True Humility

by JAH (see links below)

12:19 How many thousands of years would it take you all, to stop letting Satan deceive you, by using your egos and arrogance against you, to put blinkers on you, and lead you anywhere he chooses?
12:20 HUMILITY and FAITH are the ONLY way, to prevent that from happening, and, from them, comes the truth, and “the Truth will set you free” (John 8:32 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:23).

You can NOT cheat God, you are only cheating yourselves.

12:117 Western, “civilized (?)”, society, with its collective arrogance; in believing that it knows how to run the world, better than God does, and by moving away from fearing God, to trying to make men afraid of silly human laws/legislation, and society itself; has poisoned ITSELF and is dying, rapidly.
12:118 The ONLY antidote is to learn HUMILITY, and the power of love and God, and to re-instate GOD as The Ruler of the World, and dissolve all the human laws, and use God’s Laws (Matt. 5:17-18 & Malachi 4:4).

12:123 Learn HUMILITY, and admit your mistakes, and turn around, before it is TOO late!

Can you not see what you are doing to yourselves?

12:124 There are none so blind, as those who do not want to see, because they are blinded by their own arrogance (Isaiah 42:19).

Find a PDF with the hyperlinks active 13 Aspects of True Humility.pdf (613.2 KB)

The same document:

Christ's Net Christs.net

The Way home or face The Fire thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Starwars (Episodes 4 to 6 inclusively) – Fact NOT Fiction JAHTruth.net/starwar

19 Likes

Thank You kindly, with loving gratitude

3 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Dear Lord,

Is it not correct understanding that when You tell us to do something, that is both for our own good and for the good of others, including the good (care and maintenance) of ALL the physical materials on this planet, that You and Father most Graciously allow us to use, that that Guidance is to be considered a Command, please?

Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?
6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and DOETH them, I will show you to whom he is like:
6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a Rock.
6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth NOT, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

If we allow our humans to control us, and we foolishly choose to not heed Your Guidance, we are allowing our humans to hurt us (our Spirit Beings). Essentially keeping ourselves back a grade in Your School, by free will choice.

You specifically include Obedience to You as one of the 13 Aspects of Humility. Something that should also be considered Commands from You, as the lack of humility leads to sin and eternal damnation(?).

Thank-You,
LLTK, LLTF,

Response from The Lord: [Correct].

8 Likes

Thank You for sharing.

The commands from Father and the Lord are not a burden but blessings and rewards are attached to them if obeyed diligently unless man made laws which enslave and make us miserable, infact we are human resource to them and so after use, they can dispose us at their leisure without conscious.

But Father and the Lord's mercies and grace endures. There is a local saying here that when those Two decide or chose to shower and release their blessings, They release madly/generously.

6 Likes

@GibMessenger ,

Thank-You for kindly for sharing these precious pieces of gold.
James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth Grace [only] unto the humble.

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
3:14 And above all these things [put on] compassion, which is the bond of perfectness.

18:21. Humble thyself before thou be sick, and in the time of sins show repentance.

26:15. A humble and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued.

26:25. A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is humble will fear the Lord.

Proverbs 11:2 [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the humble [is] Wisdom.

Wisdom 2:17. They that fear the Lord will prepare their hearts, and humble their souls in His sight,
2:18. Saying, We will fall into the hands of the Lord, and not into the hands of men: for as His Majesty is, so is His mercy.

3:18. The greater thou art, the more humble thyself, and thou shalt find favour before the Lord.3:19. Many are in high place, and of renown: but secrets are revealed unto the meek.
3:20. For the power of the Lord is great, and He is honoured by the lowly.

7:11. Laugh no man to scorn in the bitterness of his soul: for there is One which humbleth and exalteth.

7:17. Humble thyself greatly: for the vengeance of the unGodly is fire and worms.

12:11. Though he humble himself, and go crouching, yet take good heed and beware of him, and thou shalt be unto him as if thou hadst wiped a looking-glass, and thou shalt know that his rust hath not been altogether wiped away.

13:20. As the proud hate humility: so doth the rich abhor the poor.

32:10. Before the thunder goeth lightning; and before a humble man shall go favour.

34:26. So is it with a man that fasteth for his sins, and goeth again, and doeth the same: who will hear his prayer? or what doth his humbling profit him?

35:17. The prayer of the humble pierceth the clouds: and till it come nigh, he will not be comforted; and will not depart, till The Most High shall behold to judge righteously, and execute Judgment.

40:3. From him that sitteth on a throne of glory, unto him that is humbled in earth and ashes;

41:24. So shalt thou be truly humble and find favour before all men.

with reverent fear and gratitude.

5 Likes

Thank-You, for the 13 Aspects of True Humility. This is a real treasure, 100%; it provides such a depth of understanding; perhaps is also something we should all carry with us... :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the instruction of Wisdom; and before honour [comes] humility.

Sura 25 And the servants of ("I AM") Most Gracious are those who walk on the Earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

Sura 17:24. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
17:25. Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: if ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in TRUE repentance).

3 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes