Hydrogen for health? Simply, all we need is the Healing of the Holy Spirit. Not science.

Dear @PeaceIsKey ,

To discuss further what is taking place in the video.
Glad you recognize the twisted deception on words used to sell products we simply don't need that truthfully do more damage to our human+spirit-energy Being than good.

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth. 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he].

Exactly.
Keep it simply. Our spiritual condition manifest it's self in the human body. So if the body becomes ill it's a sign to stop doing what ever is not pleasing God.

"and there's no need to get too scientific with it."
Agreed.

1 Timothy 5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

Pharmacy Is Not Modern Science. It Is Ancient.

Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

https://jahtruth.net › heal

Refuge. - July 16

Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child's faith in God and good.

Seek safety in My Secret Place.

You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure.

Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail.

1 Like