Russian News

THE RUSSIANS ARE BOMBING THE TRAINS THAT CARRY NATO WEAPONS | RUSSIAN NEWS

On the progress of Russia's special military operation in Ukraine. An Iskander missile hit a train with NATO weapons during unloading.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/07/01/russia-glide-bomb-belgorod-fab/

I am confident this is totally made up propaganda. Coverup of all the shelling and drone attacks the NATO/Ukrainian forces are doing on civilian targets. Glad its behind a paywall.

Confident that bombs are large Soviet-era munitions retrofitted with guidance systems is foolproof and doesn’t fail? Why?

The one's I have seen dropping seem fairly accurate, even the FAB-3000s, within meters of target. You are aware the Ukrainians constantly shell civilian targets, like the Israelis, it's not accidental it's deliberate, I guess they are trying to find some form of deniability....

I have used a CNN link so it cant be accused of being pro-Russian.

You have seen?

You mean you’ve watched a video about it?

Even though they might seem fairly accurate and powerful that doesn’t mean that they are 100% reliable and always reach the intended target.

Well I wasn't in the plane, so yes. Only 5 used so far, maybe more by now.

The U.S. course of maintaining hegemony at any cost is doomed to failure | Russian News

The U.S. is still blindly committed to the belief in its exceptionalism. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov spoke at the Primakov Readings international forum. Lavrov spoke about ending the hegemony of the United States and the West.

Even if you were in the plane dropping a guided bomb into Ukraine you couldn't be sure where that bomb hit...

The 5x FAB-3000's I watched footage filmed by observation drones.

Or

You watched footage of a bomb being dropped, then the video cut to another piece of footage of a bomb which they say is the same bomb hitting a target filmed by observation drones.

In a case such as this, how could you know?

You tell me?

If Russia uses hundreds of glide-bombs against Ukraine and some of them malfunction and hit their own regions I do not believe a collection of 5 videos of successful bombings is proof that they never malfunction and hit their own regions.

RussianNews

PUTIN: I SAW THE DEBATE BETWEEN BIDEN AND TRUMP | RUSSIAN NEWS

Russian President Vladimir Putin, during a working visit to Astana, held a press conference and answered questions from journalists. In particular, some questions related to the crisis around Ukraine.

Looks highly accurate to me, bang on the forest belt where the AFU would be hiding.

Do you believe that this an accurate way of determining the accuracy of Russian glide bombs and refute the Washington post article?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/07/01/russia-glide-bomb-belgorod-fab/

I am not trying to Refute the Washington Post propaganda, no one takes that CIA rag seriously anyway. Remember Cybe we don't all live in Finland with a 69% faith in the MSM, elsewhere most people know they lie.

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/560480-us-finishes-dead-last-in-media-trust-among-46-countries-heres-why/
"But here in the U.S.A., the home of global media giants including the New York Times, Washington Post and CNN, we’re trusted by a whopping 29 percent of those reading and watching. "