NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

The CIA? What proofs are there that it is the CIA?

And it's just the word "talk" and it is not prompting to talk using a 4 second delay.

Also, worth noting that as the person says the word talk a background hiss starts and keeps hissing as the astronaut is talking. It's probably one of the other astronauts saying it. However the "talk" voice does have another quality to the sound. I will look into this more properly.

And will look into this...

Have any of the explanations I've provided been credible in your view? I've not had the time to go through all of your videos/links though...

• The photo S11-36-5337 (long lens) correlates to the TV footage filmed through the window. [This is the link that didn't work for you] More images here;- Apollo 11 Image Library
    If they are paintings then I've never seen such quality. If it is secret 50 year more advanced "Photoshop" technology that THEY had then then that's quite some conspiracy theory.

• My previous post has further analysis on this.

• If it was filmed in low earth orbit, 400km, like ISS? then the earth would look different and move much faster than it is now.

• Looking at additional footage (below) it's clear that they didn't fake it the way Siebrel claims