Pharmacy Is Not Modern Science. It Is Ancient.

Enoch 7:1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful (Gen. 6:1-2).
7:2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other: Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
7:3 Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps not be disposed to the performance of this enterprise;
7:4 And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.
7:5 But they answered him and said: We all swear;
7:6 And bind ourselves by mutual oaths, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.
7:7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual oaths. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of Mount Armon.
7:8 That mountain, therefore, they called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual oaths.
7:9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danyal, Azkeel, Sarakuyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.
7:10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantation, and the dividing of roots and trees.
7:11 And they conceiving brought forth giants (Gen. 6:4-6);
7:12 Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
7:13 So they then turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
7:14 And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.
7:15 Then the Earth reproved the unrighteous (by the climate and diseases).
8:1 Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, made them see that which was behind them and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.
8:2 Disrespect increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
8:3 Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots;
8:4 Armers taught the solution of pharmacy;
8:5 Barakayal taught the observers of the stars;
8:6 Akibeel taught signs;
8:7 Tamiel taught astronomy;
8:8 And Asaredel taught the motion of the moon.
8:9 And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven. King of kings' Bible - Enoch

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God. King of kings' Bible - Galatians

Bright Shadows. - January 12:

He descended into Hell . . . He ascended into Heaven.

It is good for man to know his Lord is ever with him through every danger, every change, every seeming chance. It is good to walk the dark waters with Me.

I did not make the darkness. It was no artist-design to create a Darkness which should make My Light seem the greater radiance. What is Light without Darkness you may ask? Light of course. The Light has no need of Darkness. It is to conquer Darkness that you need the Light.

Willfulness and sin have caused earth's shadows, but I am there to walk the dark places with you. So that even the darkest place may be illumined by the Light of the Sun of Righteousness.

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/life-or-death-pharmaceutical-plandemic-poisonous-vaccines-or-the-healing-of-the-holy-spirit-your-choice/626

6 Likes

6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the Breastplate of Righteousness;
6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
6:16 Above all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. King of kings' Bible - Ephesians

2 Likes

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Jeremiah

27:9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your soothsayers, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:

Micah

5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no [more] soothsayers:

2 Kings

9:22 And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, [Is it] peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts [are so] many?

2 Chronicles

33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger.

Psalm 58

58:4 Their poison [is] like the poison of a serpent: [they are] like the deaf adder [that] stoppeth her ear;
58:5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.

Isaiah

47:9 But these two [things] shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, [and] for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
47:10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I [am], and none else beside me.

47:12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from [these things] that shall come upon thee (Rev. 17:14).
47:14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: [there shall] not [be] a co

Nahum

3:4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

3:5 Behold, I [am] against thee, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will show the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.
3:6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.

Malachi

3:5 And I will come near to you to Judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in [his] wages (James 5:4), the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger [from his right], and fear not Me, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.

Revelation

9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the Earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.

21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

30:15 For I tell you, none who do evil will come into this paradise, neither will they know the power of Divine Love. For only the sacred will live in The Temple and make to each other the sign. And they will not leave paradise. For without are dogs, and sorcerers and whore-mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

3 Likes
Exodus 7:11 Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Titus 1:7 For an elder must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
1:8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good things, sober, just, holy, temperate;

Titus 1:7-8, “For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not self-willed, not soon angry, not given to wine…But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just holy temperate.

1 Cor. 6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body [human], and in your spirit [Being], which are God's.

3 Likes

2 major pharmacies to pay nearly $10 billion for role in opioid epidemic

Resolves claims dating back decades, but has no admission of wrongdoing or liability.

CVS Health and Walgreens tentatively agreed Wednesday to pay nearly $10 billion to states, counties and cities that filed opioid lawsuits and claims against the companies.

CVS Health will pay $4.9 billion to states and political subdivisions and approximately $130 million to tribes over the next ten years, and Walgreens will pay $4.79 billion over the next 15 years if all “non-monetary” terms are finalized and agreed to, according to a CVS release and Walgreens settlement filing. The tentative agreement addresses and resolves claims dating back decades, but doesn’t not equate CVS or Walgreens admitting wrongdoing or liability.

“We are pleased to resolve these longstanding claims and putting them behind us is in the best interest of all parties, as well as our customers, colleagues and shareholders. We are committed to working with states, municipalities and tribes, and will continue our own important initiatives to help reduce the illegitimate use of prescription opioids,” Thomas Moriarty Chief Policy Officer and General Counsel for CVS Health said.

Opioid addiction has been linked to more than 500,000 deaths over the last 20 years, and many addicts reported beginning with prescription drugs, according to the National Institute on Drug Use (NIDU). Eighty-six percent of addicts had used opioid pain relievers before heroin addiction, citing the three main sources were family, friends or prescriptions, a study from 2008 to 2009 found.

Opioid deaths continue to climb, with an estimated 100,306 drug overdose deaths reported in the US in 2021, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Deaths increased by 28.5% from 78,056 in 2020.

Walmart will also pay $3.1 billion up front, sources close to the settlement told Reuters, and all agreements are tentative depending on the number of states and agencies that agree to join.

1 Like

$$$ should go to people directly affected, not the state.

1 Like

Blood pressure drugs recalled for impurities linked to seven cancers - 'Strong carcinogen'

The impurities have been linked to the development of cancer in diverse organs, including the brain, lungs and stomach.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1693609/cancer-blood-pressure-drug-recall

Two blood pressure drugs have been recalled over unacceptable levels of cancer-causing chemicals known as nitrosamines. The medication defect is believed to have resulted from manufacturing processes, which have been known to trigger chemical reactions in consumer products. Long-term exposure to high levels of the compound could contribute to the development of several cancers, health bodies have warned.

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the voluntary drug recall of the two blood pressure medications last week, after discovering nitrosamines levels exceeded the safety threshold.

The company Aurobindo Pharma USA, withdrew Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets USP in 20 mg and 12.5 mg doses, respectively.

The manufacturer has not yet received any reports of adverse events related to the drug recall, according to the FDA.

It has notified all its distributors to immediately discontinue the distribution of specific lots being recalled.

The drug recall is the latest of several to be issued in recent years over similar concerns.

Other withdrawals have concerned the acid reflux medicine ranitidine and the diabetes drug metformin.

Nitrosamines are a class of organic compounds which are formed by natural chemical reactions.

These chemical reactions can occur in drugs during manufacturing or form naturally after the drug is stored or packaged.

The impurities are believed to increase the likelihood of cancer when people are exposed to above-acceptable levels over long periods of time.

The FDA explains: “Some nitrosamines may increase the risk of cancer if people are exposed to them above acceptable levels and over long periods of time.

“People taking drugs that contain [nitrosamines] at or below the acceptable intake limits every day for 70 years are not expected to have an increased risk of cancer.”

Nitrosamines can be found in an array of consumer products such as processed meats, alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and cigarette smoke.

Robert Kennedy, Jr. Bravely Points Out the Connection Between SSRI Antidepressant Use and Mass Shootings – Something Trump Also Touched On in His CNN Town Hall

Robert Kennedy Jr.: “With all of these shootings nobody’s looking at the pharmaceutical contribution to that. Anecdotally, it appears that almost every one of these shooters were on SSRIs or some other psychiatric drug. And this is only happening in America where all of these people are taking these psychiatric drugs. We take four times as many [psychiatric drugs] as any other country in the West.

The average European country, something happened. Prior to the introduction of Prozac, those shootings just were almost unknown, and now they’re an everyday affair. But NIH will not study that because it will offend the pharmaceutical industry. And it’s something that we ought to be studying.”