NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

Quoting a hypothetical case? Who were you quoting and why? I tried googling for the sentence but didn't find anything.

Hard to witness the moon landings without the witness also going there.
But again, there's quite alot of third-party evidence.

I've been reading some of the chapters... Based on how dishonest "brother Bart's" documentary and analysis of the "leaked tape" is I suspect the chapter "A funny thing happened on the way to CNN" may very well be pure fiction Spooks following him, police stopping him outside the CNN drugging him, ending up in a mental asylum and escaping it...

Why would they want to stop him and get the tape when there's nothing incriminating, no proof of NASA faking anything on it? This is clear when watching and listening to it carefully instead of Sibrel's edited documentary where the narrator is telling us what is happening without any proof.

If the tape is so special why doesn't Sibrel publish it and see to it that it's kept mirrored online on multiple places. Torrents, IPFS, upload a mp4 of it everywhere?

Only you think this. 80% of people who watch "A funny thing", come away believing the moon landing were a hoax, which is why it will never be shown on MSM. BBC were due to show it but it was pulled 3 days prior to broadcast due to US Government pressure

If NASA techs themselves couldn't differentiate telemetry data between an excercise and a real mission, what makes you think these so-called independent guys could. They couldn't of course and you are clutching at straws desperate to cling to your delusions.

Only me? 80%? No, his documentary has been widely debunked as I've shown above. I've posted 3 or 4 different debunkings of it.

I'm sure a lot of people who watch his documentary are gullible and don't understand they are being manipulated and are fooled into believing it.

Source here again is probably just brother Bart, again?

I wonder if Sibrel thinks they used the same technique on Apollo 10 to fake the earth?

And again, if this isn't a genuine photograph taken with a Hasselblad camera then what is it? a painting? Did NASA have Photoshop-like technology in 1968?

Imgur

Or this one from Apollo 12

Or further away:

Since he thinks we haven't left near earth orbit, as do I, I guess so....he didn't get the proof of them faking this one as far as I know, just the Apollo 11 reel.

Bart has actually met a number of people who did reviews of a "Funny Thing...." in the MSM they actually admitted they never actually watched it. Did you?

The gullible one's are those that think we landed on the moon, the Russians were way ahead of the US in terms of space exploration in the 1960's and are still leagues ahead in missile technology, yet they have never gone there. Perhaps because they can't like everyone else.

Why don't you read the whole thing, with an open mind? But you won't, on both scores. Did you take the "safe and effective Vaccine", Cybe? I am sure you did, you are one that trusts the science, however idiotic.

Ofcourse, I watched it closely.

The debunking is better, did you watch it?

Why do you keep asking me that? Are you trying to build an image of me to attack instead of discussing properly?

I happened to come across images of Ronald McNair and his brother Carl

A younger Carl: (source)

Believing Carl (with the gap in his teeth) is in reality his brother Ronald is naive.

Why don't you answer, it would explain much if you had been? The same people lying about the vaccine are the same one's lying about the moon landings. I don't need to attack you, you do a good enough job of that yourself. This is a Truthers forum, I rest my case.

And the other Challenger survivors, do they all have twins too?

Totally different footage. Sorry you are comparing apples to oranges here. Obviously this is the type of disinfo passed around on the NASA forums.

Francis Richard Scobee and Richard Sobee and the Michael J Smith's are the only ones that look like each others. and Onizuka who had a brother. The others don't. Reznic, McAuliffe don't at all.

If the conspiracy is true they could atleast have changed their names.

How is it totally different footage?
We don't have Sibrel's original "tOp SeCrEt ReEl" to compare with (why not?) we only have edited pieces of it in his documentary which has the woman manipulatring the viewer to believing things instead of letting them hear the the original audio and making up their own mind.

Reddit - Dive into anything It was available here at least the 1 hour 26 minutes, but CIA/Google seem to have taken it down. I wonder why?

It even has the "talk" in it at 0:35

What has been changed/censored from this to make it, as you say totally different footage and like comparing apples to oranges?

I'm sure brother Bart is able to upload a mp4 of the original tape in no time, he seems to know his way around computers if he's coding mobile games now.

Also, since Bart is putting so much emphasis on an oddity in the sound (the "talk") and that it appears louder it is very much worth noting about this part of the transmission that is sounds very low and hard to discern, and Houston even says it sounds "two by", meaning 2/5. After that some adjustment is made and it sounds five-by (5/5).

00 10 33 34 CC
Hello, Apollo 11. Houston. Goldstone says that the TV looks great. Over.
> "talk"
00 10 33 44 CDR
Roger. We're zooming in on the Earth now.

00 10 33 54 CC
Hello, Apollo 11. Houston. Did you copy? Over.

00 10 34 00 CDR
Roger. We copied, Charlie.

00 10 34 04 CC
Roger. Your transmissions the last couple of times have been about two-by. Over.

00 10 34 10 CDR
Okay. How do you read me now?

00 10 34 11 CC
Roger. You're five-by now.

Here's another copy that has that part in which the audio levels sound similar to the Sibrel copy. Perhaps the audio with 2/5 sound has been amplified (along with what sounds like "talk") at some point.

Here it is.....a quick scan through, not quite how I remember i from 8 years ago, but there you go....

IT?
Is this his scan of the reel that NASA accidentally sent him?

Title: Monkey Business, 117 views

It doesn’t have the red warning text on it.

Nor does it have material with the time code 199 21 07….he’s documentary has such footage, where is it from?