The Government’s National Panic Service is being used to keep us in a condition of perpetual alarm about coronavirus

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=211367

"The most common symptom of Covid-19 is that you feel just fine. A huge number of those now being absurdly listed as ‘infected’ with this bogeyman disease are perfectly healthy.

If the trained hunters of the Government’s National Panic Service had not tracked them down, most of them would never have known they were supposed to be ill. Why do we take this seriously?

It is a fact, not a ‘conspiracy theory’, that the power of the state is now being used to keep us in a condition of perpetual alarm. We are ceaselessly threatened with a ‘second wave’ for which there is, in fact, no evidence."

1 Like

By the Grace of God, I am one of the few (actually the only one in most places I frequent) among the masked who does not wear a mask. Father does not want me to wear a mask. Some people are saying (in America) when the election is over (Nov. 3) that this panic situation will all be over and we will return to normal when Trump gets re-elected. They believe it is all a political tool to make Trump look bad. I wish I could agree, and that would be nice if that is all it is (as if that is not bad enough). But, it seems to be a much worse agenda as many reading this already know. When the cooler months arrive, and the cold season and actual flu season begins, wearing a mask is going to be even more harmful to people than it is now. People will be breathing back into their bodies the bacteria and viruses manufactured from within their bodies that are trying to heal them from the inside out. The bacteria and viruses from within are supposed to be exhaled; not breathed back in. People will naturally get ill when getting ill could have been avoided. Expect a second wave if mask wearing continues (and if the lies persist that keep people in a state of compliance). In America, the covid mandates are a political tool without a doubt and it is more than that. THEY do not want a fair election race in November and will do whatever it takes to stop that from happening. If things continue as they are, the upcoming winter months are not looking very promising as some people are expecting.

1 Like

Thank-you.