2021 and 29th March 2024, compared to 12 cancer cases connected to COVID-19 vaccines. This equates to a 1,100% increase in cancer.

Teenagers & people in their 20’s between ages 18 and 29 also only suffered 1 cancer case due to influenza vaccination, compared to 61 cases linked to COVID-19 vaccination. This equates to a 6.000% increase.

Continued at link...

THE INCREASED CANCER RATE IS INSANE! - IT'S NOT JUST VACCINES!

Josh Sigurdson reports on the Japanese researchers who've found yet more examples of the covid "vaccines" causing a massive uptick in the rate of cancer worldwide following the booster shots. The rates are going up every year at a dramatic scale compared to pre 2021 rates.

1 Like