1 Like
1 Like

Here's why it's IMPOSSIBLE to have faked the Trump shooting

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Trump Shooter was featured in BlackRock Ad in 2023

Original video removed from ‪Blackrock‬ YouTube channel at 8:20 AM EST on July 14, 2024.

2 Likes

TRUMPS SANDY HOOK HOAX

I noticed the signs of Stew Peters becoming compromised. :frowning_face:

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

Yep, was inevitable, seems to have "fooled" many. This is to conservatives what Covid/Vaxx was to Liberals, they need their gatekeepers to herd the sheeple. On the bright side it cuts down my sources and takes up less time...

1 Like

RedactedNews

FORMER SNIPER DALLAS ALEXANDER REVEALS TOO MUCH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE | REDACTED NEWS

1 Like

THE FAILED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON PRESIDENT TRUMP | REESE REPORT

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

NEW: Dan Bongino says an "unimpeachable source" tells him that someone was supposed to be on the roof where Thomas Crooks shot from but "didn't show up."

Bongino also claimed that the Biden admin is telling the USSS director to keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep her job.

"According to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post... [there] was so supposed to be someone there."

"They're now making up excuses saying the pitch of the roof. My source says to me that no one knows why the post didn't show up."

"I was also told that the USSS director has been given instructions from the administration and the DHS secretary: 'If you wanna keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut about this.'"

that roof was supposed to be a police post

2 Likes

Allegedly (this is a comment seen elsewhere - haven't seen any confirmation yet) this was on the news last night:

At the last minute, Trump's already sparse SS had agents taken away and sent to wherever Jill was going. On top of that, people "in the know" severely shorted Trump's Truth Social because they 'knew' he wouldn't have it anymore. Right before 9/11, people shorted airline stocks.

1 Like

Jeff Berwick

2 Likes