Movies With A Message

TheWarOnChildren

THE WAR ON CHILDREN DOCUMENTARY

"The War On Children" exposes the ongoing battle for control of the next generation and their minds.

THESE LITTLE ONES

The Devil's Advocate

This 1997 American film is classifed as a supernatural horror film. It is not suitable for children.

Kevin Lomax (Reeves) is a Florida defense attorney who has never lost a case. He's recruited by a big New York lawyer, John MIlton (Pacino).

It's a depiction of how Satan/Lucifer has taken over the law-industry - literally.

In a monologue at the end, Pacino seems to be taken over by Satan in his speech, saying "who can deny the 20th century was entirely mine?"

Arrogant Lucifer had to have written that speech personally, which is also a demonstration of how evil he is.

Matt. 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
23:13 But woe unto you, lawyers and (Pharisees - Farsis - Persian converts to Judaism, who were the) politicians, hypocrites! for ye shut up The Kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither allow ye them that are entering to go in (see Enoch 93:4-104:6).
23:14 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
23:15 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell-fire than yourselves.

"Vanity gets them every time."

Trailer:

1 Like

From Tyranny To Awakening

1 Like

PERCY

Percy (also known as Percy vs Goliath) is a 2020 Canadian-American-Indian biographical drama film, starring Christopher Walken. The film follows 70-year-old small-town Saskatchewan farmer Percy Schmeiser, who takes on a giant corporation after their GMOs interfere with his crops. Based on the events of Schmeiser Vs. Monsanto. (Message - fight for what you know is right).

Trailer:

The Real Percy Schmeiser (short documentary):

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Formosa Betrayed

Portuguese sailors call it Formosa, or Beautiful Island. Since World War II it has gone by The Republic of China. But most Westerners know it as Taiwan.

Formosa Betrayed is a 2009 American political thriller film. Set in Chicago and Taiwan in the 1980s, the story follows a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent investigating the murder of a Taiwanese professor at a Midwestern college. The search for the killers takes the agent to Taiwan, where he discovers there is more involved in this murder than he ever anticipated.

The complex web of politics still runs rampant all over the world today.

link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0cdeamk08

Trailer:

I Believe

I Believe is a 2017 Christian film. A 9-year-old boy experiences God's power in a supernatural way and leads him on an adventurous quest. Looking past the "graven image", this movie is about childlike faith, listening to God and Jesus even in the face of those who tell us not to. The little boy listens. It has some surprising twists with an interesting script.

link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1USWVZjTRw8

2 Likes
2 Likes

Helo brethren help me with Heaven's war movie, my cousin was narrating to me and it's worth it.

Thank you.

Soylent green

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dq3ef

Famous line from movie: Soylent Green is made out of people. *** They're making our food out of people.* Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them.

Soylent Green - Trailer (English) HD

1 Like

Rope

ROPE (1948)

The film depicts the psychopathic traits of superiority, lack of guilt and conscience.

CONSPIRACY THEORY - Mel Gibson
Mind-controlled slave of the Network uncovers the filth and they retaliate.

1 Like

the old man looks like egypts king in 10 commandments

Yes, the same English actor. He played the character Sethi, Pharaoh of Egypt, in The Ten Commandments and Mr. Kentley in ROPE.

Adeline

Based on an inspirational true story, a small Midwestern community becomes the epicenter for miracles when a mysterious doctor brings a healing horse to town. (Released in 2022)

Trailer:

If you would like to watch it, look for it, as it's not available on YT.