šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø The US Presidential Election For Gibraltarians: Creepy Joe Biden or Patriot Trump

Trump Endorses Jim Jordan For Speaker Of The House

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/05/trump-to-endorse-jim-jordan-for-speaker

Former President Donald Trump endorsed Republican Rep. Jim Jordanā€™s bid for Speaker of the House early on Friday, according to a Truth Social post.

ā€œHe will be a GREAT Speaker of the House, & has my Complete & Total Endorsement!ā€ Trump posted.

Trump was already expected to endorse Jordan.

ā€œJust had a great conversation with President Trump about the Speakerā€™s race,ā€ Nehls posted on Twitter Thursday evening. ā€œHe is endorsing Jim Jordan, and I believe Congress should listen to the leader of our party. I fully support Jim Jordan for Speaker of the House.ā€

Republican Rep. Kevin McCarthy was ousted as Speaker of the House Tuesday in a 216-210 vote, with eight Republicans joining 208 Democrats in voting for a motion to vacate the chair.

Jordan currently chairs the House Judiciary Committee and that committeeā€™s Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government, and was designated as one of the leaders of the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden alongside Republican Reps. James Comer of Kentucky and Jason Smith of Missouri by then-Speaker McCarthy Sept. 12.

House Majority Leader Steve Scalise of Louisiana is also running to succeed McCarthy.

MIKE JOHNSON - SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE | SATAN'S LATEST SCRIPT MOVES US CLOSER TO THE GREAT DECEPTION

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

rematch

"BIDEN NEEDS TO RESIGN NOW OR LOSE BIG TO TRUMP" DEMOCRATS PANIC OVER NEW POLLS | REDACTED NEWS

SO, THIS IS THEIR PLAN TO KEEP BIDEN IN POWER FOR 4 MORE YEARS | REDACTED NEWS