Trump Assassination Attempt Details and Analysis

Man describes aftermath of Trump rally shooting | Spectator killed

4 Likes
2 Likes

Edit: It is claimed that a photo taken by a NYT photographer has captured the path of one of the bullets.

A photo capturing the historic events of the shooting at former President Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania showed one of the bullets in the frame, just barely missing Trump’s head.

The photo, taken by New York Times photographer Doug Mills, showed a gray line just above Trump’s left shoulder. Another photo taken by Mills right after showed Trump checking his right ear, and a third one showed blood on his hand after taking it away from his ear.

GScKC5SXoAAB_gu

2 Likes

A very interesting source.

3 Likes

Looks like he (Trump) could have been using one of those Hollywood fake blood capsules when he tapped his ear.

THREE DOG NIGHT - THE SHOW MUST GO ON

2 Likes

Thank-you for the link. This video is in the link:

A guy outside the rally saw the shooter crawling on a roof and attempted to...

A guy

3 Likes

JOHN O'LOONEY - 14TH JULY 2024 - TRUMP SHOOTING STAGED

3 Likes

BRANDON BIGGS PREDICTS THE TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT IN DETAIL 4 MONTHS AGO

Brandon Biggs speaking March 2024.

2 Likes

Some people are saying this could have been staged to give Trump more support....I can't see why they would do that since Biden is already almost certain to lose.

Trump was responsible for the vaccines (maybe through naivety?) but one thing is true that when he was in office there were hardly any wars and he was making peace with Kim Jong Un. With Biden the evil powers that be seem to be able to cause a lot more wars.

I don't like any politicians, I'm just stating what I see

I think the blood pack thing is unlikely as well because it would be hard to fake the damage you can see to the ear

Not saying that I like Trump or anything but the hoax theory that John O'Looney and some others are pushing doesn't make sense to me.

3 Likes

They probably think it is a psyop because they don’t understand the hand of God.

2 Likes

Here's a video that some people created using your video.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THIS!!!! MKULTRA MIND CONTROL from EVERY DIRECTION!! It Was...

Personally i don't believe the scenario that is painted here. Ignorance acted upon is dangerous.

Anyone who has fired a rifle at 500 yards knows that they don't raise their head before pulling the trigger as the narrator in this video suggests the SS sniper on the roof did. The SS sniper on the roof was watching the real sniper and when he took a break and raised his head, that's when the sniper fired the shots and the SS sniper ducked as a natural reaction. Timing is everything. Watch it again. He did not fire those shots as the narrator erroneously suggests and is misleading ignorant people creating a false narrative.

It makes perfect sense to me that Antifa/Deep State Satanists staged this desperate attempt to take trump out. That's what Satanists do.

What will be interesting to see is what Trump does in response to this. The counterfeit Jews have been using the Deep State and cronie politicians to get rid of any weapons that could be effectively used to prevent the completion of the destruction of America. They NEED to disarm real God believing people in order to kill them off. This is the REAL threat to them. Trump is a card carrying Israeli Zionist so he will be under great pressure to pass legislation to restrict arms when they make him president.

What he should do is declare war on ANTIFA and the Deep State, rather than pay lip service to doing it like he did with Killary (remember "Lock her up", that never happened?).

We'll see what civil liberties are taken away from American Patriots as a result of this domestic terror attack. "Never let a good crisis go to waste..."

1 Like

Thank you for this very plausible assessment.
Here's something else - allegedly from the sniper - not sure what to make of it.

1 Like

Huge if this is true. It's actually what I was wondering about as a possibility, after seeing the videos.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. With God all things are possible. Agreed that things were better when Trump was in office, however, I have no reason to trust the "father of vaccines". He is a skilled actor.

The upcoming deception with Trump right in the middle is going to be humongous. I was not even that interested in politics until Trump came along. I will not be fooled again. He is a part of the Deep State and possibly a satanist also by the looks of his golden (calf) Trump Towers. He is being positioned to bring in the great reset, global digital currency and everything else that is anti-God, anti-Christ. The age of Luciferianism is here. The Q psyop has foretold these events that are all coming to pass. It is one big DECEPTION.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

3 Likes

"THEY WAITED 42 SECOND TO SHOOT TRUMP'S ASSASSIN" NEW QUESTIONS EMERGE | REDACTED NEWS

1 Like

Gun grab. Agreed.

ASSASSINATION? A SLOPPY FREEMASON SOAP OPERA GUN GRAB | REMARQUE88

1 Like

That video seems to have disappeared now.

Cui Bono? If you are correct Antifa have just boosted Trump's poll numbers hugely.

Absolutely. Agreed.

Trump is such a hardcore Zionist he is the one the Globalists want in power when it all kicks into high gear in the Middle East and the US gets directly involved in Israel IMHO. I just don't see why they would want to take him out at this stage, though I am aware of the Zionism v Communism factions of the NWO. Also with the western economies in free fall it would make sense to have a "right-winger" in charge at the time of collapse so the NWO can introduce world wide communism, and blame the failure on capitalism.

2 Likes