"self" HELP

God Calling-Kill Self Now. - May 3

'Self' dethroned - that is the lesson, but in its place put Love for Me, knowledge of Me.

'Self', not only dethroned, but dead. A dead 'Self' is not an imprisoned 'Self'. An imprisoned 'Self' is more potent to harm. In all training - (in Mine of you, and in yours of others) - let 'Self' die.

But for each blow to the life of 'Self' you must at the same time embrace and hold fast the New Life, Life with Me.

It is not a dead 'Self' that men have to fear, but a thwarted, captive, imprisoned 'Self'. That 'Self' is infinitely more 'Self'-centered than the 'Self' allowed full play. But to you My children, I teach a higher science-Law than even freedom of the 'Self'. I teach death to the 'Self'. No repressions, just death. Petty 'Self'-life exchanged for Divine Life.

And now I can make more clear to you what I would say about forgiveness of injuries. It is one of My Commands that as you seek My forgiveness, so you must forgive.

But what you do not see is that you, the 'Self' in you, can never forgive injuries. The very thought of them means 'Self' in the foreground, then the injury, instead of appearing less, appears greater.

No, My children, as all true Love is of God, and is God, so all true forgiveness is of God and is God. The 'Self' cannot forgive. Kill 'Self'.

Cease trying to forgive those who fretted or wronged you. It is a mistake to think about it. Aim at killing the 'Self' now - in your daily life, and then, and not until then, will you find there is nothing that even remembers injury, because the only one injured, the "Self", is dead.

As long as it recurs to your mind you deceive yourself if you think it forgiven. Forgiving injuries can be one way of feeding a 'Self'-life.

Many deceive themselves in this.

6 Likes

Romans 6:18 Being then (by the death of "Self") made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the weakness of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to inequity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

5 Likes

Everyone is a "work in progress". There is no standing still. We are either going forward or backward (in God's Eyes).

What one was yesterday is not what they are today. Who knows what forces, thoughts, enlightenment provided by Father, may have been bestowed on someone, yesterday/today/5 minutes ago?

God Calling - Never Judge. - May 13
... The heart of man is so delicate, so complex, only its Maker can know it. Each heart is so different, actuated by different motives, controlled by different circumstances, influenced by different sufferings...

What makes a man is what he does. What he BELIEVES IN is what he does. If he has learned something, and it is good and true, and does not make it part of his behaviour, has he really learned that thing, and does he BELIEVE it to be true?

God Calling **Saviour and Saviour. - July 12
...If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in The Way that you should go...

God Calling - The Way of Praise. - July 21
I am teaching you both My Way of removing mountains. The way to remove mountains is The Way of Praise. When a trouble comes, think of all you have to be thankful for. Praise, praise, praise.
Say "Thank you" all the time. This is the remover of mountains - your thankful hearts of praise...

9 Likes

Welcome to the D.G. forum :+1:

James 1:22 But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR OWN "SELVES".

1:23 For if any be a hearer of the Word, and NOT a DOER, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass (mirror):

1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was ("Self" deception).

1:25 But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty (the true mirror), and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

1:26 If any man among you SEEM to be religious, and bridleth NOT his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain (WORTHLESS).

6 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Thank-you.

Good point.

All that is taught thereby placing into action what's learned (living out) is learning, calling into being your way forward therefore being able to move mountains.

God Calling - The Way of Praise. - July 21
I am teaching you both My Way of removing mountains. The way to remove mountains is The Way of Praise. When a trouble comes, think of all you have to be thankful for. Praise, praise, praise.
Say "Thank you" all the time. This is the remover of mountains - your thankful hearts of praise...

3 Likes

You are certainly welcome.
It will really be nice and appreciated because I noticed some people don't have enough data to watch videos sometimes and also the countries restrict some videos. Agreed :blush:

3 Likes

You're welcome :+1:

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

Have you ever wondered why certain things happen over and over that are irritating. There is a good purpose in them.

First let me explain, in case some readers don’t know, what mindfulness is. Mindfulness is the art of being present with moment to moment experience as it arises into consciousness. This includes both pleasant and unpleasant emotions, thoughts, sensations and anything else that can be experienced.

When we’re not mindful, our breath is easily affected in difficult situations. When an experience is unpleasant, we may restrict our breathing to avoid feeling it. With regard to the breathing, humans are actually accustomed to shallow breathing, instead of taking deep breaths that bring more oxygen into the bloodstream. If you've never seen this guy Whim Of he incorporates breathing exercises and mind over matter techniques to overcome freezing conditions. Truth be known we may become reactive to a person because of fear of experiencing difficult truths about ourselves.

In some cases, we might start a conflict because there is some truth about ourselves that the ego doesn’t want to experience and we project that quality onto the other person. We may even escalate a conflict because of resentment of our current experience with the person. We are much more vulnerable to the negativity coming from others.

With mindfulness, ( staying in the moment) the breath is deep and free. During unpleasant situations, it remains unaffected. We are not burying any unpleasant information about ourselves. We are simply noting what is going on while still participating with what is going on. There is nothing to resent. Everything is just a set of processes happening in the moment, and we are joyfully embracing them whether we’re angry, sad or scared.

Most of the tension in our bodies comes from being unwilling to confront and experience something. There may be old wounds or feelings that the ego feels are best left untouched. Tension allows us to avoid experience.

Mindfulness allows us to open to experience and to shine the light of awareness on unresolved issues. A tension point in the body-mind is like a wall that creates separation instead of flow. Mindfulness breaks down these walls so that consciousness can start flowing. The less walls obstruct the flow, the more whole one is. (Thomas 4:10).

Regular meditation helps cultivate mindfulness.

2 Likes

Similarly with massage therapy...
where the pain is, is where the most work needs to be done.
Usually working the area with gentle pressure, relaxation, deep breathing, and then allowing the pressure to lead to relaxation (trust/faith/letting go), then healing (blood circulation, relaxing muscles, detoxing, etc.) takes place.

Spiritually, people just "don't want to go there". This leads to a repeat of the same problem again in the future, but usually worse (Father's way of showing us that "work needs done here".) This will continue to get worse and worse until we finally do deal with it. The Lord Referrers to this as life calamities in TWHOFTF.

2:24 For those who do not believe enough in, or seek God constantly, He sends calamities into their lives. How many people, who say they do not believe in God, when suddenly in fear for their lives, cry: “God please help me!!!”? If they talked to Him all the time, as they should, these calamities would not happen, because there would be no need for them, as God would not have to forcibly remind them to talk to Him.

2:25 Once the crisis is over, most people do not even have the common decency, and good manners, to thank Him, for having helped them solve their problem (by telepathically telling them what to do to solve the problem, or by sending them exactly the right type and amount, of physical help they need, at exactly the right time), and they go off, blindly ignoring Him again, until the next calamity.

2:26 There are none so blind, as those who refuse to see. Open your spiritual-eyes, and see things as they REALLY are. Don’t believe your own human-eyes, because Satan uses them to deceive you, and lie to you.

In the military, they have a breathing technique for dealing with stressful situations. It is a form of Yogic breathing. They call it Box Breathing. Inhale for 4 seconds, hold breath for 4 seconds, exhale for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, repeat until calm. This too is a form of meditation (controlling the human brain, staying in the moment).

Talking to Father CONSTANTLY is a meditation that we ALL NEED to do more. None of us do it or we wouldn't be here. Someday we will learn, and repent (hopefully). If we truly BELIEVED this to be true, we would do it, wouldn't we?

God Calling Keep Calm. - January 26

Keep your Spirit-Life calm and unruffled. Nothing else matters. Leave all to Me. This is your great task, to get calm in My Presence, not to let one ruffled feeling stay for one moment. Years of blessing may be checked in one moment by that.

No matter who frets you or what, yours is the task to stop all else until absolute calm comes. Any block means My Power (Force) diverted into other channels.

Pour forth - pour forth - pour forth - I cannot bless a life that does not act as a channel. My Spirit brooks no stagnation, not even rest. Its Power must flow on. Pass on everything, every blessing. Abide in Me.

See how many you can bless each day. Dwell much in My Presence.

4 Likes

@be1,

You are certainty welcome. Thank-you.

Please see more below.

1 Like

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Yes.

As someone said: has a man learned anything if he has failed to put that taught him into action (living it out), thereby it becomes a part of him?

2 Likes

Pride is concerned with who is right12801603_860314127411432_8356933131129380872_n

5 Likes

May 9 – Harmony Within

Follow My Guidance. Be afraid to venture on your own as a child fears to leave its mother’s side. Doubt of your own wisdom, and reliance on Mine, will teach you humility.

Humility is not the belittling of the self. It is forgetting the self. Nay more, forgetting the self, because you are remembering Me.

You must not expect to live in a world where all is harmony. You must not expect to live where others are in unbroken accord with you. It is your task to maintain your own heart peace in adverse circumstances. Harmony is always yours when you strain your ear to catch Heaven’s music.

Doubt always your power or wisdom to put things right, ask Me to right all as you leave it to Me, and go on your way loving and laughing. I am wisdom. Only My wisdom can rightly decide anything – settle any problem. So rely on Me. All is well.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand
of God, that he may exalt you in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

6 Likes

Note: Something to bear in mind on the subject of boundaries, to hopefully keep this all as simple as possible…

IF we all realized we are ONE, that is ONE with Father (God), ONE with Christ and ONE with our fellow, spiritual-Beings, there would be NO DIVISION among us, as everyone would be lovingly striving to do Father's Will at all times. How easily it seems to be forgotten that we are all currently in the same boat (planet Earth).

The most important boundaries that we need to establish are within our own minds, to learn to differentiate between good and evil according to Father and His Law, so that we can immediately recognize and get rid of the evil and dwell solely on the good (and thus avoid being "double-minded"). That healthy boundary within our minds will then help control our words and actions, so that what we think, say and do is for everyone's benefit (the greater, common good), including our own, at all times.

It is only in this temporary, physical world, where we have foolishly separated ourselves from Father (and thus have forgotten what is right and what is wrong), that physical and spiritual separation from others who are not like-minded (in striving to do Father's WIll) becomes necessary. Thus the need to avoid being “unequally yoked” with those who refuse to repent and start anew, this time learning to do what is right in Father's Eyes, by loving one another as Father and The Master (Christ) love us.

Good, Love and Life can NEVER coexist with with evil, hatred and death.

10 Likes

@A_Freeman ,

Thank-you for expounding more on boundaries.

James 1:8 A double minded man [is] UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.

James writes of the doubting person that he is “like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does” (James 1:6–8). A doubter is a double-minded person. Jesus had in mind such a person when He spoke of the one who tries to serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). As such, he is “unstable,” which comes from a Greek word meaning “unsteady, wavering, in both his character and feelings.”

1 Like

@be1 ,

Sending good thoughts, greetings and well wishes your way.

Luke 6:38

Win Me - Win All. - May 20

You will conquer. The conquering spirit is never crushed. Keep a brave and trusting heart. Face all your difficulties in the spirit of Conquest.

Rise to greater heights than you have known before. Remember where I am is Victory. Forces of evil, within and without you, flee at My Presence.

Win Me and all is won. All.

God’s Law=Healthy Boundaries. Examples of healthy boundaries are found throughout the Bible mainly the first five books of The Bible and when enforced and lived out in our lives, they were given for our benefit, to keep evil out of Israel at all time. Deut.5:33

Spiritual energy-Beings should be striving at all times to work in loving harmony together with Christ and each other to do Father's Will (King of kings' Bible - Matthew)) therefore becoming Christ's brothers and sisters (His Spiritual Family). IF everyone was doing precisely that, the entire world would become heaven on earth, doing what's best for everyone involved and for our natural surroundings, which would eliminate any and all ills, sin and death.

Christ healthy boundaries with everyone, believe, have 100% Faith, gives His personal guarantee…have not religious arrogant...Beware of “SELF”.

TWHOFTF: 13:13 I will gladly help you all, and I beg you to let me, and that you will come and help me, and each other, and thereby yourselves, to put the world right.13:14 The first step is faith, and the second is to talk seriously to God, and ask His forgiveness, and for His help, and for Him to tell you what to do.13:15 Just as I said, 2000 years ago, I will say again, because God never changes, “Those of you who follow my teaching, will KNOW if I speak God’s Truth, or whether I have invented it myself (John 7:17).”13:16 I give you my personal guarantee, that, IF you give my Father 100% faith, He will PROVE, to each and every one of you,that He is REAL!13:17 Once He proves things to you, you must ALWAYS remain humble about it, and help others to find Him**. The worst arrogance is religious arrogance, because it turns people away from God,instead of towards Him , King of kings' Bible - Matthew Beware of your own arrogance, or SELF-confidence, because religious arrogance, or false SELF-righteousness, is the easiest for Satan to use to fool you. Beware of “SELF”,and the enemy-within!13:19 Don’t let Satan scare-you-off, from doing good, with his evil voice (the one that you mistakenly think is your imagination - or“cavern of your mind” - and which nags-away at you, to try to wear-down your resistance) telling you that, “It will cost you more than it is worth” (in money). How much is your “immortal” soul worth?13:20 Don’t lose your life, for money that you can NOT keep. Don’t be afraid of Satan and let him scare you, because, if you are DOING God’s Will, and you believe 100% that God will protect you, then NO-ONE can hurt your soul. “Honi soit qui mal y pense” — “Evil be to him who thinks it”, or who thinks it will come to him. When you have “child-like (100%) faith”, in God and His protection, and that He is holding you, in the palm of His “Invisible Hand”: who can possibly harm you? Your children have faith in you and your love for them, and you are bad, but you would not wrong them. How then could God, being good and pure love, wrong you? Trust Him, and give Him your “child-like” faith and trust, and put your hand in His,just like your children do to you, and let Him lead you HOME. 13:21 Come to me and my Father, and let us seal OUR mark in your forehead, so that you can survive, and eventually go home. 13:22 Become one of my gentle, but DETERMINED, soldiers (JediKnights); learn The Ways of the “Force”, and help me to put the world right.

Apply love to all, serve all ( King of kings' Bible - Mark). Do all as if you are doing it for someone you dearly love: GOD, giving Him big hugs everyday.

By obeying the First and MOST important Commandment all the rest will automatically happen ( Matthew 6:33) Father’s Will plays out in everyones lives according to our our free will choices made, since ultimately He is in control of EVERYTHING. Father is always guiding us to do good things, that is, IF we're listening, which will keep your self-will back in the background, and out of the way, where it should be at all times.

Taken from HTSHB On the other hand, having too high of an opinion of one's self can lead to isolation, like living in a locked-up castle surrounded by a mote. No one can get in, and you can’t get out3 .. Being full of one's “self” leaves no room for the truth to get in, which is the only thing that can set us free.

If/when the “self” is in control, we become an enemy to God and Christ and to everyone else.

Setting more healthy boundaries: February -12 -Life is really consciousness of Me. Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me. "And is Life Eternal, that they may know Thee, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent." Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life - The Life of The Ages. Be in all things led by The Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.

.(King of kings' Bible - Genesis ) God set a strict boundary in The Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, not to eat of the tree of knowledge. Because Eve did not adhere to keeping that strict boundary, sin entered in and the whole world has been affected/infected.

Gen.7:12 Noah set healthy boundaries for himself and his family, ignored others who made fun of him, continue obeying God building the Ark

Ephesians 6:11

In Acts God appointed a day in which the man He ordained will judge the world in righteousness: Acts 17:27

Exodus 18:18 Moses set his healthy boundaries by not listening to others bickering, but listened to God alone. Thereby freeing the Israelites from Egypt and because Moses had healthy boundaries with God he lead the people to freedom. He then set more healthy boundaries after his father-in-law Jethro suggested, appointing men to counsel with the Israelites instead of him carrying the load alone.

God set these bounds in the Law. ( Deut. 15:19) One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the "I AM", before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
Placing boundaries on one's motives, sifting them at all times, helps weed out the wrong thoughts and decisions bringing us to safety and executing true Justice.. Obeying, implementing His healthy boundaries brings blessings instead of curses. (Deut. 28:1-11https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/05deut.htm#28_11Deut. 28:11

Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed [are] the undefiled in The Way, who walk in The Law of the "I AM".
119:2 Blessed [are] they that keep His testimonies, [and that] seek Him with the WHOLE heart.
119:3 They also do no inequity: they walk in His Ways.
119:4 Thou hast commanded [us] to keep Thy precepts diligently.
119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep Thy Statutes!
119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all Thy Commandments.
119:7 I will praise Thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:8 I will keep Thy Statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
119:9 BETH. With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed [thereto] according to Thy Word.
119:10 With my whole heart have I sought Thee: O let me not wander from Thy Commandments.
119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.
119:12 Blessed [art] Thou, O "I AM": teach me Thy Statutes.
119:13 With my lips have I declared all the Judgments of Thy mouth.
119:14 I have rejoiced in The Way of Thy Covenants, as [much as] in all riches.
119:15 I will meditate in Thy precepts, and have respect unto Thy Ways.
119:16 I will delight myself in Thy Statutes: I will not forget Thy Word.

God set boundaries against satan. Job 1:12 And the "I AM" said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath [is] in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the "I AM"

Learn, (set a healthy boundary between your true, spiritual self and the human “self” emotions) by taking nothing emotionally (personally) even when directed at you. Of course this doesn't mean one should not listen (disregard) what others are sharing with them, because it could be Father speaking through another to you. Father will sort out the boundary between what is right and wrong.

Emotional and Intellectual Boundaries

These boundaries protect your ego's sense of “self” importance and its ability to separate you from others (Luke 9:23), which serve as a barrier to keep the truth out.

When you have weak emotional boundaries, it’s like getting caught in the midst of a hurricane with no protection from your “self”. It exposes itself by being greatly affected by others’ words, thoughts, and actions and ends up feeling bruised, wounded, and battered6.

When 100% faith and trust are given to God and His all powerful abilities He supplies our every need, all the love we need, proving GOD is ALL we need. He is not man and can never lie, is always full of Love and with us 24/7. Who was Christ speaking to when He said this? ( Be1) “As Christ has said you "hurt", because you are seeking human friends, when God can give you ALL you ever need.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye FIRST the Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

God Calling KILL Self-May 3

...But what you do not see is that you, the 'Self' in you, can never forgive injuries. The very thought of them means 'Self' in the foreground, then the injury, instead of appearing less, appears greater.

No, My children, as all true Love is of God, and is God, so all true forgiveness is of God and is God. The 'Self' cannot forgive. Kill 'Self'...

Agreed. And also to also be mindful and discern when Father has placed someone in your path either to help you, at just the right moment when you NEED that help, or for you to help, possibly in a way that you are best suited. What's important is to recognize the good and that either way it is Father working THROUGH the individual to accomplish His Will, which benefits everyone. That's what makes service to others (without human limits/boundaries) so rewarding. :- )

TM gives suggestions allowing everyone to make up their own mind (free-will). Perfect UN-controlling LOVE (healthy boundaries), so we are free to choose Whom/whom we will love and obey, just as Father does with all of us.

1 Sam. 13:11 It seemed Saul became depressed after not carry out God’s orders given him by Samuel. Then God placed a healthy boundary on Saul's powers, and eventually chose David to be king over Israel .

Control unwelcome guests, primarily the seven deadly sins, which are all part of the emotional roller coaster ride no one should be on. Please read and share “How To Spiritually Beat Depression.” https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/11/11/how-to-spiritually-beat-depression/

The Silent Flute movie, The Spiritual Teaching in The Silent Flute is full of spiritual training, healthy boundary setting, knowing we can not possess anyone or anything, even ourselves. Do we not owe everything to God, including our own lives? The “blind man” (Teacher) told Cord he could no longer teach him when Cord broke his vow to observe and listen without questioning the lesson… and much more…

2 Cor. 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Wickedness? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

*Prov. 1:32 For the turning away from simplicity shall slay them, and *the prosperity of fools shall destroy them

On the other hand,
Prov.10:11 The mouth of a righteous [man is] a well of Life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Micah 6:8 He hath showed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the "I AM" require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Leviticus 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down [as] a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I [am] the "I AM"

Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.
11:13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
16:28 A perverse man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth close friends.
17:9 He that covereth a transgression procureth love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth [close] friends.
18:8 The words of a talebearer [are] as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
20:19 He that goeth about [as] a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.

Exodus 26:20 Where no wood is, [there] the fire goeth out: so where [there is] no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

23:1Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

God sets His boundaries with the wicked. King of kings' Bible - Exodus 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

God set more bounds to the people not to touch the mount.

Exodus 19:12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, [that ye] go [not] up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:
19:13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether [it be] beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

“Sometimes people are not even aware they are " building walls" “ they are on the defensive (protecting "self" from being found out, stiff-necked, argumentative (I know it all attitude), angry about things in the past carrying it forward, hurting others in the process, having no boundaries or (unhealthy boundaries) not taking to heart or allowing good suggestions to take root in them and grow as they should.

Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the "I AM", thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I [am] the "I AM" thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by The Way [that] thou shouldest go.
48:18 O that thou hadst hearkened to My Commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him Who is worthy Praise, The "I AM", Most Oft Forgiving and Merciful.
Sura 27:15. We gave (in the past) Knowledge to David and Solomon: and they both said: "Praise be to "I AM", Who has favoured us above many of His servants who believe!"

Deut.13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, hto thrust thee out of The Way which the "I AM" thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Taken from HTSHB article: Don’t let anxiety, fear or guilt prevent you from taking care of your “self” and keeping it in line. When you feel its anger or resentment or find your “self” whining or complaining, you need to set a spiritual boundary for it (James 1:19). Listen to your inner, spirirtual self, determine what you need to do or say, then communicate concisely. Learning to set healthy boundaries takes time. It is a process. Set them in your own time frame, not when someone else (or your “self”) tells you. Develop a support system of people who respect your right to set spiritual boundaries. Eliminate toxic persons from your life—those who want to manipulate, abuse, and control you (2 Cor. 6:14-16).

Set a Healthy Boundary: Get the behind me satan King of kings' Bible - Matthew

God at Eventide - Break Free. - July 4

For by whom a man is overcome . . . he is the slave.

I cut the bonds of sin which bound you to evil. With loving Hands I replaced each with my cords of Love, which bound you to Me, your Lord.

The power of evil is subtle. A cut cord, a snapped cord, would awaken your slumbering conscience, but strand by strand, so carefully, with gentleness cunningly acquired, evil works until a cord is free. Even then the work is slow, but oh, so sure, until presently the old bond I severed is binding you to evil, strand by strand.

Snap off these returning fetters. Satan hath desired to have you that he may sift you as wheat**. He works with an efficiency My servants would do well to copy**. He has marked you as one who will increasingly bring souls to Me.

Anger is a derivative of FEAR, an emotion from the dark side. Those who harbor anger hurt those closest to them and none of us want to be found guilty of hurting others, do we? (Matthew 5:22-25). Things done out of anger leave their mark on all those around causing far- reaching damage which can and often does cause others to hate and harbor anger, sometimes for years, or even for generations. (James 1:20, Proverbs 22:24-25, Psalm 37:8) Some try to hold their anger in – instead of recognizing its power and learning to overcome it with love – while others spew it out all over everyone in their path. Which ever way it surfaces, unless it's overcome with love it will still has adverse effects. Unrighteous, emotional anger is caused by FEAR. So whenever you feel that emotion brewing up inside you, stop and ask yourself what are you afraid will happen? And what could you do, IN THAT MOMENT, that would benefit everyone (make the situation better), particularly those who are right there?

Emotional anger is also a cheap substitute for real, righteous anger, when one is simply fed up with the selfishness and stupidity that is plaguing us all, and wants to do something positive, in Father's Service, to change the current situation for the better. Remember when Christ Jesus went into the temple, overturned the tables over and told the money changers, “You are making my Father’s house a den of thieves”? Christ KNEW that if those extremely evil people were allowed to continue defrauding others in direct violation of The Law, that they would eventually take over the world with their financial scams, exactly as has happened.

Remember, ANYONE or anything that can upset you/your spirit-energy Being actually owns and controls you. That's why you need to learn to control your “self”, instead of letting it control you.

Solomon 7:22 For Wisdom, which is the worker of all things, taught me: for in her is an understanding spirit, holy, one only, manifold, subtle, lively, clear, undefiled, plain, not subject to hurt, loving the thing that is good, quick, which cannot be stopped, ready to do good, 7:23. Kind to man, steadfast, sure, free from care, having all power, overseeing and going through all understanding, pure, and most subtle, spirits.

Do NOT allow yourself to be frustrated with others, which itself is a mild form of anger. Realize that others are as blind as we once were and it is the love, only God’s love (He is The Source of all Love), that they need and only that love will draw them closer to Him.

Sura 24:30, 1Thes. 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

This Scripture above from Proverbs is primarily warning men to set their boundaries, to look for love in all the right places (looking up) rather than in all of the wrong places (looking down).

A chaste and natural God fearing woman who is willing to be humbly taught and obedient to her man is a treasure, whereas a polished, fake satanic illusion of a goddess who spews out hate, controlling men through their sexual desires, sadly emasculates the man she snares in her trap, causing destruction to their Being IF allowed. This latter type of spiritual-Being inside the weaker vessel (females) are easily used and manipulated by satan, and are better know as men haters. A real man will be attracted to the spirit-energy Being (her devotion, loving service and nurturing ways, and her determination to humbly follow and do what is right) not the human flesh. Women who opt to attract and manipulate men into doing what they want are satanically ruled by satan, through the “self” and its desires of the flesh and for materialism Sura 24:30. Sura 24:30

Today things have deteriorated to the point where we have gender wars: the "battle of the sexes". This has even been promoted with women's liberation, and is waged everyday. Of course women's liberation has been condemned by God and Christ (God setting healthy boundaries) (Gen. 3:16, Isa. 3:12, 1 Cor. 11:3, 7-9, 1 Cor. 14:34-35, Eph. 5:22-29, 1 Tim. 2:11-15, Titus 2:4-5, 1 Peter 3:1-6) in part because it causes division (an unhealthy boundary) between men and women, who should be setting healthy boundaries in order to accomplish working TOGETHER to do Father's will rather than against each other (and against Father). This downhill spiral has brought this division to the very edge of The Pit/Fire, with the creation of imaginary sexual designations (Gen.6:5), to create further division and competition, to see who can be the sickest, most depraved of them all due to totally unhealthy boundaries, which is to say no boundaries at all with satan with-in.

Physical boundaries on selfish and destructive human desires is not only healthy but essential for our individual and collective benefit. Especially for females: Sura 24:31, who are more easily manipulated by human emotions.

Agreed. First, by setting a healthy boundary, i.e. learning to differentiate between the good “voice” inside (God – to determine His Will) and the bad voice – the “self” (with its selfish, evil motives). It's important to listen carefully (because Satan's voice is seductive), which should require to pause and consider the "what ifs". Father wants us to be still ( Psalm 46:10https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/17psalm.htm#46_10) and think everything through thoroughly, BEFORE taking action. That way we learn to differentiate between human thinking and spiritual thinking. When a human thinks "I know how to do this" that's usually a sign to immediately slow down proceed very carefully, because the human is (arrogantly) ASSUMING it knows what's going to happen, or that everything is going to be the same as usual. Nothing ever remains the same, and there is ALWAYS something happening, which is why we need to be mindful of where we are and what we are doing at all times.

Trust The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truths (Hebrews 3:4) .

You are most certainly welcome. Thank-you for the additions that hopefully help others see The Way is simply balancing life in our minds, the battle ground, with the Loving Force of truth, The Law of God, each day.

Learning to love one-another is a JOY, (a healthy boundary or lack thereof), live it out daily with those around you, apply love to all work and everyone the way Christ and Father do with Their loving boundaries. Say often, “All is well”.

2 Thessalonians 1:2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the community of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

Live in Love, and in Peace

Amen

1 Like

Welcome to D.G

Father bless.

3 Likes

Thank you for good thoughts well wishes and good advice, likewise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes