True Humility (updated)

Humility Check

(To be recalled/ recited to self 24/7, 365 days a year - by everyone)

I am a prisoner on maximum-security mental-asylum prison-planet Earth for the criminally insane. If I am not as humble as I can possibly be there is NO hope for me!

Why? See explanations below.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

From: The Way home or face The Fire by JAH (Download the Book - 85 pages)

1:1 Thousands of Earth years ago, far away, in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2:28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King (Malachi 1:14), Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Rev. 12:7-9).

1:7 Unlike Lucifer, who would have spared no-one, the Lord, in His infinite Wisdom and compassion, decided to demonstrate His love and mercy, to His enemies. God; knowing that Lucifer had invented lying (John 8:44, King of kings’ Bible John 8:35), and had deceived many weak- willed angels into following him; decided not to execute them immediately, but to give them a chance to learn the ERROR of their ways. If they GENUINELY repented, within a pre-set period of time, He would spare them; if not, He would have no alternative but to destroy them (Malachi 4:6) (John 3:17-18 & 5:24-25).

1:14 All the prisoners were given suspended death-sentences, UNLESS they learned to be good. Those death-sentences still stand, and are only suspended until Judgement Day. YOU still are under the shadow of the DEATH-SENTENCE (Exodus 34:6-7)(John 3:17-18 & 5:24-25).

2:1 After making a study of the situation, God and the elders (of the Morning Star) decided to create a reform-school, far enough away, where, for the chosen period, they could safely try to teach Lucifer and his angels to be good, whereupon they could come home (Deuteronomy 28:1) (Revelations 2:28)(Sura 29:6).

2:6 Planet Earth was chosen for the prison, because it was far enough away; being on the far side of the galaxy; had no “intelligent” life-forms, but was capable of supporting crude animal life-forms, and, in its own way, was a beautiful planet (Rev. 12:9, 12)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).

12:19 How many thousands of years would it take you all, to stop letting Satan deceive you, by using your egos and arrogance against you, to put blinkers on you, and lead you anywhere he chooses?
12:20 HUMILITY and FAITH are the ONLY way, to prevent that from happening, and, from them, comes the truth, and “the Truth will set you free” (John 8:32) / (King of kings’ Bible John 8:23).

You can NOT cheat God, you are only cheating yourselves.

12:117 Western, “civilized (?)”, society, with its collective arrogance; in believing that it knows how to run the world, better than God does, and by moving away from fearing God, to trying to make men afraid of silly human laws/legislation, and society itself; has poisoned ITSELF and is dying, rapidly.
12:118 The ONLY antidote is to learn HUMILITY, and the power of love and God, and to re-instate GOD as The Ruler of the World, and dissolve all the human laws, and use God’s Laws (Matt. 5:17-18 & Malachi 4:4).

12:123 Learn HUMILITY, and admit your mistakes, and turn around, before it is TOO late!

Can you not see what you are doing to yourselves?

12:124 There are none so blind, as those who do not want to see, because they are blinded by their own arrogance (Isaiah 42:19).

From: The First Principle of God's Government - Theocracy by JAH

Jesus said, "I am The Way , the Truth and the Life" and "no man comes to the Father except by me." How does that relate to the Song of Moses (the Mosaic Law in The Covenant)? The Covenant is called "The Way " in The Torah (Deuteronomy chapter 9 verses 12, 16, and 11:28 and 13:5 and 31:29) and Jesus was saying that he was a living demonstration of it (The Way) in action, demonstrating how YOU have to be if YOU want to survive and go home to Father. Again we have perfect harmony between the two "Songs" - The Song of Moses and the Song of The Lamb.

Mankind over 6,000 years has never yet been clever enough; because he is "blinded" by his own arrogance and selfishness; to see the Wisdom of The Covenant and God's Laws and that they are the ONLY way to peace and harmony .

Arrogance and ignorance are the two sides of Satan's coin.

Humility and Wisdom are the two sides of God's coin.

In the day that man, in his Satanically inspired (and copied) arrogance, thought himself to be wise (like Satan did), he became a fool; fooled and deceived by his own ignorance of his own arrogance: ignorance that he tries to conceal with his arrogance, even from himself (just like Satan does).

Compiled by a student with the aid of a thesaurus and dictionary - edited by JAH.

Find a PDF with the hyperlinks active 13 Aspects of True Humility.pdf (613.2 KB)

The same document:

Christ's Net Christs.net

The Way home or face The Fire thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Starwars (Episodes 4 to 6 inclusively) – Fact NOT Fiction JAHTruth.net/starwar

19 Likes

Thank You kindly, with loving gratitude

3 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Dear Lord,

Is it not correct understanding that when You tell us to do something, that is both for our own good and for the good of others, including the good (care and maintenance) of ALL the physical materials on this planet, that You and Father most Graciously allow us to use, that that Guidance is to be considered a Command, please?

Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?
6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and DOETH them, I will show you to whom he is like:
6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a Rock.
6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth NOT, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

If we allow our humans to control us, and we foolishly choose to not heed Your Guidance, we are allowing our humans to hurt us (our Spirit Beings). Essentially keeping ourselves back a grade in Your School, by free will choice.

You specifically include Obedience to You as one of the 13 Aspects of Humility. Something that should also be considered Commands from You, as the lack of humility leads to sin and eternal damnation(?).

Thank-You,
LLTK, LLTF,

Response from The Lord: [Correct].

8 Likes

Thank You for sharing.

The commands from Father and the Lord are not a burden but blessings and rewards are attached to them if obeyed diligently unless man made laws which enslave and make us miserable, infact we are human resource to them and so after use, they can dispose us at their leisure without conscious.

But Father and the Lord's mercies and grace endures. There is a local saying here that when those Two decide or chose to shower and release their blessings, They release madly/generously.

6 Likes

@GibMessenger ,

Thank-You for kindly for sharing these precious pieces of gold.
James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth Grace [only] unto the humble.

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
3:14 And above all these things [put on] compassion, which is the bond of perfectness.

18:21. Humble thyself before thou be sick, and in the time of sins show repentance.

26:15. A humble and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued.

26:25. A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is humble will fear the Lord.

Proverbs 11:2 [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the humble [is] Wisdom.

Wisdom 2:17. They that fear the Lord will prepare their hearts, and humble their souls in His sight,
2:18. Saying, We will fall into the hands of the Lord, and not into the hands of men: for as His Majesty is, so is His mercy.

3:18. The greater thou art, the more humble thyself, and thou shalt find favour before the Lord.3:19. Many are in high place, and of renown: but secrets are revealed unto the meek.
3:20. For the power of the Lord is great, and He is honoured by the lowly.

7:11. Laugh no man to scorn in the bitterness of his soul: for there is One which humbleth and exalteth.

7:17. Humble thyself greatly: for the vengeance of the unGodly is fire and worms.

12:11. Though he humble himself, and go crouching, yet take good heed and beware of him, and thou shalt be unto him as if thou hadst wiped a looking-glass, and thou shalt know that his rust hath not been altogether wiped away.

13:20. As the proud hate humility: so doth the rich abhor the poor.

32:10. Before the thunder goeth lightning; and before a humble man shall go favour.

34:26. So is it with a man that fasteth for his sins, and goeth again, and doeth the same: who will hear his prayer? or what doth his humbling profit him?

35:17. The prayer of the humble pierceth the clouds: and till it come nigh, he will not be comforted; and will not depart, till The Most High shall behold to judge righteously, and execute Judgment.

40:3. From him that sitteth on a throne of glory, unto him that is humbled in earth and ashes;

41:24. So shalt thou be truly humble and find favour before all men.

with reverent fear and gratitude.

5 Likes

Thank-You, for the 13 Aspects of True Humility. This is a real treasure, 100%; it provides such a depth of understanding; perhaps is also something we should all carry with us... :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the instruction of Wisdom; and before honour [comes] humility.

Sura 25 And the servants of ("I AM") Most Gracious are those who walk on the Earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

Sura 17:24. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
17:25. Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: if ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in TRUE repentance).

4 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

These 13 Aspects of Humility is posted on our refrigerator and discussed as a constant reminder of how we all need to change our ways.

Thank You for these pieces of gold.

5 Likes

@Determination,
Thank-you for sharing.

Agreed.

Truthfully our first reading of 13 Aspects of True Humility.pdf seemed hard to grasp and put into action. Although realizing the dire need and how good each one is persistence prevailed for the better.

March on soldier.....

2 Likes

Printed for my "girls"/sisters and seemed to humble them.

@GibMessenger,

You are welcome.

Zephania 2:3 Seek ye the "I AM", all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His Judgment; seek Righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the "I AM"'s anger.

Solomon 2:19. Let us examine him with despitefulness and torture, that we may know his meekness, and test his patience.

Wisdom 1:27 For the fear of the Lord is Wisdom and instruction: and faith and meekness are His delight.

Psalm 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

2Timothy 2:25 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God perhaps will give them repentance to the acknowledging of The Truth;

2 Likes

Another aspect of humility is to know thy "self".

TWHOFTF 3:75 As you are getting to know God, Satan will be trying harder and harder to pull you back; so you will also get to know him; how he operates and just how evil; sick and insane he really is; from what he does and says to you to try to frighten, or bribe you, into stopping. Once you know Satan, and exactly how he operates, you will then be able to beat him - you have to know your enemy, before you can beat him. The Way Home

2 Likes

James Delingpole: 'Discrediting Our Cause'

If you accept - as all the red-pilled must because it is the foundation of Awake awareness - that the world as it has been sold to us is a tissue of lies, half-truths and deceptions, then it naturally follows that everything we think we know about the world is potentially fallacious.

Note that qualifier ‘potentially.’ I’m certainly not suggesting that everything is a lie - because that would mean that there is no such thing as truth. Of course I believe in truth, for it is an expression of the divine, and seeking out that truth is one of our holiest missions. But you’re never going to attain that truth unless you first adopt a position of humility. This means acknowledging that you don’t know everything and being prepared to reassess all the things you thought you knew to be true.

Continued at link.

1 Like

Freewill is an inherent right. It was demonstrated in the Garden of Eden by Adam and Eve. Even the satanists practice freewill with "do as thou wilt". What does this have to do with humility is the question. Humility is a precursor to freewill without the consequences (blessed or being cursed). Father and The Lord show an exorbitant amount of mercy for failings. Humanity's current state is pathetic.

1 Like

The Way home or face The Fire
12:19 How many thousands of years would it take you all, to stop letting Satan deceive you, by
using your egos and arrogance against you, to put blinkers on you, and lead you anywhere he
chooses?
12:20 HUMILITY and FAITH are the ONLY way, to prevent that from happening, and, from
them, comes the truth, and “the Truth will set you free” (John 8:32 / King of kings’ Bible, John
8:23).
12:21 Jesus said that he would come, and destroy religions (Mark 13:1-2), at a time when no-one
thought (or believed) that he would come (Luke 12:40), and that the times would be like the times of
Noah (with violence everywhere), and the times of Sodom and Gomorrah.
12:22 The world today is just like those times, where everyone is motivated only by sex and money,
and Satan is in control again, which means that Christ’s work will be so much harder, because he
will find it extremely difficult, under those conditions, to find people to help him, and will have to
fight against all, and incredible odds (Luke 17:26).
12:23 Because of the fact, that evil will be in control; of all the various sections, and levels, of all the
different types of societies; people’s hearts will have grown cold, and hard (hearted), and they will
not be motivated by love (Matt. 24:12), only by sex and money. People will not willingly help
Christ, as they should, until he declares who he is, and his new name, and, even then, he will only be
helped by the people who will believe him, and who will not think that he is just another crazy man,
with a Jesus-complex. It will have been made even more difficult for him, by all the crazy, false-
christs, who have preceded him (Matt. 24:23-27 & Mark 13:5-6 & Luke 17:23-24), and by the false
prophets - i.e. organized-religions. The humble, who are rich in spirit, and who have seen through,
and not been deceived and fooled, by organized-religions, will recognize him, accept him, love him,
and ask his help, and to be allowed to help him.
12:24 Jesus said that the times, of his Second Coming, would be like the days of Sodom and
Gomorrah (Luke 17:29-30), with homosexuality; promiscuity; perversion and depravity running-riot,
and out of control (see Ch. 6).
12:25 He said that there would be wars and rumours of wars; famines; pestilences, and troubles;
earthquakes in diverse places; nation rising against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and when
you see Jerusalem, surrounded by armies, the time is near (Luke 21:20).
12:26 Those who persevere in keeping the COMMANDMENTS and DOING God’s Will until the
end, and keep their faith, will survive, and not a hair of their heads shall be touched, and, because of
their patience and perseverance, they own their own souls, by not having sold their souls to Satan,
for earthly treasures and pleasures (Luke 21:18-19).
12:27 It says in Revelation, that NO-ONE, in the whole of creation, EXCEPT the LAMB, - Prince
Michael/Christ - was found worthy to break the seals on the Books, and to be able to understand and
interpret them (Revelation Ch. 5 & Isaiah 29:11 & Daniel 12:8-9 & Daniel 10:21), because I and
my Father are AS one, in all things.
ARMAGEDDON SURVIVAL-KIT CD available from http://JAHTruth.net/ask
12:28 If anyone, having read this Book, doubts that God and Prince Michael/Christ have written it,
then you are so far into Satan’s grip, and insane, that there is no hope for you (Sura 2:98).
12:29 THIS Book was not written after a Prophet’s death, by his students, or by an enlightened
prisoner, it was written by God’s eldest Son and God Himself (Daniel 10:21). I am not a prisoner
here; I came here voluntarily, to try to help you all, to survive, and to give you all, one LAST
chance.
12:30 With this Book, the mystery of God is now finished, and His truth published, and soon, it and
the Gospel of The Kingdom will have been published, to all nations (Mark 13:10).
12:31 If you think that ANYONE, other than Prince Michael, except for my Father Himself, would
be able; not only to break the seals on the Books, but also to have a spirit, strong-enough, and with
enough courage, to write and have this Book published, in the world of today, and to challenge the
entire world, and do battle against Satan, on his own ground, with all 6,000,000,000 of his evil
angels to help him; then you are CRAZY and are calling God a liar.
12:32 This whole world is crazy, and the time has now come, for you all, to learn to be sane, or die,
SOON, and I mean VERY SOON.

12:117 Western, “civilized (?)”, society, with its collective arrogance; in believing that it knows
how to run the world, better than God does, and by moving away from fearing God, to trying to
make men afraid of silly human laws/legislation, and society itself; has poisoned ITSELF and is
dying, rapidly.
12:118 The ONLY antidote is to learn HUMILITY, and the power of love and God, and to re-
instate GOD as The Ruler of the World, and dissolve all the human laws, and use God’s Laws (Matt.
5:17-18 & Malachi 4:4).

12:123 Learn HUMILITY, and admit your mistakes, and turn around, before it is TOO late!
Can you not see what you are doing to yourselves?
12:124 There are none so blind, as those who do not want to see, because they are blinded by their
own arrogance (Isaiah 42:19).

13:78 Then ask God, with humility, to help you to overcome your faults and weaknesses, and put
on God’s Armour, and FIGHT your weaknesses, with His guidance, and overcome them; solve your
problems, by finding the solutions, and make your world bearable. If you do that, you will gain
(earn) some spiritual self-respect; through the victories, that God has helped YOU to win; and learn
to like the person, that God has helped you to become. Remember though, ALWAYS to remain
humble, because you could never have won alone.

13:104 Human, unlawful laws/legislation, therefore, naturally encourage divorce, whereas, under
God’s Laws, the incentive is to learn humility, tolerance and to make the marriage WORK, which
is beneficial, not only to themselves and their children, but also to society in general (the greater
good).

13:106 God’s Laws are designed to teach humility; unselfishness; tolerance and LOVE. Women’s
liberation teaches women arrogance; aggression; selfishness and emotional-hate - all of which
come from Satan, and lead to execution, on the Last-Day.

13:113 The next step is to disband ALL forms of organized-religion, and for people to go into their
closets; or bathrooms; or into the countryside; or their garden; or to a lakeside; or seaside; or
anywhere in peace and solitude, and talk to God (thoughts, not spoken words) in humility, and
sincerity, and honesty, and ask Him to show you, what He wants you to do.

1 Like