This is heading for ALL OUT WAR and Putin knows it.

October 1, 2022 / Films, Latest Posts, World War 3 / By News-Desk

DGTV – [This is heading for ALL OUT WAR and Putin knows it. ]

This is heading for ALL OUT WAR and Putin knows it.

Moments ago, Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky signed and delivered the NATO application. Moments earlier Russian President Vladimir Putin officially annexed the four regions of the Donbass. This is heading for WW3.

1 Like

Putin certainly knew it will get to this, he perfectly understood who the battle belongs to, the hidden hands and the evil satanic cult,who runs the world,
That's why they finally institute there organisation SCO, which the battle now won't be only Russia but with them, fulfill the prophecy of the scriptures
Revelation
17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the "Whore", and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil His Will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

“Those Who Benefit Are the Ones Who Have Done It” – Vladimir Putin Names Chief Suspects in Nord Stream Pipeline Attacks

Putin accused Washington of trying to pressure the EU into banning Russian supplies to “completely get its hands on the European market.”

“But the sanctions are no longer enough for the Anglo-Saxons,” he said, using Russian shorthand for the US-UK transatlantic alliance. “They have turned to sabotage – it’s unbelievable, but it’s a fact – by organizing the explosions on the Nord Stream international gas pipelines,” the president stated.

“They de facto began the destruction of the common European energy infrastructure. It’s obvious to everyone who benefits from it. Those who benefit are the ones who have done it.”

**“Those Who Benefit Are the Ones Who Have Done It” – Vladimir Putin Names Chief Suspects in Nord Stream Pipeline Attacks | The Truthseeker

1 Like

Russia will obliterate the West rather than accept servitude. This may be exactly what the Satanists want.

Inevitably, the West is going to be annihilated in a catastrophic nuclear war.

The Illuminati couldn't destroy enough lives using COVID and "vaccines" as an excuse, so they are using Ukraine as a pretext

Putin says the use of nuclear bombs in Hiroshima, and fire-bombing of Hamburg and Dresden during the last world war set a precedent which allows Russia to destroy the West.

"Why you, your family and everything you own is going to be incinerated." (in case you consider this info relevant.)

Prepare to Die for Ukraine

1 Like

Even Henry Kissinger has admitted the insanity. It goes to show the instabilty of their leadership and subsequently further looming dangers.

Kissinger: “We are at the edge of war with Russia and China on issues which we partly created, without any concept of how this is going to end or what it’s supposed to lead to.”

Putin meeting with four leaders of the Donbos officially sign join Russian Federation. Now time for Ukraine to stop attacking. Stop aggression in Donbas Region. Now these four regions are under Russia control this would be a good time to stop this war.

Putin proclaims we will protect our lands with everything at our disposal. Four regions are now under Russia control.

Putin specifically blames West for attacks on Nord Stream Pipeline.

Chants Russia, Russia, Russia.....

Now open for peace talks.

On Ukraine side:
Unexpected signing ceremony. NATO advancement right on the door step of Russia. More below.

Moments ago, Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy signed and delivered the NATO application. Moments earlier Russian President Vladimir Putin officially annexed the four regions of the Donbass. This is heading for WW3.

BY DECEPTION WE SHALL MAKE WAR” – MOSSAD MOTTO

Illuminati, CFR, One-World-Government Conspiracy and Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion JAHTruth.net/illumin

Nazi Banksters’ Crimes Ripple Effect Jforjustice.net/banksters

From the evil Talmud
– Christians to be harmed indirectly www.talmudunmasked.com/chapter14.htm

Mrs. Rothschild: Gutle Schnaper said “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”

See a brilliant challenge to the lawfulness of worldwide central banking legal tender fraudinthelegalsystem.wordpress.com/2019/01/02/central-banking-legal-tender-fraud/

Illuminati, CFR, One-World-Government Conspiracy and Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion JAHTruth.net/illumin

Nazi Banksters’ Crimes Ripple Effect Jforjustice.net/banksters

From the evil Talmud
– Christians to be harmed indirectly www.talmudunmasked.com/chapter14.htm

Mrs. Rothschild: Gutle Schnaper said “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”

See a brilliant challenge to the lawfulness of worldwide central banking legal tender fraudinthelegalsystem.wordpress.com/2019/01/02/central-banking-legal-tender-fraud/

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible Genesis 27:35 And he said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing.
27:36 And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?
27:37 And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?
27:38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, [even] me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
27:39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be away from the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
27:40 And by thy sword shalt thou live , and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.
27:41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

**27. “By Deception We Shall Make War” – Mossad Motto | Simple Truths in Pictures

Henry Kissinger — 'Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.'

JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible

Putin deploys world’s largest submarine with ‘apocalypse’ drone capabilities

A military train that belongs to the forces responsible for Russia’s nuclear arsenal has been spotted moving toward the front lines in Ukraine, while Moscow was said to have deployed the world’s biggest submarine — capable of carrying “apocalypse” drones.

Russia deploys world's largest sub, 'nuke' convoy amid talk of war escalations

Russia has deployed a "city killer" submarine to the Arctic Circle and mobilized a convoy of military vehicles responsible for the transport of Moscow's nuclear arsenal in the latest sign that President Vladimir Putin plans to escalate the conflict following a string of battlefield failures.

This is serious the war is on our doorstep! Everything the West is doing is only making war and the American population has no clue! I live here is USA ( Will be leaving soon ) and no one here has one clue what is happening. People think the West is the hero in this. I personally died from a drug overdose, long story point is. I was on a hallucation drug, however Father was using that drug effects to tell show me things that are unseen. At one point I was shown how a old lady spent her entire life paying taxes, and how that money was used to build up CIA drug flow, ext. Father is not going to hold the American population guiltless for having allowed this to happen. The end is near, REPENT NOW. Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Dear Dylan,
Thank-you for sharing.

Agreed. Hopefully WW3 will awaken some and they will find The Lord for He is our ONLY hope since we're all between a rock and a hard place.

Agreed. US will be held accountable, the end is near. Time to turn from selfish ways, self sacrifice as Christ Exampled when He hung the body named Jesus on the cross, you are your cross to bear the ONLY way out of Hell we're in. If you are interested in finding your way out of this hell of a place please read and contact the Author of this little "white stone" titled**The Way home or face The Fire ** self explanatory. Chose wisely.

Many time over again, thank-You Lord for Loving us. :rose:

3 Likes

We should all get together and love The Lord, JAH.

2 Likes

Father Willing it will happen someday and what a glorious day that will be. :smiley:

2 Likes

Situation Update, Oct 3, 2022 - Putin tells the truth about evil, SATANIC western leaders who PILLAGE the world
0:00 Elections

7:45 Western Civilization

33:50 Putin

57:47 Economic News

• Warning signs flashing over bank collapse in Europe
  • Martin Armstrong warns all the pensions are insolvent
  • Blinkin celebrates "huge opportunity" after Nord Stream sabotage
  • Germany warns gas may run out this winter
  • Why the war in Ukraine escalates to NUCLEAR conflict
  • Putin is RIGHT about the West being run by antichrist demons
  • The American empire PILLAGES the world and LIES to its own people
  • The U.S. has used nuclear weapons against CIVILIAN targets
  • Inflation hits 17% in The Netherlands
  • Citrus crops devastated by Hurricane Ian
  • Goldman Sachs warns about "deindustrialization" of Europe
  • HIMARS artillery systems for Ukraine won't be built for YEARS
  • Cell towers across Europe will FAIL this winter as the grid goes down
  • Property insurers go bankrupt in Florida
1 Like

Makow- Russia Vs. West = Men Vs. Femmes

March 31, 2022

nato-trans.jpg

(left, NATO General Staff and Knitting Circle)

Scott Ritter -- Russia is Succeeding Wildly in its Objectives!"

"It's all over but the shouting." Russia is playing chess. NATO checkers.

A MUST-LISTEN

https://www.globalresearch.ca/russia-is-succeeding-wildly-in-its-objectives-scott-ritter-on-the-war-in-ukraine/5775864

Russia Vs. the West is very much healthy heterosexual males versus sexual deviants: pedophiles, homosexuals and transvestites.

by Henry Makow PhD

Listening to the eye-opening interview with Scott Ritter linked above, I was struck by how MASCULINE the Russian game plan is.

The Russians perceived a threat to home and hearth from corrupt Nazi-ridden Ukraine and acted decisively. This is what real men do.

valery-gerasimov.jpg(left. Chief of Russian General Staff, General Valery Gerasimov)

They were ready to confront reality rather than lie about it, as Cabalists do in the West.

They planned this invasion years in advance by first boosting their nuclear capability.

Thus, their threat to annihilate any country that interferes was taken seriously.

Then they took precautions against the anticipated sanctions.

Finally, they defined reasonable goals: De-nazification and demilitarization of Ukraine, neutrality and acceptance of the loss of Crimea and the Donbass.

Ukraine had crossed their Red Line. Back off or face invasion.

They presented this ultimatum to the West.

miley.jpgLike a hot chick at a night club, the West brushed Putin off.

In masculine fashion, Putin proceeded to wipe out the Ukrainian air force, navy and military, using an armed force less than half of Ukraine's.

Scott Ritter said Russia used sophisticated planning to win battles of a magnitude not seen since the Second World War.

Russia Vs. the West is very much healthy heterosexual males versus sexual misfits: pedophiles, homosexuals and transvestites.

Look at the Western leaders.

Biden is a pedophile. So probably was Trump. Fidelito, Zelensky and Macron are homosexuals.

In contrast, Putin has banned the promotion of homosexuality and transgenderism.

Sexual dysphoria is an aspect of Satanism. It is anti-nature and anti-God.

(I have compassion for homosexuals. It's a developmental disorder. They are victims. As children, they had too much mommy and not enough daddy.)

The West has acted like a woman spurned: Stealing Russia's financial reserves. Blocking trade. Demonizing Putin & Russia.

Cutting off its own nose.

The Western media pretends Ukraine is winning the war and concocts war crime atrocities.

female-defence.jpgThey have denied illegal bio-weapon research was being performed in Ukraine.

Homosexuals, like Cabalist Jews, have trouble facing reality and telling the truth.

They think they can redefine reality according to their perversions.

A man decides he wants to be a woman? Sure no problem. This is insanity. But overruling nature, and Reality itself is what these psychopaths are all about.

Russians who still have a firm grasp on reality versus the delusional, sexually dysfunctional West.

The reaction of female ruled Finland, Sweden and the Baltic countries is also very feminine. They all want to join NATO as if Russia poses a threat to them. Treating Russia as a domestic abuser will only increase tensions.

This war is a Reality Check.

Russia's victory is a decisive victory for humanity.

Related - Putin- There are only two genders

Bullet Points: Scott Ritter - Russian anti-war protesters - 23 Sept 2022

Thank-you Dylan for your message.
It reminded me of the following YODA message found in God at Eventide dated September 18:

Man delights in his ‘Self’-sufficiency, and seeks to persuade himself that all is well. Can he deceive a loving, understanding Father, Who knows that under all the boasting there lurks fear; longings; despair?

Can I leave man so? Can I offer him Calvary, and if he will have none of it, leave him to his fate**? I know too well his need of Me**. You can help Me.

Full message:

You Can Help. - September 18

My followers were to save My world - by keeping My Commands, by close union with Me, and by the indwelling Power of My Spirit.

But they were to be a peculiar people. My religion which was to change men's lives, and was to be so revolutionary as to separate families and re-organize governments, has become a convention, tolerated where not appreciated.

Its Truths have been modified to suit men's desires. Its followers carry no flaming sword, they bear no Message of a Love so tender as to heal every wound, so scorching as to burn out every evil. My Cross is out-dated, My Loving Father but the First Cause.

Man delights in his ‘Self’-sufficiency, and seeks to persuade himself that all is well. Can he deceive a loving, understanding Father, Who knows that under all the boasting there lurks fear; longings; despair?

Can I leave man so? Can I offer him Calvary, and if he will have none of it, leave him to his fate**? I know too well his need of Me**. You can help Me. YODA - JEDI Master

LLTK. LLTF.

2 Likes

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the "I AM" maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
24:2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
24:3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the "I AM" hath spoken this word.
24:4 The earth mourneth [and] fadeth away, the world languisheth [and] fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the Ordinance, broken The Everlasting Covenant.
24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
24:7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.
24:8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.
24:9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.
24:10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
24:11 [There is] a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
24:12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.
24:13 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, [there shall be] as the shaking of an olive tree, [and] as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.
24:14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the Majesty of the "I AM", they shall cry aloud from the sea.
24:15 Wherefore glorify ye the "I AM" in the fires, [even] the name of the "I AM" God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
24:16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, [even] glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.
24:17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, [are] upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
24:18 And it shall come to pass, [that] he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
24:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the "I AM" shall punish the host of the high ones [that are] on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
24:22 And they shall be gathered together, [as] prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
24:23 Then the "moon" shall be confounded, and the "sun" ashamed, when the "I AM" Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.

4 Likes

Russian president Vladimir Putin invoked Jesus, Satan, and transsexual bogeymen in a Kremlin ceremony for carving up Ukraine on Friday (30 September).

Putin signed eagle-embossed, leather-bound tomes declaring four Ukrainian regions to be part of Russia, in rites observed in a palatial hall, filled with clapping VIPs, including patriarch Kirill, and soldiers in dress uniform.

Putin with Russia-puppet leaders from eastern Ukraine (Photo: kremlin.ru)

The last time this happened, when Putin annexed Crimea in 2014, marked a dark hour for Europe's post-WW2 security order.

This time it's more dangerous, because Russia isn't in full control of the new territories it has claimed, amid Kremlin threats to fight for them with nuclear weapons if need be.

Using startling rhetoric, Putin portrayed the annexation as a holy war against the West, which is helping Ukraine to defend itself.

"They [the West] are moving toward open satanism," he said in a speech broadcast to millions online.

Western elites were teaching "sexual deviation" to children who changed their gender, he said**. "We're fighting for historical Russia, to protect our children and grandchildren from this experiment to change their souls," he added.**

Putin invoked Jesus by name to bear witness to his "truth" and portrayed himself in messianic terms.

"I believe in the spiritual power of the Russian people and my spirit is its spirit, the suffering of the people is my suffering," he said.

"The destruction of the Western hegemony is irreversible," he added, as he neared the climax of his oration.

His mysticism stood in contrast to his justification for seizing Crimea, which he based on historical grounds.

Putin also blamed "Anglo-Saxons", referring to the UK and US, for blowing up two Russian gas pipelines to Germany this week — in a potential casus belli with Nato.

He jeered the European public for soaring food and energy prices due to his invasion. "You need food," Putin said. "You can't heat your apartments", he said.

The rest of his speech went along well-worn lines, accusing Western countries of imperialism, colonialism, hypocrisy, and historical sins such as the bombing of Hiroshima and Dresden in WW2.

Satanic phantasmagoria and sexual hate-speech are also familiar themes in Russian propaganda.

But while Putin is known for using foul-mouthed language, such as necrophilia jokes, at state events, his cocktail of sex, religion, and geopolitics on Friday was headier than ever.

For their part, EU leaders are preparing to impose new sanctions on Russia when they meet in Prague next week.

They aim to blacklist Russian ideologue Alexander Dugin, who speaks of the Ukraine war and Russian identity in equally toxic terms, along with 28 others.

They are to strike at Russia's oil, steel, and forestry industries.

The EU is also preparing to copy-paste its Crimea travel and business ban to the new Russia-annexed areas, as the war drags out.

"Russian travel documents issued in those regions [the four Ukrainian areas annexed by Russia on Friday] are not recognised by member states as well as Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Lichtenstein for the purposes of issuing of a visa and of crossing the external borders," an internal EU document said, in a decision being prepared alongside the new Russia blacklists.

Ukraine said it was applying to join Nato in its riposte to Putin's move.

Putin's party

The Kremlin solemnities saw Russia's four puppet-leaders in eastern Ukraine grip hands with Putin while chanting "Russia! Russia!" to a standing ovation.

Two of them wore Z-logo lapel-badges, a symbol which became synonymous with Russian atrocities committed in Ukraine over the past seven months.

The Crimea annexation, eight years ago, saw Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe back Putin at the UN, in a sign of what he might expect this time round.

Cuba, Nicaragua, and Syria also formally recognised Crimea as part of Russia, but Russia's bigger friends, such as China and Iran, never bound themselves to Putin's fancy.

The pattern first arose when he recognised the independence of two Russian puppet-regimes in Georgia in 2008, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and when Putin was joined by Nauru, Nicaragua, Syria, and Venezuela only on the world stage.

Must see. Apparently on the move by train is the 12th main directorate of the Russian ministry of defense, what does it do? Responsible for munitions, their storage, maintenance, transport, and issuance to units. According to reports it is a secret nuclear division.

No doubt Russia's greatest leverage is it's nuclear capabilities God Almighty has given them to punish the two candlesticks, UK and US.

Who Are The True “Israelite” People of Today- The 144,000-The Elect

Russias latest nuclear dare to the West

https://jahtruth.co.uk/horse.htm
Revelation 11 v 3-4 tells us that God will give power to His Two Witnesses during the time of their testimony. "The Two Witnesses are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks ."

Israel was to be God's Witness (Isaiah 43 v 10) and the OLIVE TREE was/is Israel's emblem (Romans 11 v 24-25) and Jacob/Israel gave the OLIVE emblem, with his name ISRAEL (his name was no longer Jacob - Gen. 32 v 28) given to him by the angel who redeemed him (Gen. 48 v 16), to Ephraim and Manasseh .

1 Like