MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

As Arthur was dying, he told Percival to find a lake of still waters (Ps. 23:2) and throw the Stone of Power into the lake predicting this falling- away from the truth and that the people would not accept it from his successor, Percival at first refused saying that the Sword (Truth) that Arthur had drawn from the Stone (Christ) must not be lost to mankind, but on Arthur's reassurance, that one day The King (Christ) would come (in England to His British people) and the Sword would rise again, and he obeyed Arthur and cast it into the lake of still waters (Ps. 23:2).

From Glastonbury-Summerland

1 Like

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

This is another one of my favorite Bible verses because it confirms what is written elsewhere in the Bible (Luke 17:21).

The physical is the reverse / opposite of the Spiritual in that the part (Being) within is greater than the whole without (on the outside / physical).

1 Like

Solomon 6:17 For the very true beginning of her is the desire of discipline; and the care of discipline is love.

Solomon 6 is about Wisdom. The beginning of WISDOM is the desire of discipline.

So often, I have wanted answers, guidance and assistance without first doing my part – active discipline, which really comes first. That means keeping my foot on the neck of my human (as The Lord teaches); and means showing Father proof of that discipline, which means a battle of spirit vs human. And most times, the human-side is kicking and screaming; and the devil voice is clever in convincing reasons to not to stay disciplined, with the ultimate insane thought of "why does it matter?". For the love of God, it matters. And when the spirit wins, clarity comes.

The verse reminds me that I have to do my part.

7 Likes

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Thanking all who post on this thread, as all are meaningful

The words (from The Lord, they are life).

4 Likes

One verse: 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

Reason: Seeing lasting changes encourages steadfastness in studying more. This Scripture reminds us to speak Truth accurately unashamed before all men, dividing and understanding truth, giving appropriate response of Truth by striving to follow our Leaders Examples, Christs.net

3 Likes

Matthew 25:23
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the Joy of thy Lord.

This has always been dear to my heart as it is hoped to hear this someday from my King of kings and Lord of lords.

7 Likes

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

When reading todays YODA

November 23

The Lord shows that all evil is overcome

THEY failed to break Him, no matter what tribulation was thrown His way, man was and is powerless to overtake Him.

And He reminds us to:

Take heart from that, for you must share My tribulations.

And in My conquering Power you walk unharmed today.

Amen.

2 Likes

My most favorite verse: Luke 18:5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

Reason why; this/these Scriptures (Luke 18:1-8) are very dear to my heart because The Lord gave them for reproof and Guidance, to strengthen and give courage to fight evil in high places. Concluding He meant to become Persistent walking unharmed as He demonstrates.

This YoDa below seems fitting.

God at Eventide- When Misunderstood. - November 23

Wait upon Me.

Wait until My strength has filled your Being, and you are no longer weak, petty, "misunderstood."

Rise above any fret as to how others may judge you. Leave Me to explain what I will of you and your actions.

Would you seek to follow a Christ Who had wasted His God-power on fruitless explanations?

So with you. Leave Me to vindicate you, and to be your Advocate, or trust My silence in this as in all else.

4 Likes

Sura 4:133. If it were His Will, He could destroy you, O mankind, and create another race for He hath power this to do.

He is Invincible and can do anything that He wishes, His Plan is Perfect, His Plan succeeds and is succeeding. No matter what people could possibly do, His Will prevails. There is nothing that anyone could do to prevent His Cause, His Creation, or His Will.

4 Likes

King of kings' Bible – Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing constantly in prayer;

Just posted something about it being Xmas time. And thinking we can rejoice, but for hope. We can be patient, during the xmas-tribulation (all-the-marketing-hoopla), and we can pray constantly that more and more will realize Christ wasn't born in the dead of Winter, but in the Spring. Both incarnations.

6 Likes

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly. King of kings' Bible - John

This is my favorite because if there was one verse to explain the Book, The Way home or face The Fire, that would be the verse. It explains everything that has been explained in TWHOFTF.

5 Likes

@DOTS ,
Yes, your Scripture helped.

By living out Luke 18:5 in her daily life the judge avenged the Persistent Widow of her accusers! So it is today.

My favorite verse: Romans 8:28 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.

Reason why: Helps grow in faith and trust believing all things are possible with God. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad!

5 Likes

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of God.

Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed is beyond something that is good to know. It is something that you and I must be diligent in doing. If we are ever going to be the people God wants us to be and accomplish what He wants us to accomplish, then this transformation is necessary.

1 Like

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the "I AM", He [it is] that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Gives courage, exercises faith and trust in The "I AM" knowing He is with us, assures He goes before us, He will not fail us.

6 Likes

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your Feast days, and I will not savour the scent of your solemn assemblies.

This verse gives a whole new meaning to all of man's traditions and feasts and to observe only all of the Feasts of The Lord.

2 Likes

Dear @Persistent,

You are welcome.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O "I AM", my strength, and my redeemer. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

A favorite because it correlates with and is a good reminder for:
Mark 10:44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. King of kings' Bible - Mark

5 Likes

Luke 18:5
Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

By agreeing to send letters to a judge for forty days a dismissal letter dated November 28th, 2022 was received for an unlawful ticket a foremer judge refused time and time again to dismiss, then a different judge was soon appointed giving his dismissal. Our faith has grown now that this long process of learning to be persistent has paid off. Un-learn and re-learn. Just do as you are told. Persistent prayer and faith in God's ability to turn things around the right way works.

A persistent Widow

4 Likes

Another favorite Bible Verse is:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. King of kings' Bible - 1 Thessalonians

The popular phrase (slightly altered) from Star Trek explains why it is a favorite:
"Where no man (human) has gone before."

4 Likes

A favorite since it reminds to obey the first COMMAND-ment placing our child like faith and trust in Father for our hearts desires. He has already given so many good ones increasing a desire for more. I think, thine heart meaning our spirit-energy Being's desires, not the selfish desires.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the "I AM"; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

8 Likes