NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

Thats at the beginning of the reel is also on 'A funny thing happened".....which if you had watched it you would know.

Anyway Cybe I am stopping here. I am sure in your mind you will claim this as a victory. I can not be bothered arguing with a closed minded sheeple, who is probably vaxxed and boosted as well. Enjoy the rest of your life, and I hope you awake to the delusions you believe in before it is too late....You have been told the moon landing is a fiction yet you persist with your delusion, instead of properly researching the evidence. Like I said much earlier in the thread, arguing with a sheeple is like pissing into the wind, totally pointless from my POV.

Bill Kaysing worked as a technical writer for Rocketdyne BTW. I saw you were pushing their video.

Are you?

This note is note sure proof that it contained anything damning or top secret.

And we know that by watching the whole tape carefully and see that Sibrels conspiracy theory about faking the distance clearly is false. And there are tons of arguments against that too. As I’ve laid out.

Your tape you mean....without checking with original I can't verify that, the original reel was 90 minutes long. I won't be doing that now, It's a waste of my time.

Please, ask Sibrel to publish the tape unedited so that we can see for ur selves.

He has done before, it's out there, its pretty boring most of it. YT your fact checking buddies have wiped his content more than once, Bart would have more sense than to get involved with a NASA shill, unlike me. You go and find it yourself.

Enough now. Bye

I’ve not been able to find it. Been looking for quite a while. It’s not on Sibrel’s site. It being boring or not is not important. We won’t be looking at it for entertainment but to see if Sibrels claims are true.

Please, If you really know Siebrel, ask him to publish it.

Yes I really know Sibrel and saw him a couple of days ago. No I can't be bothered getting him involved with this, read his book "Moon Man", you will find out what happened to him with the Authorities after they found out he was in possession of this film, which you claim had been shown before and/or was fabricated/harmless - it's covered in the Chapter "A funny thing happened on the way to CNN". The only person that needs convincing here is YOU, and since I have seen how you keep shilling the establishment view, every time I offer evidence, I am sure seeing the full reel wouldn't make any difference to your views on the subject whatsoever.

Henry Makow just shared this dishonest mindcontrol video on Twitter. Various clips from different sources have been edited and put together to tell a story and Kubrick has been edited in.

The questions are; who has created it and why, and does Makow believe it is genuine?

EDIT: Found the source:-

MOON SHINING or: How Stanley Kubrick shot the Apollo 11 Mission?

Edited and Directed by Fabrice Mathieu Mockumentary.

Even though the original vimeo link says it is a mockumentary and includes the sources the video seems to pop up here and there. Here's someones analysis of it.

As for the question if Kubrick faked the moon landing? Just the first? All of them? Did they after he faked the first did others just replicate his methods?

If we look at his movie 2001 A Space Odyssey we can clearly see that some of the objects are 2D images and planets are paintings.

NASA footage is of a completely different quality. For instance footage of orbiting the moon and of the lunar lander orbiting has such properties that photography-technically tells us they are not miniature models.

Actually NASA is has been claiming for decades they went right through the middle of the belts. See attached page 145 from Bart Sibrel's 'Moon Man', this book debunks every statement you have made on here:

"The fact is , NASA itself has claimed for decades that the Apollo astronauts went right through the middle of the radiation belts (as shown in the agency's own press releases of the alleged trajectrory),...

This claim would need a source.

I'm not finding it in these:-
https://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/about/history/apollo_press_release.html

...as there is no way to zigzag around them, because launching the rocket closest to the equator as possible (southern Florida) - where the radiation belts are strongest - uses the least amount of fuel to achieve orbit.

Launch close to the equator, orbit the earth, exit orbit near the pole to avoid as much of the Van Allen belt as possible...

...while at the same time unknowingly condecing that the missions to the Moon were scitintifically impossible, since NASA's own Kelly Smith now openly admits that the technology necessary to successfully travel through the deadly radiation belts has yet to be invented

Good explanation here:-

Orion contains much more complex and complicated electronic equipment than the Apollo systems, which could potentially be damaged by radiation and so has to be tested before humans are allowed to fly inside it.

Second, Orion isn't just intended to go through the Van Allen belt and back in a few short days. It's designed for missions up to 21 days long, and perhaps even longer if it forms part of a mission to Mars. As a result it would face exposure to vast amounts of radiation in space, for months on end, and so testing its shields and how much radiation gets through is prooobably a good idea.

So no, NASA did not accidentally leak that the Apollo missions were fake in its own promotional videos.

If he's book were a serious book that claim would have a proper footnote.

If NASA were serious they would have kept ALL the data from their Apollo missions instead of destroying it, which means all your links above are unprovable because they destroyed the evidence.

Zero mention of Van Allen Belts here, well none revealed in a pdf word search anyway. SO it saved me from reading the propaganda.

No mention of them here either. Oh dear.

This is probably already included in analysis posted above.

In Sibrel's documentary his theory (which is presented as fact without any proof) is that they faked the appearance of the earth being far away by filming it through a round window and also adding some material to simulate the terminator line.

However he might have later realized that the window wasn't round and that if the astronauts were really in low earth orbit it would look vastly different and the earth would move too fast, so in his book he changed it to a theory that they stuck a semi-transparent picture of the earth to the window and filmed that. No proof of this either.

If we look at the 1h 30m long footage available and read the transcript its clear there's no foul play, no CIA directing anything. It's only in Sibrel's documentary that he's painting a picture of this.

There’s no way a NASA doubter would accept some hard to decrypt NASA telemetry as proof.

Good explanation for the lost tapes:-

Probably? Possibly IYHO? How come you think this is probable?

And how did they go through the Van Allen belt then?

They didn't, I was quoting a hypothetical case....
Moon Landing, had zero independent witnesses, they relied on NASA for all the info, NASA destroyed/lost all the data. Ok seems legit ha ha ha

If it was a science experiment and no one had repeated the findings in 50 years, it would be known as scientific fraud.