How to Apply The Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Crucifixion and Resurrection Today

The Passover is a very important time to consider both Passovers and what they really mean, or should mean, to each of you.

What everyone needs to think about is how the crucifixion applies to The Passover, because the animal substitute sacrifice was replaced by daily [Self]-sacrifice.

You therefore cannot sacrifice a lamb and paint its blood on the door-posts and lintel of your house, but must apply the crucifixion instead, by metaphorically painting your house/body with the blood of the Lamb. To wash your garments/body clean in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).

John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that HATETH his life in this world shall keep it unto Life Eternal.

I said I am The Way you have to be, and asked the Disciples, who asked if they could return to heaven with me, if they could drink from the cup that I drank from – being crucified for the benefit of all.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

You therefore, at Passover, need to mentally go through what I went through and endured, in detail in your mind as though it was happening to you and prepare yourself mentally to be able to do the same.

Study what I went through in The Gospels of The New Testament – The King of kings’ Bible.

The Passover is a time for very SERIOUS REFLECTION on how you need to be in order to go home.

The first Passover was to release you from slavery under men’s legislation, and give you The Laws of Liberty at Sinai, which you have never kept, thus breaking your promises, leading to the Second Passover redeeming you from the death penalty clauses of The Covenant, and yet you still do not keep The Law even now.

And instead of living under The Blessing of The Law, the world lives under Its Curse, still. This will not change until you follow The Way, and Return to The Law, just as I have warned you about as EliJAH.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the “I AM” (Sura 43:61).

I came to fulfill The Law – then and now.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill (pleroo in the original Greek, meaning to fully preach).
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the Law, Judgment, Mercy, and Faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

As a follower of Christ, you should concern yourselves with the weightier matters of The Law that you should be enforcing, to set yourselves free from oppression under men’s unlawful legislation.

Luke 22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer:
Luke 22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God.

I feel the same as Father about your feasts. Read each verse carefully and apply it today:

Isaiah 1:10-27

1:10 Hear the Word of the “I AM”, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
1:11 To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith the “I AM”: I am sick of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
1:12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts?
1:13 Bring no more worthless oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot abide; [it is] grief, even the solemn meeting.
1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts My soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear [them].
1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
1:17 Learn to do well; seek Judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the “I AM”: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the “I AM” hath spoken [it].
1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of Judgment; Righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
1:22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
1:23 Thy princes [are] rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
1:24 Therefore saith the “I AM”, the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease Me of Mine adversaries, and avenge Me of Mine enemies:
1:25 And I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin [gods]:
1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.
1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with Judgment, and her converts with Righteousness.

Again I ask:

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others, to set them free from oppression and return them to freedom under The Laws of Liberty?

Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Your body represents the cross you must bear for your insurrection.

The True Meaning of Resurrection

Rect - right; straight; rule
Sure - without doubt
Unsure-rection ) unsure of what/Who is right.
}
Insure-rection ) fighting against what/Who is right.
Resure-rection - becoming sure again of what/Who is right

The first death is the death of [Self] referred to by Paul when he said it is given to man once to die to [Self] and then the judgement and Christ said that over such as have died the first death (the completion of daily [Self]-crucifixion) the second death (The Fire) has no power.

When the [Self] is dead the Being; having been reborn (John 3) and having then crucified daily the human [Self]; is resurrected from being under the “Death-Sentence” for insurrection and treason and puts on immortality and Eternal Life again.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.

Notice the verse reads to believe Me.

Become sure again of Who is right.

If you want to really and fully understand what resurrection means and how to become born again and resurrected then now read, digest and live The Way home or face The Fire.

Peace be upon you,

Christ

Christs.net

View/Download the PDF version of this letter How to Apply The Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Crucifixion and Resurrection Today.pdf (446.6 KB)

20 Likes