Time-Out - Morale at New Mole House & Messages from Columba’s House

A follow-up email has been sent to Richard Ullger, The Commissioner of The Royal Gibraltar Police on 6th March 2021

Time-Out II

Dear Richard,

Good afternoon and good wishes.

Seventy-seven years ago, in the last week of July 1943, Operation Gomorrah, created one of the largest firestorms raised by the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces in World War II, killing an estimated 37,000 civilians and wounding 180,000 more in Hamburg, and virtually destroying most of the city.

Earlier this week, a former World War II survivor of that firestorm in Hamburg hand-delivered a letter of mine to Police HQ, for your personal attention. It was about a Message from Columba House, Kells, concerning morale in New Mole House, Gib.

Eighty-three year old Gerhard, who has previously worked in the field of Intelligence on The Rock, kindly agreed to play Postman Pat for me, as I personally wanted to avoid getting embroiled in further futile discussions with your brainwashed reception staff about all this Machiavellian mask wearing nonsense which you help peddle.

Anyway, shortly afterwards, using my pedal-power bicycle, and remaining mask-free, I personally hand-delivered a copy of my letter to another government foot-soldier at the Governor’s Gate. Just as I did that, a police van passed by and both police officers in the front seats waved at me, which was rather nice to see, and kind of made my day.

However, unsurprisingly, there’s been silence on the matter from you personally, so I have recently, given the lack of a response, posted my letter on the Defending Gibraltar website, where it can be read via the following link:

Time Out – Morale at New Mole House, Messages from Columba’s House

In my initial Time-Out letter above, you were encouraged to study The Defending Gibraltar website. Each passing day, The Defending Gibraltar website signposts an ever increasing and compelling array of evidence, which when combined together unequivocally points towards a global genocidal plan at work in these unprecedented times. The stark and damning evidence mounts up as tall as The Rock itself.

Your own complicity in the wider evil plan, increases with each passing moment that you at best allow, or at worst order all your policy enforcers to be deployed as Fabian Pfizer’s stooges, in direct opposition to the Peelian principles and the Monarch's sworn oath. Each passing moment, your own position becomes increasingly indefensible.

You have been repeatedly told by The Gibraltar Messenger and His team about the evil within our midst. You are being given great insight which your numerous puppet masters would much prefer to keep hidden from your sight.

The $64,000 dollar question is which side are you on, Richard?

Personally, in thinking back momentarily about Gerhard's survival of the Allied Forces Operation Gomorrah-like firestorm 77 years ago, I don’t want to see a similar number of inhabitants from The Rock facing The Fire on Judgment Day. This much will happen, unless there is widespread repentance and an immediate mending of ways here in Gibraltar. The current evil actions of the politicians, and all their policy-enforcer stooges in the RGP, are an abomination to The Lord, and community leaders here like you are plunging all of the current inhabitants of The Rock ever closer to The Fire, so, with respect, in order to escape The Fire that awaits not just you personally, but also all your Project Servator officers on the beat, you all need to read and inwardly digest Christ's The Way home or face The Fire and recognise, swear allegiance to and serve our Rightful King, The One and Only Saviour and learn and enforce only His Laws, as the Coronation Oath clearly states.

The Way home or face The Fire

Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He has already cast his net

Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net. | Time To Think

I intend to send a copy of this email to Fabian 'Pfizer', and all his cabinet, and chief medical advisor Sohail Bhatti, as well as The Governor, David Steel, himself.

Very recently, Gerhard kindly passed on intelligence to me that suggests Fabian is about to re-open his round of consultation meetings, and so I, as a Disciple of The Gibraltar Messenger, Who is CHRIST, feel quite a compulsion to request a face-to-face mask-free meeting myself with the Chief Minister. Furthermore, in the likely event of not receiving any response from you, I will instead formally request a face-to-face mask-free meeting myself with The Governor, David Steel.

Yours faithfully

Tony Farrell

PS

If you visit the Time-Out link above, you may also see that a copy of this email has been appended onto my original Time-Out letter to you. In addition, I have provided a nice photograph of Gerhard, as my postman friend, who was the recent winner of the unofficial 2021 International Chess Festival, which took place this year, not at the Caleta Hotel, but at Western Beach, moments before my unlawful arrest and imprisonment, as already well-documented in my Wandering Blue article.

A Room With A View for The Wandering Blue

2 Likes