"self" HELP

God at Eventide-Regain Dominion. - April 16

Let them have dominion.

Man has lost this dominion because he failed to be guided by My Spirit. He was never meant to function alone. Body, mind and spirit, he was created by My Father.

The senses were given him to link him to earth, and to create and maintain contact with the world around; but the spirit was definitely his link for guidance and instruction from the world of My Kingdom.

He is a lost soul until he links up in this way, just as a man blind, deaf and dumb would be in a world of sense. This was man's fall. He had this power and lost it.

6 Likes

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the First and Great Commandment. 22:39 And the second [is] ... and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

4 Likes

Ps: 103:17 But the mercy of the "I AM" [is] from everlasting to everlasting (Eternal) upon them that fear (Respect) Him,

and His righteousness unto children's children; (Reincarnation?)

6 Likes

6 Likes

In order to crucify one's "self" daily, one must first learn to recognize it.

** "It is NOT I That Lives"** The Divine in me

3 Likes
There is a time and place for everything (Eccl. 3:1-8), and now is the

time of preparation.** The spiritual always manifest it's self in the physical. Spiritual preparation is most important to prepare physically.**

Matthew 25:1-13
25:1 Then shall The Kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the Bridegroom.
25:2 And five of them were wise, and five [were] foolish.
25:3 They that [were] foolish took their lamps, and took no oil (of understanding) with them:
25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
25:5 While the Bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our
lamps are gone out.
25:9 But the wise answered, saying, [Not so]; lest there be not
enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

25:10 And while they went to buy, the Bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the Marriage: and the door was shut.
25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you NOT
(Matt. 7:21-24).
25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither The Day nor The Hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.

This is exactly why human emotion MUST be seen for what they truly are: the enemy of reason and common-sense.

4 Likes

Matthew 9:16-17
9:16 No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the tear is made worse.
9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

3 Likes

Thomas 12:7 Jesus said: Whoever knows the All but fails to know himself lacks everything.

4 Likes

God Calling- You Will Conquer. - April 21

I am with you. My Presence is a sign of My forgiveness. I uphold you.

You will conquer. Do not fear changes. You can never fear changes when I, your Lord, change not. Christ Jesus, the same yesterday, today and for ever. I am beside you. Steadfastness, unchangingness, come to you, too, as you dwell with Me. Rest in Me.

As breathing rightly, from being a matter of careful practice, becomes a habit, unconsciously, yet rightly performed, so if you regularly practise this getting back into My Presence, when the slightest feeling of unrest disturbs your perfect calm and harmony, so this, too, will become a habit, and you will grow to live in that perfect consciousness of My Presence, and perfect calm and harmony will be yours.

Life is a training school. Remember, only the pupil giving great promise of future good work would be so singled out by The Master for strenuous and unwearied discipline, teaching and training.

You are asking both of you to be not as hundreds of My followers, nay as many, many thousands, but to be even as those who reflect Me in all they say and do and are. So, my dear children, take this training, not as harsh, but as the tender loving answer to your petition.

Life can never be the same again for either of you. Once you have drunk of the wine of My Giving, The Life Eternal - all Earth's attempts to quench your thirst will fail.

4 Likes

Humility=Teachable

Thomas 12:7 Jesus said: Whoever knows the All but fails to know himself lacks everything.

Thank-Y/you.

Philippians 1:2 Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from God our (adopted) Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 1:4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, 1:5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He which ...
Amen.

3 Likes

David Icke nails it.
Christ teaches us (Divine) mind control.
Live in love,
Peace.

6 Likes

Agreed, he seems to be spot on with this talk. IF.

IF - Rudyard Kipling

5 Likes
5 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow,

Thank-you.

Food for thought from the video.

"Why aren't you walking your own path instead of one that is paved over, called normal?"

**"What is normal?""

"Are you living Life or is it living you?"

Good one.

Love Changes Everything (lyrics) Michael Ball & II Divo

Now I tremble at your name (God).

Days are longer, words mean more. (Christ words are Life.)

Turn your world around and that world will last forever. (Eternity)

Nothing in the world will be the same. ( See things as they really are.)

All our wisdom disappears. ( Face truth about our selves.)

Live or perish in it's flame. (Malachi 4)

3 Likes

Could you explain what you mean by this, please?

2 Likes

Food for thought from the video.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Understood.
Thank-you.

3 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

You are most certainly welcome.

Thank-you.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like