Platinum Jubilee Exhibition on Defending Gibraltar

6 Likes

Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and also the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between.

1. Love your neighbour (not physically) as much as, or more than, you love your “Self”. Then you will not do wrong, or lie, to anyone - John 15:13. Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and also the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between.
3 Likes

We must respect each others property, weather it be property, wife, child, anything that is not ours.

2 Likes

The Queen worshipping a tree? What dose that make you think of. This lady is no weird and evil they openly almost admit to there pagan rituals !

1 Like

3 Likes

South Africans demand return of ‘world’s largest diamond’ on Queen’s sceptre

September 16, 2022

By Biodun Busari

South Africans are demanding the world’s largest known clear-cut diamond on the late Queen Elizabeth’s sceptre following her death.

The Great Star of Africa or Cullinan l is the largest known clear-cut diamond in the world which was mined in South Africa in 1905 and was given to the British Royal Family as a gift.

"We remain in deep, shameful poverty, we remain with mass unemployment and rising levels of crime due to the oppression and devastation caused by her and her forefathers. The Cullinan Diamond must be returned to SA with immediate effect."

More than 6,000 people have signed a petition calling for the Great Star of Africa to be returned and put in a South African museum.

Many South Africans are now calling for the diamond to be returned

Many South Africans are now calling for the diamond to be returned

THE AFRICAN PEOPLE DO NOT MOURN THE DEATH OF THE QUEEN

1 Like

Wellcome:

A big part of the Royal family and their NWO

Burroughs, Wellcome and Co.

“BY CHEMICAL INDUSTRY WE THRIVE”

The Wellcome Trust and Cecil Rhodes followers of:

THE GOAT:
Hence the goat at the front of the procession.

Working with the Firm [Crown]
RHODES' 200-YEAR MANIFESTO FOR ANGLO-SAXON WORLD DOMINATION

They had a three-fold plan as hand written by Rhodes in the autumn of 1891:

"What a scope and what a horizon of work, at any rate, for the next two centuries, the best energies of the best people in the world ; perfectly feasible, but needing an organisation, for it is impossible for one human atom to complete anything, much less such an idea as this requiring the devotion of the best souls of the next 200 years. There are three essentials: (1) The plan duly weighed and agreed to. (2) The first organisation. (3) The seizure of the wealth necessary." W.T. Stead, p. 76 (PDF p. 89).

History teaches us that Rhodes meant it when he said: "The seizure of the wealth necessary."

With all those pledging allegiance to the Crown through any means possible, these thieves have crippled nations.

Some insights on the players:

Rhodes had also been consolidating his diamond mining monopoly in Kimberly since his Oxford days.

Also, researchers have tracked the Burroughs Wellcome & Co. involvement with bogus vaccines back to their experiments on 60,000 whites and black in British concentration camps during the Second Boer War that was promoted by the disciples of Cecil Rhodes like Viscount Alfred Milner, Winston Churchill and John Buchan, among others—all founders of the Pilgrims Society in London (1902), then New York (1903).

George W. Bush (Pilgrims Society member) U.S. Patent Office awarded the processing of all patents to SERCO—a company controlled by the British Crown. Those contracts have been renewed and are presently in operation. See 2015 SERCO press release.

On Feb. 28, 2014, Rupert Soames, OBE, became CEO of SERCO. His brother is Sir Nicholas Soames** who is also a confidente of Prince Charles** .

SERCO, a Crown-controlled UK company, runs the U.S. Patent Office.

SERCO's sister Crown-controlled company QinetiQ

C.I.A. director George Tenet was a Crown QinetiQ director soon after leaving the C.I.A. and while still retaining his Top Secret clearances.

SERC-O formed The Pirbright Institute that submitted their Coronavirus invention to the U.S. Patent, having received funding for this work from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Microsoft), Wellcome Trust (fake sold to GlaxoSmithKline), the European Commission (EU), World Health Organization (WHO), Defra, DARPA.

In just 17 months, the SERCO-managed patent examiner Bao Q. Li issued the Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701 to Pirbright with almost no objections (that means it was probably a rubber stamp). This process normally takes three or more years.

Neither Pirbright nor the U.S. Patent Office disclosed their conflicts of interest in the issuance of this Coronavirus patent.

Americans for Innovation: CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN

She loved catching her bats at Ba Al immoral

RR-graphic-comp-queen-v1

Queen Elizabeth’s Spooky Pastime At Balmoral Castle Is Quite Shocking

1 Like

Where was Prince Charles, or Andrew this day?

Viral Photo of "Little Boy" Escaping Buckingham Palace

Lizzie and Philip also showed an interest in Monarch butterflies.

philip.butterfly

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry

Yes, she did love her butterflies as well. She wasnt the only one.

This one seemed to be the only one that survived -

"Queen Elizabeth", the only Monarch Butterfly that survived my butterfly garden. I managed to save her by bringing her chrysalis inside. The rest didn't survive the predators. Next year I'll bring them in earlier

:eyes:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/240168592614100578/

1 Like

I think on average people there tried to follow the edicts of the Bible (and they did at least to an extent) and there was widespread adherence to Christianity (as it was being taught). But, unfortunately, people and the leaders allowed themselves to be misguided and set-up by the enemy within (and "infil-traitors"), which then made it possible to demonize them before the eyes of the world via the MSM. It seems that South Africa was perhaps picked and used as a test and an initial "trial-run" scenario which could then be replicated in various ways elsewhere, due to being fairly isolated and located far away. However, there is no doubt in my mind that an abundance of Mercy is and has been shown and is manifested by Father. In a way, it seems similar (although not exactly) to many of the things that have been happening in the USA (divisions being stoked, whether political or other). The ONLY solution is to return everyone to God's Laws, that are completely fair and just for everyone, under Christ.

Yes agreed, return to God's Law, and Father having showed mercy is probably an understatement.

Has anyone looked into this, please? Did The Pirbright institute really patent the Coronavirus? Weren't coronaviruses first identified in the 1930s?

DId you ask Hannah Michael's A Time to think?
Did you post it on your blog

IIRC I might have pointed it out...

Coronaviruses identified in the 30's was not in humans (it was in chickens).

The Pirbright Institute patent was not an admission of finding a previously unknown virus, but was a patent to be used for the identification of antibodies against a coronavirus. Listen to the RFK jr video I posted. Around the 38 minute mark he refers to their efforts to produce a vaccine to first immunise themselves against the deadly diseases they create to depopulate humankind.

Corona virus patent filed in 2015

Yeah but there are claims that the Pirbright patent 10,130,701 means that they patented Covid-19. I believe that is false.