Passover 2022

According to the Biblical Enoch calendar, Passover begins at sunset on March 30th, followed by the Feast (fast/week) of Unleavened Bread.

According to The Lord's Teaching...

"...I said I am The Way you have to be, and asked the Disciples, who asked if they could return to heaven with me, if they could drink from the cup that I drank from – being crucified for the benefit of all.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

You therefore, at Passover, need to mentally go through what I went through and endured, in detail in your mind as though it was happening to you and prepare yourself mentally to be able to do the same.

Study what I went through in The Gospels of The New Testament – The King of kings’ Bible .

The Passover is a time for very SERIOUS REFLECTION on how you need to be in order to go home .

The below film by Mel Gibson is possibly the closest depiction of the suffering Christ underwent for us, but still may still come up short.

10 Likes
8 Likes

Also there is plenty to learn about the first Passover in Exodus: 12:27 That ye shall say, It [is] the sacrifice of the "I AM"'s Passover, Who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when He smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/02exod.htm

2 Likes

God at Eventide-The Time of Resurrection. - April 1

Spring brings its message of Hope.

Not only does it proclaim the Truth that Nature arises from her time of decay and darkness to a new life. But, My children, it surely speaks to the individual, to nations, to My world, that the time of decay and darkness for them too can pass, and that, from conflict and storm, disaster and sin, they can spring to a new and gladdening Resurrection-Life.

But Nature obeys My Laws. It is by her obedience that the quickening of new life is succeeded by the beauty of Risen Power.

So, only as man obeys My Will, and works according to My Divine Plan for him, can harmony follow chaos, peace follow war, and a reign of Love succeed one of conflict and carnage.

4 Likes

God at Eventide-Resurrection Preparation. - April 2

I am the Master of the Universe. Accept My ordered Word. When you do this in joyful sincerity, you link yourself with all the creative forces of the Universe.

My Spirit can then be operative, first in you and then through you.

My followers forget that the scourging at the pillar, the Divine control ("He answered never a word"), and the Cross, man-rejected, man-forsaken, all these preceded the Resurrection.

Without these there could have been no Resurrection. These steps in Spirit-conquest had to be, before My all-powerful, Divine Spirit could be released to be for ever available for those who would hear My Call, and would will to walk, not just talk, in My Way.

3 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow

Thank-you.

Mind you, He (The Lord) went through that suffering for His enemies (all of us).

The Way home or face The Fire 1:7 Unlike Lucifer, who would have spared no-one, the Lord, in His infinite Wisdom and compassion, decided to demonstrate His love and mercy, to His enemies. God; knowing that Lucifer had invented lying (John 8:44 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:35), and had deceived many weakwilled angels into following him; decided not to execute them immediately, but to give them a chance to learn the ERROR of their ways. If they GENUINELY repented, within a pre-set period of time, He would spare them; if not, He would have no alternative but to destroy them (Malachi 4:6)(John 3:17-18 & 5:24-25).
1:8 The Lord then had to decide what to do with His prisoners, so that they could do no more harm, and could be safely taught to be good. Being spirit/energy (Luke 9:55), they could not be punished; only destroyed, using “Fire” (not earthly fire); because they feel no PAIN and have no needs (Rev. 7:16).
1:9 Not executing Lucifer and his angels, outright, created quite a difficult situation.
1:10 They had to be taught to keep the twelve laws of heaven; THE TWELVE
COMMANDMENTS (see appendix); ten of which were given to Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 20:1-17), and the eleventh and twelfth, which were given later-on, by Jesus; one of which God demonstrated and still demonstrates, i.e. “love your enemies into being good.” He did this by giving you a chance, and the opportunity of learning to be good, even though you had intended, and actually tried, to kill Him. This demonstrates perfectly, God’s gentle use of strength.
1:11 Jesus gave the new COMMANDMENT, “Love one another as I have loved you,” to his
disciples (John 13:34 & 15:12). He was telling them to love their enemies, and to teach them, by loving them, because the disciples had originally been his enemies, in the war (Rev. 12:7), or they would not have been here, in prison (Isaiah 14:12-15)(Luke 9:55 & Rev. 12:8)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).
1:12 Loving your enemies does NOT mean allowing them to do evil, or to get away with doing evil; or allowing them to persuade YOU to do evil things; or to stop YOU from doing what God wants YOU to do. Just like when Satan used Peter, to try to stop Jesus from doing God’s Will, and Jesus said to Satan, who was speaking through Peter, “Get thee behind me Satan” (Matt. 16:23).

4 Likes

Yes. Thank-you.
Ever merciful.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his "Self" life for his friends.

God Calling The Priceless Blessing. - April 2

I am here. Here as truly as I was with My Disciples of old. Here to help and bless you. Here to company with you. Do you know, even yet, My children, that this is the priceless blessing of your lives? I forgive you, as you have prayed Me to, for all neglects of My Commands, but start anew from today.

Study My Words and carry them out unflinchingly, unflinchingly. As you do this, you will find that you are miracle-workers, workers together with Me - for Me. Remember this, not what you do, but what you are - that is the miracle-working power.

Changed by My Spirit, shedding one garment of Spirit for a better. In time throwing that aside for a yet finer one, and so on from character to character, gradually transformed into My likeness.

Joy, joy, joy.

2 Likes

Thank-you. You are welcome.

1 Like

Found in YODA - JEDI Master

Which is included in The Armageddon Survival Kit.

Redeemed. - April 5

Agony and heartache, pain and loneliness, such as no human+being has ever known, were the price of your redemption.

Truly you are not your own.

You are bought with a price. You belong to Me.

You are Mine to use, Mine to love, Mine to provide for.

Man does not understand the infinite Love of the Divine. Man teaches that as I bought him, so he has to serve, obey and live for Me.

He fails to understand that because he is Mine, bought by Me, it is My responsibility to supply his every need. His part is to realize My ownership, and to claim My Love and Power.

3 Likes

Passover Joy. - April 6

I lay My Loving Hands on you in blessing. Wait in Love and longing to feel their tender pressure and, as you wait, courage and hope will flow into your Being, irradiating all your lives with the warm sun of My Presence.

Let all go this Passover. Loosen your hold on Earth, its care, its worries, even its joys. Unclasp your hands, relax, and then the tide of Passover Joy will come. Put aside all thought of the future, of the past. Relinquish all to get the Passover Sacrament of Spiritual Life.

So often man, crying out for some blessing, has yet such tight hold on some earth-treasure that he has no hand to receive Mine, as I hold it out in Love. Passover is the wonder-time of all the year. A blessing is yours to take. Sacrifice all to that.

2 Likes

God Calling-Calvary. - April 7

From the death of My body on the cross, as from the shedding of husks in seed-life, springs that New Life which is My Gift to every man who will accept it.

Die with Me to 'Self' - to the human life, and then you will know the rapturous joy of Passover Resurrection.

A Risen Life so glad and free can be yours.

Mary left home and kindred, friends, all, that Passover morning in her search for Me, and not until the "Mary" had been followed by the glad triumphant rapture of her "Rabboni" was her search over.

So with each of you. Man speaks to you too of a buried Christ. Search until you meet Me face to face, and My tender uttering of your name awakes your glad "Rabboni."

1 Like

The new Exodus is coming...

5 Likes

He would probably like everyone to visualize Him alive and not in this scene.

Christ said, “I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the Keys of hell and of death (Rev. 1:18 ).” He has the Keys to the Door – The Way out of this prison. He has the Truth. Study what He said, “Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-“Being” (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-“Being”) (John 3:5-6 ).” This scripture, as are the others, is from the King of kings’ Bible, which includes clarifications. Actively transforming one’s mind requires daily discipline, but it is proof one wants to be his spirit. He has to control his human side that loves this temporary world, and be obedient to God the Eternal.

Above excerpted from:

4 Likes

@NancyDrewberry

Agreed.

Luke 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down [their] faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
24:6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spoke unto you when he was yet in Galilee,

2 Likes

God at Eventide-Resurrection Gladness. - April 11

Love and Laugh. To the world, sad faces and depressed spirits speak of a buried Christ. If you want to convince men that I am Risen, you must go through life with Resurrection gladness. You must prove by your lives that you are Risen with Me.

Men will not learn of My conquest over death by the arguments of theologians, but by the lives of My followers, My Risen followers. If you are still wearing the grave-clothes of gloom and depression, of fear and poverty, men will think of us as tomb-bound still.

No, live in the Spirit of the Garden on that Resurrection Day. For you, too, I will roll away the stone from the door of the sepulchre. Walk unbound in the Garden with Me, in the Garden of Love, Joy, child-like, boundless Faith - the Garden of Delights.

1 Like
2 Likes

Gib-son.

Gibraltar or Gib as it is known, is another clue.

3 Likes