The Force of Love

Thank you for reminding me of " Fighters for Truth Prayer (We are Striving)" @B1.

more info

I was sure I had this one on my website but had some trouble finding it at first. But I did.

*It's included in this article, dated July 26th, 2005. *

*Posted below with some modifications done to the paragraph division and formatting.

The Force of Love

Dear Truth Seeker,

I write to you as one who has read “The Way home or face The Fire” by JAH. This book can be downloaded free at The Way Home.

Upon digesting this “Little Book” of Revelation, chapter 10, I knew beyond any shadow of doubt that it was The Living Word of God for The End Times. Consequently, it is now easy for me to understand key words or phrases of scripture such as “Ye are gods”, “The Second Death”, and “The Morning Star” just to name a few. Things that weren’t so clear are now quite clear. I literally get revelations daily and you will too, if you will start from the beginning, persevere through it, believe and do the things that are shown to you.

Do not allow Satan to put this life-saving information aside for you. He knows your weak spots and will try to discourage you. He will quote you scripture out of context, or put other thoughts in your head in an attempt to get you to take an easy way out, and thereby keep you in his camp (he hates traitors). Don’t let him do it. An open mind can literally mean the difference between immortality or the execution of your soul. Do you want that? I didn’t think so. So what have you got to lose but your right to live in heaven forever as a god? You read it right. Yes, a Being of Light with superhuman powers. I am not making this up. Read the book, see for yourself, and believe every word of it.

Although a very small book, it is without a doubt the greatest book ever given to us by The Ruler of the Universe. It is the long awaited promised truth bestowed to us by The Father through His Infinite Compassion and Wisdom. Hopefully it will awaken a world that has slumbered in darkness for 6,000 years. It is now time for us to wake-up from that darkness and face the Light. It is crucial that we do this to ever have any hopes of returning home (see Rev. 2:28 and 22:16) where we once lived with our true family and friends. Believe it, and The Book will enlighten you, comfort you, and heal you.

Reading The Little Book is the first step to waking up; still it is not enough for the spiritual growth required by Our Father in Him trusting us to return to the stars. Consequently, we must learn more from our Spiritual Teacher on how to survive the (d)evils of the Earth. We must truly learn how to converse with our Teacher and Master in order to overcome the influences of The Great Red Dragon.

The following “Fighters For Truth Prayer” and “The Gift” was given to me upon asking God to learn the mechanics of praying. I now know this to be more Grace from God intended to help us all to see the lighted path home. Please accept it as such and share this with all your families and friends, and with others as well. It is a good start for any of us who are attempting to do right while striving to stay focused in Spirit.

Furthermore, it has been checked, edited, and approved for circulation by The Master. Although it is simple to understand and use, it is most definitely very powerful. Even so, there is still more to learn in order for us to survive World War 3, the second of its Three Woes/Phases (the First Woe being the Invasion of Kuwait - Gulf War) The Invasion of Kuwait in Prophecy

Hear The Teacher’s call to class:-

When I see a demand from you for my work, and that you are awake (Daniel 12:2); sitting-up properly and paying attention, I will continue THIS LESSON. If there is no demand, then you are still asleep; not paying attention and there will be no point in my wasting my time preparing this lesson, to warn you and teach you how to use "The Force", so that you can learn what to do to SURVIVE, and find "The Way home or face The Fire." - JAH

Hear The Master’s call to action

The help that we seek just now involves talking to people and generating a tidal-waveof support, large enough to wash-away the obstacle preventing the recovery of The Ark of The Covenant from The Hill of Tara.

You cannot sit on the sidelines and do nothing. You’re in this battle whether you accept it or not. Hold this thought – Love conquers all and your Love is another building block that Christ will use to help build The Kingdom and allow you to enter the Ark that will take us back home. I hope you will awaken to this awesome power of Love and join us.

In Spirit and In Truth,

Wayne

Fighters for Truth Prayer (We are Striving)

I am striving to be evermore unselfish, humble, kind, loving, and considerate to everyone, including my enemies and willing to sacrifice my own human-life for the benefit of everyone.

Father I ask you for the strength and courage to be calm and collective at all times so when the enemy does rear his ugly head, I can respond with your guidance and in Your Loving Spirit and Truth, even if it is a simple yes or no.

I am striving to be total Truth and Honour in thought, word and deed as I point others to You and Your Universal Laws for Perfect Peace and Harmony. Please help me to follow those same laws and to succeed in my testimony.

I am striving to be evermore unafraid to go anywhere on this planet spreading the Gospel of Truth, and testifying to Your Presence here on Earth and Your Purpose for Being here in person, knowing that You and The Force protect me. Thank You for The Gift given to all Fighters For Truth. I believe it, I accept it, and I will use it as I strive for Spiritual Perfection.

Father please help me to succeed in my mission with The Master and not strive in vain - Amen

The Gift

The Nature of ‘The Force’ of The Father
and how to use it to repel (and defeat) the (D)evil in man

Don’t take this lightly. Even in its most simple of forms (as presented here), it is more powerful than all the wealth, power and weapons that can be found on this planet. Wealth cannot protect you. The Force can. You cannot buy nor fist-fight your way back into Heaven. But by faithfully following the teachings of the Master, and arming yourself with The Force; to help you successfully fight Satan; you will surely find your way back home.

So what are you going to do - sit back and wonder - procrastinate - or take The Force that God now wants you to have, and fight? Whatever you decide to do, just remember, either you are on the side of Truth, or you are not. Sit back and do nothing, as Satan would have you to do, and that KEEPS YOU IN HIS ARMY BY DEFAULT. It is crucial that you understand this. There is NO middle-ground; you are either with Christ, or with Satan.

Let’s begin our God Given Lesson in chapter 12 of the Revelation, verses 3 and 4:-

“And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tale (of lies) drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”

Please note that it is the tale of the dragon you must focus on for this lesson, but I must inform you that this also speaks of the resurrection of the unjust which must come first. Please see Mat. 13:30 for clarification, while substituting ‘religious organizations’ for ‘bundles’ understanding that Weeds Must Be Plucked First From The Garden During The Great Harvest.

I will ask you to use your mind’s eye in order to see and understand the subtle nature of The Force. If the tale of the great red dragon drew 1/3 of the stars of heaven to his army, it stands to reason that God’s Faithful represents the other 2/3 that together makes a Whole Universe glued together by The Force (are you with me so far?). It is this 2 to 1 ratio that insures the Light will go forth (and beyond) shining forever! Amen.

Try as he may, Satan simply cannot put this Light out. He was stupid and arrogant in the first place even thinking he could, and yes, YOU TOO, WERE JUST AS STUPID following him then, just as you are stupidly, perhaps unwittingly, still following him now. Don’t you believe it when God says He curses ignorance? It would be smart for you to flee the dragon now before it’s too late. Time is indeed, running out.

Now, envision the dark side force coming from below you (which it does). Similarly, envision the Light Side - The Force - coming from above you (which it does). These two forces oppose one another while striking an arc in the very core of your Being and are in fact; the Two ‘Soldiers’ God assigns to ‘lock-in’ the Soul to the animal body that you are wearing (see ”The Little Book” below for clarification). Are you getting the big picture? It is these two soldiers that are doing battle for the very possession of your soul, even as you are reading this. Who’s winning your battle? Whose side are you REALLY on?

If you are still with me, I will instruct you on how to use and benefit from this force. Use your mind’s eye again, and picture a fire burning in front of you. What would you do? Certainly you would not attempt to put it out by pouring on more fire. You would only have a bigger fire. I would hope you would quench it with something that opposes fire, such as water. Why then, when someone is slinging fiery arrows at you, do you choose to sling them steadily back and forth thereby increasing the intensity of the fire that is already burning around you, rather than following the teachings of Christ such as love your enemies, turn the other cheek, etc.?

When you learn to do this, the winds of the fire will subside and you will experience calmness in its place. But if you refuse to do this, be prepared to burn hotter and increase your suffering. Christ has returned not only to dispense Grace but also to fan the flames that are already burning. You are hereby advised to put on the Christ Armaments, take the sword He has now given you and fight.

It is The Force that protects you when you ask God for protection. When you get in your car do you ask for protection, or simply take a chance that you will get where you are going while driving on the highways of hell, riddled with drunks and reckless drivers? The same goes for any place on this planet, including Iraq as just one example where the so-called war between good and evil is raging as this is being written.

Just because George W. Bush has declared war between the two forces, don’t for one minute believe it. That war was declared in heaven 6,000 years ago by Satan in an attempt to overthrow Christ. This silly recent declaration of war only represents more division in the terrorist camps and is in fact, a cunning deception engineered by Satan. It is his attempt to take the world’s focus off his execution (of Satan along with his huge army - you) that is scheduled to occur soon.

Consider carefully the words of Christ from Mat. 12:39 - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall be no sign given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. A tall tree cannot grow overnight, so don’t wait for that sign (see Rev. chapter 11) to make your decision because when you see it, there will be only a few days left before That Final Hour. By then it will be too late for you.

When you see all the armies of the earth gathering around Jerusalem, you can know for certain that the Final Battle between Prince Michael/Christ along with His True Followers and Satan and his angels is only days away. You must prepare yourself now if you have any hopes of surviving.

Do God’s Will, ask for protection, and it is done , whether you are in a car, about to be a victim of road rage, or any kind of rage anywhere. God is not a liar.

If you feel incompetent with talking to The Lord for the first time, or actually have trouble rolling the word God off your tongue, as many of those outside religious organizations might experience, try reading The Fighters For Truth Prayer, and reaffirm your faith steadily (read the prayer several times daily) until you feel strong enough to converse directly with Him. He is at your Door ready for you to invite Him in.

Just remember, you are endowed with Freewill so He will not open that door unless you invite Him in, privately in your prayer-closet, not in a church (Mat. 6:5-6). Once Christ comes into your heart, keep Him there. Don’t stand around in groups and complain (judge) about those who still belong to Satan or Christ will definitely flee you, and why shouldn’t He? If this does happen (you will know it), get on your knees and ask Christ to again take control of your life.

The Prophets have already told you that your body is the temple of the Living God. If you pray in church He will not answer you, just as He told you in Mat. 6:5-6. Have Faith, even Blind Faith, and God will prove Himself to you.

Consider Luke 11:11 - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Then what makes you think that Our Father will not give you the things you need? But don’t be stupid and ask for a million dollars. God is not stupid. He knows what you need before you ask.

Ask for the Gifts of the Spirit such as true love, humility, faith, patience, forgiveness, courage, or anything that you may be short on that will help you return home to your true family and friends.

“The Little Book” referred to above is The Way Home or face The Fire by JAH . Prior to reading it, you are encouraged to read Revelation, Chapter 10. Know for certain that this Divine Work of God is the same book that John swallowed. Just as it was sweet in John’s mouth, it will be very sweet to you too, if you persevere through it. Yet it will be bitter, very bitter, once you realize that YOU MUST keep ALL the Commandments of God before you are allowed to return to The Morning Star, our original home and true family ("Man still can not explain the RIDDLE of Venus' ultra-high temperatures of 1000 Degrees F. at which lead, tin and zinc will melt, and any number of compounds will vaporize. It is very simple for God to make silly human heat-sensors misread." - JAH)

Revelation 2:28 – And I will give him the morning star. Also Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Once you have read, reread and digested “The Little Book”- online at The Way Home , you need to study ”The Plan“ - online at

The ONLY Way to defeat the NWO. and use it to help to build God’s Kingdom on Earth by enforcing it and thus proving your loyalty to Him, instead of just mouthing empty words. Just remember – you’re either WITH Christ, or you are AGAINST Him.

Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

4 Likes

Someone pointed out that this part "forever as a god" is problematic and that for someone else reading it that doesn't have all the skill set might use their ego and get proud about the thought of being lik gods, and the whole point is to get away from the ego....

If one reads the whole paragraph it is understood better. It doesn't mean you are God, or that there are many Gods (The Creator of the Universe) and you are one of them but it means that compared to life here on Earth/Hell we are practically like gods. Beings of Light with superhuman/supernatural powers.

Perhaps someone can put this into words better than me?

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you (your spirit-Beings) [are] children of the Most High.

And the article has been checked by The Lord. (or claims to have been, I don't remember the specifics of how this article came to be published on 100777.com)

3 Likes

Thank you and you're welcome @cybe

1 Like

"Someone pointed out that this part "forever as a god" is problematic and that for someone else reading it that doesn't have all the skill set might use their ego and get proud about the thought of being lik gods, and the whole point is to get away from the ego...."

Sura 16

Surah 16. The Bee

16:2. He doth send down His angels with inspiration by His Command, to such of His servants as He pleaseth, (saying): "Warn (Man) that there is no god but I [AM]: so do your duty unto Me."

16:22. Your "I AM" is One "I AM": as to those who believe not in the Hereafter, their hearts refuse to know, and they are arrogant.

16:51. "I AM" has said: "Take not (for worship) two gods: for He is just One God: then fear Me (and Me alone)."
16:52. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on Earth, and to Him is duty due always: then will ye fear other than "I AM"?

16:68. And thy Lord taught the Bee to build its cells in hills, on trees, and in (men's) habitations;
16:69. Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colours, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought.

16:120. Abraham was indeed a model, devoutly obedient to "I AM", (and) "True in Faith", and he joined not gods with "I AM":

1 Like

We have been led to believe by the unGodly that even whilst on Earth we are powerless. Not true. Humanity has been dumbed-down physically, mentally, spiritually, but with God all things are possible. Understandably that such power is granted only to the disciplined.

It is not "I " that lives but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20). The Divine in me

John 14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. King of kings' Bible - John

4 Likes

The Holy state is in the presence of God
Where all that He is created
has its eternal utterly joyful existence
Reside there every moment
Don't let distractions STOP you
You need to separate
go within daily
realize you are not your body
The LOVE that you are will
empower you
The intensity of any pain and suffering all diminish
Heal your bodies
(Your soul your mind)
Thru God
(His LOVE)
The faith to your awakening &
fully conscious awareness -
Of your true and divine nature
Will always lead you to your inner sanctuary
Where LOVE resides permanently and eternally
It's in you

Inside you is where you will find it
To seek outside (from someone else)
Is basically a choice to NOT
find what you seek
You are on earth right now to engage lovingly with others
in thought word and deed -
Regardless of the situation you find your"self"
BRING LOVE TO LIGHT!
Remember to stop and rest

LET JOY AND LOVE FILL YOU
so you may overflow to others-
Pray that they are better -
You are a being of Power and Love from God

3 Likes

Thank You/you :blush:

1 Like

Thomas 13:8 Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all, I am the All, the All came forth from Me and the All attained to Me (John 1:1-5). Cleave a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there (“The Force” of God’s Love can be felt everywhere, “You must feel The Force around you, within you, between you, me, the rock, the tree, everywhere! Even between the land and the ship.” – please read the “Starwars – fact not fiction” booklet).

The Gospel of Thomas Explained

Excerpt from TWh: 1:6 Prince Michael, God’s eldest son; known by many names here on Earth, one of which is
Jesus/Saviour, Commander-in-Chief of the JEDI Knights, who have been the guardians of the
heavens for zillions of years; fought with his knights, using the “Light” and “The Force”, which is
the force of love. God, Who is pure love and the source and controller of His “Force”; love, the
greatest force in creation; defeated Lucifer and his followers, some of whom were misled, by lies,
into fighting against God.

3:14 You can ALWAYS win against injustice, with enough faith, as long as you talk to God, follow
His orders and have 100% faith, because He will be with you, every step of the way. That does NOT
mean that it will be easy, but then no-one said that life in prison would be easy. You will have to
fight, every step of the way, but, with 100% faith, you can use “The Force”, to overcome ALL
obstacles. When you are doing God’s Will for you, the ENTIRE world can not stop you from
winning.

3:17 Don’t fight for selfish-reasons, and stay calm, because your human emotions (fear; anger;
aggression, etc.) will cloud your judgement, and block God’s messages and “The Force”, and you
will lose (“The Force” can only be used for knowledge and defence, not for aggressive physical
attack). You will lose, because Satan will use your anger and aggression against you, by causing you
to say things, that you do not really mean, to people who may have helped you, if you had not
insulted and alienated them, with your anger and aggression.

3:19 If you fight with human emotions, you will block-out “The Force”, and then Satan can side-
track you, lead you off in another direction, and keep you bogged-down, arguing with someone who
could probably have helped, and speeded you on your way.

3:27 It may be simple, but it is not easy. You have to PROVE yourself, and fight for your right to go
home, against all odds; but with 100% faith, “The Force” will be with you, always, to protect you
every step of the way, provided that you do not LOSE your faith, in His protection.

3:90 Ask Him privately, with thoughts, not words, and listen for His reply in your mind. Also ask
Him to revitalize your Holy-Spirit, and reinforce it. Ask Him to come inside you, and give you the
strength, to be able to do His Will and overcome Satan, by teaching you how to use “The Force”.

3:152 NEVER under-estimate the POWER of “The FORCE” of spiritual (Divine) love. It is the
greatest and most powerful force, in the whole of creation.
3:153 It is also important, to understand the use of “The Force” of love, in respect of health.

6:34 The ability to destroy a planet (nuclear-weapons) is insignificant, compared to the power of “The
Force”.

8:82 Jesus also taught about the laws of Karma, with what he said to all the blind, crippled or sick
people that he healed, using “The Force”. He said that because of their faith, right then, at that moment
in time, their sins were forgiven them, and to GO AND SIN NO MORE. This was NOT referring to
the sins of the present-lifetime that they were living. They had been very sinful; evil; arrogant and
selfish, in their previous-lifetime, and so they had been locked-inside bodies that were born crippled,
or blind, etc., to punish them for the evil, and harm, that they had done to others, in their previous-
lifetime (John 9:2). Being blind, or crippled, etc., would not only punish them, but also teach them
HUMILITY, being now dependent upon the charity of other people; perhaps even the same people
they had hurt - ironic? - Divine Justice.

8:90 Jesus used “The Force” to work the miracles in the New Covenant. When you have “blind faith”;
which does not really mean blind, it means 100% (total) faith in God, with your eyes (human and
spiritual) WIDE-open, to all the angles from which Satan can use people to attack you; you can then
become a channel for “The Force”. If you do not have blind faith, you block the channel, and “The
Force” can neither flow through you, nor into you, to heal you.
8:91 “The Force” came from God and flowed through Jesus, and he directed it, into the people who
had unblocked-channels (blind faith), and “The Force” cured them. God, through Jesus, ONLY cured
the people who had total faith that Jesus was His Son incarnated, and that he could cure them.
8:92 Your (100%) faith (in God’s power and in me) has made you whole, and your sins (from your
previous-lifetime, which caused you to be blind; crippled or sick, as a punishment in this lifetime) are
forgiven you. Go and sin no more (John 9:2).
Are YOUR channels unblocked yet?

8:94 Samson used “The Force” to pull down the heathen temple; David’s stone was guided by “The
Force” to kill Goliath; “The Force” parted the Red Sea; etc.; etc.; etc
8:91 “The Force” came from God and flowed through Jesus, and he directed it, into the people who
had unblocked-channels (blind faith), and “The Force” cured them. God, through Jesus, ONLY cured
the people who had total faith that Jesus was His Son incarnated, and that he could cure them.

10:22 On the Last-Day, everyone shall be known by his mark (Sura 7:46), just as in John’s
Revelation 14:9-11, and shall be judged according to his mark. Those who wear the mark of God, in
their foreheads, i.e. communicating telepathically with Him, keeping the COMMANDMENTS, and
also DOING His Will - blind faith and using the eyes of their soul (3rd. eye), and “The Force” –
shall survive, and those who wear the mark of Satan, in their hands, i.e. money and worldly
treasures, shall die in “The Fire”.

12:9 Christ would have to do everything the hard way, just to prove to people, that, with ENOUGH
FAITH, it CAN be done, by following God’s orders, using “The Force”, in Satan’s territory, and
show that, one man can move a MOUNTAIN of evil, anywhere in the world, WITHOUT being
able to walk on water.

Films “Starwars” - George Lucas - How to learn to become a Jedi Knight, and
learn CONTROL over the human “Self”, so that you can use “The Force”,
to overcome evil.

12:97 Unfortunately, most of the best policemen eventually resign from the police-force (human
government-POLICy-Enforcers), because they do not agree with police attitudes, and methods,
having joined the force to HELP people, NOT persecute them. The even sadder result of this, is,
that, by leaving; instead of fighting to change their colleagues’ attitudes; they are helping to make the
situation worse.

13:22 Become one of my gentle, but DETERMINED, soldiers (Jedi Knights); learn The Ways of
“The Force”, and help me to put the world right.

13:29 The ENTIRE world can not stand against you, when you are DOING GOD’s Will for you,
wearing His Armour and using “The Force”.

13:36 Arthur pulled the Sword from the Stone, to become king of England, when he was just a weak,
humble boy, after all the bravest, and strongest knights in the land, had failed. He didn’t use his own
boyish strength, to pull the Sword from the Stone, God gave him “The Force”, because he had the
right qualities, to teach the others. So He gave him the “magic” Sword, and the friendship of Merlin,
the wise old magician. King Arthur taught humility; honour and equality, and built a round table,
so that everyone was equal, and there was no head of the table. There being no head to the table,
meant that there was no position of special merit, and that the knights were all equal. He united all
the warring knights, into one brotherhood, and brought peace to England, as God had planned.

13:55 If you open your spiritual-eyes, and see things as they REALLY are, through “The Force”,
you will see many things - the past; the present; the future; old friends (God’s Prophets), long gone.
13:56 At first, you will start to make sense of things that happened in the PAST, and, as you
progress, if you progress, you will eventually come more and more up-to-date, until you will
eventually start to make sense of your life, as things are happening (the PRESENT).
13:57 Once you have achieved that state of awareness, you will start to see the FUTURE, and you
will see old friends, that you mistakenly thought were long gone. You will realize that they are not
dead, and that they are still alive, but in a different form, and you will feel no separation from them,
through “The Force”.

Learning 'The Way home or face The Fire'

3 Likes

The enemy within, depicted in cartoon.

@DGTV

4 Likes

Love is doing the Will of Father.

Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the Will of God, ye might receive the promise. King of kings' Bible - Hebrews

2 Likes