Time to leave the US?

Persistent

6d

Persistent

2 Esdras 9:1-13

9:1. He answered me then, and said, Measure thou the time diligently in itself: and when thou seest part of the Signs past, which I have told thee before,
9:2. Then shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world which He made.
9:3. Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and uproars of the people in the world:
9:4. Then shalt thou well understand, that The Most High spoke of those things from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.
9:5. For like as all that is made in the world hath a beginning and an end, and the end is manifest:
9:6. Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonder and powerful works, and endings in effects and Signs.
9:7. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,
9:8. SHALL BE PRESERVED FROM THE SAID PERILS, and shall see My salvation in My land, and within My borders: for I have sanctified them for Me from the beginning.
9:9. Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused My Ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
9:10. For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known Me;
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same MUST know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

Persistent

Feb 13

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.
24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

2 Likes