The Georgia Guidestones - Illuminati Ten Commandments?

Just one more thing...

Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

" Worth a thousand words: But this was not the only bombshell Otto Skorzeny delivered that day in late-1999. Skorzeny, producing a shoe box full of 60-years worth of his personal photographs, showed them to Berman, describing each one in great detail. The collection featured a photo of a young, majestic Skorzeny in full S.S. Nazi military dress, next to his Führer, Adolph Hitler. Then there were photos of Reinhard Gehlen (S.S. spy and assassin) Dr. Joseph Mengele (the “Angel of Death”) Martin Bormann (Hitler aide and S.S. assassin) and Adolph Hitler (photographed in 1997 at age 107)."

Eric “Orion” (Berman), in a live radio interview on Republic Broadcasting Network, January 17, 2006, [14] detailed how “Skorzeny died on December 31, 1999. His body was cremated, I have a copy of his death certificate, and I saw his ashes. After the war, he helped George Bush found the CIA through Operation Paperclip and ODESSA.”

Skorzeny, about age 90 at the time, was described by Berman as “very focused and very lucid, and he was still very mobile. He was still able to walk around—he was still very impressive and he had about the biggest hands I have ever shaken. He was 6’-4”and was a giant for his day. He towered over me, and I’m 5’-8”.”

When asked why he thought Skorzeny entrusted this information to him, Berman responded, “I was dating one of his daughters. He knew that I’m Jewish, first of all, I’m an honest guy and he thought that I would really try to do something about this and bring some justice, yeah, to these wanted Nazi war criminals. His whole goal was.... they had screwed him over, including George Bush, they screwed him over..... and out of large sums of money over the years. This was his one last way of... you know, getting even with them.”

The image above is only 640x480 pixels large, is very pixelated and so compressed that compression artifacts are seen all over it. It is of much lower detail than the original photograph. It should be scanned at about 4x the resolution, 2560x1920 pixels and save with optimal compression.

I believe that it would be a good idea to ask Mr Berman, who claims to have gotten the photos from Skorzeny, if he could re-scan the photographs in higher resolution so that his claim could be better verified and the people in the photos be recognized better and the truth about the Bush family could more effectively be shown to the world.

Perhaps someone here lives in Florida and could go visit him and rescan them / photograph with a smartphone.

Eric "Orion" Berman can be reached at:-

[email protected]

1 Like