NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

Perhaps these astronauts were specifically watching stars and were on the night side and had darkened out the interior of their vessel. I believe the different scenarios for seing/not seeing stars that I outlined above combined with different astronauts, events and what they've said explains it.

Also it is worth nothing that we're talking about soundbytes picked from interviews from pilots and engineers, who may not be very skilled in talking to a TV camera and not actors or spokesmen etc.

Does my watching stars outside + lit ipad scenario sound implausible?

From Quora:

"Several Command Module pilots did mention seeing stars while orbiting the lunar far side.

On the early flights, though, much of their time in orbit around the far side was spent concentrating on technical equipment and several different scientific experiments which they had been tasked to perform during the flight and their time around the darkside; sometimes all they had time for were quick glimpses out the CM windows. Of course, that changed as the later flights became of longer duration, with the LM and the astronauts staying on the lunar surface for days, giving the CMP pilots a fair amount of time orbiting the darkside.

In his book “Carrying The Fire”, CMP Michael Collins (Apollo 11) wrote of looking out the windows during some free time he had while on the farside. He turned the CM’s interior lights down low for a better view, and reported seeing only inky blackness where the darkened lunar landscape lay beneath him…but said he could tell where the moon's limb ended, because beyond it, he could see a galaxy of stars; a rim of stars beyond and all around the moon's darkened edge.

He said it was an eerie but beautiful sight… “like being alone on a skiff in the middle of the Pacific ocean, on the darkest, clearest night you could ever imagine.”

Ken Mattingly, on Apollo 16, spent time orbiting the lunar far side during Earthshine, which is many times brighter than the moonshine we experience here on Earth.

He said it was fantastic…and likened it to flying over a snow-covered landscape lit by a soft blue-white glow.

“The detail was amazing. The Earthshine was so bright I could see every crater, rille and crevice. I felt as if I were flying above Antarctica…flying above snow-covered fields and valleys.”

and the comment following comment is quite good too "

Why would they? They were there to visit the moon, and when they’re on the far side, they’re seeing a part of the moon no other human has ever seen. Why would they mention the stars, which look exactly the same from the moon as they do from earth?"

Plenty of mentionings of stars in Collin's book mentioned above, for instance when using a sextant.

Time lapse photograph of the sky taken when and where?

I believe most photography / CGI and similar experts today agree that for instance because the shadows on the photographs from the moon are so sharp it is prof that the light was very far away and strong and faking that in a studio. Also there is no proof of multiple light sources being used.

For the same reason that stars can't be seen or photographed from planet earth in daytime (they then gradually become visible at dusk) explains why stars aren't visible on the moon.

Stars are probably visible to the human eye on the moon if one shields them from the sun reflecting from the surface and let them adjust.

To photograph the moon/lunar lander/astronauts (all brightly lit by the sun) and stars together is as anyone with even pretty basic photography knowledge impossible.

Here are photographs taken of stars from the moon:-

The CIA? What proofs are there that it is the CIA?

And it's just the word "talk" and it is not prompting to talk using a 4 second delay.

Also, worth noting that as the person says the word talk a background hiss starts and keeps hissing as the astronaut is talking. It's probably one of the other astronauts saying it. However the "talk" voice does have another quality to the sound. I will look into this more properly.

And will look into this...

Have any of the explanations I've provided been credible in your view? I've not had the time to go through all of your videos/links though...

• The photo S11-36-5337 (long lens) correlates to the TV footage filmed through the window. [This is the link that didn't work for you] More images here;- Apollo 11 Image Library
    If they are paintings then I've never seen such quality. If it is secret 50 year more advanced "Photoshop" technology that THEY had then then that's quite some conspiracy theory.

• My previous post has further analysis on this.

• If it was filmed in low earth orbit, 400km, like ISS? then the earth would look different and move much faster than it is now.

• Looking at additional footage (below) it's clear that they didn't fake it the way Siebrel claims

[quote="cybe, post:62, topic:4785"]
Also there is no proof of multiple light sources being used.

Shadows at 90 degrees to each other would mean at least 2 light sources used.

"Looking at additional footage (below) it's clear that they didn't fake it the way Siebrel claims"

Ever heard of film editing?

I am out of here I cant be bothered arguing with a sheeple, it's like pissing into the wind.

You really aren't doing any favours trying to attract truthers to this site here having disinfo agents running it. Please cancel me off the subscription

He intuitively knows we didn't go

1 Like

Addressed in a previous post here along with an example photograph taken on earth that also looks like the light is coming from 90 degrees to each other even though it is just the sun.

If there were multiple light sources each object would have multiple shadows.

What detail are you referring to and do you have proof?

I believe the above video very effectively debunks Sebrel's movie.

@ThePrisoner @DG-Truther-Videos

I've not seen anyone that looks at Trump afraid so much as Buzz Aldrin does

or the longer version:-

Keep believing the lies.You are spreading total disinfo.

Could man go to the moon using anti-gravity technology which they probably have - Yes possibly IMHO? Did they do it with Apollo and the Saturn V rockets - Absolutely 100% not.

I doubt many people on this forum would agree with your disinfo on NASA and the moon landings.

WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON fake moon landing totally exposed

NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

Moon Photographs Expert Analysis By A World Famous Photographer

Moon Photographs - Expert Analysis By A World Famous Photographer

APOLLO 4 MAN CREW

More NASA fakery this time Apollo 8

Falling Sand and Jumping Astronaut Large

Astrro-puppets on wires. sand falls faster than astronaut