True Humility

by JAH (see links below)

12:19 How many thousands of years would it take you all, to stop letting Satan deceive you, by using your egos and arrogance against you, to put blinkers on you, and lead you anywhere he chooses?
12:20 HUMILITY and FAITH are the ONLY way, to prevent that from happening, and, from them, comes the truth, and “the Truth will set you free” (John 8:32 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:23).

You can NOT cheat God, you are only cheating yourselves.
12:117 Western, “civilized (?)”, society, with its collective arrogance; in believing that it knows how to run the world, better than God does, and by moving away from fearing God, to trying to make men afraid of silly human laws/legislation, and society itself; has poisoned ITSELF and is dying, rapidly.
12:118 The ONLY antidote is to learn HUMILITY, and the power of love and God, and to re-instate GOD as The Ruler of the World, and dissolve all the human laws, and use God’s Laws (Matt. 5:17-18 & Malachi 4:4).

12:123 Learn HUMILITY, and admit your mistakes, and turn around, before it is TOO late!
Can you not see what you are doing to yourselves?
12:124 There are none so blind, as those who do not want to see, because they are blinded by their own arrogance (Isaiah 42:19).

Find a PDF with the hyperlinks active 13 Aspects of True Humility.pdf (613.2 KB)

The same document:

Christ's Net Christs.net

The Way home or face The Fire thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Starwars (Episodes 4 to 6 inclusively) – Fact NOT Fiction JAHTruth.net/starwar

15 Likes

Thank You kindly, with loving gratitude

2 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Dear Lord,

Is it not correct understanding that when You tell us to do something, that is both for our own good and for the good of others, including the good (care and maintenance) of ALL the physical materials on this planet, that You and Father most Graciously allow us to use, that that Guidance is to be considered a Command, please?

Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?
6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and DOETH them, I will show you to whom he is like:
6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a Rock.
6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth NOT, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

If we allow our humans to control us, and we foolishly choose to not heed Your Guidance, we are allowing our humans to hurt us (our Spirit Beings). Essentially keeping ourselves back a grade in Your School, by free will choice.

You specifically include Obedience to You as one of the 13 Aspects of Humility. Something that should also be considered Commands from You, as the lack of humility leads to sin and eternal damnation(?).

Thank-You,
LLTK, LLTF,

Response from The Lord: [Correct].

1 Like