Stop Tricking Yourself: HALLOWEEN Is Absolutely Satanic

Why in this hell would anyone want to associate with it?

This is a question asked in this brief article "Stop Tricking Yourself: Halloween Is Absolutely Satanic" on Time To Think.

Decline Satan's invitation to party at his table this Halloween.

Let your banner be "I AM's" Banner.

Please read and share. Thank you.

The direct link to this article is Stop Tricking Yourself: Halloween Is Absolutely Satanic | Time To Think

6 Likes

Thank-you. Will share.

4 Likes
1 Like

COP26 Satanic Ritual? Halloween, Samhain, 7 Year Covenant, Laudato Si

Is it just coincidence that COP26 takes place on the Satan's biggest day of the year in the very place that Halloween (aka Samhain) began? – COP26 NEWS

The video mentions Daniel's prophecy, but to really understand Daniel's Prophecy, read – http://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2021/04/22/daniels-70-weeks-prophecy-correctly-explained-at-last/

1 Like

Thank-you.

In the video, (had "70 views" when I viewed it :slight_smile: ), at the 2:00 mark, the narrator says "may Jesus return ...".

The Lord has returned:

Malachi 3:17 And they shall be Mine, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up My special treasure; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him (Sura 69:21-24).
3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not (Rev. 20:12-15; 21:27).
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. King of kings' Bible - Malachi

It's almost Halloween 2022 - And Yep - It's still evil and satanic.

If you look up the origins of Halloween, most pin it on druids (incorrectly). While Halloween is popular in The Isles, it was pagans and their leaders who practiced it, not the true druids.

Surprisely, in this video, a so-called priest discloses a Catholic Connection:

Origins of Halloween EWTN Vaticano

And unsurprisingly, this so-called priest says children dressing up in customs is innocent.

Another blind leader and false prophet leading Christians astray.

Halloween is not an innocent celebration. It is Satan's recognized holiday of Halloween.

The pope follows and encourages others to follow the "TRADITIONS of men" that Christ himself CONDEMNS and it is written in Mark 7 v 9 and Matt. 15 v 1-9. "By your TRADITIONS you make the COMMANDments of God of NO effect ." DARTH VADER by JAH

Christ warned us about following traditions of men.

And parents who still teach their children Halloween rituals saying, it's just a tradition and the children like it, convince themselves they are doing anything wrong because it's been passed down. They convince themselves it's innocent.

How could anyone think dressing up like witches, warlocks, devils, whores and the like think this is portraying goodness. Father says witches will not make it into heaven. Seems like the best action would be to avoid having the appearance as one. Please father, not your elders and false beliefs.

There's even the thing that to dress up in evil customs, dispells evil - that's what is was originally for - to scare evil. THAT'S INSANITY. Evil is having a party. And superstitions are also evil

TWHOFTF 6:3 God told Abraham to leave his people, so he did; and he renounced his nationality, and his people’s religion, idolatry and superstitions, and he became an adopted “child of God”, and a true believer. He separated himself COMPLETELY from them, to live apart with God, doing God’s Will and learning to be good.

Satan and his followers hold in their possession all men, but freedom from bondage comes to all who follow in the footsteps of Christ, the first-fruit of resurrection from the grave of superstition and the death of ignorance (of the Truth). Book of Luke K of K.

Solomon 14:16. Thus in process of time an unGodly custom, grown strong, was kept as a law, and graven images were worshipped by the commandments of kings.
14:17. Whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt far off, so, imagining his likeness from afar, they made a visible image of a king whom they honoured, to the end that by this their forwardness they might flatter him that was absent, as if he were present.
14:18. Also the ambition of the artist did help to urge forward the ignorant to more superstition (Ex. 20:4-5, Deut. 5:8-9).

Costumes are not as innocent as they make them out to seem. They teach idol worship; identify with satanic symbols; and even encourages cross-dressing, which is against The Law.

The official website for the Church of Satan states on their FAQ page that Halloween is a time when the masses “reach down inside and touch the ‘darkness’ which for [us] Satanists is a daily mode of existence,” as they may freely “indulge their fantasies by donning costumes that allow for intense role-playing and the release of their demonic core.”

Halloween just reminds us that is a chocie between Good and Evil; and how one wants to be seen - and seen by the guardian angels recording our every thought, word and action,

1 Like

No telling how many children will die from fentanyl-laced candy this year. Halloween is evil.

12,000 fentanyl pills disguised as candy seized at LAX; Authorities issue Halloween warning

Over 120 Dead, 100 Injured During Halloween Celebrations in South Korea

https://www.infowars.com/posts/over-120-dead-100-injured-during-halloween-celebrations-in-south-korea/

At least 120 people were killed and 100 injured in a crowd stampede in the South Korean capital of Seoul on Saturday night during Halloween celebrations, the fire department said.

The incident occurred in the narrow alley near the Hamilton Hotel in the Itaewon District, the city’s shopping and nightlife center. Local media quoted an eyewitness who said the alley had become so crowded that rescuers could not immediately get to the victims and attempt resuscitation.