They Do Not Seem To Get It! The Vaccinated Are Dying!

1-minute excerpt from NSW-Australia 2 Nov Press conference.

Pandemic Of The Vaccinated

Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

2 Likes

Fully vaccinated about to see “tsunami” of illness and death, warns virologist

04/12/2024 // Ethan Huff /

World-renowned Belgian virologist Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has another warning for the public: the mass collapse of immunity among the fully vaccinated is upon us.

In a recent appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, Bossche predicted a soon-coming "massive, massive tsunami" of illness and death among those who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), whose immune systems are now unspeakably compromised.

The result of this coming wave of mass illness and death is sure to completely overwhelm the health care sector, not to mention the economy-wide impact in terms of eventual total economic failure and social chaos.

It will start to be noticeable, Bossche explained, with a spike in cases of what the system will dub as "long COVID." Once those cases really start stacking up, then comes the massive wave of illness and death, which Bossche says is inevitable.

"You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks ... is more and more cases of more serious long COVID," Bossche said. "They will start to replace the surge of the cancers ... now we have a more chronic phase."

"It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave ... I've been studying this now for four years. I know what I'm talking about."

(Related: Back in 2022, Bossche warned that "the vaccinated" are responsible for unleashing the "end of Western civilization.")

"We will have to build a completely new world," Bossche says

Claiming himself to be one of the, if not the, only person who understands the immunology behind all this, Bossche says the coming crisis is "imminent," meaning it will happen at any moment and likely take most of the world by surprise.

Continued at link...

1 Like

@DG-Truther-Videos

2 Likes
1 Like