Satanic Abuse Survivor Tells All On The Royal Family, Prime Ministers & Jimmy Savile

@GodTaughtMeHow
@DG-Truther-Videos

The reptilian part sounds like X-Files on steroids.

SRA is real and it is hopeful how it is FINALLY getting exposed and coming out into the open.

X-Files is an informative tv show and exposed the abduction agenda correctly by identifying it as being associated with MK-Ultra and a secretive part of gov't military. People mysteriously died when exposing that same agenda, but the makers of the t.v. show as far as I know were not in danger. They may have been part of their need to inform and tell the people what they were/are doing without actually taking responsibilty for the evil they do; which is what they do. While X-Files exposed the military connection to abductions, they did not make a connection to SRA as much as they could have and kept them as separate incidents. Otherwise, much is revealed in the X-Files that includes genetically engineered organisms (chimera); man-made. As far as shape-shifting, I do not understand that and remain Scullied. "Scullied" is the term used to indicate that there is not enough scientific evidence, or the like, to draw a conclusion. It is possible victims were given hallucinogenics. Otherwise, I firmly believe Jeanette Archer.

Yes. SRA is as real as the physical and spiritual corruption of all of humanity that exists today. We battle against powers and principalities, both physical and spiritual... THEY want to seal the deal and are in the process of doing so - NOW.

Satan is more evil than normal God fearing people can comprehend. This is why most go into cognitive dissonance when confronted with these truths. What they either don't want to know, or CHOOSE not to believe is that God holds us all accountable for how we respond to evil. We all are given specific God-Given gifts to fight evil with (it is not the dark force/energy). Most people choose to run and hide (fear) and live their lives selfishly doing what they want rather than to fight evil with the skills that Father gave them. This is why we/they are here. Karma. We are given a great honor and privilege to be allowed to be here to fight for Goodness, Righteousness, and Truth, especially at this time in history.

There is a reason why the Bible has Eve being tempted by a serpent. Serpents are reptiles. The word reptilian is not in the Bible, but serpent is. These serpents are associated with Satan and the dark side. Have you ever seen a snake speak? No. But a reptilian can... Nothing has changed since those days except that we have allowed the evil to become so strong that it is poised to destroy all of humanity. All flesh would be destroyed if God doesn't save the elect. He has Promised that He Will. We have made our beds. We NEED to re-make it, as Father has shown us to. Matt. 5:48. He even sent The Lord, to show us what we must do, and how...

i have a personal experience with seeing the eyes change in the very evil wife of a trusted friend of an in-law family member (very, very, very wealthy). It will never be forgotten. We were talking about Father, and the hereafter. Too much for her to control her-(reptilian?)self.

Satanists use every form of lie to hide their truths. They corrupt truth for evil without even thinking about it... as easily as breathing. What they call ET's are actually Earth-bound demonic entities. True Extra Terrestrials are soldiers of God, ranging from cherubim to our 2 guardian angels (and everything in between). Just because we cannot see them with our human eyes does not mean that they do not exist, as humanists, atheists, and agnostics CHOOSE to believe.

Fight the Good Fight, and never give up...

3 Likes

Archer's Truth Bomb

Bullet Points: Archer's Truth Bomb

1 Like

@GodTaughtMeHow

Thank-you.

After reading your post, I recalled an event from the past that I forgot. An in-law was sitting on the couch and reading the Sunday New York Times newspaper. I was behind her and leaving the restroom where I could see the back of her sitting down on the couch. Suddenly, out of the blue, a reptilian tail in proportion to the size of her body flipped up and down swatting the floor. It was similar to what an iguana would do. In the blink of an eye, she returned to "normal"; no tail.

Thank-you again. Agreed to the entirety of your post, and I have highlighted that statement because Father showed me the effects as a child and I have been telling people ever since. I grew up in a neighborhood that looked like Mr. Roger's neighborhood, but it was nothing like it. We are in hell (no doubt) and you have provided many reasons that we can all be thankful for. Not inferring that Mr. Rogers was a satanist. There is no reason to believe that he was. Just using that as an example to demonstrate one cannot go by 'how things look' on the outside.

I can rElate I think my mom and step Dad worship BAAL

1 Like

You're welcome.

If I were the Devil...

If I were the Devil...

2 Likes

I attributed that not to "shapeshifting", which is associated with the belief that she would have reptilian dna in her human body, but rather that a demon was attached to her and manifested itself (being in a heightened state?) possibly based on something she was seeing or reading in the newspaper. She was wholly materialistic in nature, being very attached to her "riches".

Whistleblower Lin Wood Exposing Mike Pence and Roberts as vile Pedos. People...

(Whistleblower Lin Wood Exposing Mike Pence and Roberts as vile Pedos. People need to see this)

2 Likes

Lin Wood :+1:

Documentary Links Queen Elizabeth and Royal Family to Pedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse

ROYAL RABBIT HOLE WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMINGo to...

With the funeral of Queen Elizabeth getting headline news coverage around the world right now, many videos are popping up in the Alternative Media showing the dark side of the Royal Family that one is not going to read or hear about in the corporate media
Many of these videos are very long to watch, and it is hard to distinguish the credible evidence from the information that is just being given with little or no documentation, and where one is just expected to accept the authority of the one making the claims, as often the information is just based on a single individual who claims to have firsthand or insider information, with no way to verify what they are claiming.

The best video I have seen so far is a 20-minute published by Nicholas Veniamin, of “We The People.” It was apparently produced by Jay Meyers Documentaries, before the Queen’s recent alleged death.

This documentary does a great job including clips of actual news reports and interviews, and it covers a LOT of material in only 20 minutes, so it is easy to see that topics such as sexually abusing minors, kidnapping children, ties to Freemasonry, Satanic Ritual Abuse, and the alleged murder of Princess Diana all have solid evidence behind them.

This is not a picture of the “Royal Family” you will see in the corporate media. The video is called “Royal Rabbit Hole.”

1 Like

Video now up on DGTV.
Thank-you.

Royal Rabbit Hole with Nicholas Veniamin

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank-you for these links/videos.
A VERY important topic to The Lord.