The New (World Order) Jews

CLIP: CHABAD LUBAVITCH SYNAGOGUE ERUPTS INTO CHAOS OVER SECRET TUNNEL SYSTEM

NYPD RAID JEWISH CHABAD SYNAGOGUE OVER UNDERGROUND SECRET TUNNEL SYSTEM

dh

Chabad Lubavitch Synagogue Erupts Into Chaos After Members Refuse To Allow Secret Tunnel To Be Sealed: REPORT

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/08/new-york-city-synagogue-chaos-scene-secret-underground-tunnel/

The incident began Monday afternoon after a cement truck was sent to the Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters, known as the 770 due to its address in Crown Heights. The truck was ordered to fill up an underground tunnel that had run from the main synagogue to a now closed building next door.

The NYPD was called to the synagogue after a group of men began to allegedly disconnect the hosing and vandalize the cement trucks. As the men went inside the building, they allegedly began to vandalize the place, ripping off walls of the downstairs 770, as well as exposing the tunnel, the outlet reported.

The NYPD has arrested ten people, with claims that a man inside had attempted to pepper spray an officer.

:rotating_light:𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 NYC 𝗝𝗲𝘄 𝗧𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘀:rotating_light:

1 Like
1 Like

Didn't these Jews stand up to the police during lockdown?

Not sure, but wouldn't surprise me, "rules for thee, but not for me"....

BREAKING DOWN THE JEWISH SYNAGOGUE RAID THAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT!

According to dom_lucre:

the Clinton Family is involved in a pedophile ring which connects them to very powerful religious leaders in New York. These people also attended an abandoned building and labeled it as a ‘Pizzeria.’ They also have a pedophile website made for celebrities to buy kids for sex. It would not surprise me if those recently discovered tunnels under that Synagogue is connected to this story. Regardless, all Patriots must unify in this matter and solve the situation. https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1745945531396833693

Dom Lucre:-

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: I am currently sending the [unredacted] information on the alleged Clinton linked New York City religious pedophile ring. These people also attended an abandon building and labeled it as a ‘Pizzeria.’ My sources has also sent a link that is a pedophile website. It also has a link for celebrities that costs $1 Million Dollars for membership. I altered the voice of my sources for their safety. It’s an honor to have the people’s trust to deliver this information. Out of everything I have ever been sent, this is the most disturbing. The full uncensored story will most likely be breaking soon.
https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1745941854913228918

Is Dom Lucre on X a gatekeeper protecting the pedophiles or perhaps he is honestly freaking-out whilst exposing T.H.E.M.? He is redacting the "jew" whilst exposing the pedophiles. Stew Peters is calling him out. No coincidence that this post and others like it are on this 'NWO Jews' thread.

Dom Lucre:-
God save us. These people are sick, I have never been so disgusted and terrified in my life.
This thing is so deep and is so much worse than I thought. It is getting harder and harder to sleep at night, there is no way I could have prepared myself for what I know and face.
https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1745904754822136181

Stew Peters posted the image unredacted:

Hang on! Why are there HIDDEN Jewish Tunnels in New York City? | Redacted News

Hang on! Why are there HIDDEN Jewish Tunnels in New York City? | Redacted News

WARNING: The article below (mentioned in the video) is very graphic

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a "child-rape assembly line" among sects of fundamentalist Jews. He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be graphic," he said.

The Latest On The Jewish Rabbi Tunnel Horror In NYC And How The
Evidence Was Quickly Covered Up By Pumping In Concrete

STEW PETERS INTERVIEWS BROTHER NATHANAEL KAPNER | FULL SHOW

SP

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jzv4cOkpP4ep/

Brother Nathanael Kapner On Jews, Zionism, & Who Really Controls Global Power.

A few weeks have passed since the Chabad tunnel scandal broke headlines, and all questions about it are being called “antisemitic”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-21-chabad-tunnel-scandal-asking-questions-antisemitic-israel.html

.... any and all questions about the recent discovery of illegal tunnels burrowed underneath the global headquarters of the Chabad-Lubavitch sect of Judaism in New York City's Crown Heights are racist, according to the corporate media.

KLAUS SCHWAB - ROTHSCHILD - ASHKENAZI JEW

ks

LUCAS GAGE HAS A FEW WORDS FOR ELON MUSK

Elon Musk Exposed

HIJACKED BY ZION?

Full report:-

THE UNSPOKEN DANGERS OF CHRISTIAN ZIONISM | TRUTH NO ONE SAYS OUT LOUD

lotos

JEWISH NGOS PROMOTING MASS IMMIGRATION | VIDEO OF JOE BIDEN AND ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS

Video published January 7, 2018 by Gateway Pundit.
Joe Biden: “(We want) unrelenting immigration, non-stop. Whites will be an ABSOLUTE minority in America - that’s a source of our strength."

2 Likes

36:3 And if they be married to any of the sons of the [other] tribes of the children of Israel, then shall their inheritance be taken from the inheritance of our fathers, and shall be put to the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall it be taken from the lot of our inheritance. King of kings' Bible - Numbers

7:1 When the "I AM" thy God shall bring thee into the land where thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
7:2 And when the "I AM" thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, [and] utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:
7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following Me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the "I AM" be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. King of kings' Bible - Deuteronomy

TALMUD PROMOTES MISCEGENATION (RACE MIXING)

race.mixing