This is heading for ALL OUT WAR and Putin knows it.

@GodTaughtMeHow ,
Thank-you.

You're welcome.

Ezekiel 38:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk), and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws (hunger), and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling weapons of destruction (lightning):
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the House of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.
38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; It shall also come to pass, [that] at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates (no defences),
38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In that day when My people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against My people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen may know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
38:17 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; [Art] thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by My servants the Prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days [many] years that I would bring thee against them?
38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord "I AM", [that] My fury shall come up in My face.
38:19 For in My jealousy [and] in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that [are] upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the towers shall fall, and every wall (division) shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all My mountains, saith the Lord "I AM": every man's sword shall be against his brother.
38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
38:23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
39:3 And I will smite thy bow (shooting weapon) out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows (ammunition) to fall out of thy right hand.
39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured.
39:5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord "I AM".

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/34.htm

Bullet Points: Scott Ritter "Once one revolution occurs there's a potential...

Wow no doubt the west will lose the war and you wonder why? Society is bad today but do many realize this has been going on for so long. Do many remember how long Catholic religion gripped the western Eruopean nations for centuries. How the West nearly killed all the native Americans, how the west bought and sold drugs all over the eastern nations of Asia. How can anyone say America is the greatest nation in the world. Even the more recent war of Iraq ware America bombed and maimed the Iraq population in the name of Democracy? Demon crazy.

1 Like

Welcome To War – Putin Declares Martial Law

2 Likes

Russian soldiers build spectacular Maginot Line in Donbas, Ukraine – Or do these giant trenches delimit the new border of Russia?

Russians are currently digging giant trenches about 20km deep into the actual front lines in the annexed Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine.

Video in the above link:

In Luhansk region the Russians are installing antitank cannons

Why is NO ONE stopping this? NATO readies MASSIVE attack, Putin sounds alarm | Redacted

by tts-admin | Nov 4, 2022

Why is NO ONE stopping this NATO readies MASSIVE attack Putin sounds alarm.

Bullet Points: Col. Macgregor ‘The danger of someone using a nuclear weapon is not in Moscow…’’

Bullet Points: Col.Macgregor ‘The danger of someone using a nuclear weapon is...

The Stage Is Set for US Combat Troops in Ukraine

Please share this article on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

The Bankers, fake jews, illuminati, New World Order, think this war will fall in there favor they truly think that the nations of the world will destroy one another so much that only Israel (Fake Israel, Fake Jews) will survive and be the RULERS of this planet.
These people are totally insane, totally like Satan (Who is here also in spirit form, perhaps you have heard him speaking to you) and soon Russia will be used by God to destroy these people and also punish the West for betraying God Almighty.

For more explanation, please read The Way Home or face the FIRE by JAH.

Important Questions That Every American Should Be Asking

On the eve of the elections in the united States of America, Kim Dotcom posed a few important questions on his Twitter account that Americans should be asking themselves. While these questions do not go to the heart of our problems, they are questions that should drive us in that direction.

The questions he posed were tied to the US proxy war in Ukraine and what is taking place in the States.

Here’s the questions he posed:

1. How long will people in the West accept sending billions to Ukraine while they have a major cost of living crisis?
  2. Now that large parts of Ukraine are without power, how many millions of additional Ukrainian refugees can Europe support? Winter is coming.
  3. Russia prepares a major offensive this winter with up to 500,000 fresh troops. How will Ukraine stop them with their depleted army?
  4. The Russian economy is fine despite western sanctions. Russia now sells oil and gas to China and India with Turkey becoming the new energy hub to Europe. Meaning Russia can afford this war for as long as it wants. Are western taxpayers prepared to spend a trillion in Ukraine?
  5. Russia is now mass producing $30,000 kamikaze drones. They destroy NATO weapon systems that cost millions. While Russia is fighting a low budget war, it preserves high-end arms for a confrontation with NATO. How long until NATO is running out of high-end arms to defend itself?
  6. Russia is winning because it has the clear strategic advantage. Tim is on its side. The longer this conflict takes, the more likely the defeat of the west becomes. No matter how much money and arms they send to Ukraine. What then? NATO troops in Ukraine? Nuclear war? Or peace?
  7. The US/EU propaganda is failing. Most people can see the reality of this US proxy war now. It’s all over the Internet. Ukraine flags on social media have disappeared and as with past US wars build on lied this one is also running out of steam. Who still supports this nonsense?
  8. Now, ask yourself the most important question. The US proxy war in Ukraine only serves US interests, to prevent BRICS+ from ending USD dominance. US Empire is bankrupt. Time to accept that. Let’s go multipolar. This is not the issue for which humanity must end in a nuclear war?

The end should be 1776 worldwide and throw off the tyrants who are destroying us.

Keep in mind that Ukraine is not a part of NATO. As far as I’m concerned, they shouldn’t be getting one thin dime from the US, but we already know their corruption and it’s tied with the usurper-in-chief Joe Biden and the Biden crime family. Deal with the one and you’ll deal with it all.

Well said, America is clearly at war with Russia, if the American people cannot see that, cannot simply log on the internet and read, then no doubt Russia will have no problem winning this war.

The American people are so focused on sex, drugs, money they are totally delusional.
Just look at American history, has anything changed yet?
Not yet but soon the West will learn what HARD TIMES really are.

@DylanHall ,

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

1 Like

Analyst: USA / NATO deliberately provoking war escalation with Russia - leading to nuclear conflict

The United States appears to be deliberately provoking Russia into precisely such a response by providing key intelligence, satellite imagery and targeting solutions to HIMARS crews which are widely believed to be US soldiers out of uniform, operating as "contractors" in Ukraine.

Ezekiel 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws (hunger), and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling weapons of destruction (lightning):
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the House of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.
38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; It shall also come to pass, [that] at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates (no defences),
38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In that day when My people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against My people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen may know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
38:17 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; [Art] thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by My servants the Prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days [many] years that I would bring thee against them?
38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord "I AM", [that] My fury shall come up in My face.
38:19 For in My jealousy [and] in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that [are] upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the towers shall fall, and every wall (division) shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all My mountains, saith the Lord "I AM": every man's sword shall be against his brother.
38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
38:23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
39:3 And I will smite thy bow (shooting weapon) out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows (ammunition) to fall out of thy right hand.
39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured.
39:5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord "I AM".
39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, AND among them that dwell carelessly in "the isles": and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
39:7 So will I make My Holy name known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not [let them] pollute My Holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I [am] the "I AM", the Holy One in Israel.
39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord "I AM"; this [is] The Day whereof I have spoken.

3 Likes

Except taken from Prophecy Exspert JAH:https://jahtruth.net/bibcode.htm

But if Armageddon is real, it may begin the way it is prophesied in the plain text of The Bible (in Revelation 9 - JAH) .

Revelation 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great River Euphrates.
9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for The Hour, and The Day, (the month, and the year) for to slay the third part of men.
9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand (200,000,000): and I HEARD the number of them.

The last Book of the New Testament predicts a final war of unprecedented fury: 'Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the Earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle.'

No one knows where the ancient 'Gog and Magog' were located (please speak for yourself Mr. Drosnin. They are Mesech [Moscow] and Tubal [Tobolsk] - JAH) . But the original prophecy of the final Battle, told in Ezekiel, is that Israel will be invaded from the North. The only modern enemy north of Israel is Syria (and then Russia - Revelation)* .

* Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.

'Syria' is encoded in Ezekiel, starting in the verse that predicts the invasion. Syria's allies are named: 'Persia' and 'Phut' - countries that are now called Iran and Libya.

The plain text of Ezekiel predicts a terrible battle between Israel and the surrounding Arab nations. According to The Bible code, that is how World War 3 might begin - with an atomic attack on Jerusalem, followed by an invasion of Israel.

At the close of the 20th. century, we are threatened with a kind of chaos that the world has never faced before (Daniel 12:1; Matthew 24:21-22). We have built weapons that can destroy civilization in a single day, and those weapons may now be on the loose.

The predictions in The Bible code seem to fulfill the open prophecy of The Bible, and the horror is now given a face and a time and a place - the real Armageddon, perhaps within a year.

But the code is more than a warning. It may be the information we need to prevent the predicted disaster. The words 'code will save' (the "Elect" - JAH) appear right above 'atomic holocaust', just below 'the End of Days' - the biblical Apocalypse.

The Bible code (itself) is not a promise of Divine salvation. It is not a threat of inevitable doom. It is just information. Its message is that we can save ourselves.

In the end, what we do determines the outcome. So we are left where we have always been, with one big difference - we now know that we are not alone.
JAH .

3 Likes

Scott Ritter - Russia's Certain Victory in the Conflict

2 Likes

Putin Allies Call for Nuking of Berlin Over Tank Transfer As Doomsday Clock...

A perverted religion outright Satanism Putin attacks the West while praising..