Please Help Boycott You Tube

Per The Lord's wishes, please help boycott You Tube. He advised He was boycotting You Tube as should everyone. Please help by sharing with others and making this good effort.

Thank-you.

Why is YouTube Protecting Government Lies?

Vernon Coleman - Author, columnist & leading campaigning journalist

YouTube was doubtless a good idea when it started. I expect the originators may have had good intentions – they, perhaps, hoped to provide members of the public with a place for new ideas and for discussion. And I appreciate the fact that most of my videos are still available.

But I fear that the platform has allowed itself to become a tool of the devil-worshipping oppressors who are working hard to destroy mankind.

If you do stupid things on roller skates or leap out of a tree into a vat of blancmange then your videos will be safe. YouTube doesn’t censor the puerile or the pathetic.

But it seems that the platform’s censors do not approve of free speech, original thought or any sort of public debate.

I have absolutely no idea why they choose to take down videos these days. They’ve taken down a number of my videos. Indeed they’ve taken down a good many videos made by doctors or including interviews with doctors doubtful about the official line on the coronavirus. Worse still, they’ve removed some channels completely. So, for example, David Icke’s channel was apparently banned. Many years ago I was David’s GP, he was kind enough to appear in a TV series based on my book Bodypower and in days long gone by we used to appear on TV programmes at the same time. I suspect that these days there isn’t a mainstream TV programme in the world which would let us both in. It was a diabolical example of censorship to remove his channel completely. I discussed YouTube’s censorship policy in an earlier video of mine entitled `Why did YouTube ban my video?’ which is worth hunting for if you haven’t seen it. It’s still available on my channel.

YouTube seems to ban anything which departs from the WHO’s instructions – but those are not the law and they are often debatable. And so videos which deal with social distancing, masks and vaccination may be removed.

It sometimes seems to me that they simply look for videos which contain words of more than six letters and then take them down on the dubious grounds that anything which contains big words must be dangerous. The blancmange and the roller skating gerbils are fine. But anything which includes facts and opinions is likely to find itself on the equivalent of the cutting room floor. I made another video entitled `Everything you are allowed to know but I can’t tell you what about’ which also attacked the YouTube curious policy on health matters.

The pathetic lies and abuse from the feeble-minded trolls are easily ignored – the trolls who so eagerly spread libels are clearly a bunch of ignorant half-wits. Their lies and deceptions are blatant and laughable. Talking of abuse, I have a fine collection of screenshots of libellous remarks made on the pages behind my Wikipedia entry. Excellent and useful evidence.

But in theory the censorship of free speech is threatening the last remaining vestiges of our freedom. And in practice too.

The internet is important because as we have seen the main stream media have been bought. The BBC was always going to defend the indefensible – it has, after all, taken money from the European Union and Bill Gates – but I am shocked and saddened at the way that other television stations and national newspapers have managed to bend their knees and, at the same time, bend over to facilitate the desires of the remorselessly wicked cabal so clearly determined to rule the world.

I sincerely hope that YouTube will revise its attitude to freedom of speech and debate. If it doesn’t then sadly the one certainty in my mind is that when this fiasco is over, and we have reclaimed the world and rediscovered our freedom, there won’t be much of a place for an organisation which appears to have sold itself to the public enemy. My experience suggests that YouTube may have taken sides and I don’t believe they’re going to end up on the winning side.

Meanwhile, I know that we cannot be silenced.

If I have to find a soap box or stand on street corners handing out hand written leaflets then that’s what I will do.

We have built this society. It is our responsibility. If we stay silent then the evil will be done with our blessing.

It has always been up to us to shout ‘stop’ when we have had enough of the wickedness around us. We all have a voice we can use and we all have a duty to make sure that our voice is heard. If we remain silent then we are just a part of the evil which is corrupting and destroying our world.

We have to ignore the sad individuals who scoff or mock – either because they have been bought with a purse of silver or because they are too unintelligent to understand the nature of the war we are fighting. We must not allow ourselves to be put off by scorn, derision, undisguised contempt or a lack of support or encouragement from others.

Look through history and we can all see that imaginative, thoughtful and creative individuals have always had a hard time. Look back and you will find countless examples of citizens who were harassed or persecuted simply because they dared to think for themselves – and tried to share their thoughts with others.

The sad fact is that our world has never welcomed the original, the challenging, the inspirational or the passionate and has always preferred the characterless to the thought provoking.

Those who dare to speak out against the establishment have always been regarded as dangerous heretics. The iconoclast has never been a welcome figure in any age.

Confucius, the Chinese philosopher, was dismissed by his political masters and his books were burned. Those who didn’t burn his books within 30 days were branded and condemned to forced labour. Two and a half thousand years later Confucius’s influence was still considered so dangerous that Chairman Mao banned his works.

Described by the Delphic Oracle as the wisest man in the world Greek teacher Socrates was accused of corrupting the youth of Athens, arrested for being an evildoer and ‘a person showing curiosity, searching into things under the earth and above the heaven and teaching all this to others’. Socrates was condemned to death.

Dante, the Italian poet, was banished from Florence and condemned to be burnt at the stake if ever captured.

After they had failed to silence him with threats and bribes the Jewish authorities excommunicated Spinoza in Amsterdam because he refused to toe the party line, refused to think what other people told him he must think and insisted on maintaining his intellectual independence. He and his work were denounced as ‘forged in Hell by a renegade Jew and the devil’.

Galileo, the seventeenth century Italian mathematician, astrologer and scientist got into terrible trouble with the all-powerful Church for daring to support Copernicus, who had the temerity to claim that the planets revolved around the sun.

Aureolus Philippus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim (known to his chums as Paracelsus) made himself enemies all over Europe because he tried to revolutionise medicine in the sixteenth century. Paracelsus was the greatest influence on medical thinking since Hippocrates but the establishment regarded him as a trouble-maker.

Ignaz Semmelweiss, the Austrian obstetrician who recognised that puerperal fever was caused by doctors’ dirty habits was ostracised by the medical profession for daring to criticise practical procedures.

Dr John Snow fought two huge battles. He introduced anaesthesia for women in confinement and by removing the handle from the Broad Street pump in Soho he helped prevent the spread of cholera in London. Both battles brought him enemies.

Henry David Thoreau, surely the kindest, wisest philosopher who has ever lived, was imprisoned for sticking to his ideals.

These are all my personal heroes. They show that original thinkers and people who do not fit neatly into the scheme of things have never gone down well. You and I are in good company. (I’m not speaking to the trolls, by the way. They pressed the thumb down button within a second of the video starting and they’ve been back in their cells for some time now.)

And nothing has changed over history.

Today, incompetence and mediocrity thrive and are subsidised, supported and encouraged by our increasingly bureaucratic and intrusive society. Among bureaucrats and administrators incompetence and mediocrity are esteemed virtues; these be-suited morons revere the banal and worship the bland.

The unusual or the eccentric attract scorn and ridicule. Politicians are frightened of anything new or challenging. They reject the innovative, the creative and the imaginative in favour of the accustomed, the comfortable and the ordinary. It is hardly surprising that the sensitive, the thoughtful, the imaginative and the caring find twenty first century life almost too painful to bear.

But this isn’t simply a battle for the right to say new or unthinkable things.I don't watch yidtubes and am boycotting them, as should everyone.

We are fighting a war for our right to say anything; we are fighting for the right to question our rulers.

Whenever we feel that something is wrong it is our duty as human beings to stand up for our principles, to shout and make our voices heard.

There is a chance that some people will regard us as lunatics.

Many small-minded people will sneer and tell you that in trying to change the world and root out dishonesty, corruption and injustice we are tilting at windmills. But there is also a chance that our voice will be heard; that others will respond and that we will win our battle.

But we really don’t have a choice.

If we fail to fight then we will lose the world we know. Our very gods will have been defeated.

On this occasion the benefits of victory far outweigh the insults of the insignificant. And, after all, only when you’ve found something you are prepared to die for will you really know what life is all about.

The battle you and I are fighting against the coronavirus hoax is the most important battle any of us will fight. It’s crucial to our lives, our world, our beliefs, our humanity, our mental and physical health, our spirituality and our future. It’s crucial too to future generations and to the planet God gave us.

It’s just a pity that YouTube appears to have chosen to side with the forces of evil and to censor and remove what I believe were perfectly sensible and well-researched videos – apparently because they used facts to question official policy.

But that won’t stop us and I predict they will find themselves on the losing side.

It has been widely reported that doctors and nurses have been forbidden to question the official line – even when it is patently wrong. They have been banned from speaking to the media.

Have the bosses at YouTube been told to suppress those who dare to question the lies – even if they are medically qualified?

That, I think, is the difference between them and us.

You and I prefer to think for ourselves, and to do the right thing whatever the cost, and we cannot be bought or pressured to do the wrong thing.

Vernon Coleman has written over 100 books – most of which are available on Amazon. His novel `The Truth Kills’ is a story about a young doctor who questions the value of vaccination. His novel Mr Henry Milligan is the uplifting story of an elderly man whose wife is ill and who fights to defend their dignity. Both books are available as paperbacks and as eBooks on Amazon. His 15 volume series about the village of Bilbury in the English countryside are bestsellers throughout the world.
Copyright Vernon Coleman July 18rd 2020

Vernon Coleman has written over 100 books – most of which are available on Amazon. His novel `The Truth Kills’ is a story about a young doctor who questions the value of vaccination. His novel Mr Henry Milligan is the uplifting story of an elderly man whose wife is ill and who fights to defend their dignity. Both books are available as paperbacks and as eBooks on Amazon. His 15 volume series about the village of Bilbury in the English countryside are bestsellers throughout the world.

Copyright

Please note that all the material on this website is copyright. I wrote it and it's my property until I'm dead. It then becomes the property of Donna Antoinette. If you wish to recommend material on the website then I will be honoured. If you link your site to mine I will try to reciprocate. But please don't just help yourself to articles from this website without giving credit to the author (me) and giving the full website address - with a link included. (My hope, of course, is that one or two people who visit the website might eventually buy a book and help me pay my bills.) There is a tendency among some Web users to regard copyright as irrelevant. It isn't irrelevant to me. I earn my living as a writer. If you steal stuff from my website it is stealing just as surely as if you steal stuff from my home. Sorry to be stern about this but earning a living is pretty difficult for iconoclastic authors these days. So please do the decent thing.

4 Likes

Best Alternative to YouTube: Top Picks

( according to online sources)

|Hulu |• You will be able to access the largest streaming library with no ads.
• You can download thousands of titles to watch it offline.
• You can watch on your favorite devices.|Creatives producing high-quality video|LearnMore|
|Vimeo|• It allows you to customize video players.
• Helps you to manage privacy and security with ease.|Video Hosting and Marketing|Learn More|
| Dailymotion |• Provides 4K and 2160p video resolution
• Offers 360° videos|Entertainment, News, and sports industries|Learn More|
|Vevo |• Vevo has original series, behind-the-scenes footage, music videos, and live performances with artists|Artist and musician|LearnMore|
| TEDTalks |• Enables you to search on topics like technology, entertainment, design,
etc.|Businessman, designer, scientist, and techie person|
https://www.guru99.com/best-youtube-alternative.html

1 Like

And these listed by DGForum:

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/please-avoid-linking-youtube-videos-use-other-video-platforms/1887

2 Likes

I support this endeavor. Videos can be downloaded and uploaded elsewhere and then posted.

1 Like

Thank-you. Will do.

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
You are certainly welcome.
Thank-you.

1 Like

@DGForum ,

Thank-you.

Will do.

2 Likes

Incidentally, Google and YouTube have been placed on a red list for child safety because they are endangering children through their censorship.

Google and YouTube Will Pay Record $170 Million for AllegViolations of Children’s Privacy Law

FTC, New York Attorney General allege YouTube channels collected kids’ personal information without parental consent

September 4, 2019
Google LLC and its subsidiary YouTube, LLC will pay a record $170 million to settle allegations by the Federal Trade Commission and the New York Attorney General that the YouTube video sharing service illegally collected personal information from children without their parents’ consent.

The settlement requires Google and YouTube to pay $136 million to the FTC and $34 million to New York for allegedly violating the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Rule. The $136 million penalty is by far the largest amount the FTC has ever obtained in a COPPA case since Congress enacted the law in 1998.

1 Like

You Tube Does It Again

by tts-admin | May 16, 2021

Introduction – May 15, 2021

Once again YouTube pulls a video that reveals more than our controllers would like us to know. In this case the doctor who says the Covid jab has killed more than ALL vaccines in the last 20-years

We posted this a few days ago but YouTube has now removed the video. Ed.

Communist Overlords at YouTube Delete Viral Interview with Dr. Cole Revealing Covid Jabs Have Killed More People Than All Vaccines in the Last 20 Years Combined

Cristina Laila – The Gateway Pundit May 15, 2021

The Communists at YouTube deleted a viral video of Dr. Cole explaining the dangers of the Covid vaccine.

Dr. Ryan Cole, owner and operator of Cole Diagnostics, has been very outspoken against the Covid lockdowns/quarantine and has warned about the mRNA vaccine.

The Idaho doctor on Wednesday said he is not anti-vaccine but he warned against the experimental Covid jabs.

“We’ve seen more deaths from this shot than all vaccines in the last 20 years combined — and that’s just in the first 4 to 5 months,” he said during an appearance on Rose Unplugged 1320 WJAS.

Dr. Cole said he saw a study that said 3% of injuries from the Covid vaccine will be permanent: “If you figure 100 million people got the shots, that’s 3 million with a permanent injury.”

The doctor also said that a vaccine for Coronaviruses have never been approved because they lead to hyperimmune reactions in the long run.

“Never in the history of humanity have we quarantined the well,” Dr. Cole said arguing that lockdowns don’t work to stop the spread of Covid.

The Gateway Pundit posted the explosive interview earlier this week and the story went viral.

YouTube doesn’t want people to know the truth about the experimental Covid jabs so they took down the viral video.

In case you missed it, you can watch the interview with Dr. Cole on Rumble:
Not Everyone Wants You To Hear This

• Chas Mick on May 16, 2021 at 11:32 am

On Yahoo! News this morning it’s reported that Matt Hancock MP, secretary of state for health, ruled out making jabs mandatory, adding it could disrupt a successful vaccines programme that had been “positive” and “cheerful…” Roughly translated, in my opinion, I think he means there are too many refusing to take the jabs at the moment; therefore, it would be difficult to enforce. I think the government is just biding its time until the number who refuse to take the jabs decreases, making it easier to enforce.

• lewis jones on May 16, 2021 at 12:09 pm

The music was Black Power music, part of the agenda to displace all White People. White people dance to that sometimes. They are dancing their way to the cemetery.

• ken on May 17, 2021 at 1:33 am

The truth about the gene editing shot posing as a vaccine won’t be known until 5g is up and running.

• Ted on May 17, 2021 at 4:39 am

Just been banned from You Tube for the 4th time….
This is becoming very annoying…the trouble is you dont quite know why….

They didn't like my free speech obviously…..

This morning I had two swarthy types with that boot polish look about them.
I would hazard a guess they were the handiwork of NZs Zio Prime Minister…..the ghastly Jacinda Ardern….indirectly of course.
They may have been part of NZs new “ethnic police”????
They were trying to gauge my reaction to them I think to check if I was anything to do with X Y or Z.

It is pointless saying you do not belong to any groups because the SIS or police will probably fit you up with something.

Imagine….without the Elders of Zyklon flooding Western countries with this trash…none of this would be happening.
Actually this third world invasion of the West organised by the Jewish elites is a masterstroke in strategy…..
If there were few muslims living in the west MOST people wouldnt give a damn about them…but now Israel’s problem is the Wests problem…..
So this invasion of the west IS AN ISRAELI organised strategy to benefit Israel at the expense of Western countries……
Google “Jobst/Spain” here you will find that this sort of stuff is nothing new…..it backfired in Spain circa 15th century….
And to think that most people in Britain will assume that Boris Johnson has Britains best interests at heart….a hale well met sort of chap….hearty Boris as the Zio-media occasionally refers to him.

He ain’t….he is a first class prick who worked on a kibbutz in the 80’s…..his buck toothed goil friend is also a tribe member.

Okay do a picture search of Camerons wife and “posh spice” pictured together.
THEYRE BOTH VERY WEALTHY JEWESSES…..Mrs Cameron is old money descended from Zio bankers…..whereas the freak Mrs Beckheim is lately out of a council ‘ouse…..the offspring are as thick as planks.
There is a superb photograph of Beckheim junior (the oldest) dressed in a deer stalkers outfit with the distinctive hat…..in the good old days Beckheim jr would have been pilloried for being such a deadshit PRICK….
These Beckheims are a symptom of the decline of Britain…..obviously a conscientiousness leader would have the Beckheims banned as a threat to society….along with their mates the Ramsays (the wife is jewess)

1 Like

YouTube has been Red-Listed

March 31st, 2022

Also please help boycott Facebook.

Thank-you.

1 Like