Movies With A Message

Knowing 2009

• M.I.T. professor John Koestler links a mysterious list of numbers from a time capsule to past and future disasters and sets out to prevent the ultimate catastrophe.
  • In the fall of 1959, students draw pictures of life as they imagine it will be in 50 years, for a time capsule. Lucinda, an odd child who hears voices, swiftly writes a long string of numbers. In 2009, the capsule is opened; student Caleb Koestler gets Lucinda's "drawing" and his father John, an astrophysicist and grieving widower, takes a look. He discovers dates of disasters over the past 50 years with the number who died. Three dates remain, all coming soon. He investigates, learns of Lucinda, and looks for her family. He fears for his son, who's started to hear voices and who is visited by a silent stranger who shows him a vision of fire and destruction. What's going on? Tieto (2009) - Plot - IMDb
4 Likes

Another favorite:

Contact (1997)

Dr. Ellie Arroway, after years of searching, finds conclusive radio proof of extraterrestrial intelligence. Ensimmäinen yhteys (1997) - Plot Summary - IMDb

2 Likes

I was asked (by a member) if I knew anyone who "heard voices" like the character (Lucinda) in the movie. My reply:

Movies such as Knowing, as pleasant [or entertaining] as they are to watch, are works of fiction. One must not lose the proper perspective when viewing them.

As far as hearing voices, yes I am aware of schizophrenics that heard voices and it was not a good experience for them or for those around them. Father Communicates telepathically and there is a huge difference between "His Voice" and hearing unexplained voices in one's head.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

I would say the positive focus in the movie is less about hearing voices in one's head and more about the few that (knew) were called and are represented as children in the movie.

2 Likes

Windwalker (1980)

Spoiler alert: Plot

@DG-Truther-Videos

2 Likes

This was a very interesting movie thank you for the sharing of this.
This movie definitely seemed to have a very Godly, God fearing back tone to it, it definitely seemed like a movie (Message) sent to prisoners here on Earth/HELL.
I would very much like to be apart of the upcoming event that is featured in the film, the real event on the real New Jerusalem.
May God bless you and shine his glories light upon you.

2 Likes

Life, a balancing act, walk the tight rope.

1 Like

All time spiritual favorite biography, with lessons like, letting go of your EGO, pursuit of happiness, take the trash out, there is always something going on, service is the highest calling, encouraging others to become their spirit Being.
Love is allowing others to make and be accountable for their own decisions, actions and mistakes, but that doesn't mean we sit back and say nothing when someone is headed for a pitfall. No we loving lead by example. There is a time and a place for everything, which is why we need to be ceaselessly listening to Father (becoming a channel/conduit), so He can help and guide others THROUGH us (and in doing so, He helps and guides us too).

Peaceful Warrior, powerful life-changing lessons

1 Like

Another favorite, The Man that I will never forget. A red rose is symbolic of Love shown by V the character portraying Christ.

1 Like

"Movies"
Movies mix fiction with reality; a work of visual art to provoke specific thoughts in the viewer. They can be beneficial and harmful. It is a genre that can alter perception and leave its mark.

Since I started this thread “Movies”, I feel a responsibility to express some things in regards to movies. Movies can be educational, entertaining, and even thought-provoking. They can bring people together (or even cause division). Some of the best movies are not always the most popular or publicized ones, but are produced by individuals often on a relatively low budget. Needless to say, all movies are jam-packed with images. They are “moving art” or “art in motion”. With a background of music that those viewing them may not even be aware of consciously, movies can have a powerful effect on the mental and emotional state of the viewer. For example, I have had opportunities (as have many others) to view art by original artists of the past that were awe-inspiring. As positive as those experiences were, they were an opening to the imagination (which is of the devil). With that in mind, I exercise caution in watching movies, or any visual for that matter. There is 'Commandment Two' to never forget.

1. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS. The Commandments
2 Likes

This is only one of the movies on The Master's site that are highly recommended for viewing along with a study guide by Him to help you learn more, see with your spiritual sight. Please see this link for all His educational movies.

"The 'Sleeper' must awaken" (YOU must be born again as your spirit-Being and wake-up to the fact that you are NOT really "only human") or you will never "SEE" (with your awakened spiritual eye-sight) the Kingdom of God, and YOU will NOT enter into it.

Dune - Gibraltar, The Fremen and The Way (Christ Spiritual Teaching )

2 Likes

Important trailer, reveals plans ahead

Songbird | Official Trailer [HD] | Coming Soon

Thrillers

Songbird review – Hollywood's first Covid thriller is a technical triumph

KJ Apa in Songbird

A Michael Bay-produced movie about the pandemic is an ingeniously made film of the moment even if its plotting gets a little rote

Thu 10 Dec 2020 09.00 ESTLast modified on Fri 11 Dec 2020 12.53 EST

The news that not one but multiple Covid-19 vaccines are on the way to pharmacies and hospitals worldwide came as a relief to us all, a confirmation that some semblance of normality would return in the next 12 months or so. But for the makers of Songbird, an audaciously assembled pandemic thriller that imagines a not-too-distant reality where Covid-23 has killed more than 100 million people, it dumps a truckload of dust on the film’s fearful “what if” worst-case scenario, edging it even closer to science fiction. For many of us, the recent good news might make it more palatable to watch something intended to squeeze tension out of a situation that’s already quite tense enough. There’s a distance now, at least for those who are lucky enough to be healthy and safe, that allows us to see it for what it is rather than what it might show us about the future.

Read more

(Host review – surprisingly effective Zoom-based horror | Horror films | The Guardian)

It was spawned from an idea in March that got the green light in May before a shoot in July and now a digital release in December, a spectacular turnaround helped tremendously, no doubt, by the blockbuster producer and deft string-puller Michael Bay. The British director and co-writer Adam Mason, whose previous credits have been small-scale genre movies, has crafted a rather ingeniously constructed film that tries to tell a big story with little resource, using a locked-down LA as a backdrop. It’s remarkably slick, if a little rote in its plotting, working best as a fascinating historical document of how some creatives found their way around the rules during an impossible time for a struggling industry. It’s the first major Hollywood movie to have been created not only during the pandemic but also about the pandemic, a fact that lifts a perfectly solid thriller into something of note, something to be studied in years to come. It’s 2024 and in the Songbird version of events, things haven’t got any better; they’ve been getting progressively worse (“It’s the end of the world, bro,” someone tells us in one of the many dour clips shared in the opening montage). The latest virus is the deadliest yet, with a 56% mortality rate. That has led to a strict divide between those who have immunity (which carries a much-sought-after yellow bracelet) and those who don’t (forced to stay indoors at all times). If you fail the daily “temp test” or you’re close to someone who does then you’re forcibly relocated to a Q-Zone, essentially a concentration camp where you’re left to die. Nico (Riverdale’s KJ Apa) is one of the lucky ones, a “munie” allowed to move freely across the desolate city, delivering packages and slowly saving for an escape to Big Sur, where things are somehow magically safe. He’s hoping to take his girlfriend, Sara (the Disney channel alum Sofia Carson), but she’s trapped in her apartment with family, a precarious predicament that quickly turns dangerous when her grandmother falls ill …

In the brief runtime that follows (the film is wisely just 84 minutes long), Mason and his co-writer Simon Boyes attempt to meld together a Romeo & Juliet-lite love story with a sub-Contagion thriller which bravely expands out to an ensemble piece with Demi Moore and Bradley Whitford as a rich, insulated couple selling immunity bracelets, Alexandra D’Addario as a cover-singing YouTuber, Craig Robinson as Apa’s wheeler-dealer boss, Richard Jewell’s Paul Walter Hauser as a disabled veteran and Peter Stormare, in laughably pantomime villain mode as the nefarious head of sanitation.

undefined|445x267.28434504792335

2 Likes

IRON MOUNTAIN BLUEPRINT for TYRANNY -- Original

1 Like

DISASTER TROLLS

The latest Richplanet video linked below, Richard answers a number of accusations made recently by the BBC.

Inclusive is part of his interview with JAH, about his reasons for not participating with the Not Trustworthy BBC.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=301&part=1&gen=99

A Telegram channel now exists for Richaplanet at the following link

Telegram: Contact @richplanetofficial.

UPDATE: Richard

Just to let you know that the market stall in Merthyr Tydfil has been withdrawn permanently. This was a decision made by Merthyr Council, and they will be issuing a statement on it.

Therefore there will be no market stall on Friday.

8 Likes

Did you miss the big news?

2 Likes

Conspiracy theorists track down terror attack victims at homes and workplaces...

2 Likes

Has anyone sent Richard a copy of the defence?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

lbry://@Starseed#6/Movie-The-Matrix-Resurrections-2021#d

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have blocked access to this content from our applications.

Response after clicking above.

Thank-you @Nam for letting me know.

You are certainly welcome.

1 Like