RGP continues to fine people, despite the real evidence MASKS DON'T WORK. Why?

Dr. Dolores Cahill's speech at the Nov. 28th rally in Dublin may interest the RGP and Gibraltarians alike:

Cahill: First of all, I would like to say that maybe we should just reflect and thank our police force and the army in Ireland because I have gotten messages since my speech in court that a lot of the police and the army are very unhappy with what they are being required to do.

I spent the last week in England, because the British Isles is the center of the kickback in the world, we have respect for natural laws and universal laws. We are born with freedom in our bones. It was a great pleasure with members of broad sections of British society, including veterans who are protecting me. Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales – eyes of the world are on us. We are going to reignite the flames of freedom.

Enough is Enough.

I was very happy to be in Germany where some very senior military people in Europe, because of the death threats we’ve been getting. Not just me, but people involved in the mass and their families, like one of the doctors who lost his job in Copenhagen, because of the pressure of the additional death threats. They have threatened to cut off the fingers of our children; and kill our grandparents and families, which is one of the reasons I left Ireland for a few weeks to take the tension off my family. But the military have been trying to protect us, so there are good people in the military and they are connecting with people around the world to protect us.

There are a lot of good people in the world in the police and she brought up Cops for Covid Truth.

I enter Ireland circuitously these days, because I have never filled a passenger locator form because if you do you are actually giving up your rights. I have never worn a mask, even at gunpoint in Frankfurt.

The military and security of the UN has infiltrated the police forces as we see in Trafalgar Square, where they are beating elderly people and peaceful protesters. If the military and police and doctors do not play along with this farce, then it cannot happen.

You are paying your taxes for the state to infringe all of our rights and we are paying their salaries.

If politicians and civil servants in Ireland and around the world collude in unnecessary harm and death, that is actually the crime of genocide; and we could have a referendum that all of them, within their clause as civil servants and policemen, no longer have rights to be employed in the Irish State or get their salaries.

The police confining us to our homes is tyranny. They are trying to get you used to your rights and freedom being taken away so that your children think it’s normal.

More of what she said is typed out on this thread: The Fighting Irish Come Out Against Medical Tyranny - #70 by Cheeky-Monkey

Dr. Dolores Cahill mentions the new World Doctor's Alliance, which was formed by independent experts – https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/

4 Likes