Discussion on the World Situation in Biblical Terms

Exodus
23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and totally break down their images.
23:25 And ye shall serve the “I AM” your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

2 Chronicles

21:12 And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet, saying, Thus saith the “I AM” God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah,
21:13 But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father’s house, [which were] better than thyself:
21:14 Behold, with a great plague will the “I AM” smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
21:15 And thou [shalt have] great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.
21:16 Moreover the “I AM” stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines, and of the Arabians, that [were] near the Ethiopians:
21:17 And they came up into Judah, and brake into it, and carried away all the substance that was found in the king’s house, and his sons also, and his wives; so that there was never a son left him, except Jehoahaz, the youngest of his sons.
21:18 And after all this the “I AM” smote him in his bowels with an incurable disease.
21:19 And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years, his bowels fell out by reason of his sickness: so he died of sore diseases. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning of his fathers.

Wisdom

38:10. Leave off from sin, and order thine hands aright, and cleanse thy heart from all wickedness [for it is sin that causeth sickness and death].

4 Likes

Following this useful important discussion.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Dear @A_Freeman Thank-you and everyone else for these encouraging Scriptures and Good information which helps obliterate satans lies and deceit concerning the none sense in the world today. These situations we now find our selves in can only be dealt with correctly according to Biblical truths which protect our God Given rights of free speech, right to defend our selves against a deadly weapon and so much more.

Agreed sinning (breaking The Law committing criminal acts) causes illnesses. Does this Scripture signify rheumatoid arthritis? Proverbs 14:30?

It has always been felt that holding grudges, ill feelings, UN-forgiveness and resentments rots your bones. Is this analysis correct?

Thank-you.

4 Likes

@Persistent, It will be interesting how @A_Freeman responds.

Scripture may describe broad forms of illness, but isn't that what we have today? Some DIS-EASEs, like lupus or AIDS are classified as auto-immune disorders, but really they still fall under the broad category of "auto-immunity disase" - or "the body under attack by itself".

Would cancer be a form of consumption? It consumes the body.

The Bible didn't list them all, but said we'd be plagued - which isn't a good thing. No doubt by man-made ones, by his willingness to continually be evil over the years.

Here are some illnesses found in The Bible:

Sores and Boils - How many things that could go wrong with the body (as a lesson we are doing something wrong) could be classified as a sore or boil?

Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Dumb spirit (Seizures) - Would epilepsy be classified here?

Mark 9:17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;
Mark 9:18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spoke to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

Infirmity - body bowed up - Would this be deformity?

Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up [herself].
Luke 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called [her to him], and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.
Luke 13:13 And he laid [his] hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

Did Asa have septicemic plague - the plague bacteria may enter the blood and travel to almost any part of the body. Sepsis is a life-threatening condition that arises when the body's response to infection causes injury to its own tissues and organs.

2 Chronicles 16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.

Blindness is a common reference in the Bible, but it looks like cataracts were also known:

Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

And couldn't the seven deadly sins be a form of pestilence?

James 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

All forms of DIS-EASE are part of the just-desserts/karma effect, but we also see them a wake-up calls to repent and cleanse ourselves.

Seems like we should have kept the categories broad, organ diseases, skin diseases etc. Medical science made them into a complicated mess by minutely studying them, instead of looking at the broad picture of why the disease exists in the first place (Not keeping God's Law).

Instead of returning to The Law, modern witch-doctors try to circumvent it and recreate their potions from snake venom and hemlock.

Amos 6:12 Shall horses run upon the rock? will [one] plow [there] with oxen? for ye have turned Judgment into gall, and the fruit of Righteousness into hemlock:

Isn't gall a poison?

Psalm 69:21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

Doctors have been making potions for a long time, early on, they supplemented their income. That hasn't changed as they get paid to prescribe drugs.

Healthy people are bad for BigPharma - period. We know it; and the world is catching on.

It's not like they haven't come up with some crazy ideas – once they practiced bloodletting and drilled holes in people's skulls. They even promoted mercury as medicine (Oops, that hasn't gone away, it's in vaccines).

You think we've come far from that? Doctors are advising people wear harmful face-masks today. Wonder if they'll look back and think, "What were we doing!" We already know they are Mad.

The Lord said that if a person is hunched over, he or she needed to learn to bow, either from a previous lifetime or earlier in their lives.

The outside becomes a reflection of what's going on inside.

If someone isn't feeling well, this should help: HEALING IN HIS WINGSThe Way to Good Health

5 Likes

@A_Freeman @DOTS Agreed.
TWHOFTF 3:170 God has sent many “clues” for you, about the fact that “the physical reflects the mental and spiritual”, one of which is the story, that God wrote; using the hand of Oscar Wilde; called “The Picture of Dorian Gray”, which illustrates it perfectly.
3:171 This story of Dorian Gray and his portrait, and his deal with the Devil, shows perfectly; that the physical; which Dorian transferred to the portrait; by making a deal with Satan; reflects the mental and spiritual.
3:172 Every time Dorian did something evil, the painting of himself became more and more grotesque; evil-looking; wizened and wrinkled; until he could not bear to look at his own evil soul’s effect on his body, portrayed on the canvas.

6 Likes

Dear @DOTS Thank-you for an informative out line of most all illness started by disobeying The Law. Thank-you @Johnny-5 for the passage from TWHOFTF. Perfect analogy of what takes place. The spiritual is manifested in the physical. How thankful everyone should be to learn and put into action these Truths.

John 8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

Taken from Healing in His Wings. The Ruler of the Universe and "healer of ALL ills told (Sura 26:80-81) has told YOU, in His Word, that sickness and death came into the world through sin. That means, in plain language, ignoring His Advice and listening to Satan’s advice (the serpent in the “Garden of Eden”) and following his advice instead of God’s.

Sura26:80. And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;
26:81. Who will cause me to die, and then to live (again);

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The “I AM” shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The “I AM” shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The “I AM” shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The “I AM” shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The “I AM” shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The “I AM” will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The “I AM” shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The “I AM” shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The “I AM” shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the “I AM” shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the “I AM” thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the “I AM” thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];
28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the “I AM” shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee.
28:49 The “I AM” shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;
28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:
28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the “I AM” thy God hath given thee.
28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the “I AM” thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE “I AM” THAT “I AM”;
28:59 Then the “I AM” will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the “I AM” bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as “the stars of heaven” for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the “I AM” thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the “I AM” rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the “I AM” will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.

It has been well said we will either live by The Law or die by The Law.

Thank-you.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. Agreed.

It could be. But it could also be the result of something poisoning the body.

Proverbs 14:30 A sound heart [is] the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.

As with any dis-ease, it should get our attention and direct us to seek the Counsel of our Father and Healer, to determine what adjustments need to be made. How can Father show any of us what may be poisoning us (spiritually and/or physically) if we don’t ask?

Those things certainly can’t be helping the situation, can they?

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

The Healing Hour. - January 5

As yet you can only dimly see what this evening-time will mean for you.

For a while you shed earth’s cares and frets, and know the uplift of soul that comes through planned Communion with Me.

You are renewed, and that renewing is your safeguard from mental and spiritual disintegration.

In this brief time you taste, in contact with Me, something of My Resurrection Life. It is the glorified Christ you know and to know Him is to partake too of His Risen Life.

Thus health, physical, mental and spiritual, comes to you and flows through and from you.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the “I AM” thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the “I AM” that healeth thee.

4 Likes

At One With God - January 20

One with me. I and My Father are as one. One with The Lord of the whole Universe!

Could human aspiration reach higher? Could man’s demands transcend this? One with me.

If you realize your high privilege, you have only to think and immediately the object of your thought is called into being. Indeed, well may I have said, “Set your affections on things above, not on the things of the Earth.”

To dwell in thought on the material, when once you live in Me - is to call it into being. So you must be careful only to think of and desire that which will help, not hinder, your spiritual growth. The same law operates too on the Spiritual Plane.

Think Love, and Love surrounds you, and all about whom you think. Think thoughts of ill-will, and ill surrounds you, and those about whom you think. Think health - health comes. The physical reflects the mental and spiritual.

“Honi soit qui mal y pense” - evil be to him who thinks it.

4 Likes

The Great Reset
Which do you want? God’s Great Reset or Satan’s?

The Law provides everyone with all of the necessary information to address disease, and also how to avoid it (Exod. 15:26, Deut. 28, 30:15-20).

Something else The Law could heal – in an instant – is all crime and poverty, even in the face of the planned financial/economic destruction that is currently being carried out using the magic virus as its ready-made scapegoat.

In our greedy, materialistic world, humans have made up their own rules, etc. to allow the rich to steal from the poor. This has been done in direct contravention of God’s Law, which prohibits mankind from legislating (Deut. 4:2, 12:32) upon pain of death (Deut. 17:11-13). And we are all suffering as a result of these crimes .

These made-up rules and legislation, etc. have been used to set up stock-markets, which are nothing more than a rigged gambling game where the rich use their “insider trading knowledge” to steal from the poor through stock manipulation. Anyone who investigates how the stock market actually works should know that the overwhelming majority (>97% by some estimates) of private investors lose money.

It doesn’t stop there though. These same made-up rules, legislation, etc. have also been used to shape all sorts of government financial and economic policies to benefit the filthy rich and their corporate empires, again at the expense of small business owners and their employees/slaves. Very few realize that virtually all of the inhabitable land on Earth is owned by a small group of people, and managed by their corporate real estate and asset management companies known as governments, which is why the rest of us are forced to “rent” the land from them just to be able to put a roof over our heads. For anyone under the delusion that their mortgage somehow makes them a “homeowner” just stop paying property taxes/council taxes and see how long it takes the real landowners to send agents of their property management companies to take their property back.

The extremely dangerous and often overlooked problem here is that selfishness and greed are symptoms of a real , deadly disease. This disease infiltrates the minds of its victims, where it proliferates exponentially, until it has completely consumed them. And, unlike the magic virus, this disease is actually contagious and airborne; it only requires one human see another human get away with something selfish and greedy for it to spread. Monkey see, monkey do.

Further, the spread of this very real disease of materialism isn’t limited to individual humans; it can and does destroy entire nations, both body and soul. And this disease is systemic, epidemic, malignant and global.

So what we’re actually doing right now is pretending that an imaginary threat is somehow real, while ignoring the real threat of a real disease that is going to murder billions. That is insane.

Of course the imaginary threat serves as both a scapegoat for the inevitable economic collapse, and as a vehicle to make people physically sick in the only sure way possible: by direct injection. And yet people are lining up by the hundreds of millions, soon to be billions, to be poisoned in this manner. And for what? For the greedy profit margins and future interests of the filthy rich owners of the chemical and pharmaceutical companies, that we have put up on a pedestal and worship .

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. YE CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MATERIALISM.

This is what Satan and his worldly leaders (Isa. 3:12) consider to be their NWO “Great Reset”. T.h.e.y. get rid of all of the “useless eaters” (consumers) through wars and vaccines, and then take what little we the people have left. Why? Because they’re so sick they cannot share anything nor think of anyone other than themselves.

In stark contrast, The Law has multiple levels of debt relief built-in, to ensure there are no poor among us. This includes the 7-year release to absolve small debts, as outlined below:

Deuteronomy 15:1-4
15:1 At the end of [every] seven years thou shalt make a release.
15:2 And this [is] the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth [ought] unto his neighbour shall release [it]; he shall not exact [it] of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the “I AM”'s release.
15:3 Of a Gentile (someone who is not an Israelite) thou mayest exact [it again]*: but [that] which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
15:4 TO THE END THAT THERE BE NO POOR AMONG YOU ; for the “I AM” shall greatly bless thee in the land which the “I AM” thy God giveth thee [for] an inheritance to possess it:

*Note: If you’re wondering why a “Gentile” (foreigner) doesn’t automatically receive debt forgiveness, it’s to stop them from taking advantage of the situation, which would reward fraud. In other words, if a foreigner knew the year of release was coming soon, they could pretend to need a loan they had no intention of repaying, which would transfer wealth from the nation striving to be honest and keep The Law, into the hands of foreigners who were being intentionally dishonest and trying to steal whatever they could. So again, in stark contrast to man-made legislation which encourages organized crime, God’s PERFECT Law takes everything into consideration, to ensure no one is being punished for being good, or rewarded for being a criminal.

The Law also includes a major debt forgiveness every 50th year for those who may have fallen so far into debt they had to sell their ancestral lands. This would of course benefit future generations too, so the children are not punished for the sins of their parents, i.e. the children don’t have to suffer in poverty because of the bad financial decisions of their parents.

Leviticus 25:8-17
25:8 And thou shalt number seven Sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of The Jubile to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in The Day of Atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim Liberty throughout [ALL] the land unto ALL the inhabitants thereof : it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
25:11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.
25:12 For it [is] The Jubile; it shall be holy unto you : ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
25:13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
25:14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest [ought] of thy neighbour’s hand, YE SHALL NOT OPPRESS ONE ANOTHER :
25:15 According to the number of years after The Jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, [and] according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:
25:16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for [according] to the number [of the years] of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.
25:17 YE SHALL NOT THEREFORE OPPRESS ONE ANOTHER; BUT THOU SHALT FEAR THY GOD : for I [am] the “I AM” your God.

This is what God considers to be “the Great Reset” every 50th year. It’s a very simple debt forgiveness mechanism that keeps anyone from becoming filthy rich at the expense of everyone else, while at the very same time also eliminating crime, and the poverty which causes it.

How can so many put their trust in such an obviously evil system, with such evil leaders and rules, instead of in our Creator and His Perfect Law? Are His Thoughts and Ways not higher than ours? Is He not truly amazing beyond words?

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge : because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God , I will also forget thy children.

Ezekiel 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O “House of Israel”?

4 Likes

[quote=“A_Freeman, post:38, topic:927”]
The Great Reset
Which do you want? God’s Great Reset or Satan’s?
[/quote]Thank you.

God’s reset ofcourse

3 Likes

Picture a child-like spirit keeping his animal on a short leash and under control.

TWHOFTF 8:68 To get God's help, Jesus said that you HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT (John 3:3-6), and become like little children (Matt. 18:3-4 & Mark 10:15 & Luke 18:17), with child-like (100%), NOT childish, faith and trust in God's protection.
8:69 Being "born again of the spirit", means that you must be born again AS your spirit, and STOP thinking of yourself as being a human, and START to think of yourself as being your REAL self - your spirit(soul) - and act accordingly. Whilst-ever you think of yourself as being a human, and think in a human-way, you automatically condemn yourself, to always being a human, until you are executed on the Last-Day.
8:70 You MUST become your spirit (real self) and control the body, and NOT the other way round, where the animal-body controls you.

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

The Satanic Roots to Modern Medicine – The Mark of the Beast?

Note about the article: The symbol of the bronze serpent hanging on a cross is to remind everyone that true healing can only come from within, by crucifying the “self” daily (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21). The “self” is controlled and manipulated by the serpent (Satan).

As the article correctly points out, Satan/the devil (the Opposer/Liar) has turned it upside down, getting people to worship the snake/serpent instead of learning to crucify it. And we are all now suffering because of it.

5 Likes

PHARMAKEIA Deception

Who is the main one behind the system of pharmacy and the administering of poisonous drugs that Babylon uses to deceive all nations?

Did you know that the “father” of pharmacology was an occultist? He was a worshiper of Satan!

Pharmaceutical drugs never cure disease – they only try to manage it by inhibiting or manipulating a function in the body that is supposed to happen naturally. In a June 2010 report in the Journal of General Internal Medicine, authors said that in looking over records that spanned from 1976 to 2006 they found that out of 62 million death certificates, 25 million deaths were coded as having occurred in a hospital setting due to medication errors. The total number of deaths due to the American modern medical system of drugging, unnecessary surgeries, infections, medical errors, etc., is nearly 800,000 people per year! This is more than people who die from heart disease with over 600,000 deaths per year and cancer with over 500,000 deaths per year. - articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ archive/2003/11/26/death-by-medicine-part-one.aspx

Poisonous drugs are NOT a cure for disease. Many who prescribe and administer pharmaceutical drugs will admit it. If drugs cured disease, why are many who are being treated for diseases prescribed to take drugs until the day they die. This does not sound like a cure but a money making hoax.

Pharmakeia is a part of Babylon. This is what the Bible predicts that Babylon would use to deceive all nations. You don’t have to be deceived. There is no way to be a part of God’s true people at the end of time and be connected with this system of administering poisonous drugs that manipulate and confuse the mind. This comes from Satan himself. You have seen the evidence. Babylon is fallen, get out before it is too late. It is a broken and poisonous system, “GET OUT” is God’s earnest plea.

https://www.pathwaytopeace.net/index.php/blogs-and-articles/pharmakeia-deception

5 Likes

The World Situation in Biblical Terms. It is amazing how the Bible is a living book. In studying the Book of Mark, a few passages really stood out from Christ's Message – The Gospel Truth – of which we are to believe (Mark 1:14-15).

Christ says vaccines are witchcraft, the lockdowns are unlawful, face-masks are harmful and much more.

Yet, lying politicians and the ruling class take counsel together to discredit anyone who doesn't parrot the official narrative. They basically attack The Truth.

Mark 3:6 And the politicians went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.

And when they do, they can't see or hear that they are the crazy ones, arguing from an illogical standpoint, just like described in Mark 3:22-26, of which Christ called them out:

Mark 3:22 And the lawyers which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
Mark 3:23 And he called them [unto him], and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
Mark 3:24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
Mark 3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Mark 3:26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

There is something in The Book of Mark that really stood out in terms of the legislative lock-downs, lost income, gagging people with face-masks – all while crashing economies while the rich get even richer.

No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house (Mark 3:27).

Western, Christian nations, who thought they were free; and who thought they were strong in their beliefs, quickly succumbed to the torture and robbery when the spoilers bound them up with legislation.

The evil ones could not have done this to the strong without first binding them - through all this legislation.

They are robbing everyone of their livelihoods, freedoms, jobs, and much more – and there's no way they could have done it without first tying strong men up with all this red tape.

2 Likes

The lawyers and the politicians who bind the heavy burdens on the people because we have let them ...

Ezekiel 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced My people, saying, Peace; and [there was] NO peace; and one built up a wall (U.N.), and, lo, others daubed it with untempered [mortar]:
Matthew 23:2 Saying, The lawyers and the politicians sit in Moses' Law seat:
23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe of God's Law, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their example: for they say, and do not (and make up their own laws against God's Orders - Deut. 4:2).
23:4 For they bind heavy burdens (the Talmud) and grievous to be borne, and lay [them] on men's shoulders; but they [themselves] will not lift one of their fingers to remove them.
https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/
But always remember:
Bureaucratic red tape is almost legendary, but there is one place in the universe where it’s never an issue—the throne of God. In [Romans 5:2](https://biblia.com/bible/niv/Rom%205.2), Paul speaks of Christ, “through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand.” When our hearts are broken or our lives are troubled, there is no red tape hindering our access to God. Jesus Christ has paved the way so that we can have access to enter boldly into the presence of the King of heaven (Heb. 4:16).

Remember, when your heart is hurting, you don’t have to cut through a lot of red tape to present your needs to God. Through Christ, we have full and immediate access.
https://odb.org/US/2013/01/29/red-tape

4 Likes

Excerpt below from:

(with boldface and supporting Scripture added for emphasis)

CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY

By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.

T.C. Fry wrote, "Actually bacteria are our symbiotic partners in both health and disease. They serve a useful role. As scavengers they make harmless or remove undesirable substances within our bodies. They also elaborate certain of our body needs. That is, they help build complex organic compounds from simple ingredients. A notable example of this is the production of vitamin B-12 in our intestines."

Fry also wrote, "'Infection' is no war in which the body is fighting invaders. The bacteria that come to these sites are symbiotic and help the body in elaborating dead cells and tissues for expulsion-they are partners in the cleanup process. When this has been accumulated the bacteria disappear and the wound heals. Infection...is a body-cleaning process for a body burdened with toxic materials."

Dr. Paul Goldberg writes, "We need to re-direct our perspectives of microbes and see them in a new light. In terms of bacteria, for example, we need to appreciate them as: Bodily inhabitants who assist us in such ways as protecting us from other organisms (e.g. fungi), assisting in digestion and metabolism of food, synthesizing vitamins, and helping to eliminate waste materials."

Dr. Alec Burton writes, "DO GERMS CAUSE DISEASE? Or could it be the other way around...first, the disease, then the germs. Natural Hygiene contends that germs do not cause disease. They are not the originators. Most diseases occur when people allow themselves to become enervated, that is, low in nerve energy. As a consequence, the organs of excretion fail to function normally and waste material accumulates in the body. When this waste continues to build up, exceeding the body's toleration point, a crisis arises. The body, to offset this overabundance of poisonous matter, begins to react. The result of this reaction is sometimes a cold, the flu, pneumonia, or some such, depending on the individual. At this crisis point of elimination, germs may or may not be present. They are sure to come later, not to attack, but to assist in the cleanup or cleansing process."

Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Hygienists object to the germ theory of disease because germs do not cause disease. They may be present in disease processes, and they many complicate a disease with their waste products which can be very toxic at times, but the germ or virus alone is never the sole cause of disease."

"Germs are saprophytes; that is, they live off dead and decaying organic matter. Bacteria are actually our benefactors. They decompose our excretions, helping to rid the system of them. Bacteria are non-toxic, and non-virulent as long as body secretions and excretions are normal. When toxemia exists, that is, when metabolic wastes accumulate in the system in excess, causing the secretions and excretions of the body to become abnormal and poisonous, a non-pathogenic bacterium can turn into a so-called pathogenic one simply by feeding on toxic wastes. Bacteria excrete toxic waste only when human secretions are abnormal and when the cells of the body are killed by excessive toxic saturation, bacteria go to work to disorganize them and help the body rid itself of dead tissue. 'Disease producing' germs are often present in the absence of the disease they are supposed to cause. They are often found when an individual has not had the disease that a particular germ is supposed to cause and when the individual never develops the disease. Furthermore, in myriads of cases, a particular pathogenic germ is not present when the disease it is supposed to cause exists."

Dr. Robert R. Gross wrote, **"Germs do not cause disease! Nature never surrounded her children with enemies. It is the individual himself who makes disease possible in his own body because of poor living habits...**Do mosquitoes make the water stagnant; or does stagnant water attract the mosquitoes? We should all we taught that germs are friends and scavengers attracted by disease, rather {than} enemies causing disease...As their internal environment is, so will be the attraction for any specific micro-organism...The germ theory and vaccination are kept going by commercialism."

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

Dr. Herbert Shelton wrote, "Warmth, moisture, food-these are the causes that activate latent germs and arouse them to activity. They exist, all except the food, in the mouth, nose and throat at all times. The food is thrown out into these, as excretions, in disease. The germs feed on the excretions. They are scavengers. They were never anything else and will never be anything else. They break up and consume the discharge from the tissues. This is the function ascribed to germs everywhere in nature outside the body and is their real and only function in disease. They are purifying and beneficial agents. The medical profession has worked itself into hysteria over the germ theory and is using it to exploit an all too credulous public. Germs are ubiquitous. They are in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink. We cannot escape them. We can destroy them only to a limited extent. It is folly to attempt to escape disease by attempting to destroy or escape germs. Once they are in the body the physician has no means of destroying them that will not, at the same time, destroy the patient. We cannot avoid germs. We must be proof against them. We have to accept them as one of the joys of life."

Rudolph Virchow, a great German scientist, repudiated the germ theory of disease. He said that disease brought on germs rather than the germs caused disease. Claude Bernard, Bechamp and Tissot-great French scientists-all disproved the germ theory of disease. In Hans Selye's book Stress of Life (Page 205), an account is recorded that Louis Pasteur, inventor of the germ theory of disease, admitted he was wrong.

SANITATION IS THE ONLY FACTOR THAT HAS REDUCED THE SPREAD OF THE OLD-TIME SCOURGES.

Read: Leviticus 14 (excerpt below)

Leviticus 14:54-57
14:54 This [is] the Law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scall,
14:55 And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,
14:56 And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:
14:57 To teach when [it is] unclean, and when [it is] clean: this [is] the Law of leprosy.

If the germ theory were founded on facts, there would be no living being to read what is herein written, for germs are ubiquitous-they exist everywhere. In many diseases supposedly caused by a specific germ, that germ is not present. Contrariwise, specific germs said to cause a specific disease are present in huge proportions without the specific disease manifesting itself. Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. THIS IS WHY THE VIRUS HAD TO BE DISCOVERED-TO SAVE THE GERM THEORY.

1 Timothy 5:20-21
5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

Dr. Vetrano adds, "A truly healthy child can sleep with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever, mumps, measles or some of the other virulent so-called infections diseases, night after night, and still not develop the disease. But overfeed that same child and he will now develop a so-called infectious disease. This disease will not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an enervated and toxemic individual."

Deuteronomy 31:20-21
31:20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; THEN will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke Me, and break My Covenant.
31:21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this "Song" (Covenant) shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware [unto their fathers to give them].

Deuteronomy 32:15-17
32:15 But the Beloved waxed fat, and rebelled: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered [with fatness]; THEN he forsook God [which] made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange [gods], with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
32:17 They sacrificed unto devils (liars – See Exod. 22:18, 2 Chron. 16:12-13, Isa. 3:12, Gal. 5:19-21, 1 Tim. 5:20-21), not to God; to gods whom they knew not (science, pharmacy/witchcraft), to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

"Hygienists do not use the term infection to mean 'invasion' of the organism by pathogenic micro-organisms, but recognize the element of poisoning in all so called 'infections.' Tilden said that all infections stem from one source-protein decomposition. The term septic infection covers the whole field of infection and means protein decomposition. Pioneer (Natural) Hygienists said specific infections have no place in biological abnormalities or disease and any infection is only septic infection arising from absorbed protein putrefactive toxins from the digestive tract. Dr. Shelton states that 'sepsis is the only infecting agent in all the so-called specific diseases.'"

3 Likes

VIRUSES DON'T EXIST

2 Likes