Regulations

10 Apr 20

Regulations.

Don’t be fooled by the use of the word regulation, or rule instead of Law or legislation, because regulations and rules are, just like other forms of legislation, fraudulent and thus unlawful and null and void, ab initio (from the initiation/beginning).

The RGP are now using GBC TV and Mr. Wayne Tunbridge who is wearing fancy-dress and claiming to be a RGP superintendent, to deceive you with their propaganda into thinking that the RGP have authority to stop you and arrest you, and fine you (steal your money) for breaking their fraudulent regulations. They are using the word regulation, because I have already explained that men cannot make laws, and their legislation is therefore NOT law, but is unlawful and thus null and void. Their regulations, just like other man-made rules are legislation. Rules also come from the word Ruler, who has no authority to make them up.

The word regulation, like the word register comes from the word reg or rex meaning king (or the crown), and the king/crown has absolutely no right to make regulations, having sworn on the Holy Bible to maintain the Laws of God to the UTMOST of their power. That Law of God specifically prohibits the king/crown from administering anything other than God’s Law, that they are commanded, in God’s Law, to study and administer all the days of their life.

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible Deuteronomy 17:14 When thou art come unto the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that [are] about me;
17:15 Thou shalt in any wise set [him] king over thee, whom the "I AM" thy God shall choose: [one] from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger (a gentile) over thee, which [is] not thy brother.
17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt (slavery under man-made laws), to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the "I AM" hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
17:17 Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.
17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this Law in a book out of [that which is] before the priests the Levites:
17:19 And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the "I AM" his God, to keep all the words of this Law and these Statutes, to DO them:
17:20 That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the Commandment, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left: to the end that he may prolong [his] days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.

So the RGP and Government cannot make regulations to take away your God-given Rights. They therefore have no right or authority to stop you and ask you where you are going, as it’s none of their business, unless you have committed a crime, by harming someone or their property.

Christ.
Christs.net

To Download/View this letter as a PDF with active hyperlinks, please click on the title:

Regulations.

2 Likes