T.H.E.Y. tell you in advance their plans. Did you read the GSLP manifesto?

5G ROLL OUT

We will support the testing and - if found safe, as we expect - the early roll out of this technology in Gibraltar. We will work with the Environmental Safety Group, GONHS, the Regulator, and telecoms providers to ensure Gibraltar remains both safe and at the vanguard of technology.

SMART CITY

As we continue the roll out of our e-government initiatives, we will also work to turn Gibraltar increasingly into a ‘Smart City.’ This will include your ID Card doing even more than just giving you access to free buses and free parking (although that is already more than it does in many other cities in the world!).

SMART BUSES

If re-elected, the GSLP Liberals will be taking smart bus technology into the buses and bus stops themselves providing users with information regarding the next buses approaching and their ETA’s.

SMART PARKING

The introduction of Smart Parking technology is already at an advanced stage. The GSLP Liberals will bring Gibraltar in line with other major cities worldwide allowing vehicle owners to see where parking spaces are available and guiding both residents and visitors to where the availability exists. This will remove the need for the driver to drive around unnecessarily in search of a parking.

SMART LIGHTING

We will provide smart and sensitive lighting in all areas that are used as habitat by bats and nocturnal birds, and remove unnecessary lighting where this is not necessary, further helping to reduce our carbon footprint.

AIR POLLUTION CONTROL PLAN

We will introduce and strictly apply an Air Pollution Control Plan. Our targets within this plan will include:
• Solar thermal installations at all community sports and educational facilities;
• solar powered street lighting;
• energy efficiency programmes for Government buildings.
• continuing to roll out smart meters and will work towards developing a ‘smart city’ that will provide the highest possible level of energy efficiency.
[So you were conned into voting for all this EMF harmful technology, without knowing its dire health-effects, and unwittingly gave the government a mandate to install this equipment.]

COMMUNITY BASED RESEARCH

We will explore opportunities to work with the University of Gibraltar to develop community-based research projects using the latest technologies available, including the use of watch and smartphone sensor-gathered data to better inform local health and environmental initiatives.

DLT - The work of this Government in leading the drive towards a regulated environment for the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) space has been recognised around the world.

[Just how do you think a cashless society will develop/evolve?]

The Clerk has investigated the use of technology for elections in Gibraltar.

[No need to worry about this initiative! Can you say rigged?]

7 Likes

From the 2019 GSD Manifesto at http://www.gsd.gi/pdf/Manifesto_2019.pdf

SMART METERING – smart meter is a device that monitors electricity consumption on an almost real-time basis. We will seek to roll out the installation of smart meters to allow the consumer to be aware of electricity consumption and choose to conserve energy or use electricity at off peak times.

LAMPOSTS TO LED LIGHTING We will continue the switch over of lampposts to LED lighting and phase in self-sufficient ones

Wifi hotspots at key locations is essential as it encourages instant picture and experience sharing. {in a paragraph after the nature reserve}

5 Likes

God’s Law prohibits the forming and supporting of political parties that divide and ruin the nation, and whose politicians manufacture fraudulent legislation to favour themselves and their rich patrons, at the expense of everyone else.

Deuteronomy 5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the “I AM” your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

The only way to defeat them is with God on our side. Please sign and share this Petition https://gibraltar-messenger.net/petition/

5 Likes

Thank-You.

Matthew 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of God.

Proverbs 22:16 He that oppresseth the poor to increase his [riches, and] he that giveth to the rich, [shall] surely [come] to want.

Rev.3:16 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer due to not following God's LAW found in the first five books of the Bible, mainly Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy,.

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/about-the-reinstating-gods-law-get-to-know-it-category/255

Deut.5:1 At the end of [every] seven years thou shalt make a release.
15:2 And this [is] the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth [ought] unto his neighbour shall release [it]; he shall not exact [it] of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the "I AM"'s release.
15:3 Of a Gentile (someone who is not an Israelite) thou mayest exact [it again]: but [that] which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
15:4 TO THE END THAT THERE BE NO POOR AMONG YOU; for the "I AM" shall greatly bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee [for] an inheritance to possess it:
15:5 Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all these Commandments which I command thee this day.
15:6 For the "I AM" thy God blesseth thee, as He promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee [if ye keep The Covenant].
15:7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:
15:8 But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, [in that] which he wanteth.
15:9 Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the "I AM" against thee, and it be sin unto thee.
15:10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.
15:11 For [otherwise] the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land. The True Bible

06/18/21

Big PharmaViews

Who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media? You’ll Never Guess.

BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, the two largest asset management firms in the world, combined own The New York Times and other legacy media, along with Big Pharma.

By Dr. Joseph Mercola

Story at-a-glance:

• Big Pharma and mainstream media are largely owned by two asset management firms: BlackRock and Vanguard.
  • Drug companies are driving COVID-19 responses — all of which, so far, have endangered rather than optimized public health — and mainstream media have been willing accomplices in spreading their propaganda, a false official narrative that leads the public astray and fosters fear based on lies.
  • Vanguard and BlackRock are the top two owners of Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp, four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the U.S. media landscape.
  • BlackRock and Vanguard form a secret monopoly that own just about everything else you can think of too. In all, they have ownership in 1,600 American firms, which in 2015 had combined revenues of $9.1 trillion. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms.
  • Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a unique structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern, but many of the oldest, richest families in the world can be linked to Vanguard funds.

“The smaller investors are owned by larger investors. Those are owned by even bigger investors. The visible top of this pyramid shows only two companies whose names we have often seen …They are Vanguard and BlackRock.

“The power of these two companies is beyond your imagination. Not only do they own a large part of the stocks of nearly all big companies but also the stocks of the investors in those companies. This gives them a complete monopoly....

good video at link provided

Larry Fink | BlackRock

When your flesh dies you can't take it with you. 1Timothy 5:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

3 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Monopoly: an overview of the Great Reset.

This informative video gives an overview of what is currently happening in the world in just 1 hour.
The video shows the modern global systems, and focusses on the situation in the Netherlands.

We believe though, that people from all over the world will recognise this situation.

In consultation with Tim Gielen, the maker of this video, and in cooperation with others who strive for freedom, we translated it into English.
We think it is a very important video to share with the world, so we can change things for the better.

3 Likes

Looks like the antitrust laws are legal fiction.

Thank-you.

Will share.

1 Like

My mom and step dad are freemasons. They say they love AGENDA 21.

This is all just to bring about a one world government under satan.

2 Likes

Smart Meters — The Household Device That Spies on You 24/7

1 Like

Take Action: Virginia Families Forced to Choose Between Smart Meters or No Power At All

Despite freezing temperatures and with little to no warning, Dominion Energy Virginia showed up at the homes of more than half a dozen families in Virginia and shut off their power because they refused to have “smart” meters installed in their homes.

French activists storm BlackRock offices in Paris amid pension reform protests

French railway workers stormed the Paris offices of financial giant BlackRock on Thursday, protesting against the nation's recent pension reforms that raised the retirement age from 62 to 64.

For nearly two weeks, citizens have been protesting French President Emmanuel Macron's decision to override a constitutional provision to advance the controversial bill through Parliament.

Labor unions and other organizations have organized nationwide strikes and protests in response to concerns about the state retirement fund's looming insolvency.

Demonstrators entered the historic Le Centorial building in central Paris, where BlackRock has a third-floor office, chanting slogans and lighting firecrackers, Reuters reported.

“The government wants to throw away pensions, it wants to force people to fund their own retirement with private pension funds, but what we know is that only the rich will be able to benefit from such a setup,” said Françoise Onic, a teacher, in an interview with Reuters.

“The meaning of this action is quite simple,” stated Jerome Schmitt, a union spokesman, to CNN affiliate BFM-TV. “We went to the headquarters of BlackRock to tell them: the money of workers, for our pensions, they are taking it.”

BlackRock is one of the world's largest retirement and pension management companies. Protesters, including labor union representatives, criticized the government for pushing people towards private pension funds, arguing that only the rich would benefit from such a system.

Amid aggressive protests, police have deployed tear gas and attempted to mitigate more violent demonstrations. Pension reforms have also increased the retirement age for workers in labor-intensive sectors from 57 to 59 years old, resulting in sanitation workers going on strike and causing tons of trash to accumulate in the streets of Paris.

The French Constitutional Council will issue a ruling on the validity of the reforms next week. The United Nations has called on governments to increase retirement ages and invest in healthcare and education to enable older people to be more self-reliant and economically productive.

French activists French activists storm BlackRock offices in Paris amid pension reform protestsstorm BlackRock offices in Paris amid pension reform protestsFrench activists storm BlackRock offices in Paris amid pension reform protests