Message from Christ to Gibraltar about God's Law petition

04 April 20

Message from Christ

Gibraltarians have twice foolishly elected the atheist Fabian Picardo as chief minister, thus a person who is completely unspiritual and does not believe God. He believes only in materialism and what his human eyes can see.

King of kings' Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

The UN Agenda 21 / 30 that he is implementing is satanic, formulated by Satan and being implemented world- wide by Satanists. It’s an agenda that is fully supported by Fabian Picardo. He has put Gibraltar in danger not only of death from 4 and 5G, but of bankruptcy and foreclosure, by the banksters from whom he has borrowed £300,000,000, and now wants to borrow a further £500,000,000 with YOU and YOUR homes as security, using Coronavirus as his excuse.

With a population of only 30,000 people, how could it EVER be paid back. It cannot, so bankruptcy and losing your homes is inevitable. Do the maths and see what each and every single Gibraltarian owes to the banksters. You are in debt-slavery.

Electing an atheist who is implementing this satanic agenda has got you into this mess, and the ONLY way to free yourselves and defeat these satanists is with God on your side, helping and guiding you. However, He will NOT help you, UNLESS you turn to Him in repentance for not keeping His Covenants containing His Law that He commanded you to learn, and teach to your children.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble their "selves", and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

He brought your ancestors out of 400 years of slavery under the rule of men in Egypt, and gave you freedom and His Perfect Law of Liberty under Him, to prevent you from being enslaved ever again. However, you allowed people to legislate instead, and ended up in slavery again in Assyria and Babylon, from which He saved you again, but still you did not learn. Those who do not learn the lessons from history are DOOMED to repeat them.

T.H.E.Y. are stripping you of more and more of your God-given rights, and imprisoning you in your own homes, with the national lock-down, which is a term used officially by prisons to prevent the prisoners from getting together and rebelling, exactly as T.H.E.Y. are doing to YOU to stop you getting together to march on parliament.

If you want to become totally enslaved, keep allowing the politicians (poly-ticks – many-blood- sucking parasites) to legislate away your freedoms, until you have none or are dead.

If you want freedom and life, sign the petition and demand the return to God’s Perfect Royal Law of Liberty. Study and learn it and teach it to your children.

I’ve been warning you for decades in this lifetime, and in reality for millennia. If you want my help, then stop ignoring me, and stop listening to liars instead of to me.

Peace be upon you,

Christ.
Christs.net

To Download/View this letter as a PDF with active hyperlinks, please click on the title:

Sign the petition

2 Likes