The Holy War Is Near

@Ayesa ,
No intrusion, thanks for your good help, links, and explanation.
Father bless you and keep you.

3 Likes

Dear @Nam , Understood. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Might ask our computer friend for help to replace it on your droid.
Father bless and keep you.

2 Likes

Agreed the thanks belong to Father that is why You/you was written.

Understood, thank You/you kindly.

3 Likes

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
24:12 And because inequity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold.
24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
24:14 And this gospel of "The KINGDOM" shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Sura 20
20:117. Then We said: "O Adam! Verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of The Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.
20:118. There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,
20:119. Nor to suffer from thirst, nor from the Sun's heat."King of kings' Bible - Sura 20
20:120. But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! Shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"
20:121. In the result, they both ate of the tree (of the knowledge of evil - lies - Satan's knowledge which, being lies, is not knowledge at all, just like the "so-called" knowledge that is destroying the world), and so their nakedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from The Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced (by Satan because of listening to Satan speaking through woman, instead of listening only to God).
20:122. But his Lord chose him (by His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.
20:123. He said: "Get ye down, both of you,- ALL together, from The Garden, with enmity one to another: but if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from Me, whosoever follows My Guidance, will not lose his way, nor fall into misery (John 11:25).
20:124. But whosoever turns away from My Message (Genesis 3:17), verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up "blind" on the Day of Judgment."

Sura 22. Surah 22. The Pilgrimage 22:1.O mankind! Fear your Lord! For the convulsion of The Hour (of Judgment) will be a terrible thing! 22:2.The Day ye shall see it, every mother giving suck shall forget her suckling-babe, and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed): thou shalt see mankind as in a drunken riot, yet not drunk: but dreadful will be the Wrath of "I AM".

3 Likes

Dear @AoD ,

Warm welcome to D.G. Truth is not censored here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good to see you here.

Long Live the King,
Long Live the Fighters for God,
Persistent

4 Likes

Thank YOU/you very much, I can actually read most in here without internet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are most welcome.

Father bless.
LLTK.

1 Like

Smile

4 Likes

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.
24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

4 Likes

2 Esdras 9:1-13

9:1. He answered me then, and said, Measure thou the time diligently in itself: and when thou seest part of the Signs past, which I have told thee before,
9:2. Then shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world which He made.
9:3. Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and uproars of the people in the world:
9:4. Then shalt thou well understand, that The Most High spoke of those things from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.
9:5. For like as all that is made in the world hath a beginning and an end, and the end is manifest:
9:6. Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonder and powerful works, and endings in effects and Signs.
9:7. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,
9:8. SHALL BE PRESERVED FROM THE SAID PERILS, and shall see My salvation in My land, and within My borders: for I have sanctified them for Me from the beginning.
9:9. Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused My Ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
9:10. For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known Me;
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same MUST know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

3 Likes