NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

Anything BUT bubbles, even though that's exactly what they look like.

As McKeegan points out "...airbubbles under water behave differently as they shimmer and move about as they fight through the water resistance as the bubbles in space hold a different shape as they detach showing that there is nothing acting upon them..."

If we outweight the options :
a) ISS faked under water - air bubbles in water
b) ISS real - debris, ice, etc

And take into consideration all the various issues McKeegan brings up in his video of why the ISS is not being filmed under water I believe option b) wins.

Why would there not be debris involved?

Apollo Detectives Interview Bart

I wonder what McKeegan's view is of the film technicalities at the end of this piece, from a photographer - Marcus Allen - with many more decades experience than he has. Guys who ACTUALLY do research and interview people involved unlike McKeegan. In fact both of these guys together have decades of work in this field behind them v 9 months or so for McKeegan. Cmon Man!

Apollo Detectives Interview Bart

:+1:

Considering the recent disclosures by Dr. Steven Greer (The Lost Century), that includes the advanced technology crafts, all the stuff that NASA displays to the public looks like Tinkertoys.

Considering that Bart's 23 year old documentary has been thoroughly debunked multiple times he must be struggling with some mighty strong cognitive dissonance and other psychological phenomena. He just can't admit that he's wrong about for instance the whole faking earth through the window thing or the easily non-parallel shadows issue that is easily demonstrable to be wrong or he'd ruin his reputation.

Why would you say he is a trustworthy person?

Where are the proofs of these disclosures of advanced technology crafts vs NASA "tinkertoys"? There are none.

Related: looks like SSP - Secret Space Program is an interesting upcoming thing, perhaps the new Flat Earth? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYvnKc908Fw

Greer definitely seems correct, when he says that humanity so far has behaved like Smeagol from LOTR. Every free energy inventor has done this so far when it came to a discovery. The claimed invention (discovery) is treated like "the precious" and so then they want to patent it (wanting to own it as intellectual property) and/or naively think they might go to a "free country" somewhere else, where they believe it will be allowed to be built. That however, does not exist.

No one so far, has wanted to give it away for free and instead all wanted to use it for some personal gain. But this approach, has consistently proven to be the very best and ultimate way to ensure, that it will never be able to succeed as the discoverers are either bought off and/or murdered as a direct result.

There is proof of the opposite approach working to actually change the world. Some examples exist of this, for instance, Mark Shuttleworth did that in a way, when he used his personal wealth to pay for a team to develop Ubuntu Linux to make it user friendly and able to compete with Windows, and it was all kept free and open source. I went with a friend's dad (who knew him) to his house one time in Cape Town, but Mark wasn't there so I never actually met him. He first made money by inventing a toy that became popular (the "snakeboard"), and then used income from that to pay the team who developed and released Ubuntu Linux. That changed the world of computing by making free what others wanted to keep commercial and proprietary (Windows, MacOS, etc.).

Elon Musk has also, in a way, done it with Tesla, because the technology was made open source and therefore free for other auto manufacturers to use and learn from. Now they are all making EV's too, and even though lots of people hate them, it shows how the approach works. By making a new or improved technology free and open source, it spreads. Previous manufacturers of Electric cars did not do that, and their cars were killed by the oil companies (Like shown in the "Who Killed The Electric Car" movie, which is not even that long ago). Musk's idea to make Tesla's technology discoveries open source and thus free, undid that and now there are EV's coming out everywhere.

Wanting to patent and own information therefore seems to be what disqualifies discoverers from being allowed to be successful in getting their discoveries out and into the open and changing the world. If they gave the secrets of how it works and how to build it away for free, it would not be able to be easily stopped, and Greer does a nice job at pointing this out in the new film.

1 Like

NBC Directors seem to disagree with you. You are like one of these vaccinated people, however much evidence you present how the vaxx is killing and injuring people in huge numbers they just refuse to believe it. Even Bart met a college professor who said that even if one of the Apollo 11 astronauts got up on live TV and admitted the moon landings were fake he would refuse to believe it. Cognitive dissonance is a strong delusion, many people have it in these End Times. It's a waste of time debating with you to be honest and I just wonder if you are even awake to anything to any degree, I would highly doubt it. "Woke" perhaps, defending the NWO to the end.

I feel like the Tiger in this story :

Again. Both the source of information about radiation existing in space and radiation in space being a big/too big problem come from the same sources; NASA and van Alle,n but you chose to cherry pick what suites you as the information about how they solved passing the Van Allen Belts also comes from the same sources.

Again, now you're cherry picking something that you claim (source?) von Braun "himself" said in the 50s. I'm sure that he and other scientists had many misconceptions early in the space program that later proved to be misconceptions.

No, please, let's get you started on the supposed battery power.

The way you say that makes it look like you know what you are talking about.

So please tell us about the specifications of the batteries that they had, and give us some calculations.

What kind, capacity, how many and what systems are we talking about and how much power did they draw and for how long?

Without that it's just a claim taken from thin air together with a trick to appear to have expertise.

And do you believe that the main rocket boosters were running those systems before they were jettisoned?

Looking into Greer he doesn't seem to have a very good reputation in the UFO community.

Here he is on the ISS. Or is he in on the scam and is hanging in a harness in a studio?

So do you feel that any revelation here in this thread that is particularly hard hitting?

The ball is obviously attached to an antenna like tether and bouncing back because of that. You can see it and the base of it. clearly How else would it be able to bounce back like that without a wall?

No.

Here is a lady on Twitter talking about the NASA fakery. She may be a flat-earther because she mentions the "firmament", but that aside, she points out the fakery behind the images from NASA. There was an image in the news showing images of Saturn released by NASA. I do not believe in flat-earth and certainly nothing NASA releases. NASA produces more confusion than anything else.

https://twitter.com/Xx17965797N/status/1676595728821395456

As far as what NASA is really doing may never be exposed totally. Dr. Steven Greer attempts to do so. I do pray for him. There really is not much time that remains for Planet Earth in its current state/condition. I support @ThePrisoner posts on this thread - the man on the moon nonsense. Most people believe what they want to believe. Perception can be tricky and is even subjective.

No, some guy or bot on Twitter spreading someones TikTok video.
Her presentation is so poor quality (in many ways). Typical TikTok quality "proof".There's no link to the original video/stream so one cannot take a closer look and analyze what's going on.

See through? Stars wouldn't be visible because of exposure issues which I've explainedhere numerous times. Do you understand that? Does the TikToker atruth4u2 understand that? Someone who believes the earth is flat. Why would one listen to the bluescreen/NASA/stars expertise of a flat earther?

I've managed to track down the video. The portion with the "stars" is at approximately 5 hours 40 and looking at it makes it clear that the TikToker is wrong.

Looks like something happens to the camera exposure before that. I'm not sure what the dots are, but they are clearly some kind of technical malfunction.

What would be the logic in adding in multicolored stars in just that portion of an over 9 hour long video and failing like that?

Probably the new one taken by the James Webb telescope. What about it? It's taken in near infra-red.

"The stark contrast between the planet and its shimmering rings lends itself to an overall look that NASA described as "unusual." The space agency explains in a news release that the infrared wavelength observed by Webb to produce this particular image was being absorbed by methane gas on Saturn. While methane absorbs almost all of the sunlight falling on the atmosphere at such a distant location from the sun, the planet's icy rings still appear bright in the image."

Doesn't look that different from amateur photos of saturn except the clarity and what the infra-red feature brings out. Is infrared photography a scam?

What has confused you?

Did you know that for 2500-3000 USD you can go meditate/pray with him and he claims to be able to manifest UFOs? Once it was flares dropped from an airplane though...

All of them? vs none of mine?

@deleted Kudos to you for finding the video "Spacewalk with NASA ...". You are a skilled researcher.

When I wrote that I support @ThePrisoner it was not to take sides:

I have not viewed most of the videos on this thread. Nevertheless, I do not believe that humans landed on the moon and walked around. In that respect, @ThePrisoner and I are in agreement.

At this point, I consider putting a disclaimer to this post indicating that what I put forth is only my personal opinion and that research, discernment as well as respect for one another is necessary.

Having said that, this is what I think about NASA: NASA is in cahoots with the military industrial complex associated with a secret global government. NASA is Luciferian and satanic in nature. The Devil (cast down to Earth) with some of his fallen angels seeks to get back into heaven to resume their war with God there. They are insane psychopaths. It is not ever going to happen. However, they are diehard warriors who also seek to destroy benevolent ET visitors to Earth. This is not going to end well for them. Their deception and evil nature appears boundless, but We have been granted with The Truth and have the opportunity to be free from ALL of his lies.

As far as Dr. Steven Greer not having a good reputation in the UFO community, I say 'so what'. The UFO community is very divided and they fight amongst themselves. It is a highly infiltrated community no doubt. Dr. Greer has disclosed a lot, but it is probably the tip of the iceberg. There is just sooooo much deception and lots of funds to keep it going too. The human race has fallen. It will take a thousand +/- years in the New Millennium w/Christ to get it right to return to heaven.

Take the flat earth community for example. They are mostly anti-NASA. In being anti-NASA, they have freed themselves from the box they were in, but then went into a tighter box by falling for a flat-earth theory which they believe is fact. A theory which looks like a psyop from NASA himself. I say 'himself' because it is tied to satan / self in my opinion using the ego and false information.

Information has come out (sorry no references) about AI robots that are made to look human but are certainly not human as human + beings made by Father. Perhaps, those things have landed on the moon using the advanced technology recently disclosed. I do not know, but it is possible.

The "so what" is that there might be reasons for having a bad reputation.

Disclosed... Told things without proof.

No references? Well where did you hear this?

Thank you, I took a screenshot and reverse image googled it at images.google.com

No references because none may exist. That is a whacky speculation that I recalled and it was combined with my own thoughts of what I heard. If images of "astronauts" appear on the Moon again or this time on Mars, I will immediately think it is robots made to look human. Sorry for the diversion. Perhaps I misspoke. But, as whacky as it sounds, is it really far-fetched? Probably not.