The Feminization of Western Men

In a remarkable interview published on Russia Insider in March 2019, RT’s Anissa Naouai interviewed Danish journalist Iben Thranholm about the disappearance of Western manhood: Dear European Men: You Are Pathetic Pussies. This is a Danish woman’s conclusion.

Thranholm says that Western men have been feminized and Western women defeminized. She says feminists have destroyed men, who are now raised to be women. Consequently, there is no one to protect white women from the sexually aggressive immigrant-invaders brought into all European countries by the anti-white European Union, an enemy of national sovereignty that wants the destruction of European ethnic nationalities. The EU is heavily supported by Washington and American money.

Thranholm’s conclusion resonated with me. For a number of years I have noticed that unless I am among older men I often only hear males with women’s voices, speaking like girls, the same intonation and the same words, “like,” “really.” I hear males who sound like Valley Girls. When you look at them you don’t see male strength, and neither does Camille Paglia who says androgyny is historically a sign of cultural collapse – A Lesson from History: Transgender Mania is a Sign of Cultural Collapse - LewRockwell. When I hear idiots in Washington and European capitals issuing threats to Russia, I wonder where they are going to find any men capable of fighting a Russian army.

Continues at link.

7 Likes

Dear @GibMessenger ,

Thank-You.
Good point. Where are they going to find any men capable of fighting a Russian army.

The Way home or face The Fire
12:67 The next step, was to get the eunuchs and homosexuals/sodomites in government, to make sodomy legal, and, with that, came queer liberation, which, combined with women’s liberation, and the general emasculation of men, has brought about an almost total, and complete reversal of GOD’S order of things. The world, now, instead of learning to be good, and advancing towards being like Jesus; with women learning to be perfect women, so that they can eventually EARN their right to become men; is now going BACKWARDS, with the castration (metaphorically) of men (Deuteronomy 23:1), and their emasculation, and men going BACKWARDS, reverting to being women.
12:68 The western-world has not only OPENED Pandora’s Box; it has taken the lid right off it, and the world is not just going backwards; it is accelerating every second.
12:69 The world; just like in the times of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah; is rushing headlong to its own destruction, on the Last-Day, except that, THIS TIME, there will be NO MORE SECOND CHANCES. You have already had thousands of years, and millions of chances to get it right, and you are still here.
12:70 On the Last-Day, the women’s liberationists, the homosexuals/sodomites, and ANYONE who teaches organized-religion, will be in the most danger, and first into “The Fire”.

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

3 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Warning: Graphic Language, but the message is clear...

3 Likes

The Way home or face The Fire

13:92 Any man, who has allowed women to brain-wash him, into thinking that women are his equal, is not much of a man, in REAL terms, even if he is an expert at punching people in the mouth, and FOOLING himself, into believing that that makes him a man, when he lets women walk all over him, and order him about. 13:93 If you have allowed women to castrate you (metaphorically), into believing that they are your equal, then you have become one of the second type of eunuchs, referred to in Matt. 19:12, “and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs (real ones) by women (or men).” 13:94 In Deuteronomy 23:1, God says that, “He who is wounded in the stones (testicles)(i.e. castrated, metaphorically), or has his male organ cut off (metaphorically), can not enter into the congregation of the Lord” - Heaven. This applies literally, as well as metaphorically. 13:95 I suggest, for your own good, that you look for, and find, your masculinity, immediately, if not sooner.

3 Likes

God created men and boys with a warrior spirit.

Every Man a Warrior

Below is an excerpt from The Way home or face The Fire

12:64 The majority, who are spineless-eunuchs, and who strain at a gnat (shout and complain about LITTLE things), and who swallow a camel (say NOTHING about BIG things - Matt. 23:24), have done exactly that, and have quietly accepted this gross-injustice, and thereby allowed “civilized (?)” society, to take away their God-given RIGHTS.
12:65 Satan has “used” women; just as he did in the Garden of Eden, and has continued to do, throughout history; to do evil and get the eunuchs, in western governments (Matt. 19:12 - 2nd. type of eunuch), to change God’s Laws, and give equality to women, most of whom are not REALLY women. There is nothing feminine about them. They are trying to be men, in women’s bodies, without having EARNED their RIGHT to be men.
12:66 Then, once having infiltrated women, amongst men in power, and having given them a say, in the running of things, Satan has used them to change more Laws. This has brought about the breakdown of the family-unit, which has always been the foundation of a good society, and, because of their having no “code of honour”, and generally being moral-less, they have made a sick-joke of the institute of marriage, and are using sex, to try to rule the world (for Satan).
12:67 The next step, was to get the eunuchs and homosexuals/sodomites in government, to make sodomy legal, and, with that, came queer liberation, which, combined with women’s liberation, and the general emasculation of men, has brought about an almost total, and complete reversal of GOD’S order of things. The world, now, instead of learning to be good, and advancing towards being like Jesus; with women learning to be perfect women, so that they can eventually EARN their right to become men; is now going BACKWARDS, with the castration (metaphorically) of men (Deuteronomy 23:1), and their emasculation, and men going BACKWARDS, reverting to being women.
12:68 The western-world has not only OPENED Pandora’s Box; it has taken the lid right off it, and the world is not just going backwards; it is accelerating every second.

5 Likes

Gen.19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at eventide; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing [them] rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, [even] the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where [are] the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them (carnally).
19:6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
19:7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as [is] good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
19:9 And they said, Stand back. And they said [again], This one [fellow] came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, [even] Lot, and came near to break the door.
19:10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
19:11 And they smote the men that [were] at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Deut. 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite (homosexual) of the sons of Israel (Leviticus 20:13:- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [the blame][shall be] upon them).

Lev. 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.
20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Judges 19:16 And, behold, there came an old man from his work out of the field at evening, which [was] also of mount Ephraim; and he sojourned in Gibeah: but the men of the place [were] Benjamites.
19:17 And when he had lifted up his eyes, he saw a wayfaring man in the street of the city: and the old man said, Where goest thou? and whence comest thou?
19:18 And he said unto him, We [are] passing from Bethlehem-Judah toward the side of mount Ephraim; I [am] from there: and I went to Bethlehem-Judah, but I [am now] going to the House of the "I AM"; and there [is] no man that receiveth me into his house.
19:19 Yet there is both straw and provender for our asses; and there is bread and wine also for me, and for thy handmaid, and for the young man [which is] with thy servants: [there is] no lack of any thing.
19:20 And the old man said, Peace [be] with thee; howsoever for all thy wants, [come] to me; only lodge not in the street.
19:21 So he brought him into his house, and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet, and did eat and drink.
19:22 [Now] as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, [and] beat at the door, and spoke to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him (sexually).
19:23 And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, [nay], I pray you, do not [so] wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.
19:24 Behold, [here is] my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.

1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites (homosexuals) in the land: [and] they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the "I AM" cast out before the children of Israel.

15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that [were] by The House of the "I AM", where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all unGodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth as unrighteousness;
1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest to them; for God hath showed [it] unto them.
1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [Him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations (Gen. 6:5), and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
1:25 Who changed the Truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, Who is blessed for ever. Amen.
1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet (AIDS).
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a mind void of Judgement, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31 Without Understanding, Covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of Eternal Fire.

6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),

Sura 53:52. And before them, the people of Noah, for that they were (all) most unjust and most insolent transgressors,
53:53. And He destroyed the Overthrown Cities (of Sodom and Gomorrah).

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned [them] with an overthrow, making [them] an example unto those that after should live unGodly;

2 Esdras 2:8. Woe be unto thee, Assur, thou that hidest the unrighteous in thee! O thou wicked people, remember what I did unto Sodom and Gomorrha;

Isaiah 1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the "I AM" hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against Me.
1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: [but] Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.
1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with inequity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the "I AM", they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backwards.
1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head [there is] no soundness in it; [but] wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
1:7 Your country [is] desolate, your cities [are] burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and [it is] desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
1:9 Except the "I AM" Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, [and] we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
1:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

3:9 The look on their face doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide [it] not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
13:20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Jeremiah 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto Me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

1 Like

The incalculable damage being caused by sexist and misleading advertising Destructive TV Advertising

1 Like

Chow Hall - US Marine Corps Camp LeJeune

I have lost confidence in the ability of US Marine Corps officers, to command at Camp Lejeune. Yes, you're actually seeing what seems to be a male United States Marine, wearing a skirt and fishnet stockings in the chow hall at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina.

There was a time when the severely mentally ill were not permitted to enter the US military. Clearly those restrictions are now gone. I mean, who in their right mind behaves like this in public?

Why a male would even want to wear a skirt and fishnet stockings is beyond me. Why he would choose to do so in public - on a military base - is, to me, a giant flashing RED ALERT that this person is severely mentally ill.

It seems to me only a severely mentally ill person would behave this way.

I am not certain who in the US military, thought such behavior would enhance our fighting force, but whoever did so is, in my view, incompetent.

Members or Officers of the military who support this type of public deviance and should be immediately fired as I believe they are unfit to command.

Here is the full image:

1 Like

America’s woke Army is facing a recruiting nightmare

“Suppose they gave a war and no one came.”

That was a slogan of the 1960s anti-war movement. Now it’s becoming a reality, at least for the United States Army, as recruiting woes mount. The problem is a simple one: Not enough people want to be soldiers — and with reason.

The Army’s No. 2 officer told Congress Tuesday that the service has no choice but to reduce total force strength by 10,000 for the fiscal year starting in September, with the next year looking even bleaker: By the end of fiscal 2023, it could be up to 28,000 soldiers short of its 476,000-troop target. Army Secretary Christine Wormuth’s spokeswoman said it’s met only half of its recruiting goal so far this fiscal year — with just 2½ months left.

Why is this? There are several potential explanations. One is that the new “woke” Army isn’t all that appealing to the kinds of people who traditionally join the military.

As Jeff Groom writes in Spectator World, the Army has waged a culture war, and it’s a quagmire: “Imagine you are an eighteen-year-old, white, Christian male in Georgia with a family history of military service. As you progressed through your teen years, you watched Confederate statues being torn down and military bases being renamed, endless media and elitist demonization of your culture as racist and deplorable and backwards, and military and civilian leadership that thinks diversity and inclusion (i.e. fewer white men) is best thing since sliced bread. Would you volunteer? Identity politics works both ways.”

Traditional masculinity is something today’s woke military seems hostile to, but it’s always been the driving force in encouraging people to enlist. A volunteer army needs volunteers, and why exactly would a traditional white male want to volunteer anymore? Note that combat soldiers disproportionately come from the South and face the greatest degree of demonization.

But while the “Get woke, go broke” explanation has a lot of power in all kinds of settings — just ask Disney and Netflix — there’s more going on here.

The worst part is this: The military leadership has broken faith with the troops. We don’t hear much about the debacle in Afghanistan that took place not even a year ago — since it makes a Democratic administration look bad, it’s not a fit subject for conversation in polite society — but people haven’t forgotten.

Thousands of Americans, along with Afghan allies, were left behind while US troops were ordered to engage in an overnight skedaddle from Bagram Air Base and a humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Reports at the time revealed outright rage among the troops at how they were used. A group of retired senior military officers called for Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to resign. Service members openly mocked Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley.

A series of encrypted messages leaked to the media showed officers on the ground in Kabul blasting their orders, complaining that they were being forced to leave Americans behind. “We are f–king abandoning American citizens,” wrote a colonel with the 82nd Airborne detachment there. Regular troops were reportedly apoplectic that they weren’t allowed to go rescue US citizens, as British and French forces did theirs.

It’s one thing to enlist in an organization with a proud tradition and an ethic of protecting the country and looking after its troops. It’s another to enlist in a service with a corrupt and incompetent civilian leadership and a senior military leadership that’s no better. That military leadership, Milley and the entire Biden administration have betrayed their responsibilities, and everyone, especially the pool of likely recruits, knows it.

To have a volunteer army, you need volunteers.

What would happen if we had a war and nobody showed up? We may find out.

@NancyDrewberry ,

The Bible is clear about men wearing women's clothing. The Law of God forbids such and all who do so are being judged by The Law of God whether they believe it or not.
doesn't change The Law of God that is in motion.

Deuteronomy. 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the "I AM" thy God

Agreed.
Mentally ill due to listening to listening to satan's lies.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.

1 Like

Published April 11, 2022

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/gov-ron-desantis-tampa/67-ac0b623d-0af9-4d77-b5a2-388a57608df2

The new law, which will take effect on July 1, will provide $70 million to organizations that promote fatherhood and support families in Florida.

"If you look over the last many decades, one of the worst social trends has been the decline of fatherhood," DeSantis said during the news conference as he stood in front of a placard that read "Strong Fathers, Strong Florida."

"And we do have, in many instances, a fatherhood crisis in this country. The fact of the matter is when you take kids that do not have a father present during their upbringing, the chance of them dropping out of school, getting involved in trouble with the law, having other difficulties increases dramatically."

@NancyDrewberry

Whilst Governor Ron Desantis is declaring a fatherhood crisis in Florida, and in this country...

He is only adding money to the coffers of the Dept. Of Children and Families with this law, and, in reality, a way to track and trace the children of these fathers and the fathers themselves.

Setting up another way to remove children from their biological families.

Once again, placing the State in between the father and his child, feeding the beast system with unlawful legislation.

The Children and Families track record is abominable, and it is considered a child trafficking agency by many.

Hiring more scribes in their bloated budget to kidnap children is not uncommon, but tragic.

2 Likes

This video shows how illogical it is for a men to become soft and feminine. Men are suppose to be real men, following The Examples of Christ, carrying the load, teaching the woman through gentle persuasion how to become a real lady, while he self sacrifices becoming a real man, not a coward. .Please share this video abroad

ONLY God makes real men.

What are the characteristics of a real man? A God centered definition is this: when you define a real man in a SPIRITUAL way, his physical body becomes far less important. In other words you are able to see the spiritual characteristics, spirit- Being, inside the man, rather than just the human body which is suppose to be controlled by his spirit-Being. A real man is one who controls his "self", selfish desires, with all of its selfish emotions, by his spirit, from the inside out. A real man is a protector and provider for his wife and family. A real man's responsibility is to be the spiritual leader and disciplinarian of his family. He practices good morals at all times, setting a good, Christ-like example for his wife and children to follow. He follows the Commandments, meaning he does not lie, cheat or steal, nor does he commit adultery or murder. He is not selfish, but instead puts God first, and the NEEDS of everyone else before himself. He is quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to wrath, never using his fists except in self defense. He does not allow problems or others to frustrate him into being a bully, but calmly, humbly and lovingly, faces each challenge by correctly applying the Commandments for everyone's mutual benefit.

Dear Persistent,

I first watched "The Feminist Husband" video when I found it posted by JF here:

It was a Babylon Bee production and they are skilled satirists. Feminists have really dug a deep hole for themselves and the video portrayed how ridiculous it has become. Very funny, but not funny in real life because it has twisted and messed-up how we are to live with God.

Women Should NOT be in Combat Roles | Change My Mind

US Soldiers Called Out for defending Sodomy and Transgender Queers

The Destruction of the Male

Please read and share this article on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

3 Likes

War on Boys - Christina Hoff Sommers

What ever happened to letting "boys be boys?" Take these two cases: In one, a seven-year-old boy was sent home for nibbling a Pop Tart into a gun. In another, a teacher was so alarmed by a picture drawn by a student (of a sword fight), that the boy's parents were summoned in for a conference. In short, boys in America's schools are routinely punished for being active, competitive, and restless. In other words, boys can no longer be boys. Christina Hoff Sommers, a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, explains how we can change this.