🇺🇸 The US Presidential Election For Gibraltarians: Creepy Joe Biden or Patriot Trump

5 Likes

@cybe
That is amazing how photography can alter images and it looks like reality. I noticed such altering back around 2007 on the television and found it to be alarming.

2 Likes

I understand what you're saying but I wish to point out that all photography "alters" images and isn't reality.

Unfortunately I cannot explain this very eloquently....

2 Likes

Current events in the news:

Myanmar: Timeline of a fragile democracy

What Storm?

1 Like

Mike Lindell’s Absolute Proof Documentary about the Fraudulent 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

This video is approximately 2 hours.

Brighteon Link

3 Likes

General Mike Flynn said, "We have a President" at the April 16, 2021- At The Health & Freedom Conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma, General Flynn makes a stunning speech. He speaks: "We have a President..."... and the crowd goes wild.

And:

Gen. Michael Flynn: We Already HAVE a President….Trump!

2 Likes

The Electoral Fraud is Collapsing Day after Day: Is Trump’s Return at Hand?

What’s been happening in these past few weeks is something unprecedented in the United States.

Proof of massive electoral fraud is emerging, especially in the battleground States, which have always been crucial in determining the fate of the election.

The main difference between now and then is that at this moment, the necessary audits are finally taking place.

Interesting analysis of what's been going on that's not really making MSM – from Italygate to the Rothschild involvement, including the Great Reset.

1 Like

'Truman Show presidency': Biden ridiculed for using fake White House set

Social media users shamed and mocked President Biden Wednesday after he spoke, once again, from a fake White House set that featured a digital monitor showing the Rose Garden in full bloom.

...it is the same set Biden used to show himself receiving a third dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.

1 Like

Could it have been a Hologram??

Regarding Joe Biden -

Hologram, CGI, Clone, Actor, Masks, etc. Modern images are deceiving. Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Agreed. Not only are modern images deceiving, but...

2 Likes

Yes. Even worse nowadays due to technology used to deceive.

1 Like
4 Likes

Back in 1995, Donald Trump was cruising in his limousine on a highway in New Jersey when he got a flat tire. Spotting the limo on the side of the road, a passing motorist pulled over and asked Donald if he needed help putting on the spare. After the tire was changed Trump asked the man how he could repay the good Samaritan. The man asked Donald to send his wife a bouquet of flowers- which is exactly what Trump did and with a little extra bonus.
Sure enough, a few weeks later a beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived at the man’s home with a note that read, “We’ve paid off your mortgage.”

How great is that? And this is just one of the many examples of Donald Trump’s generosity.

Speaking with Sean Hannity, Jerry Falwell Jr., son of the late pastor Jerry Falwell and President of Liberty University shared a few more examples of The Donald’s big heart.

“I got to know Donald Trump after he spoke [at Liberty University] in 2012,” Falwell said. “I learned so much about him that the public never hears.” Falwell went on to list Trump’s numerous charitable givings.

“Right after he visited here last time I called him about a large Christian ministry in another state that needed some help,” Falwell explained. “I learned within a day or two he had donated 100,000 dollars of his own money.”

Falwell also recounted the story of an inner inner city basketball tournament Trump rescued from financial disaster.

“He learned about Clyde Frazier Jr. who ran the Harlem Hoops tournament in the inner city and was killed in the 9/11 attacks,” Falwell said. “He searched down the family and donated the money to keep that tournament going.”

Falwell also recalled how three local Maytag dealers were about to go out of business when Trump stepped in and purchased products for his hotels from them and saved their businesses. Trump also helped a Domino’s Pizza out by giving them money to buy cheese and bread so they could stay in business!

Wow. With the media constantly trashing Trump, we wanted to show you just a few of the great things that Donald Trump has done.

2 Likes

Creepy Joe Biden's new appointee:

It’s Official: Gender Fluid Drag Queen Into Kinks Related to Animal Role-Playing Now Serves in Biden’s Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy

It’s official.

Sam Brinton, a genderqueer drag queen into BDSM, has been appointed to oversee the US’s nuclear power plants.

“Sam Brinton will be the deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy.” – Politico reported earlier this year.

Brinton is a “non-binary” drag queen into “kink” with “they/them” pronouns.

Sam Brinton this week announced he is now officially serving as the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy.

Brinton posted a photo of himself wearing a red jumpsuit and American flag high heels.

There are numerous American patriots, some in prominent positions, fighting to get Donald Trump back into office where he should be since he won the 2020 election.

Video deleted by JT. Backup link on BitChute:

@DG-Truther-Videos
Thank-you.
Video links updated.
I like your website. Good job :+1:

1 Like

You're welcome.
Thank-you.